Old 02-04-2013, 06:12 PM   #151  
IP Start 01/25/13

S/C/G: 223/182/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitcamper View Post
I will be able to shop in my own closet all the way to about 20 pounds from goal. I should really clean out my closets...LOL
I haven't been my "goal" weight since about 4th grade and those pants are going to be a tad short.
M35A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:21 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 310/217/190

Height: 5"11

Lost 1.5 this week, coach said I might be doing too much at the gym. Gonna tone it down his week and we will see
cschindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:50 AM   #153  

I seem to be on a bit of a plateau here since Saturday. Down just 1lb on my scale. They said it would slow down around week 3.
Dolemite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:28 AM   #154  
IP Start 01/25/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
I seem to be on a bit of a plateau here since Saturday. Down just 1lb on my scale. They said it would slow down around week 3.
Same here although I haven't changed at all since last WI. I've been 100% OP and MyFitnessPal says I've been under 800 calories per day. Not sure what it is although I haven't had a BM since Thursday so that might be part of it.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:58 AM   #155  
~John Wayne~ On:6/21/2012

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by M35A2 View Post
Same here although I haven't changed at all since last WI. I've been 100% OP and MyFitnessPal says I've been under 800 calories per day. Not sure what it is although I haven't had a BM since Thursday so that might be part of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post

Hey guys, don't worry about small losses, or non-losses. There are times when you go to your weigh in that the scale will not have moved at all. But, look at the measurements. If your coach uses one of those high-tech scales, look at the composition of your body vs last week. Your weight may not have changed, but see if it has moved around a little. You may have gained a little muscle and lost fat, or maybe retained a little water, but lost fat. Lots of factors involved. AND, we all have the great stall...just hang in there.
jwdesselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:02 AM   #156  
~John Wayne~ On:6/21/2012

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Quite a difference from your walk photo.

My question is why, at 212, I'm still in size 38 jeans? I will say I'm not buying anything until I'm within 10% of goal weight. I hate clothes shopping, always have, and I only want to do it once.
I felt the same as you. I went on a trip to Atlanta a few weeks before I hit my goal and had to get some new clothes. Bought one pair of jeans and one pair of shorts. Those clothes don't really fit anymore. The day I bought those clothes for Atlanta was pretty funny. The guy at the store that was helping me kept laughing. Before IP I was in a tight size 36 pant. Boy, I tried every size until I hit what fit, a whopping size 30! The store guy ended up bringing me a stack of jeans that were 33, 32, 31 and 30. He said to just start at the smallest and work my way up until I could button them. I was on cloud 9 when those size 30 closed.
jwdesselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:49 AM   #157  

S/C/G: (Reboot) 297/See Ticker/220

Height: 6' 2"

Quote:
Ya, I've slowed up a lot recently too. Those BMs certainly are reduced in quality and quantity on IP!

Lesson of the morning...don't forget your IP shaker at work! I think the omelette needs some semblance of correct measure of water and proper shaking. I ended up with an ugly, bubbling mess!!

On another note: The best protein bar so far...Peanut Butter! Way too good!!!
leadedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:25 AM   #158  

S/C/G: 295/ticker/230

Height: 6'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadedge View Post
Ya, I've slowed up a lot recently too. Those BMs certainly are reduced in quality and quantity on IP!
Constipation
GoBears60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:32 AM   #159  
IP Start 01/25/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBears60 View Post
Thanks for the post. I haven't gotten that video yet but had already bought a bottle of the Novilax. I took it a couple of days last week which resulted in the Thursday swoosh. I hadn't taken any between then and yesterday because I really don't want to get to the point of having to depend on it to go. By yesterday morning though I wasn't really caring and started again. I'm sure it'll help. Eventually.

EDIT: Just checked my email and that's the video that showed up today

Last edited by M35A2; 02-05-2013 at 09:34 AM.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:37 AM   #160  

S/C/G: 306.5/TICKER/175

Height: 5'6"

BM's they will kill ya. Not only is your weight not moving, but you feel uncomfortable, "bloated" and "puffy". I am currently trying a Celestial Seasonings LaxaTea, because I wanted something natural. I am drinking it once a day, currently in the evening. It is decaffeinated, and does not seem to cause anything drastic to happen. But, at least I am having a "event" once a day, thought it is not till after work.
My first thing in the morning routine, has been shot every since I started IP.
Not sure if this will help. But that is what I am trying.
kitcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:40 AM   #161  

S/C/G: 295/ticker/230

Height: 6'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadedge View Post

Lesson of the morning...don't forget your IP shaker at work! I think the omelette needs some semblance of correct measure of water and proper shaking. I ended up with an ugly, bubbling mess!!

On another note: The best protein bar so far...Peanut Butter! Way too good!!!
I like pre-making the puddings. I am having them for breakfast now. My wife is a shaker fanatic. As for me I just stir the stuff with a fork at work. So far so good. But haven't done that with the eggs so far. That seems to be our weekend meal.

Still can't believe how much I am loving this after 34 days.
GoBears60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:42 AM   #162  

S/C/G: 282 / ticker / 180

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Quite a difference from your walk photo.

My question is why, at 212, I'm still in size 38 jeans? I will say I'm not buying anything until I'm within 10% of goal weight. I hate clothes shopping, always have, and I only want to do it once.
What style of jeans do you wear? I have been wearing 36 straight leg and the waist was getting a bit loose but I could barely pull up a pair of 34 boot cut because of my legs. However, I picked up a pair of straight leg 34 and they were the perfect fit for me on legs and waist.
nobylspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:51 AM   #163  
IP Start 01/25/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobylspoon View Post
What style of jeans do you wear? I have been wearing 36 straight leg and the waist was getting a bit loose but I could barely pull up a pair of 34 boot cut because of my legs. However, I picked up a pair of straight leg 34 and they were the perfect fit for me on legs and waist.
I've been wearing Costco specials for the last couple of years because I'm getting real cheap in my old age. I'm guessing I could probably go down to 36's without any discomfort but doubt I could pull off (or pull on) 34's. I've never been able to wear boot cut because of my legs even when I was down in the 180s.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:46 PM   #164  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitcamper View Post
BM's they will kill ya. Not only is your weight not moving, but you feel uncomfortable, "bloated" and "puffy". I am currently trying a Celestial Seasonings LaxaTea, because I wanted something natural. I am drinking it once a day, currently in the evening. It is decaffeinated, and does not seem to cause anything drastic to happen. But, at least I am having a "event" once a day, thought it is not till after work.
My first thing in the morning routine, has been shot every since I started IP.
Not sure if this will help. But that is what I am trying.
Thanks for the tip, Kit! I'm gonna try that for sure. Ya, back in the carb days I was like a Swiss watch every morning. Since IP I'm more like a Rolexx (with two XXs at the end)!!
Old 02-05-2013, 04:20 PM   #165  

I tried two new items on IP today, the Vanilla drink and the Chicken soup. I'm starting to sound like a broken record but both were really good. I have yet to find anything I really don't like. I'd say the worst so far was the chocolate pudding but even that wasn't too bad!