Old 09-24-2012, 08:45 AM   #496  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Good morning rebooters! Offcial day 1 of reboot for me. Went a little bit over board this weekend knowing the reboot was in my future . I officially weighed in at 143.6, so that is where I am starting my reboot. I know at least (3) of those pounds are because I ate wheat. Anytime I eat any wheat product, I automatically gain 3 pounds.

Meal #1 is in the books, chocolate drink and (2) scrambled egg whites for breakfast. Already looking forward to being in ketosis and having that fill me up!
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:50 AM   #497  

S/C/G: 165/137.2/140

Height: 5ft 6in

Good luck with day 1 Jenny!

Had a great weekend, stayed 100%, which surprises me because I find that weekends are really hard to stay on plan.

Have a great day everyone!
MelissaM39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:58 AM   #498  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Mom3...me too. Sigh. I plan to be good all week and then Saturday I have a big event with food and wine.

My dh and I have decided October will be a phase 1 compliant month. He needs to get focused again! Thanksgiving (Canada) will be tough, but I think if we both are serious we can make it work!
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:59 AM   #499  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Day 22 for me...100% phase 1...drinking tons of water...no little bites of anything.

So first week lost about six....last two week...no drop in scale....

I am staying off the scale this week and I increased my calorie intake to 900-1100 (adding hard-boiled egg or a little parm cheese or blue cheese crumbles...I know these are not phase 1, but the scale was in the dead zone, so thought maybe wasn't eating enough)

Let's see where I am on Saturday?

But the clothes fitting so much better...no bloat anywhere....actually visibly smaller all over.

7 pounds to pre-summer weight and 7 more to goal weight
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:05 PM   #500  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
Day 22 for me...100% phase 1...drinking tons of water...no little bites of anything.

So first week lost about six....last two week...no drop in scale....

I am staying off the scale this week and I increased my calorie intake to 900-1100 (adding hard-boiled egg or a little parm cheese or blue cheese crumbles...I know these are not phase 1, but the scale was in the dead zone, so thought maybe wasn't eating enough)

Let's see where I am on Saturday?

But the clothes fitting so much better...no bloat anywhere....actually visibly smaller all over.

7 pounds to pre-summer weight and 7 more to goal weight
as long as you are seeing a difference in your clothes you are losing inches!!....you might wanna start a new thread before this one closes....its almost at 500!!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:06 PM   #501  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Darbs
That scale is evil. I feel exactly the same way. Very impressed you are sticking with it so well. I let it sway me and didn't stay op.

I am going to weight oct 1 and hide the scale until oct 31. Then I will revert back to my maintenance diet!
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:40 PM   #502  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Darbs that is great! 22 OP days! You are an inspiration.

I can't wait for my clothes to start feeling better and looking smaller. That is the whole reason for this reboot, right? Yes, seeing the number on the scale go down is AWESOME, but at the end of the day, it was the tight pants and jeans that got me the most depressed and what caused me to jump into action. So as soon as they start feeling better, regardless of how the scale is moving, I will be happy (I hope!).

Thank goodness it is lunch time because I am at that awful beginning stage where you are hungry all the time
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:33 PM   #503  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
Darbs
That scale is evil. I feel exactly the same way. Very impressed you are sticking with it so well. I let it sway me and didn't stay op.

I am going to weight oct 1 and hide the scale until oct 31. Then I will revert back to my maintenance diet!
I am hoping to rely on it less. I might join you...step on Oct. 1st and then not until the 19th (planned cheat...will be Atkins cheat if not at goalish).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
Darbs that is great! 22 OP days! You are an inspiration.

I can't wait for my clothes to start feeling better and looking smaller. That is the whole reason for this reboot, right? Yes, seeing the number on the scale go down is AWESOME, but at the end of the day, it was the tight pants and jeans that got me the most depressed and what caused me to jump into action. So as soon as they start feeling better, regardless of how the scale is moving, I will be happy (I hope!).

Thank goodness it is lunch time because I am at that awful beginning stage where you are hungry all the time

I still have a ways to go to feel comfy in my clothes, but they are fitting better and I just look better. Thanks...hopefully you are celebrating 22 perfect days soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
as long as you are seeing a difference in your clothes you are losing inches!!....you might wanna start a new thread before this one closes....its almost at 500!!
Thanks, I will start a new thread (I hadn't noticed)

EVERYONE I AM STARTING A NEW THREAD
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote