Old 03-19-2007, 08:40 AM   #781  

S/C/G: 300.4/233/175

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning! This weekend seemed to be a hit or miss for everyone. Today is a new day. I was OP this weekend, but my home scale is still showing a PLATEAU...Although my weight did not qualify me for Red 1 w/Lites, they should have kept me on that plan. This Red w/Lites seems not to be working. My COD is now telling me they are going to give me back my weeks and recommended not wearing jeans to my WI. Ok...I agree about my weeks but the jeans part...I could see if I was wearing a 10 lb sweater of sorts, but give me a break. Either way you break it down, I am not losing.

Moving on...

Evette- Man, you are so inspirational. You're avator was the very first one I saw when I came to this website. I immediately thought, "LAWL is the real deal!" Did you get a rush buying $2000 worth of clothes? Glad you had a great time!

Wendy- Great NSV!!! Size 10 sounds perfect to me! Congrats! I can't wait until people start not to recognize me. That's another NSV, if you think about it.

Erika- Hope you had fun in "Little Italy". I know the food was scrumptious.
I will check in later and finish personals then. TC
ElleofALady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 08:49 AM   #782  
Martha's losing on LAWL!

S/C/G: 204/146/135

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Hello all!! My goodness so many newbies since I last posted. I just had to say after reading Evette's post that it made me feel better! Last Friday I went to Chicos and spent almost my whole tax refund on a wardrobe--like $1300. I spent 3 hours trying on clothes and it felt wonderful to be able to put on beautiful clothes again and have everyone say "Wow that looks great on you". It was insane though so I've been driving Chicos crazy the rest of the weekend, returning and exchanging items. So I've gotten my new wardrobe down to about $800. Still more than I've ever spent on clothes.

But I am 5 lbs to goal. I'm not going to the COD anymore. Am slugging out the last 5 on my own...really I have done the last 20 on my own. I may go back when I reach goal, pay the reinstatement fee for my "physical" (what a joke) and go on stabilization/maintenance. But as of now I have been out of weight loss weeks for several weeks now and have been fairly successfulon my own and didn't want to pay them for additional weeks.

Joni, Cassi, and Nicole-hi and good to see you again!! I am not able to catch up on the rest of the posts, so I'm not sure which "oldbies" are still around. Whatever happened to Pearl? Does she post anymore?

Thanks to all of you for your inspiration on this weight loss journey!
mbfarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:01 AM   #783  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Good Morning All
Confession time.. forget my cheats with smarties..that was a drop in the bucket! We took the girls for their first getaway last week to a winter resort. I took lots of my food but did indulge in some wine and some cheese. I also had some thin crust veggie pizza but ordered a huge salad to have with it. The scale is up but I finally 'lived a little' according to DH. So I'm not going to fret or beat myself up but will have to accept the scale being up and that I may have pushed my weight loss back a bit. Right now I am just hungry to get to goal (no pun intended) so I can have a bit of my leeway on my set number. I'm not hiding from COD this week but going to save my first weigh in till Wed so I can see if some of this extra weight is water. It's now almost 90lbs I've lost total and 54 on LAWL so I was able to indulge but realized it didn't mean none of the new clothes I have won't fit, I didn't sabotage at all but just relished a bit of fun and will work hard to get to goal. I have till April 22 and with spring temps arriving soon I am going to commit to walking an hour every day and will catch up.
Sounds like you all had a great weekend and I missed chatting. Look forward to catching up with you all this week and sending big cyber hugs for a POP week for all!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:02 AM   #784  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Marha - So glad you checked in. You need to post a new avatar and a full-length pic of you in your new clothes!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:32 AM   #785  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

Kristen, so glad you posted that. This weekend we ate out EVERY night, and not once did we eat at a place that was LAWL-friendly. We're talking chinese, indian, fried-everything...*sigh*

My at home sclae is showing a gain of 3 pounds over my lowest weight after TO last week, so I'm chugging the HLW and tea today in the hopes it'll take some of it away before I go WI tomorrow. I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one who had an off-plan weekend.

We can get back on the wagon today, chica!!
hdsqrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:35 AM   #786  
Kristen-LAWL

Megan how about you and I vow for POP for one week from today and also get some lemon water in us.. I'll do much better mentally knowing I'm not the only one on the ground trying to find a way to climb back up on the wagon..I had a good time so don't begrudge that but hate that any wee indulgence is such a payback on the scale the week after even when I make good choices!
I'm here with ya sistah!
Old 03-19-2007, 09:37 AM   #787  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

I'm in! Me an' you....POP-princesses!!!!
Old 03-19-2007, 10:15 AM   #788  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Oh, girls, can I join you? I am still sucking, big time. This insanity has got to stop!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:22 AM   #789  
Kristen-LAWL

Come and jump on the boy did I screw up the sclae is punishing me I'm full of remorse and need a good kick in the a** wagon. .Megan and I are selling tickets!!!
Old 03-19-2007, 10:39 AM   #790  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

How much are the tickets, Kristen..........I am sucking BIGTIME. Not sure what my dealio is..........my HS was down to 185 just before my Wisconsin trip, and I have it cranking out a 191 this a.m. I know TOM is on the way.......but that is just too much of a fluctuation to be because of TOM. So, do I call ticket master?????
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:41 AM   #791  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

Looks like we're in great company, at least! Welcome aboard, girls!

-chug! chug! chug!- (and no, Jason, that's not an order for you, hee!)

Well, okay, maybe for you, too, but only if you share the wings with us!
Old 03-19-2007, 11:02 AM   #792  
LAWL since 9/06

Good morning all. I am sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I have been busy. I went back up to 181 according to Saturdays WI. So I did an emergency TO. I will see how that has worked at tomorrows WI. I hope it has helped. I am happy being in the 170s. Wish me luck.

I would love to join that bandwagon. I am having a hard time staying POP these days. I mean I am doing it, but it is really hard for some reason. I didn't even make any of my goals. So I am going to set a new one starting with the WI on Saturday.

I best get to work. I will talk to you all later.
Liz
LizzyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:00 PM   #793  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everybody! I gotta get my tushie online and check this site more often. 6 freakin pages to catch up on again sheesh! LOL I found the perfect cure to the munchies...its called STOMACH FLU...UGHHHHH! I was on spring break at work last week, bored, sitting home with too much to do and not doing any of it, finding too many things to stick in my mouth. Wednesday was horrible. Thursday morning, opened my eyes and yuck, tummy isnt supposed to feel like that! I'll spare you the nasty details, all you guys with the sick kids, I sympathize, at least I'm the only one in the family that got it. Friday I had to just make myself eat because I was so weak I couldnt get out of bed. Saturday was better, went with DH and oldest DS on a 5 mile hike along a gorgeous little river in the Smoky Mountains and actually survived! Amazing how much better my body feels with 55 pounds gone! Feels good to do something fun again.
Hope everybody has an amazing week! Good luck staying OP!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:18 PM   #794  
Vic

S/C/G: 160/160/130

Height: 5'4

Good morning everyone!

Although I was pretty good this weekend I did end up over-starching a bit on Saturday. Ugh! DF and I did go to the gym yesterday and were POP so I am hoping this got me back on the straight and narrow. I will not have a chance to WI until Weds so maybe I will be redeemed by then! Here's hoping.

Cassi...76 degrees is enough to make me cry. It's a rainy, gray Seattle day today.

Martha and Evette...Both your losses are inspirational to say the least. I have been gaining and losing the same 20 pounds for years. I can't even imagine getting past my lowest plateau weight and beyond. You are both amazing.

Kristen...Don't beat yourself up for "living a little"...90 pounds in incredible!

Well, wish me luck this week, folks...I have three business lunches and my boss is riding with me two days this week. I am really hoping to be POP for the next 15 days until I leave for a trip home to Wis. for Easter. Would like to be down a total of 8-10 lbs by then.
Seagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:34 PM   #795  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Forgot to tell you guys, my hubbys sister and BIL were here for a visit from Memphis this weekend. He's been overweight as long as I've known him, we used to say we were the fat inlaws. Well no more! he joined LAWL January 31 and hes lost 25 pounds already! I'm so proud of him! Feels good to be an inspiration to somebody else.
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote