Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 11:23 AM   #121  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
First mini goal MET!! 41 lbs gone forever baby!!. I just LOVE IP!! I can't believe I have lost 41 lbs in 10 weeks!! Next goal: 50 lbs by my 40th birthday in August!!
WOOHOO!!!!...you go girl!...great news congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Just got back from WI, lost another 2 lbs and 2.5 inches! I was so happy and then my coach threw me a curve ball, she told me today is her last day and she is retiring! I have grown to love her and she is more like a good friend instead of a coach! I'm gonna miss her dearly and we cried together. Now here is the part that I was not happy to hear, I had to change my WI day because the new coach does not want to come in on Thurs and Fridays... My new WI day is Tuesday! Well, that only gives me 5 days for my next WI. I'm just feeling kinda down right now (people don't like change and I'm no different).
Change is good sometimes, congrats on your losses.

Good morning everyone, its been a crazy morning so far but all is good!
Old 07-19-2012, 11:49 AM   #122  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post

Change is good sometimes, congrats on your losses.

Change can be good in certain circumstances, but the way I see it, if you already have an established clientelle and you are coming in to fill someone else's shoes, wouldn't you want to keep the status quo instead of upsetting the apple cart? I re-arranged my schedule on the job to accommodate the WI, the clinic is already not open on the weekend! I have meetings that are already established weekly, so now I've got to try and re-arrange things again. Just saying, the job pays the bills and IP is one of those.

Last edited by shathom; 07-19-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:59 AM   #123  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Change can be good in certain circumstances, but the way I see it, if you already have an established clientelle and you are coming in to fill someone else's shoes, wouldn't you want to keep the status quo instead of upsetting the apple cart? I re-arranged my schedule on the job to accommodate the WI, the clinic is already not open on the weekend! I have meetings that are already established weekly, so now I've got to try and re-arrange things again. Just saying, the job pays the bills and IP is one of those.
That's what happened with me and my clinic. Well they didn't actually change hours but I am working in schools and once summer vacation was over last year I just could not fit the hours the clinic was open into my work schedule because they weren't open many hours. It would have just caused an uproar at work to rearrange things and my supervisor is not a big fan of uproars.

I remember feeling just like you do but I continued on my own and it was fine.

You will work something out; you totally have got the program under control.

Pat
Old 07-19-2012, 12:06 PM   #124  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
That's what happened with me and my clinic. Well they didn't actually change hours but I am working in schools and once summer vacation was over last year I just could not fit the hours the clinic was open into my work schedule because they weren't open many hours. It would have just caused an uproar at work to rearrange things and my supervisor is not a big fan of uproars.

I remember feeling just like you do but I continued on my own and it was fine.

You will work something out; you totally have got the program under control.

Pat
Trust me, I'm GONNA GET TO MY GOAL! Come heck ( can't type the other word, opposite of heaven) or highwater, I will get there, and I'm gonna be 100% OP getting there! I have not felt this good in a very long time, not going back...

Last edited by shathom; 07-19-2012 at 12:08 PM.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:13 PM   #125  

I can understand what you are saying, some clinics are about themselves and not the client. I on the other hand am quiet different, I am here when they need me. I was here at 730am this morning and was here from 830am-645pm yesterday. My people are important to me and I want them to succeed so I have to be there for them. I was told today by 3 of them that I am the best thing that could have happened because I let them know straight up what to do and offer suggestions to different things. I give them that "push" they need, friendly but stern at the same time. They are liking it so this is a great thing! I wish you all of the best that is for sure. You WILL GET THERE
Old 07-19-2012, 01:15 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 178/174/147

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Lisa I love your new picture. Great color on you. I am sure you are a great coach
Old 07-19-2012, 01:47 PM   #127  

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Lisa I love your new picture. Great color on you. I am sure you are a great coach
Thank you
Old 07-19-2012, 02:10 PM   #128  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Heading home after our mini vacation. I stayed 100% as always. Hoping the scale is down on my next WI. I'm pretty sure I've lost some inches because my pants are getting loose again.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:47 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Hi all. Congratulations for another AMAZING week, doing what we do!!! It looks like everyone lost a TON this week.....YAY!!!!!
I am glad that things are settling down here. Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes. They were certainly felt and appreciated.
After my tumultuous week, I lost nothing and gained .1. I did lose more fat though, that makes me very happy. Today I feel amazing and my clothes are once again getting saggy, waggy! I did have a solid two pound loss on Sunday, which conveniently went away in time for my WI on Wednesday. I am completely fine with it.....YAY. (Huge NSV for me!) My coach revealed that I skipped a lot of packets and meals last week, I will need to work on getting in enough food when my life gets stressful and crazy. I used to stress eat, now I stress "don't eat"....I am working on it.
I have run in to two people this week who completely did not recognize me, I actually had to introduce myself...great NSV. Another NSV, sitting at the stylist today, looking dead on into the mirror, and loving what I see!!!!! (I used to hate looking at the fat me in the mirror, today I couldn't take my eyes off of myself....I kinda did not recognize me!!!!
Have a wonderful day everyone, I have missed you all tremendously. I skimmed earlier, now going to go back and check "yall" out!!!

Last edited by NewPath; 07-19-2012 at 03:07 PM.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I can understand what you are saying, some clinics are about themselves and not the client. I on the other hand am quiet different, I am here when they need me. I was here at 730am this morning and was here from 830am-645pm yesterday. My people are important to me and I want them to succeed so I have to be there for them. I was told today by 3 of them that I am the best thing that could have happened because I let them know straight up what to do and offer suggestions to different things. I give them that "push" they need, friendly but stern at the same time. They are liking it so this is a great thing! I wish you all of the best that is for sure. You WILL GET THERE
Lisa, you are such a gift to all of us!
Heck, you could take your skinny little self and completely just rock your own world at work, yet you choose to be so committed to helping each of us get there.....you have completely transformed the lives of so many!
Old 07-19-2012, 03:34 PM   #131  

Well there you are NewPath!!! We were wondering where you went!! Glad you are back hon!!! Sounds like you are doing awesome!! Great NSV!
Old 07-19-2012, 03:41 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 190/138 - 2012; Reboot 175/140

Height: 5"4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Lisa, you are such a gift to all of us!
Heck, you could take your skinny little self and completely just rock your own world at work, yet you choose to be so committed to helping each of us get there.....you have completely transformed the lives of so many!
This x10... at least we have you on this forum as a coach

On a side note, i reached my original goal of 150 yesterday. Of course, my weigh in was Tue, but Wed morning I saw a 2lb drop. I was over the moon. The sense of accomplishment was great.

Now to my next goal (140-145 or a size 8), whichever comes first.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:16 PM   #133  

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
I'm pretty sure I've lost some inches because my pants are getting loose again.
I just hate when that happens!
Old 07-19-2012, 05:20 PM   #134  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptod View Post
I just hate when that happens!
LOL! We stayed near an outlet mall, so I picked up a couple of pairs of shorts in the next size down.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:34 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

justbecause53 - Awesome job on reaching your mini goal and arriving in style at 41 lbs lost! I know you can make the 50 lbs lost by your birthday in August. I am hoping to achieve something similar. I will probably hit my 40 lbs lost next week. I am hoping to get to 50 lbs lost by my birthday in August too.

Shathorn - I am so sorry to hear you are losing your coach that obviously became a good friend. I know you are going to continue to rock IP no matter who you have.

NewPath - I LOVED reading about your NSVs! They were delightful! I have always been a stress "non-eater" which is part of why I got to where I was. I believe in us...we will find a way to keep the food balance through all things that life throws at us!

My week 15 WI results...38.4 lbs lost and 32.2 lbs to go. Today's WI was a 1.8 lb and 1" loss. Slightly lost muscle mass and dropped body fat by about a half a percentage. All in all I am very pleased with this week's result. I discussed the Quest gluten free bars (I posted the link in the thread a week or so ago) with my coach today and she said it was fine to have them but if I slowed at losing I may have to eliminate them. I wish that IP would introduce some gluten free bars to give us more options. There are literally two restricteds that I can chose from.
Closed Thread