3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Thursday 08/02/2012 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/263967-ip-daily-chat-thursday-08-02-2012-a.html)

wuv2bloved 08-02-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aimeed3 (Post 4425171)
Oh my! I CANNOT wait for tomorrow's breakfast. It's the strawberry wafers. YUMMMM!!
Just thinking out loud, LOL

Oh and Wuv, I am going to freeze them tonight..

HAHA...That is what I am having this week for breakfast, I keep 5 here at the clinic in the fridge and bring the other 2 home for the weekend!!....YUMM!!!

clh99002 08-02-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aimeed3 (Post 4425171)
Oh my! I CANNOT wait for tomorrow's breakfast. It's the strawberry wafers. YUMMMM!!
Just thinking out loud, LOL
Oh and Wuv, I am going to freeze them tonight..

I cant wait for my WI on Saturday just so I can grab more than one pack this time!!!! Oh, this can't be good :dizzy:

wuv2bloved 08-02-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clh99002 (Post 4425186)
I cant wait for my WI on Saturday just so I can grab more than one pack this time!!!! Oh, this can't be good :dizzy:

CONTROL...self CONTROL.....ONLY ONE per day....repeat after me ......SELF CONTROL....ONLY ONE PER DAY....LOL

rainbowsmiles 08-02-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greeniris (Post 4425179)
Forgot to say - I (just barely) dropped into the next decade today. Next WI I hope to make my goal of making the halfway point (even if I do have a cast on my foot by then :o)!

woohooo :yay: :belly: the 60's decade is a really good decade!!! have fun and :dance: dance like you're on IP in the 60's!!! :dance:

Porthardygurl 08-02-2012 03:25 PM

And Now for your 12 NEWS FROM IPTV

Goooood Afternoon from Hardy, BC

Dieter's forecast for today: Sunny! :) with a chance of "scale crime"

Now for todays TOP Dieter's Headlines:

A huge riot has taken place all over the IP dieting community.. People everywhere are taking extreme measures to get rid of there scales. According to reports, some people have been locking them up in cupboards while others have been tossing them off balconies, or locking them in car trunks. Though we can not say for the record, rumour has it, there are even scales being burnt at the stake. Our eyewitness reporter, went around the community to ask what has sparked this call for severe action on scales. One women responded by saying

"They're liars. All of them! They lie lie lie all the time to my face. I get on the scale one morning and it says "your down" and then i get on the scale the next morning and it says "your'e up" ... Well I've had it! This is the end for my scale. I will not take this rubbish of a scale anymore. It has to go!!"

Wow!! Thats quite the emotional women... Now we go over to live coverage in the court room where the judge will listen to the defense testify for why this crime against scales should stop... We were able to listen in on one testimony from a scale on the witness stand"

"I didnt do nothing wrong! I'm just a scale. My job is to tell the truth all the time. To show you up or down..to give you the real news on the weight of the matter...Why should i be punished because your body doesnt know how to let go of water? Why should i be thrown out, just because you ingested too much sodium. I have feelings too you know...I'm just sittin here doing my job..".

----------------------------------Pause---------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaand... were back folks..looks like the judge has made the verdict...We go live now back to the courtroom to hear the ruling...

Judge: I hearby find the defendent Innocent in regards to the charges of lying and going up and down.

However, since this scale issue has caused such an uproar, I am here by prohibiting you, the townspeople.. of weighing yourself on a daily basis.
Court is adjourned!!!

Well folks you heard it first here on IPTV!!

rainbowsmiles 08-02-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porthardygurl (Post 4425193)

A huge riot has taken place all over the IP dieting community.. People everywhere are taking extreme measures to get rid of there scales. According to reports, some people have been locking them up in cupboards while others have been tossing them off balconies, or locking them in car trunks. Though we can not say for the record, rumour has it, there are even scales being burnt at the stake. Our eyewitness reporter, went around the community to ask what has sparked this call for severe action on scales. One women responded by saying

"They're liars. All of them! They lie lie lie all the time to my face. I get on the scale one morning and it says "your down" and then i get on the scale the next morning and it says "your'e up" ... Well I've had it! This is the end for my scale. I will not take this rubbish of a scale anymore. It has to go!!"

Wow!! Thats quite the emotional women... Now we go over to live coverage in the court room where the judge will listen to the defense testify for why this crime against scales should stop... We were able to listen in on one testimony from a scale on the witness stand"

"I didnt do nothing wrong! I'm just a scale. My job is to tell the truth all the time. To show you up or down..to give you the real news on the weight of the matter...Why should i be punished because your body doesnt know how to let go of water? Why should i be thrown out, just because you ingested too much sodium. I have feelings too you know...I'm just sittin here doing my job..".

----------------------------------Pause---------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaand... were back folks..looks like the judge has made the verdict...We go live now back to the courtroom to hear the ruling...

Judge: I hearby find the defendent Innocent in regards to the charges of lying and going up and down.

However, since this scale issue has caused such an uproar, I am here by prohibiting you, the townspeople.. of weighing yourself on a daily basis.
Court is adjourned!!!

oooo i pledge my love you you and IPTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
couldn't click and read fast enough!!!

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!

aimeed3 08-02-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4425190)
CONTROL...self CONTROL.....ONLY ONE per day....repeat after me ......SELF CONTROL....ONLY ONE PER DAY....LOL

HAHA!! Very true, although if I wasnt on a diet, I would eat the entire box, hence the reason I am here, LOL

sekc14 08-02-2012 03:34 PM

I phased-off IP and dropped out of the group for awhile. I'm back!! Hopefully with a vengeance (against the rest of the fat). I have a new, lower goal weight and a mini-goal of fitting into my tall riding boots by fox hunting season next month. The boots can be zipped with pants on at this time but too uncomfortable to ride in. I must stay 100% OP to achieve my mini-goal.

aimeed3 08-02-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porthardygurl (Post 4425193)

Court is adjourned!!!

OMG I am soooo loving these forecasts!!!!

rainbowsmiles 08-02-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aimeed3 (Post 4425208)
OMG I am soooo loving these forecasts!!!!

aimee....me too...its like having the sunday comics everyday!!!!

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7139/7...70d9c0a88f.jpg

rainbowsmiles 08-02-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greeniris (Post 4425158)
Rainbow - You look fantastic!!!! WOW:woohoo:

:hug::hug::hug:thank you :)

Porthardygurl 08-02-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles (Post 4425211)
aimee....me too...its like having the sunday comics everyday!!!!

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7139/7...70d9c0a88f.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHA....This totally made me burst at the seams!! I appreciate all my followers...Glad im not the only one who reads my own work...lol:hug::)

1tangigirl 08-02-2012 04:03 PM

Where in LA are you?

Northshore, Tangipahoa Parish and I work in Mandeville

IPdivajen 08-02-2012 04:08 PM

RAINBOW!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT YOU!!!! What a fantastic new picture - big huge congrats!!!!!!!

rainbowsmiles 08-02-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IPdivajen (Post 4425227)
RAINBOW!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT YOU!!!! What a fantastic new picture - big huge congrats!!!!!!!

thank you beautiful!!!!!!! :):hug::hug: