Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 09:28 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 225.8/198.8/140

Height: 5'6

I've found the last two days really hard! Been hungry most of the weekend and all the salad and veggies don't cut it! I have been so tempted to cheat its killing me.. It's my sixth week and without this board not sure I would have made it this at! Help!!
Old 03-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #152  
IP/Atkins Hybrid

S/C/G: 180/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Popping in to to say hi, and hope everyone had a great OP weekend.

I have had to work all weekend because of a big presentation on Monday plus some cat shelter adoption work, so not much time to post on 3FC as of late. I even forgot to do my weigh in today.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #153  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Exclamation Keep going

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoginitnr View Post
I've found the last two days really hard! Been hungry most of the weekend and all the salad and veggies don't cut it! I have been so tempted to cheat its killing me.. It's my sixth week and without this board not sure I would have made it this at! Help!!
You can do it...have an extra packet if you need to. A cup of tea and early to bed helps too. Weeks 5-7 are notoriously hard, so don't give up...soon you will really feel and see a difference. Hang in there and keep coming to this forum. Be a loser with the rest of us.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:47 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 203/199/140

Height: 5'4

Good Evening everyone!

I'm having a great OP weekend, and even bought a new pair of jeans for my shrinking bottom half! I am so excited about this diet still, and so ready for another great week!
Old 03-25-2012, 10:01 PM   #155  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by heycarrieann8 View Post
Good Evening everyone!

I'm having a great OP weekend, and even bought a new pair of jeans for my shrinking bottom half! I am so excited about this diet still, and so ready for another great week!
Isn't it great?! This week I tried on a pair of work dress pants that used to be way too tight on me and I never considered they would fit yet, but they did! Not only did they fit, but they were big in the legs! My tummy doesn't seem to be shrinking as fast as everything else but I know it will get there no doubt.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:08 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 184/146/130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammertime View Post
I have been on IP since October 20, have lost 74 lbs! I've never felt better! Can't decide what my goal is? Anyone else having that problem. Started at 246. Originally I said 175, never thinking I would come close to it.
Wow that is amazing....... Good for you!
Old 03-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #157  

S/C/G: 202/167/135

Height: 5'1:

Good for you
Old 03-25-2012, 10:23 PM   #158  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

S/C/G: 269/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
I am now on week 13 and somewhere around week 10 I noticed that I hadn't been hungry or having cravings in a while. IP is just the way I eat now, and I look forward to every meal without worrying about still being hungry afterwards. I guess I am just so used to it now that non-OP foods don't even cross my mind. I feel like that's a great place to be. Hope you make it to this point - it makes this program really easy. Good luck and stay strong!
Old 03-25-2012, 11:10 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 198/154/139

Height: 5'6"

Quote:

Oh, I went through that at about the same time! I had cravings and was walking circles in the kitchen. I had to basically hole up in my bedroom and practice self lockdown! It made me wonder if I could really do the diet! Several weeks later, it is much better for me. Do what you have to distract yourself and find something else to do. When I was really struggling, I had an extra unrestricted protein packet. I figured that was better than cheating with something bad!

Today I went through clothes. I threw a few away. Then two large
bags to Goodwill. Two more bags to my Mom to see if any family members can use. Uh oh, very empty closet. Tomorrow, the underwear drawer to be cleared. I know that I can live with fewer clothes, so now a chance to simplify!

I re-injured my back strain. Now, my thigh is now numb too. Really hope I can rest and get it better. I have felt so good after having lost about half of my uneeded weight that I have been very active. Bummer to have to be still!

Last edited by Samba; 03-25-2012 at 11:11 PM.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:18 PM   #160  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journey36 View Post
Congratulations!! Away from home for 3 weeks and still stayed OP and lost- very impressive!! And a great inspiration for me... I'm going to Los Angeles with a girls friend for only 4 days (to go to a taping if Ellen!) and I've been nervous about staying OP. I feel like I'm in the groove and doing so well- I want to maintain control and continue loosing!! I keep saying to myself "but i want to go and have a good time".... The lifelong question for me~ does enjoyment always have to come from food or splurging? (although I'd really LOVE to have a few drinks and enjoy california is wine....)
I knew I would be traveling before I started IP and I decided to not wait. There will always be things in life that come up or celebrations that occur. I have waited a long time and didn't want to wait any longer to lose this weight. I was determined to make it work and not feel "deprived". I went to lots of different restaurants and did just fine. You will be fine too
Old 03-26-2012, 09:29 AM   #161  
IP start 3/18/12

S/C/G: 224.9/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
You can do it...have an extra packet if you need to. A cup of tea and early to bed helps too. Weeks 5-7 are notoriously hard, so don't give up...soon you will really feel and see a difference. Hang in there and keep coming to this forum. Be a loser with the rest of us.
why are those weeks hard? is that when ketosis really starts?
Closed Thread