Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 11:00 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
Mompattie hey chicks, no one said a word until 56 lbs for me...it will happen trust me...and then eventually ppl won't recognize you and you can have fun with it...like timing them to see how long it takes...

Ptod git ur before and right now girlfriend! And keep updating it, to remind yourself how far you've come....let us know how the whole family thing goes...
I have been thinking about the topic of people commenting or not all day. For me, friends have said things (nice things!) directly to me. Family members say things to my mom. One of my brothers who lives close & sees me frequently said to her ".....ptod (oops almost typed my real name) looks good." My mom wasn't sure what I did or didn't want to share with anyone so she said "ptod got a new bra." Bringing up undergarments with my brothers usually gets the topic changed real quick.

DH hasn't said much to me....except "go put a belt on." He laughs when I can pull my pants up to my armpits. I know he is happy that I am happy. When we were at dinner tonight, he asked why I asked him to take more pictures again. I told him about the photos I got at the clinic this morning. He did say tonight that the change in me is pretty significant. I shared my anxiety over seeing his family & being nearly half the size I was when I last saw them. I know he can't understand that completely, but I know he will be very mindful of how I am handling their reactions/comments/concern even.

Give me a few days to get the before/current photos up before starting a riot - I am quite willing to share them. We are on the road for the next 4 days so it might not happen till next week.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:05 PM   #107  

I can't wait to see them!! I lost 20 lbs before starting IP at 311, so my starting is similar to yours. Can't wait to see what I'll look like!!! LOL!! It inspires me to dream about what I could look like, simply by looking at others before/afters!!
Old 07-18-2012, 11:58 PM   #108  
Feb 2012

S/C/G: 300/248/145

Height: 5'6"

You peeps who are at or near goal are inspirilng to the rest of us. It reaffirms that we can do it too. Thanks for being such great examples to follow.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:58 AM   #109  
Began IP 6/27/12

S/C/G: 219/189/175

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
No, its not allowed. It's fish covered in sugar to taste like crab
Thanks, Wuv! Will definitely stay away!
Old 07-19-2012, 08:32 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

Happy 100% day everyone! It has been an insane week and I haven't gotten things I needed done...done...I have gotten way to little sleep and I am ready for the week to be done. Still 100% OP but tired. Today is WI day and my DH will go on to maintenance. Me, I am hoping the scale shows me at 40 lbs lost (officially). I am pre TOM and still seem to be retaining water and having issues with the big C again this week. Even with that my home scale showed a pretty big change this morning...may it show a similar change at the clinic! Have a wonderful day everyone and best wishes for all of you with WI's today. Congrats to everyone that had such a superb week! (I am still catching up on the thread but wanted to tell you all that you look MARVELOUS!)

Last edited by Meadow Wheeler; 07-19-2012 at 08:34 AM.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:50 AM   #111  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie63 View Post
People just don't get it do they.

My boss and I are going to lunch, for a meeting I guess, who knows.

Yesterday he said something about how my food is bland. Today he asked if I was just going to just eat cucumbers or I was going to "treat myself". Of course, this is the same guy who shoved a cookie in my face.

To me, loosing the weight is my treat to myself. That's how I'm looking at it.
There will always be haters, do you and get all those pounds off, make them jealous, I dare ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Shathom, so glad your testimonial went well, 16 people is a good number for sure. I am sure you help encourage them into the questions and signing up.

Yesterday was a hectic day for me, was out and about all day with my son's car, going to Mobile, coming back, doing more running around. Good thing I was off yesterday! I am happy to say that I am down another 1.5lbs this week....I am inching closer and closer to that 200 mark!

Thanks, I hope they signed up, it is a life altering experience as you know.
You'll be at 200 before you know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennlnige View Post
Well went to my first WI.....down 5.4lbs!!!!! At first I was like "that's it", but they did the mass fat loss, it was 4.2lbs of pure fat and 1lb of water. I like those numbers!!! Looking forward to another great week!!

-Jennifer
wooho, great WI, congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptod View Post
Had my WI this morning - was down another 3.2 pounds. Yippee!! Go me!

A few weeks ago the girls in the office were commenting on how amazing the change was in me. I remember saying that sometimes it was hard to see the difference. Well this morning, one of the girls comes running around the counter with my chart and whips it open. The girls had tracked down the photos from my first day. I was stunned - that person was me. I remember being her, but then again I don't.

I asked to borrow the pictures so I could scan them. I have already asked DH to take more pictures of me. I want similar poses. Since many in my family have watched my transformation in real time, it will be quite a different reaction when my DH's family sees me minus 130+ pounds next month. I am still trying to figure out if there is anything I can do to prepare myself for their reaction......
great WI, cannot wait to see the pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by athebeach View Post
You peeps who are at or near goal are inspirilng to the rest of us. It reaffirms that we can do it too. Thanks for being such great examples to follow.
We are you in a few pounds and you will be inspiring others too!
Old 07-19-2012, 08:50 AM   #112  

First mini goal MET!! 41 lbs gone forever baby!!. I just LOVE IP!! I can't believe I have lost 41 lbs in 10 weeks!! Next goal: 50 lbs by my 40th birthday in August!!
Old 07-19-2012, 08:51 AM   #113  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, Ipeeps!

All is well here in babyland. Pacia and Mom2hi, yes, I'm having a wonderful time with the babies! They are identical twin girls, 1 year, and simply adorable, happy babies! Of course, they try to "feed" me their bottle and snack! I pretend to take a bite, but can't really, of course.

Good luck on WIs today! Have a wonderful 100% day, everyone!

Quote:
Had my WI this morning - was down another 3.2 pounds. Yippee!! Go me! A few weeks ago the girls in the office were commenting on how amazing the change was in me. :
Ptod, you are doing great! Please keep us posted on the reaction! 127 pounds is amazing!
Old 07-19-2012, 08:53 AM   #114  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

Quote:
Dana - we miss you and will be here when you return!

shathom - Great job! You should be very proud. I might borrow a little courage and agree to speak at my clinic.....maybe....

dizzyjean - DH laughed too when he saw what I wrote. He is now reporting weight with cats.....if he is up 30+ pounds overnight, I know he caught all 3 that morning....

Ishbel - I like the rationalization! Sweaty is bad - got it!

Ice tea out the nose - thank you!!!!

Diana - Congrats!!! Keep on trucking!!!!
You have the courage, I know you do. Glad I could make you laugh.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:55 AM   #115  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

Good morning Ipeeps! I have my 14th WI this morning, will check back in later. Have a wonderful morning.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:55 AM   #116  

Kids are so sweet!!! Yesterday my 5 year old said that for my birthday he's not making me a cake. He's going to make me cupcakes instead because they help you get skinny right mom? So sweet.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:19 AM   #117  
Started IP 4/13/2012

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
First mini goal MET!! 41 lbs gone forever baby!!. I just LOVE IP!! I can't believe I have lost 41 lbs in 10 weeks!! Next goal: 50 lbs by my 40th birthday in August!!
Fantastic! We all share in your joy! I think you'll definitely achieve your next goal...no problem! Congratulations!!!
Old 07-19-2012, 09:36 AM   #118  
Began IP 06/28/12

S/C/G: 332.5/308.5/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
You are going to lose this a little every week - before you know it you will hit GOAL and it will be AMAZING! The great thing about smaller loss weeks is that they are usually followed by big loss weeks! Keep up 100% and you will see!
Thank you! Hoping for a big one next week! Hope you are having fun at the beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennlnige View Post
Well went to my first WI.....down 5.4lbs!!!!! At first I was like "that's it", but they did the mass fat loss, it was 4.2lbs of pure fat and 1lb of water. I like those numbers!!! Looking forward to another great week!!

-Jennifer
Congratulations! That is great

Quote:
Pacia - Thank you. I think you are doing great too! I started IP in early October of last year. Feel free to ask questions - there are only a few questions I can think of that I might not answer.
Thank you for responding! We are a similar height and starting weight so it helps me stay positive to know how quick others are losing

Quote:
I can't wait to see them!! I lost 20 lbs before starting IP at 311, so my starting is similar to yours. Can't wait to see what I'll look like!!! LOL!! It inspires me to dream about what I could look like, simply by looking at others before/afters!!
I totally agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler View Post
Happy 100% day everyone! It has been an insane week and I haven't gotten things I needed done...done...I have gotten way to little sleep and I am ready for the week to be done. Still 100% OP but tired. Today is WI day and my DH will go on to maintenance. Me, I am hoping the scale shows me at 40 lbs lost (officially). I am pre TOM and still seem to be retaining water and having issues with the big C again this week. Even with that my home scale showed a pretty big change this morning...may it show a similar change at the clinic! Have a wonderful day everyone and best wishes for all of you with WI's today. Congrats to everyone that had such a superb week! (I am still catching up on the thread but wanted to tell you all that you look MARVELOUS!)
Good luck at your weigh in today!

Quote:
That is awesome! Congratulations
Old 07-19-2012, 10:44 AM   #119  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

Just got back from WI, lost another 2 lbs and 2.5 inches! I was so happy and then my coach threw me a curve ball, she told me today is her last day and she is retiring! I have grown to love her and she is more like a good friend instead of a coach! I'm gonna miss her dearly and we cried together. Now here is the part that I was not happy to hear, I had to change my WI day because the new coach does not want to come in on Thurs and Fridays... My new WI day is Tuesday! Well, that only gives me 5 days for my next WI. I'm just feeling kinda down right now (people don't like change and I'm no different).

Last edited by shathom; 07-19-2012 at 10:44 AM.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:45 AM   #120  

S/C/G: 236/216/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Kids are so sweet!!! Yesterday my 5 year old said that for my birthday he's not making me a cake. He's going to make me cupcakes instead because they help you get skinny right mom? So sweet.
Well, I for one believe cupcakes make you skinny! Too cute, mompattie! Our kiddos really notice the changes and have unique ways of helping out

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Good morning Ipeeps! I have my 14th WI this morning, will check back in later. Have a wonderful morning.
GL at your weigh in today, shatom! So glad to hear/read it went well at your clinic presentation the other night. I'll bet lots of people were very inspired and encouraged by your progress and positive attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler View Post
GL at your weigh in today, Meadow Wheeler...your before/during pictures are amazing! You're really getting a shape, girlie! Inspiring!
Closed Thread