Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 09:27 AM   #61  

Default Way Of Living

Yes, I Want A Healthy Diet. That I Can Stick To So Mainly I Was Thinking Of Ww Or Sbd.
I Think I Have Tried Them All Aswell.

Day 3 At The Gym For Me Last Night, Since I Didnt Start Until Tues.

Keep Up The Hard Work!!
Amy
Old 08-05-2005, 03:29 PM   #62  

Default starting over today for the last time!!

Yes iam starting over today myself!!!
I am so tired of swollening food all the time!! I just keep swollening and thinking about food. My feet hurt, my back, my hips and legs. I am tired all the time and need to change my life so I can live my life. I am not living right now. This is very hard for me to write, I am always the one to keep everyone together and happy. I am starting over again with my 12 step program. No eating sugar and white flour and no eating between meals. I know i need to measure my food, but i know i need to start at one place and add that after i reach these first goals. I am walking with my friend at 4:45 a.m. each morning. My only problem right now is making meeting times because of my crazy schedule at work and home. But i am going to commit to make a meeting 1x per week. Is there anyone out there working OA twelve step program and will take an indivdual to sponsor?
Thanks for listening.http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/misc...g=0&forumid=8#
Old 08-05-2005, 03:43 PM   #63  

Default Hello

i need to make a commitment to e-mail eachnight with where iam at eachday anyone interested.
You have to be patient with me i just starting out emailing. How so you place all those cool images on your e-mail??
Everyone have a great day
Old 08-05-2005, 06:46 PM   #64  
The one called Physh

Default Hey Jane!

Of Course! Jump on board! We will be here!

When you reply to this thread and you are at a point where you want to insert a smiley, look to the right of your text box and you will see a box with smileys and the word [More] at the bottom. Click on that. It will give you a whole page of fun smileys. Then just click once on any of them and it will insert into wherever you left your cursor in your reply. Try it and see if you can do it. Do you know how to open your PM's? (personal messages)?
Old 08-05-2005, 06:51 PM   #65  
The one called Physh

Arrow

oh-then once you get that down, we can help you with the weight tracker bar and personal signature
Old 08-05-2005, 11:44 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 220/210/145

Height: 5'4

o.k. day five down. I feel like going to the gym tonight so that will be 6.
Today is a lazy Sat for me. I think we all may go bowling later.
Welcome Jane. Glad to have ya. Sounds like you are sick and tired of being sick and tired. You will find allot of support here. I have found a real friend here. Ya' know who you are You can do this. We have a challenge to exercise 5 days a week. I helps to report back here. But even when you fall off the wagon the support is still here. I have made up my mind this time that even if I eat bad or don't go to the gym I will still post. That is when we need to the most.
Amy,1nce,
You go girls. Ya'll are doing great. I am so looking forward to weigh in day on Monday.
Ya'll have a good day.
Vicki
Old 08-06-2005, 12:11 AM   #67  

Default ok made it through day 1

i was just so happy to see someone answer my e-mail. THANK YOU!!
Made it through day one. No sugar,white flour and i did not eat inbetween meals.
And i walked for one hour today
Also my sons girlfriends parents ask us over at the last minute for dinner and i didn't fall off the wagon there either what a miracle.
Thanks for the support ladies!!
Old 08-06-2005, 03:28 AM   #68  
The one called Physh

Talking Bonus day!

Only because I didn't have anything better to do! I went to the gym and did 2 hours! I honestly think it was that awful stair stepper last time. It almost did me in! I stay away from that now. Maybe I will go again tomorrow to bank a day for the week! Maybe take Monday off and celebrate cause thats the day I get carbs! I will let the scale decide.
Vicki! You are the MAN . . .the WOAH-MAN!
You go girl! Another week under you belt-or should I say "out from" under your belt". he.he.he. I crack myself up

Jane-loook at you go! day one done and gone-asta lavista bayyybee! so awesome to get through a social event-the worst for me. Keep it up!
Old 08-06-2005, 09:20 AM   #69  

Day six done and gone.I think I may not go on Monday also. My hubby has another softball game and It is early this time. If I do miss Monday I will go next Saturday again. I like going on the weekend it is sooo dead. I want to start working on my abs. I am gonna start doing crunches every night.
I hear ya'll about the social thing. It is so hard. I am already thinking about Zach's b-day. I really don't like cake but it sounds good. He said not to get him a cake. A kid who doesn't like cake! He is not normal.
Jane, you are doing so good. Keep up the good work!
Talk to ya'll tomorrow.
Vicki
Old 08-06-2005, 12:38 PM   #70  

Default Day 4 On Friday Night

SO I DID HOUR AND HALF LAST NIGHT. REALLY GOOD WORKOUT. I WAS FUSSING WITH MY HUBBY SO I WORKED OUT REALLY HARD!!!!
GO TO GO HIT IT AGAIN TODAY. TO MAKE MY 5 DAYS.

6 DAYS!! WORKING OVERTIME.....

JANE- THIS IS A WONDERFUL SITE LOTS OF GREAT TIPS AND SUPPORT ON HERE. JUST HANG IN THERE. YOU CAN DO IT

MY SON HAS HIS FIRST FOOTBALL GAME TODAY. IT'S TACKLE AND HE'S ONLY "5" MY BABY. IF HE GETS TACKLED THAT WILL PROBABLY BE HIS FIRST AND LAST FOR THE SEASON!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!
AMY
Old 08-06-2005, 01:17 PM   #71  

Default Happy Saturday

I just wanted to say thank you all for your support.
I am going to take me dog for a long walk tonight for my work out today
Staying on my food program!
No sugar, flour, or eating inbetween meals.

HAVE FUN AT YOUR SONS FOOTBALL GAME, GO TEAM!!

i think i will have to break down and ask my 16 year old son to help me with the signature thing. i have a new apple i book G4 and i am lost copy and paste is not the same as on a pc.

Everyone make it a fantastic day today.
God bless
Remember you are worth it!!
Old 08-06-2005, 01:19 PM   #72  

i tried to make my signature as you can see it didn't work and i don't know why
Old 08-07-2005, 01:34 AM   #73  
The one called Physh

Thumbs up It's in the bank!

Yes, I am out of control . . .
But it's only temporary!
I spent 3 hours at the gym today. I decided I wanted to try weight bearing exercise. (supposed to be good for us old ladies)
I spent an hour looking over all the different machines and figuring out how they work. Then did 3 sets on each one. Luckily there was only one other person in there so it wasn't too embarrasing. Actually it felt great! I am gonna do it again on Tuesday. After that I did 65min on the elliptical and 62 on the bike. I am so spoiled and blessed to have all of this free time.

AMY-Way to keep on moving! Keep it up! How was the football game?
Jayne-You are welcome-this is how we do it! glad to see the exercise in there.
Vickster-shall we tackle the weights together-kick it up a notch?
Old 08-07-2005, 02:24 AM   #74  

Hey Everybody,
Today is cleaning day for me and I am not going to the gym.
1nce,
You crazy thing you have gone crazy. You are gonna be so thin so soon. Your hubby is not gonna know what hit him when he gets home. Now how is he gonna handle all those young single sailors trying to pick you up. I am gonna start the weights on Tuesday. I will use the lowest weights. I need my arms to get smaller and I am afraid they will stay big and just get tighter.I am up for the challenge.
Amy,
You go girl. You are doing so good. I can't wait till my son starts back playing soccer. I love to watch. He started when he was 4. He is 12 now. Have fun and just cover your eyes when you need to.
Jane,
I have a 16 yr old son too and they can do anything on the puter. Tell him he has to paste the one for the forum not the one used in emails.Thanks for all the kind words.
TTYL,
Vicki
Old 08-07-2005, 12:14 PM   #75  

Wink Good Morning

I just came back from a walk in the woods with my husband and dog.
We walked for 1 hour and 1/2.
I need to start on some type of weight training.
Because when i lose all this weight and i will with all your ladies help, i dont want to have those arms that wave back to you.

Breakfast was 1/2cup of cottage cheese and one serving of blueberries.

Remember do it for yourself your worth it.

Have a great day ladies.
Closed Thread