Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 11:28 AM   #436  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
mompattie, your little angel is making Heaven a very special place! I picture her playing with all the friends, relatives and pets we have lost. God Bless your family
I was just getting over crying from last night, and you guys started me all up again!!

However, I'm also "enjoying" the feeling of amazement about how close you can feel to people that you've never met thanks to forums like these. I really believe in my heart that I'll be giving Pattie a hug in person one day. Hey, it's only a few thousand kms! I'm sure one of us will be "in the neighbourhood" one day! (Or side by each on our cruise pool side loungers! I believe you ordered the massage from "Sven the Whoosh Fairy" right Pattie?[

Last edited by IP43; 01-19-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:35 AM   #437  
Diane on track July 2014

My scale TRIED to be my friend this morning. I stood on it... it bleeped and googled and did all kinds of things but wouldn't show my weight. So I got off, reset and it did it again-- would not show the weight. I said to my husband "I said I never wanted to see 200 again, so the scale is telling me to GET OFF". I didn't listen, got on, and my 199.8 (butt nekked) was now 201.2 -- with clothes on.

I laughed and said "Well you DID try to tell me scale!" ... shouldn't have stepped on that 3rd time!

With that haircut and no clothes, I'll be back in One-derland, so I'm gonna have to sing my John Mayer song again tomorrow Sheesh.... why? why didn't I listen to the scale and just stay off??

Last edited by IP43; 01-19-2013 at 11:37 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:38 AM   #438  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
My scale TRIED to be my friend this morning. I stood on it... it bleeped and googled and did all kinds of things but wouldn't show my weight. So I got off, reset and it did it again-- would not show the weight. I said to my husband "I said I never wanted to see 200 again, so the scale is telling me to GET OFF". I didn't listen, got on, and my 199.8 (butt nekked) was now 201.2 -- with clothes on.

I laughed and said "Well you DID try to tell me scale!" ... shouldn't have stepped on that 3rd time!

With that haircut and no clothes, I'll be back in One-derland, so I'm gonna have to sing my John Mayer song again tomorrow Sheesh....
Next time just walk away.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:38 AM   #439  

Quote:

With that haircut and no clothes, I'll be back in One-derland, so I'm gonna have to sing my John Mayer song again tomorrow Sheesh.... why? why didn't I listen to the scale and just stay off??
Girl, you know better. It gave you the weight you wanted. Wait a week.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:42 AM   #440  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
THANK YOU EVERYONE for all the caring words and hugs!!! I'm doing good this year actually, time does heal for sure. We will never ever get "over it" and she forever is in our hearts but that intense pain has eased off. And yes IP43, hugging those kids is a good reminder for us all!! Thanks again everyone! Love you all!
Oh my! Anyone who thinks you "get over" a loss like that has never really experienced loss.
I'm so happy you have your little guy to celebrate his birthday now!
Celebrate and remember. Bittersweet. Enjoy his birthday!
Old 01-19-2013, 11:47 AM   #441  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Sending mompattie a big hug! I am thinking of you today.
Old 01-19-2013, 03:44 PM   #442  
Started IP 1/14/2012

S/C/G: 286/165/169

Height: 5'9"

Hugs to Mompattie and everyone else that needs one just 'cause.

I'm at my mom's place in Vancouver right now. I was really tired after traveling last night which is weird because I don't usually get jet lagged. But asleep by 10pm last night and of course up at 6:30 this morning. I never wake up that early even for work, more of a late night late sleeper person. I won't have any problems staying OP today except dinner at my brother's may prove a challenge. They have a hard time remembering what I eat, even though I've been gluten free for years and they still serve me bread! I hear it's roast beef so at least the meat will work and I'll have a few veggies in my purse in case I need something to munch on for the way home.

It's a relief to be in some warmer weather. I hear home is -31 this morning but here it is +2 and foggy. I had a wonderful crisp 45minute walk outside - so nice to not lose a nose after that long outdoors.

Last edited by KitKat169; 01-19-2013 at 03:44 PM.
Old 01-19-2013, 03:47 PM   #443  

Well, here it goes...I'm new to this forum. I don't know if I belong here or not. I did IP last year, and had a very successful loss. I was 100% OP the entire time. Then...the phase off came. I phased off well, but reserved way too much excitement to have my 1st cheat day. It has been a roller coaster ride ever since.

Well, I've just had my last pig out session today...and things have to change. I feel sooooo yucky right now. I'm recommitting to the 100% lifestyle. As you all know, that's the only way to do this. Do you mind if I join your thread? I need the accountability to get me back on track...
Old 01-19-2013, 03:48 PM   #444  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat169 View Post
Hugs to Mompattie and everyone else that needs one just 'cause.

I'm at my mom's place in Vancouver right now. I was really tired after traveling last night which is weird because I don't usually get jet lagged. But asleep by 10pm last night and of course up at 6:30 this morning. I never wake up that early even for work, more of a late night late sleeper person. I won't have any problems staying OP today except dinner at my brother's may prove a challenge. They have a hard time remembering what I eat, even though I've been gluten free for years and they still serve me bread! I hear it's roast beef so at least the meat will work and I'll have a few veggies in my purse in case I need something to munch on for the way home.

It's a relief to be in some warmer weather. I hear home is -31 this morning but here it is +2 and foggy. I had a wonderful crisp 45minute walk outside - so nice to not lose a nose after that long outdoors.

hugs to you too....

i HAD TO CHUCKLE when you said WARMER WEATHER...at +2
oh my word.....that is frigid cold!!!

so thankful i live in REAL warm weather! haha but i do love the snow!!!
Old 01-19-2013, 03:55 PM   #445  
Diane on track July 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla1 View Post
Well, here it goes...I'm new to this forum. I don't know if I belong here or not. I did IP last year, and had a very successful loss. I was 100% OP the entire time. Then...the phase off came. I phased off well, but reserved way too much excitement to have my 1st cheat day. It has been a roller coaster ride ever since.

Well, I've just had my last pig out session today...and things have to change. I feel sooooo yucky right now. I'm recommitting to the 100% lifestyle. As you all know, that's the only way to do this. Do you mind if I join your thread? I need the accountability to get me back on track...
Shayla, welcome back to IP. I too am a 100% "wanna-be" too-- don't always make it but sure am trying and have restarted in Jan after getting off track. I love it here because it keeps me motivated and the people are the models of what I need to be doing.

HOWEVER, this is a very positive thread and people here like it here because there is no talk of cheating, or mention of the unmentionable yummies we all know are out there. So come on in, grab a cup of decaf, and join the chat. If you fall off the wagon tho, and want to talk about that, go to the daily post for that, and we all will support you there too. We "wanna be's" need to respect those that are here and talk only about OP stuff on this thread.

Last edited by IP43; 01-19-2013 at 03:58 PM.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:07 PM   #446  

Quote:
Shayla, welcome back to IP. I too am a 100% "wanna-be" too-- don't always make it but sure am trying and have restarted in Jan after getting off track. I love it here because it keeps me motivated and the people are the models of what I need to be doing.

HOWEVER, this is a very positive thread and people here like it here because there is no talk of cheating, or mention of the unmentionable yummies we all know are out there. So come on in, grab a cup of decaf, and join the chat. If you fall off the wagon tho, and want to talk about that, go to the daily post for that, and we all will support you there too. We "wanna be's" need to respect those that are here and talk only about OP stuff on this thread.
Hey my 1st quote!

Thanks so much! I chose this thread because I, like you, don't want to hear about cheats...I need positives to help keep my focus. Sorry that I mentioned it in my 1st post. I'm hoping to make some new friends here! Thanks again!
Old 01-19-2013, 04:12 PM   #447  
Diane on track July 2014

Wooo Hoooo -- 18 more posts to go (and 19 days) and you get a ticker!
Old 01-19-2013, 05:03 PM   #448  
Started IP 1/14/2012

S/C/G: 286/165/169

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Hey my 1st quote!

Thanks so much! I chose this thread because I, like you, don't want to hear about cheats...I need positives to help keep my focus. Sorry that I mentioned it in my 1st post. I'm hoping to make some new friends here! Thanks again!
Welcome to a great thread. It is very positive but also recognizes that we are human and not always perfect. It is a matter of what you are striving for and attitude. Mistakes happen, we get cravings, we have struggles. What is important for weight loss and maintenance is how you respond to these situations in an effort to keep on track. you got at least 1 new friend with me!
Old 01-19-2013, 06:04 PM   #449  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Welcome Shayla!
Old 01-19-2013, 06:40 PM   #450  

Quote:

Welcome back!
Closed Thread