Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 10:56 AM   #331  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksb001 View Post
I forgot to tell you all about the weird dream I had last night! I was going to a party and there was a big salad there but it was the kind with shredded carrots in it. I dumped the whole bowl out and was meticulously picking all the carrots out and Dr. Drew Pinsky () was helping me and telling me not to worry about every little carrot.

I should definitely not read these message boards and/or watch Celebrity Rehab before bed! LOL

Think this diet is controlling my life much?????
That is so funny! Especially after all the talk about the carrots. There must be something in the food we are eating, I have had some strange dreams myself. I cannot recall them now or I would share. At least you aren't seeing the dancing carrot in your sleep!
Old 03-06-2010, 12:21 PM   #332  
1/5/11

S/C/G: 164/127/115

Height: 5'4"

I haven't been on to post in a few days.. so here goes some updates
NSV: I havent' seen my father since starting IP, he has a lot going on where he's at so we don't discuss my loss much, I saw him this week (he was in the hospital, long story, but the first thing he says is :"you've lost a lot of weight, and i've found it!" it was funny.
2nd NSV: Not only did I stay on plan on during the worst 5 days of my life, but I went to pizza hut last night with my boyfriend's family, and I had a BIG salad (pizza is my all time favorite food)
3rd NSV: I wore athletic pants all week due to the stress of my situation and when I got home yesterday I put on a pair of jeans and can finally pull them completely off while they are still buttoned

As for weird dreams, I'm right there with everyone else, I had a dream that my prom date from last May and I, skipped my high school prom to go fishing. Yep, def. weird!
Have an awesome weekend!!
Old 03-06-2010, 12:24 PM   #333  
1/5/11

S/C/G: 164/127/115

Height: 5'4"

Oh but the salad had carrot shreds.. do you think this is going to show up in my loss this week? It was the only non IP mess up... I am going to be extremely disappointed if it does!
Old 03-06-2010, 12:29 PM   #334  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel13 View Post
I haven't been on to post in a few days.. so here goes some updates
NSV: I havent' seen my father since starting IP, he has a lot going on where he's at so we don't discuss my loss much, I saw him this week (he was in the hospital, long story, but the first thing he says is :"you've lost a lot of weight, and i've found it!" it was funny.
2nd NSV: Not only did I stay on plan on during the worst 5 days of my life, but I went to pizza hut last night with my boyfriend's family, and I had a BIG salad (pizza is my all time favorite food)
3rd NSV: I wore athletic pants all week due to the stress of my situation and when I got home yesterday I put on a pair of jeans and can finally pull them completely off while they are still buttoned

As for weird dreams, I'm right there with everyone else, I had a dream that my prom date from last May and I, skipped my high school prom to go fishing. Yep, def. weird!
Have an awesome weekend!!
Great Job Rachel! Stress is hard to deal with and it sounds like you did terrific. I hope things have settled down for you now. Great Job resisting the pizza, you showed amazing will power there. Don't it feel good to pull them pants off without unbuttoning them? At one point they were probably hard to get on. Hang in there and don't worry too much about the carrots, I doubt there will be any ill effects from them.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:33 PM   #335  

S/C/G: 237/184/157

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel13 View Post
Oh but the salad had carrot shreds.. do you think this is going to show up in my loss this week? It was the only non IP mess up... I am going to be extremely disappointed if it does!
Should be fine. I posted some carrot info a couple of days ago here.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:36 PM   #336  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birman View Post
Should be fine. I posted some carrot info a couple of days ago here.
Birman, are you going to stick around when you meet your IP goal? I am sure your input will be appreciated. What Suzanne Somers book do you have? It seems there are a few of them. Thanks!
Old 03-06-2010, 12:41 PM   #337  

S/C/G: 184/132/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMermaid View Post
Hi Everyone,
Congratulations on all the losses posted! I have finally caught up on all the posts that were made while I was gone. I had a great time in Vegas. Ate pretty much whatever I wanted and didn't drink as much as I thought I would. First day back on the diet was Tuesday and I was retaining a massive amount of water, my ankles had disappeared. I weighed myself Tuesday night and took a water pill. By Wednesday morning I had lost 7 lbs of fluid. I am currently at the weight I was before my planned break from the diet. It was really nice to eat some bread. I believe the break helped me mentally to recharge right back into the diet. I did not lose weight this week but did not gain weight either. My plan is to be strict on IP again for 6 weeks and then maybe take another break for a day or so. I kind of missed having my premade IP vanilla drink for breakfast while I was gone.
Way to go on being able to take a break from the diet without gaining weight! That's my fear--that I won't be able to keep it off.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:44 PM   #338  

Quote:
What happened to the 3FC signatures?
I don't know. But go to this site and make another one up: http://tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ti...ner.php?type=3
Old 03-06-2010, 12:46 PM   #339  

Quote:
How does everyone's coaches conduct your visit? Our coach has the scale and the food in the same area and allows others to be there choosing food while you are trying to weigh and measure. I believe this an invasion of privacy and am thinking about switching coaches.
We go in a private room, one on one, with the coach. The food is in a different room. Actually, we have to order the food. The boxes are for display only. Nothing is available to buy right then.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #340  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BevS View Post
I don't know. But go to this site and make another one up: http://tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ti...ner.php?type=3
Hi BevS, Thanks for the link. I hope it shows.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:13 PM   #341  

S/C/G: 170/143/130

Height: 5'4''

Quote:
We go in a private room, one on one, with the coach. The food is in a different room. Actually, we have to order the food. The boxes are for display only. Nothing is available to buy right then.
I consider myself one of the lucky ones, I guess. My coach is the original gal that brought IP to TX, so she is considered a regional manager of sorts. Because we went on the IP website and typed in our zip code, her name came up. (She lives about 5 minutes away). Anyway, she comes to my house every Friday to bring food and weigh in. No worries about other 'ears'. Thank God!!
Old 03-06-2010, 01:22 PM   #342  

Height: 5'10"

Libbyshims, we are flying in late on the 10th and will be there until the 17th. I cannot wait to get out of the cold, wet, foggy weather we've been experiencing!
Old 03-06-2010, 01:22 PM   #343  

Quote:
I go to my coach for the convenience. I may have to go to someone else though because of this.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #344  

Quote:
I still don't think I have it quite right. The url part won't go away and if I delete it then the ticker does not show?
Old 03-06-2010, 02:18 PM   #345  

Quote:
I still don't think I have it quite right. The url part won't go away and if I delete it then the ticker does not show?
Did you copy the url on the ticker factory site and then paste it onto the 3fatchicks site under User CP, edit signature?

Bev
Closed Thread