Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 09:09 PM   #91  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckanable View Post
Good to see you here again as well! 18lbs since Jan 1 is fantastic!! That's like 1lb everyday! Good luck on the second half of your journey as well
Thanks! It feels good to see familiar names on the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSheila View Post
Wow! I think I will just jump in and forget about the catching up Long story short I gained 30lbs after leaving IP. Old habits and addictions got the best of me. With this being said I am tired of it and hopefully this go around will be the last. I was not going to come back to 3FC but there is no other support like the support here. So here I am and I need help. Day one is going good
Jump right back in there with us!! We can do it!!!

Last edited by want2run; 01-17-2011 at 09:09 PM.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:11 PM   #92  
DinobowerRN

S/C/G: 294/0/185

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylew View Post
Your first day sounds great, except the green peppers. We are only supposed to eat them cooked, not raw. (You could cook them and put them on your salad.)

Welcome!
Oh ok, cooked it is. Thanks!
Old 01-17-2011, 09:15 PM   #93  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post
I'm thinking of moving more of my calories to breakfast, so I was wondering what veggies do y'all add to your omelets?.. I can see where the possibilities could be endless, but what works best?.. tastes best?..
Thinly sliced zucchini, mushrooms, spinach, kale
Old 01-17-2011, 09:27 PM   #94  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

INSURANCE SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who don't know what I'm referring to, I saw a plastic surgeon a couple of weeks ago about a breast reduction and I've been waiting for authorization from the insurance company to go ahead. Her scheduler called me today and we got the okay! I'm so excited. I have to get it cleared with work tomorrow, but I think surgery will be Feb. 10th.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:31 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 245.6/193.4/180.0 IP 10/17/10

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post

For those of you who don't know what I'm referring to, I saw a plastic surgeon a couple of weeks ago about a breast reduction and I've been waiting for authorization from the insurance company to go ahead. Her scheduler called me today and we got the okay! I'm so excited. I have to get it cleared with work tomorrow, but I think surgery will be Feb. 10th.
I am happy for you!
Old 01-17-2011, 09:32 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 195/186/160 (start 1/8/11)

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylew View Post
Your first day sounds great, except the green peppers. We are only supposed to eat them cooked, not raw. (You could cook them and put them on your salad.)

Welcome!
wow -- I've not heard the peppers were only to be cooked. I've been searching the site and no info on this. Where do we learn what is cooked vs. raw? Only reference on the plan sheet is to onion -- raw only. Hmmmm
Old 01-17-2011, 09:50 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 219.9/168.7/169.0

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
OK! Here I go. This marks the start of day1 as I set out to finish losing.

Thanks in advance for all the support! You guys are amazing and I wouldn't be able to think of doing this without you all!

Good luck Carla.. you have been such an inspiration to me! Your knowledge goes way beyond what my coach was able to provide for me and I realized at times thru the process I would come on here to see if you had any words of wisdom to help me. I'm more of a lurker but you have no idea how much you guided me so for that thank you ..that all said it is the least I can do to come out of my lurkdom and be a raw raw cheerleader for you and say YOU CAN DO THIS... make it happen one moment at a time.. LOL good luck

Old 01-17-2011, 09:57 PM   #98  

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm svelting! View Post
Thinly sliced zucchini, mushrooms, spinach, kale
My mouth is watering already!.. can't wait for tomorrow morning!..

Thanks... hugs
Old 01-17-2011, 09:58 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 219.9/168.7/169.0

Height: 5'9"

Quote:

CONGRATULATIONS Mrs D.. that is so wonderful!!!
Old 01-17-2011, 10:11 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 162/ ? /130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:

That is so awesome!! I am so happy for you! A coworker had it done and she said it was the best decision she ever made! That is fast going in on February 10... That is great you don't have to wait long!
Old 01-17-2011, 10:17 PM   #101  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmsgrrl View Post
I am happy for you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenley View Post
CONGRATULATIONS Mrs D.. that is so wonderful!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea2011 View Post
That is so awesome!! I am so happy for you! A coworker had it done and she said it was the best decision she ever made! That is fast going in on February 10... That is great you don't have to wait long!
Thanks all, I am soooooo excited. I've been on pins & needles for a week and a half waiting for the phone call. I burst into tears as soon as I got off the phone with the scheduler. Feb. 10th IS coming up soon, but I feel like I'm in a race against this diet to get it done before the girls are too much more gone. Insurance only approves it if you have at least 500 gms to lose off each side and I don't want to get much smaller before surgery. I actually work IN surgery and this is kind of our slow period where I think it won't be an issue to take 3 weeks off from work - I'll find out for sure tomorrow.

I'd have it done sooner, but we're supposed to be out of town the week before for my hubs' birthday and I don't want to be leaving the day after surgery! :-)
Old 01-17-2011, 10:24 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 153/129/120-125

Height: 5'1"

Default first weigh in

Had my first weigh in today, only 5 days in, and lost 4# and 3 inches! Woohoo!!!!! This is the first time in 1 1/2 years the scale has gone down, due to health issues, and I feel so great! So glad for this site and all the info that people post, it helps soo much
Old 01-17-2011, 10:29 PM   #103  

Jess, how was Costco trip? I will go on Thursday. Comparable to IP RTD?? I am so glad they said yes, and hopefully they'll say yes to work off.

Carla, You have been there for every single one of us and I don't know what I could say in comparison to your words of knowledge and advice, but you are worth this and if anyone could do it, it's you!

Welcome to 3FC and IP!! This site is amazing.

Me? I had WI this morning but before I went I weighed how I normally do on Monday's and I hit the big 5,0!! 50 pounds lost that is. But WI is 49.2 so that's what I go with. Tomorrow it will be exactly 3 months since I've started on IP, so I'll share my measurements with you all......
Chest before 45 now 41 1/8
Waist before 40 now 32 1/2
Hips before 44 3/4 now 37 7/8
Arms before 15 now 12 3/8
Thigh before 26 now 21 3/8

Pants were a tight 14, now loose 10!
Tents, I mean shirts 1x or 2x now, Medium!!

If I can do this, ANYONE can do this. I love food, but I love feeling healthy better!
Old 01-17-2011, 10:30 PM   #104  
CBG

S/C/G: 196/163/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Thanks all, I am soooooo excited. I've been on pins & needles for a week and a half waiting for the phone call. I burst into tears as soon as I got off the phone with the scheduler. Feb. 10th IS coming up soon, but I feel like I'm in a race against this diet to get it done before the girls are too much more gone. Insurance only approves it if you have at least 500 gms to lose off each side and I don't want to get much smaller before surgery. I actually work IN surgery and this is kind of our slow period where I think it won't be an issue to take 3 weeks off from work - I'll find out for sure tomorrow.

I'd have it done sooner, but we're supposed to be out of town the week before for my hubs' birthday and I don't want to be leaving the day after surgery! :-)
Congratulations on the approval. I am sure you will love the results. It was one of the best decisions I made. Recovery is quick too!
Old 01-17-2011, 10:32 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 187/152/145

Height: 5'4"

[QUOTE=Mrs Diettrich;3659498]INSURANCE SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QUOTE]

That is fabulous news! Good luck. I know all my family members have said it was the best decision they ever made!
Closed Thread