Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2011, 06:56 PM   #61  
Lynn

S/C/G: 218/186/160

Height: 5'8"

Chocolate Pancakes: My coach actually told me they weren't good, so I didn't bother. Seeing a poster say they are gross reiterates my fear of trying them. Really hate to waste a meal!!

Last edited by rhondalynny; 01-15-2011 at 07:08 PM. Reason: n/m
Old 01-15-2011, 06:57 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 235/lowest185/now200/160

Height: 5'6"

I wonder if anybody had any surgery while on protocol? I need to have hysterectomy and I'm not so worried about the surgery (yes indeed I am but what's going to happen for my weight loss ? I really want to lose my weight and have been doing well so far ...
Old 01-15-2011, 07:05 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 165.5/137/135

Height: 5'3"

Darbs!!!
WOW!! You look so AWESOME!! thank you for sharing. What an inspiration.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:09 PM   #64  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickmouse View Post
ugg - day 2 for me and I'm feeling it. I'm really having problems finding foods that I like. I'm trying the 2nd drink for breakfast and they all remind me of that floride stuff you use to have to swish around at the dentist. It almost makes me gag. I couldn't even drink the one I prepared last night (peach/mango).

So needless to say - I'm starving. I'm seriously thinking of breaking down and having a restricted bar.
I am addicted to the chocolate drink I make minty hot chocolate (peppermint stevia liquid) tastes like hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps. I add decaf instant starbucks italian roast coffee, starbucks mocha hot or cold. I do not care for the other drinks, mango peach, pom, pina colada etc. I'm right there with you.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:13 PM   #65  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joliebug82 View Post
Any tips on getting rid of the saccharine sweet taste in the back of my throat from the chocolate pancakes? By the way, those are gross! Has anyone actually gotten them to come out right? Thanks in advance!

Jolie
I make muffins with the chocolate pancakes. I use the mini muffin tins it makes 6. Add just enough water to make thick batter. Make sure you full the empty muffin holes with water. I bake them for 10 mins at 350
Old 01-15-2011, 07:14 PM   #66  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicmom734 View Post
YES YES YES YES!
The scale moved! I knew it would just take a little bit!
I am officially at a 30 pounds gone point!
WAHOOO!!! I bet the ex's jeans are too big for you now! haha
Old 01-15-2011, 07:22 PM   #67  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
So, Spokane has been going through a little heat wave (you know - 40+ degrees - in comparison to the 10 degrees it was last week, this is balmy!) these last few days and this morning I put on a long sleeved night shirt that hits me above the knees. Normally I'm running around in fleece pants & a sweatshirt. So, anyway, put the shirt on (haven't worn it since this summer) and while it used to be a little snug fitting in the chest area, it's now just totally hanging loose. AND... I looked down and saw my legs and thought "damn, whose legs are those? They look good!". I heart IP. And you guys.
YAY! Those are YOUR legs haha
I remember the first time I looked down and saw my feet instead of my "belly". Great feeling isn't it?
Old 01-15-2011, 07:41 PM   #68  

Quote:
Originally Posted by erathbaby View Post
I am on week 2 on just noticed that my ketone stip is negative. I am not sure what is going on because I am following the plan all the way with no cheating. Has this happened to anyone? I lost 6lbs and 6 inches on my 1st week and now I am worried about my weigh in on Wednesday.
I am in week 14 I started back to hot yoga on dec 1st and now that I am sweating so much 2 to 4 times a week I do not register on the ketosix when I am sweating. sooooooooooooooo ....................... don't sweat it! haha
Follow the program you will lose!
Old 01-15-2011, 07:51 PM   #69  
WhoDatChick

S/C/G: 229/189.0/150

Height: 5'7"

Hey everybody!! Way to go with all the losses and accomplishments!!! I have a NSV...I played baseball with my daughter today and didn't get out of breath the least bit!!!!!!! Last year was tough playing with her but now...watch out!! lol
Old 01-15-2011, 08:00 PM   #70  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Ladyvrod, Mrs Diettrich You two crack me up.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:12 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 187/152/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulleriina View Post
I wonder if anybody had any surgery while on protocol? I need to have hysterectomy and I'm not so worried about the surgery (yes indeed I am but what's going to happen for my weight loss ? I really want to lose my weight and have been doing well so far ...
There have been a few in the last couple of months, I will try and bump the threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Ladyvrod, Mrs Diettrich You two crack me up.
Yup, me too! You guys rock!

So I finally did it! I posted my progress photos! I wish I had some of me looking nice and a face shot, but I took pictures every Sunday, in the same bra and panties for my entire journey so far! I posted side views of week 1, 6, and 15. I also took front views and back views!
Old 01-15-2011, 08:38 PM   #72  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicmom734 View Post
There have been a few in the last couple of months, I will try and bump the threads.

Yup, me too! You guys rock!

So I finally did it! I posted my progress photos! I wish I had some of me looking nice and a face shot, but I took pictures every Sunday, in the same bra and panties for my entire journey so far! I posted side views of week 1, 6, and 15. I also took front views and back views!
Awesome pics -- you look fantastic!!!! W-A-Y T-O G-O
Old 01-15-2011, 08:40 PM   #73  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyWit View Post
Awesome pics -- you look fantastic!!!! W-A-Y T-O G-O

Totally agree!!! Awesome job
Old 01-15-2011, 08:46 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 152/132/120

Height: 5'2"

Default Nsv!

I went to my grandmother's 91st bday party yesterday, AND spent the night with her. ... and did NOT fall off the IP wagon!!! typically, any visit to her house at all totally derails my healthy eating plans. There 's just too much food, and she doesn't really like to hear that i don't want to eat it. This time there was so much delicious food for her birthday (i won't go into it- but all of my homemade faves that i can't get unless i'm visiting. and i live HOURS away. plus not one, but two cakes) i'm so proud of myself! i really didn't think i was capable of turning down all that stuff. woohoooo!
Old 01-15-2011, 08:47 PM   #75  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Darbs- your pictures rock -- you are just so dang pretty -- very inspirational--

Thanks all you picture posters - it takes courage and I applaud you for it -- you all make me know I can do this and that someday I will stop telling my husband to only take pictures of me above the neck (ha, ha, ha)-- which is really hard with an infant - needless to say we have some awkwardly posed family pictures
Closed Thread