Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 04:04 PM   #61  
C'est la vie...

S/C/G: 202/163/140?

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
I forgot to mention that while I was traveling my brother-in-law passed away suddenly and my nephews wife had a baby boy. Such a wild range of emotions. My brother-in-law did not get to see his first Grandson by a few days. My sister is only 45 years old
I'm really sorry for your family's loss it seems the circle of life continues as the birth of a child soon followed though so congratulations are in order for that also

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
I finally got a ticker!!!
Yay! I know it's the little things, but they sure do help us see that we are changing!!

Now for me...I have been super busy this week with school and work and family, I just realized I had a ten page term paper that I hadn't even started (I don't know how I forgot it!) so I'm scrambling to finish the draft that's due on Wednesday next week, plus finish several other projects that are due this next week too, so busy busy weekend for me, but I had to stop by and check in and get some motivation and say...I lost 2 pounds!!! YAY! I was beginning to think I'd be 174 forever...I would like to see the 160's in April sometime and I think it might happen now. I'll just keep following this plan and the fat will just keep melting off me Thanks everyone again for just posting as it really helps me stay on track!
Old 03-24-2012, 05:45 PM   #62  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethanym View Post
I use a vinyl tape measure for sewing like this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Dritz-Tape-Mea...2615106&sr=1-3

I also have a handy spreadsheet with a data entry section and results section for tracking your inches, pounds, bodyfat, etc....super easy to use! You enter the basic measurements and it calculates all the changes (total and % change), your BMI, etc. I would be happy to send it to you if you like!
Thanks, PM'd you
Old 03-24-2012, 05:58 PM   #63  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Default a little help

Hey All
ok I dont know what is wrong with me but I am having cravings. I was ok today till about 2pm. We were working in the yard and I grabbed some soy puffs and ate them quick for lunch I didnt have a veg. I didnt feel like cooking so I ordered chinese and I got steamed chicken and brocoli with no sauce. (measured out 8 oz of chicken and 2 cuos of broc). I plan on having turnip chips later. I am not hungry but I am craving carbs. I was so close to eating some of my daughters fried rice but I came to post on here instead. This was the strongest cravings I have had yet. oh and I am just into my 6th week.
I guess I am just looking for support.

Thanks!!!!
Old 03-24-2012, 06:02 PM   #64  
Started IP 3/11/2012

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/160?

Height: 5' 8"

Hang in there Cadu!
Old 03-24-2012, 06:02 PM   #65  
Started IP 1/18/12

S/C/G: 186.5/127/130

Height: 5'

I was wondering if anyone has tried to make the chocolate mug cake with another powered drink like muscle milk? I am craving chocolate and I don't have any packets but my husband has muscle milk.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:09 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Hey All
ok I dont know what is wrong with me but I am having cravings. I was ok today till about 2pm. We were working in the yard and I grabbed some soy puffs and ate them quick for lunch I didnt have a veg. I didnt feel like cooking so I ordered chinese and I got steamed chicken and brocoli with no sauce. (measured out 8 oz of chicken and 2 cuos of broc). I plan on having turnip chips later. I am not hungry but I am craving carbs. I was so close to eating some of my daughters fried rice but I came to post on here instead. This was the strongest cravings I have had yet. oh and I am just into my 6th week.

Thanks!!!!
I've been there! I think it was week 5 when I had days where I craved so much!
We were at the grocery store and I was so pouty because I wanted to eat everything in the store, which i'm normally fine. Have an extra packet if you need to just don't cheat! You'll get past this I promise. I heard people say that weeks 5-7 were difficult and a lot of people quit at that time. You'll get through it!

Last edited by CassiR; 03-24-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:22 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Default Wi 7

I hope everyone's having a great weekend. I've been doing laundry and cleaning all day.

I had my WI 7 this morning and managed to lose 1.8lbs and 1 inch. After a low loss 2 weeks ago and a gain last week, I tried to start the week out positive. BUT then ALL WEEK LONG I had a mysterious case of the big C. (insert sigh here) Sorry about the TMI but I hadn't "gone" at all this entire week and have been so bloated. Normally, i'm pretty "normal". Tried Senokot the last few nights and nothing. I did not look forward to WI this morning and I expected another gain.. I haven't gone, what else should I expect? I ended up losing almost 2 lbs which I was very excited about!
She gave me Novi-Lax to try tonight and I'm starting to use Udo's 3.6.9 Blend oil because after researching older threads, a few people recommended it. It got great reviews and even the DH is going to try it for some of the other benefits.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone, and I hope you all are able to stay OP
Old 03-24-2012, 06:44 PM   #68  
let's do this!

S/C/G: 227/See Ticker/160

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by azjewel2 View Post
Hi.......purchased one packet of the new chicken noodle soup but forgot to ask my coach how many carbs are in the NEW version. Does anyone know?
Hey

Had that a couple of weeks back, from memory its only 5g of carbs

Thought it was quite nice
Old 03-24-2012, 06:45 PM   #69  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Hey All

Thanks!!!!
Ahhh, you could be approaching the 7 week itch. How is your Splenda consumption (MIO, WF products, etc.)?
Old 03-24-2012, 06:54 PM   #70  
Started IP 3/11/2012

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/160?

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple sky View Post
Ahhh, you could be approaching the 7 week itch. How is your Splenda consumption (MIO, WF products, etc.)?
So, does the Splenda make you crave more? Or does having something sweetened make you less prone to cravings?
Old 03-24-2012, 07:06 PM   #71  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2greatcats View Post
So, does the Splenda make you crave more? Or does having something sweetened make you less prone to cravings?
In me, it increases my cravings. Just the MIO. Others are just fine with WF products and MIO. I noticed my cravings were out of control around week 7 but I thought it was PMS. For me it had no impact on weight loss. Cravings here and there are part of the territory but constant overriding cravings for days and days are very hard to deal with. After a few weeks, I cut out the MIO. The cravings never returned as strong. Just me.

Also, in the U.S they are allowed to list 0% sugar on an item as long as it has less than like .09% sugar. That is per serving. With some products we run the risk of getting too much sugar if we consume more than 1 serving. Most will consume a 16 oz bottle of something when the label reads 0% sugar per 8 oz serving.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:37 PM   #72  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Thanks for the support you guys!!!

Sky: I usually tolerate splenda & WF really well. I have a few a day.. today i had less then any other day becuse I was so busy working outside.

I do feel better now though. I had cucumbers with oil and salt.. I think I needed my other 2 cups of veggies. I didnt have them at lunch. well today is almost over and I will make it through without cheating.. Thanks again.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:29 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 246/172/150

Height: 5' 4"

I have been on IP since October 20, have lost 74 lbs! I've never felt better! Can't decide what my goal is? Anyone else having that problem. Started at 246. Originally I said 175, never thinking I would come close to it.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:51 PM   #74  
IP start 3/18/12

S/C/G: 224.9/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

I had my first wi today and i lost 5 lbs, -1in thighs, -1hips, -1/2in stomach and arms! i am so excited! i can't wait for next weeks wi.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:58 PM   #75  
Starting again 6/9/13

S/C/G: (S)180/(C)171/(G)155

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie773 View Post
I had my first wi today and i lost 5 lbs, -1in thighs, -1hips, -1/2in stomach and arms! i am so excited! i can't wait for next weeks wi.
Congrats! Love those weeks where there is a solid loss! Cherish it!
Closed Thread