Old 05-25-2012, 08:33 AM   #196  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by disgal View Post
Count me in for the summer break! I didn't even get halfway to where I wanted to get....BUT I'm not going to beat myself up for it! For some reason my clothes feel the same as when I weighed at least 5 pounds lighter? I wonder if all the exercise (weight lifting) I started doing last September allowed for more muscle mass and therefore even tho the scale isn't down to where I want it to be, my clothes are fitting the way I want them to???

Went into my local IP center and got weighed the other night. My coach told me I was up five pounds from last August....I'll take it!!

So.....we'll see how the next few weeks go....gonna take it one day at a time... as always!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend....and a Magical summer!!!
I am weighing in once a week (either Friday or Saturday) and the goal is to stay the same from week to week...just weighed in...same weight three weeks in a row 175. I will go for the 160-165 in September...I really want to get there.....but there is so much great fun to be had on the weekends.
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:12 AM   #197  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

I feel the same, as long as I can hold fairly steady at 135 from week to week, it's all good. This weekend will most likely end up being a lot of cheats, but come Tuesday I will do P1 for a couple days and then I am going to try the Carb Sensitivity Plan and start transitioning off of packets. I was hoping to start on Tuesday, but I will need to see what the weekend brings and I will probably need a few days on P1 to get back to even.
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:50 AM   #198  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
I feel the same, as long as I can hold fairly steady at 135 from week to week, it's all good. This weekend will most likely end up being a lot of cheats, but come Tuesday I will do P1 for a couple days and then I am going to try the Carb Sensitivity Plan and start transitioning off of packets. I was hoping to start on Tuesday, but I will need to see what the weekend brings and I will probably need a few days on P1 to get back to even.
I have been off the packets for about 10 days now....with no gain. I do either 2 eggs or greek plain yogurt with berries for breakfast
salad with yogurt dressing and meat for lunch
meat and veggie for dinner
and nuts and dark chocolate for snacks...seems to work.

I am psyched for a fun weekend...cheers and enjoy
Old 05-25-2012, 10:32 PM   #199  

S/C/G: 150/?/128

Height: 5'7"

Post rebooting also

Hi ladies,

I reached goal and below a couple of years ago. (Lost about 22 lbs) Have been holding within 6-10 lbs over the last year or so. Finally went back to center two weeks ago. Up a total of 10 and now down 5. Trying to be good but have been having off days....NUTS are my downfall. Need to stick with it 100% through another two weeks then can go through transition. Want to have wine on my birthday June 19. Have been off wine (one of my downfalls) for over a month.

Did both of you all go through the full phase 3 and 4? I didn't and probably should have. Want to try it this time. Would love to keep posting with you all if I can. Have never done this before, but it's good motivation and you all are very inspiring. Thanks so much!
rba400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:57 AM   #200  
Start WW 360 Jan 31, 2013

S/C/G: (H255.5)s208.4/c198.2/g175

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
I am weighing in once a week (either Friday or Saturday) and the goal is to stay the same from week to week...just weighed in...same weight three weeks in a row 175. I will go for the 160-165 in September...I really want to get there.....but there is so much great fun to be had on the weekends.
I am with you Darbs and Disgal I am going to take a summer break from IP packets,but will keep a watch on the scale but now only weigh once a week instead of everyday. Not sure why either but my clothes still fit as if I was still at 170 so I am happy with that. I am maintaining at around 175- 178 lbs and decided last week to go back on the maintenance phase with all the fruit etc. and have been enjoying it so far with no weight gain. I plan to come back to phase 1 in the fall and try to loose the last 10 - 15 pounds.I saw my Dr today he had set my goal at the 175 and is happy with my weight where I am, but I have a lot of extra skin I would like to shed. I was so happy today he took me off my blood pressure pills as it it normal now. Another great reason for me to keep this weight off.
grannyto2bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:57 AM   #201  

S/C/G: 203/170/150

Height: 5'7"

Well I dropped in to tell you all that I had decided to take a break for the summer. I was beating myself up a little until I read the updates and, as usual, you all made me feel so much better!! My back yard is full of fruit trees and there is no way I can go all summer without eating that yummy fruit! I'm down 36 lbs and am thrilled with how far I've come! I will continue to have phase 1 times as well but want to try to get off the packets. I think I'll try Darbs plan and see if it works for me! I'll still be here for inspiration!!!
m3foster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:14 AM   #202  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

I can't get past the ease of the packets and bars! I will be using them on weekdays for lunch (soup) and snack. The simply bar has few ingredients and tastes good!

I got back from England late last night! I am up a couple of pounds. I am suprised it's not more as I gave in and ate like everyone else as I just could not find low carb options while sight seeing! Plus, triple cooked chips were to die for and worth every calorie

I am hoping to get back on the wagon and phase 1 for the week to make sure all that sugar is out of my system. It's early here and I can't sleep...not totally sure Saturday is the best day to start a reboot for me! I might plan for a low carb day and get back on phase 1 hard core tomorrow! If I am jet lagged later I might need a glass or 2 of wine to make it through the evening!
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:20 AM   #203  

Quote:
Originally Posted by disgal View Post
Count me in for the summer break! I didn't even get halfway to where I wanted to get....BUT I'm not going to beat myself up for it! For some reason my clothes feel the same as when I weighed at least 5 pounds lighter? I wonder if all the exercise (weight lifting) I started doing last September allowed for more muscle mass and therefore even tho the scale isn't down to where I want it to be, my clothes are fitting the way I want them to???

Went into my local IP center and got weighed the other night. My coach told me I was up five pounds from last August....I'll take it!!

So.....we'll see how the next few weeks go....gonna take it one day at a time... as always!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend....and a Magical summer!!!
Definitely. I exercise very consistently and I still lose inches with no scale change. I try to use the scale as a gauge, but to not obsess over the fact that I would like to be in th 130's but an in the 140's. As long as my size 6 clothes fit I am good.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:25 PM   #204  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rba400 View Post
Hi ladies,

I reached goal and below a couple of years ago. (Lost about 22 lbs) Have been holding within 6-10 lbs over the last year or so. Finally went back to center two weeks ago. Up a total of 10 and now down 5. Trying to be good but have been having off days....NUTS are my downfall. Need to stick with it 100% through another two weeks then can go through transition. Want to have wine on my birthday June 19. Have been off wine (one of my downfalls) for over a month.

Did both of you all go through the full phase 3 and 4? I didn't and probably should have. Want to try it this time. Would love to keep posting with you all if I can. Have never done this before, but it's good motivation and you all are very inspiring. Thanks so much!
I love nuts too. I did the proper phase off when I initially lost the weight. But did not phase off during my reboot...unplanned dive into the pool off...followed by severe cramps and tossing my cookies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011weightbegone View Post
I am with you Darbs and Disgal I am going to take a summer break from IP packets,but will keep a watch on the scale but now only weigh once a week instead of everyday. Not sure why either but my clothes still fit as if I was still at 170 so I am happy with that. I am maintaining at around 175- 178 lbs and decided last week to go back on the maintenance phase with all the fruit etc. and have been enjoying it so far with no weight gain. I plan to come back to phase 1 in the fall and try to loose the last 10 - 15 pounds.I saw my Dr today he had set my goal at the 175 and is happy with my weight where I am, but I have a lot of extra skin I would like to shed. I was so happy today he took me off my blood pressure pills as it it normal now. Another great reason for me to keep this weight off.
I see our height and weight are similar...what size do you wear...I am a very comfortable 8....but I had a tummy tuck years ago...so my loose skin doesn't exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3foster View Post
Well I dropped in to tell you all that I had decided to take a break for the summer. I was beating myself up a little until I read the updates and, as usual, you all made me feel so much better!! My back yard is full of fruit trees and there is no way I can go all summer without eating that yummy fruit! I'm down 36 lbs and am thrilled with how far I've come! I will continue to have phase 1 times as well but want to try to get off the packets. I think I'll try Darbs plan and see if it works for me! I'll still be here for inspiration!!!

I am commited to a summer of maintenance and then boom...focus after Labor Day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
I can't get past the ease of the packets and bars! I will be using them on weekdays for lunch (soup) and snack. The simply bar has few ingredients and tastes good!

I got back from England late last night! I am up a couple of pounds. I am suprised it's not more as I gave in and ate like everyone else as I just could not find low carb options while sight seeing! Plus, triple cooked chips were to die for and worth every calorie

I am hoping to get back on the wagon and phase 1 for the week to make sure all that sugar is out of my system. It's early here and I can't sleep...not totally sure Saturday is the best day to start a reboot for me! I might plan for a low carb day and get back on phase 1 hard core tomorrow! If I am jet lagged later I might need a glass or 2 of wine to make it through the evening!
Glad you had fun in England....I am kicking the packet because I am trying to go organic...joining a co-op...trying to get the chemicals, pesticides, hormones, out of my diet...not sure if I can do it or not....but I teach environmental science and I figure it is about time I practice what I preach.
Old 05-27-2012, 07:37 AM   #205  
started 2/22/11

S/C/G: 233/184/165

Height: 5' 7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011weightbegone View Post
I just have to say.....CONGRATS TO GETTING OFF OF YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE PILLS!!! That is HUGE!!! You (and your Doc) have to be incredibly thrilled with your success!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3foster View Post
Isn't it so true....we see others in the same boat and realize it's "OK" to be who we are....and not to beat ourselves up all the time!! Best wishes to you....enjoy your summer....AND all that yummy fresh fruit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post

Count me in using bars/shakes for the ease of life!! LOL!! How awesome that you're only up a couple of pounds!! Glad you enjoyed your stay!!

Quote:
I see our height and weight are similar...what size do you wear...I am a very comfortable 8....but I had a tummy tuck years ago...so my loose skin doesn't exist.
This post wasn't intended for me darbs, I just wanted to comment on how happy I am (ok, yes, and a lot jealous too...) that you were able to get a tummy tuck!! LOL!!! Oh if only.....THAT is my ONE trouble spot!!!! I will keep wishing and dreaming!!! You look awesome!! Have a great summer!! Cheers!!
disgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:26 PM   #206  

Ok
Back to phase 1 tomorrow! Beatific sunny day here...called for beer n burgers with friends after my ds played football!
Old 05-27-2012, 08:24 PM   #207  

S/C/G: 147/147/130

Height: 5'0

Quote:
I have been off the packets for about 10 days now....with no gain. I do either 2 eggs or greek plain yogurt with berries for breakfast
salad with yogurt dressing and meat for lunch
meat and veggie for dinner
and nuts and dark chocolate for snacks...seems to work.

I am psyched for a fun weekend...cheers and enjoy
do you mind if I ask why you're transitioning off the IP packets? is there something in them that makes you want to stay away from them?
Trinique125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:27 PM   #208  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join in?!

I lost 35 lbs using alternatives and phased off once I hit 150 lbs. I started weight training and had zero energy and thought it was time. Also, after losing 85 lbs since I started my journey, I just was needing a break from being so strict as it was getting to me big time... I was moody as heck!

After becoming lazy with my eating habits, I have gained a few pounds back... weighed in at 162.4 this morning but it's my TOM... I'm usually between 155 - 158 though.

Started phase 1 today and I am committed until the end of June and want to get back to my happy weight.

Hope to hang around here a bit if you don't mind!
Mom3LoveBugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:06 PM   #209  

I see our height and weight are similar...what size do you wear...I am a very comfortable 8....but I had a tummy tuck years ago...so my loose skin doesn't exist(/QUOTE

Darbs I wear a comfortable size 11 pants, went from a size 28 to size 11. I am large framed, don't think I will ever fit much smaller than I do now as I can actually feel my hip bones now LOL. My tops are L-XL I have broad shoulders and busty.Wish I could get up the nerve to do a tummy tuck, that is where my problem area is, but hopefully time and exercise will help this out for me.

Last edited by grannyto2bear; 05-28-2012 at 01:13 PM.
Old 05-28-2012, 01:11 PM   #210  

[QUOTE=disgal;4348308]I just have to say.....CONGRATS TO GETTING OFF OF YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE PILLS!!! That is HUGE!!! You (and your Doc) have to be incredibly thrilled with your success!!

Thanks Disgal. Yes I am so pleased to be off the blood pressure pills, I checked it daily for 3 months and it was all very good. My Dr. was so impressed and happy, when he was reading my reports he was smiling and nodding his head. He said it was great to have a patient that was willing to do something for herself by losing weight and being able to go off the meds instead of just wanting a pill to fix the problem.