Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 08:59 PM   #76  
Starting again 6/9/13

S/C/G: (S)180/(C)171/(G)155

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammertime View Post
I have been on IP since October 20, have lost 74 lbs! I've never felt better! Can't decide what my goal is? Anyone else having that problem. Started at 246. Originally I said 175, never thinking I would come close to it.
Keep it going! I'm going to keep on it until I feel I've obtained my "best self". You'll know when you get there!
Old 03-24-2012, 09:01 PM   #77  
IP start 3/18/12

S/C/G: 224.9/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Quote:
I have been on IP since October 20, have lost 74 lbs! I've never felt better! Can't decide what my goal is? Anyone else having that problem. Started at 246. Originally I said 175, never thinking I would come close to it.
hi i'm in northern IL too!
Old 03-24-2012, 09:04 PM   #78  
IP start 3/18/12

S/C/G: 224.9/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDHockeyFan View Post
Congrats! Love those weeks where there is a solid loss! Cherish it!
thank you!!! i really thought i hadn't lost anything and was driving myself crazy over it.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:05 PM   #79  

S/C/G: ?/?/135

Height: 5.5

Default Newbie with info to try for bowel movement

Hi you'll.. im a newbie on day 7 of IP. had weigh in yesterday lost 9lbs..Excited.. about 100 to go.. So far a very doable diet.. and this is from a drive thru queen for the last 8 years! they did not measure me after again..but instead of clothes being snugged..they hung like suppose to. somewhat disappointed after reading some of your comments of your coach.. guess like mine is in for the money...1st weigh in mine takes my weight n ask how many boxes i want...maybe was a bad day for her.. she did look tired.. I have been blessed..no problems so far... so happy found this site. for all those who have bowel problems.. try massaging your tummy in a CLOCKWISE (only)motion..being a Licensed Massage Therapist i know this does wonders for the bowels... i usually start off by putting my hands on each side with fingers pointing towards middle of tummy then give gentle pushes inwards..doing this from rib cage to hips..then start the CLOCKWISE circular motion..make it large over the entire ab area... DO NOT GO COUNTERCLOCKWISE.. otherwise you will back up!!!! OH my weight is not posted due to i threw my scale out years ago when i hit 200.. i told my coach i dont want to know my weight just how much i lost n how clothes fit. Im 5.5 so i guess goal weigh is about 135.. coach never talked about it.. also.. i read some of u got bars, etc.... she tells me that will be weeks away...
Old 03-24-2012, 09:54 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 207/181/135 started IP 3/23/12

Day 2 and going strong
Old 03-24-2012, 09:59 PM   #81  
Started IP 3/11/2012

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/160?

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn04 View Post
Day 2 and going strong
Keep it up!
Old 03-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 152/112/130

Height: 5'3.5"

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Today I came down to my beach house for the first time since I started IP. I planned out all my meals for the weekend and brought my packets and blender, etc. Everything was going well until sunset time--and for the first time since I started on the program, I am REALLY missing being able to drink alcohol. Oh how I want a glass of wine or margarita to enjoy while on the deck listening to the waves as the sun goes down!!! I know it is an emotional desire, stemming all the way back to my college days in Florida, but still it is such a STRONG craving. So I'm writing here in order to both vent and to stay strong and OP!!!
Old 03-24-2012, 10:19 PM   #83  
Started IP 1/14/2012

S/C/G: 286/165/169

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
That's awesome, great job!

I'm in that spot right now - will I ever see below 200? My doctor is already starting to argue with me about what my goal should be but for now I think it is too far away and I just need to take it day by day until I figure out what I feel is right. No one knows my body like me.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 198/154/139

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Today I came down to my beach house for the first time since I started IP. I planned out all my meals for the weekend and brought my packets and blender, etc. Everything was going well until sunset time--and for the first time since I started on the program, I am REALLY missing being able to drink alcohol. Oh how I want a glass of wine or margarita to enjoy while on the deck listening to the waves as the sun goes down!!! I know it is an emotional desire, stemming all the way back to my college days in Florida, but still it is such a STRONG craving. So I'm writing here in order to both vent and to stay strong and OP!!!

Your post reminded me of how scenarios and situations can spark cravings for me. I try to take deep breaths and get myself to the relaxed state I am seeking with the cravings. Gotta say this stuff is not always easy! Stay strong for yourself!
Old 03-24-2012, 11:38 PM   #85  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygirlinLA View Post
Hi you'll.. im a newbie on day 7 of IP. had weigh in yesterday lost 9lbs..Excited.. about 100 to go.. So far a very doable diet.. and this is from a drive thru queen for the last 8 years! they did not measure me after again..but instead of clothes being snugged..they hung like suppose to. somewhat disappointed after reading some of your comments of your coach.. guess like mine is in for the money...1st weigh in mine takes my weight n ask how many boxes i want...maybe was a bad day for her.. she did look tired.. I have been blessed..no problems so far... so happy found this site. for all those who have bowel problems.. try massaging your tummy in a CLOCKWISE (only)motion..being a Licensed Massage Therapist i know this does wonders for the bowels... i usually start off by putting my hands on each side with fingers pointing towards middle of tummy then give gentle pushes inwards..doing this from rib cage to hips..then start the CLOCKWISE circular motion..make it large over the entire ab area... DO NOT GO COUNTERCLOCKWISE.. otherwise you will back up!!!! OH my weight is not posted due to i threw my scale out years ago when i hit 200.. i told my coach i dont want to know my weight just how much i lost n how clothes fit. Im 5.5 so i guess goal weigh is about 135.. coach never talked about it.. also.. i read some of u got bars, etc.... she tells me that will be weeks away...
Where in La are you?
Old 03-25-2012, 01:04 AM   #86  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
I put my goal at 130 just to put something down. Truthfully I'm going for more of a healthy body fat number then a number on the scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygirlinLA View Post
Welcome to IP. Too bad about your coach and the restricted bars. I know a couple of coaches say that, but thankfully mine let me have them from the start. I eat one every morning with a cup of tea for breakfast.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:44 AM   #87  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Happy Sunday morning. Hope this will be a great OP day for everyone.

I am up really early for a Sunday. Two reasons. First, my DH got to leave work at 5AM instead of 8AM. He occasionally works nights, so I was happy to have him home early. Second, I finished my test that had me only drinking 24oz of fluids since 8AM yesterday morning. After drinking like we do on this program, that was very tough. I had a very rough night. Now, I'm slowly trying to rehydrate. I had mentioned this in Friday's Daily chat and asked for everyone to drink and extra glass for me to psychologically make me feel less thirsty.

Have to work on some documentation for work at home today. One good thing, I can trade next Friday off for it. My DH is off then (we don't have too many days off together).
Old 03-25-2012, 06:52 AM   #88  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Happy Sunday morning. Hope this will be a great OP day for everyone.

I am up really early for a Sunday. Two reasons. First, my DH got to leave work at 5AM instead of 8AM. He occasionally works nights, so I was happy to have him home early. Second, I finished my test that had me only drinking 24oz of fluids since 8AM yesterday morning. After drinking like we do on this program, that was very tough. I had a very rough night. Now, I'm slowly trying to rehydrate. I had mentioned this in Friday's Daily chat and asked for everyone to drink and extra glass for me to psychologically make me feel less thirsty.

Have to work on some documentation for work at home today. One good thing, I can trade next Friday off for it. My DH is off then (we don't have too many days off together).
I am glad you made it through the limited water day!!!
Today is a new day.. have a great one
Old 03-25-2012, 09:17 AM   #89  

S/C/G: 231/218/1??

Height: 5

Good morning ipers. Things are good here. Gotta work all day which is no fun but at least I have a job! Lots of travel for work next week so I will need to be careful! Hope everyone is well
Old 03-25-2012, 09:43 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 231/210/160

Happy Sunday morning!!! Enjoying my Coffee/Vanilla drink this morning and prepping for the day ahead.

After reading some other posts, I think I will head to BB&B today for a microwave chip crisper LOL. I have a job interview this week and my suit jacket still doesn't fit (grrr....), but I don't want to spend too much money on a new suit yet, so I am hitting the thrift stores to see what I can find....

Heading downtown today for a day of bowling with the gang from work (trying to decide what OP snack to take with me) and hoping to hit Trader Joes while I am downtown for a few things too.

It's gonna be a wonderful OP day!!!
Closed Thread