3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Ideal Protein Diet - Monthly Chat - November 2009 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/185492-ideal-protein-diet-monthly-chat-november-2009-a.html)

joshb 11-11-2009 02:42 PM

Hey guys!
So I am on day 9!
My first weigh in is today, and I am not hungry AT ALL its kinda weird it seems like a chore to have to eat all the food haha.

Last night I sorta had my snack drink at midnight, which i hate doing, but i was on a movie shoot for school like ALL night, but I did eat my dinner before, but my counselor tells me no matter what get your protein packets in.

Its really hard for me to eat vegetables, i SERIOUSLY HATE them.
I bought a cucumber and am thinking of maybe putting splenda on them or something, they remind me of like unsweet watermelon and I LOVE fruit so making a vegetable seem like a fruit seems nice to me haha.

MeghanO 11-11-2009 03:14 PM

First Weigh In today! Down 9lbs! Wooohooo ME! I know it was a bunch of water weight, but I feel SOOOOOO much better! Not as swollen, can sleep because I am NOT jacked up on caffiene. WOOOOOHOOOOO! I know that nexts weeks numbers will be lower but that is ok, this was a great start.

I forgot to ask my Wellness Coach if the restricted veggies were limited to a total of 2 cups through out the week, so if my love was tomatoes, I could cut up my 2 cups of restricted veggies & use them everyday of the week till my 2 cups are gone or if they need to be spaced out? OR can I have 2 cups per week of each restricted veggies??? Any one know?

Thanks, Meghan

MontanaMom 11-11-2009 03:40 PM

Hi Everyone-
Well, only 2 lbs down this week, but the inches were way down on all my measurements...like before, one week more off by the scale, next week, more off by the measurements. Still a downward trend, so am satisfied. Seeing a light at the end of the tunnel! Thanks for all the support and recipes!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar098...6/126/133/.png

SherryBoeding 11-11-2009 03:41 PM

Crepes

How much water did you mix with your crepe packet? Mine maybe is too thick but it just seems to sit in a glob and looks like oatmeal, uncooked.
Sherry

kaygirl 11-11-2009 03:45 PM

Today was my first weight in down 6 pounds. That been the most loss I ever had in any diet for the first week. I very happy with it.

Way TO GO on all y'all weight loss!!!

20bydec 11-11-2009 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ogdog13 (Post 3008722)
Everyone, I am used to grazing all day. Gaining isn't easy for me, but losing is hard. I'm on the diet now 7 days, have a weigh in tonight. I'm miserable at 10am and 2PM. I WANT TO GRAZE!! Does anyone have any tips to get me through these times, I don't want to cheat!!

I've heard having some hot tea helps fill you up. I try to drink more when i am hungry. Splitting up the snacks/meals also helps. also, try taking a walk or don't go anywhere near the kitchen. :D

saraj1022 11-11-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 20bydec (Post 3010264)
I've heard having some hot tea helps fill you up. I try to drink more when i am hungry. Splitting up the snacks/meals also helps. also, try taking a walk or don't go anywhere near the kitchen. :D

tea is a total life saver!!
I have been soooo exhuasted, all I want to do is sleep the last couple weeks...i dont know whats up with that

SherryBoeding 11-11-2009 05:25 PM

I still have not figured out the ticker thing yet but anyway. I started the day after Labor Day and have lost 31 pounds. I am 50. I even did it a week in Las Vegas on vacation and lost then by bringing my own foods. I am 7 pounds away from being able to say I weigh 1xx instead of 2XX. I have had small bites of food along the way but I can tell that is slowing me down. My favorite food are the chocolate soy puffs. Cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice have helped me with the puddings. Dill pickles are my new best friend. I do not like the cappucino but was never a coffee drinker anyway. My co-worker started with me but had an intentional cheat weekend with friends and has never been able to get back on. She is jealous but yet supportive of my journey.

saraj1022 11-11-2009 05:26 PM

I think i am going to become a vegetarian (AHHH) I know. Not sure if thats do-able on this diet, but I figure once I hit my goal, if done properly that would be a great way to maintain weight. Anyone here a vegetarian or was at anytime???

SherryBoeding 11-11-2009 05:26 PM

One day at a time

I still have not figured out the ticker thing yet but anyway. I started the day after Labor Day and have lost 31 pounds. I am 50. I even did it a week in Las Vegas on vacation and lost then by bringing my own foods. I am 7 pounds away from being able to say I weigh 1xx instead of 2XX. I have had small bites of food along the way but I can tell that is slowing me down. My favorite food are the chocolate soy puffs. Cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice have helped me with the puddings. Dill pickles are my new best friend. I do not like the cappucino but was never a coffee drinker anyway. My co-worker started with me but had an intentional cheat weekend with friends and has never been able to get back on. She is jealous but yet supportive of my journey.:D

kira 11-11-2009 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ottawa
I was told not to skip any meals and that not eating within 1/2 hour (1 hour max) after waking up was skipping a meal so I have been trying to stick to that and therefore ended up with the schedule that I have been following.

Has anybody else been told this?

I haven't heard this. Frankly it's my one issue with this program, that each clinic seems to set up different rules. There should be consistent information available on these common questions.

Sandrab 11-11-2009 07:26 PM

i think it is odd that there is not a universal set of guidelines for this diet as there is for instance, wieght watchers. you can llive in china and follow the same guidelines on that diet. i think the problem with IP is that it is relatively new, and alot of the people we are getting our info/instructions from are not directly affiliated with IP but are suppliers of the product. i know alot of people on here are working hand in hand with their health care workers while on diet. so there info and suggestions given, are going to be more directed to them as an individual client / patient. i have seen such variances in info that at first it kind of frustrated me, but then i decided to follow what my coach tells me, do some of my own research and keep my eyes peeled on this forum for tidbits i may find helpful. an example is my coach was told directly by the IP rep that the * beside the 2 cups veggies, was intended to mean, must have at least 2 cups but that you can go over that amoutn. i find 2 cups broccoli, or cauliflour etc, not enough sometimes....i eat more veggies than i do salads and require the hot veggies to round off my supper. i have followed this advice for my entire diet and in 7 weeks, down 30lbs and 25inches. so i wanna say that i am going to follow the advise that works for me. i find it works for me!

20bydec 11-11-2009 07:58 PM

If you look under FAQ on this thread, you can find the "rules" for this diet. The center i belong to hands this out and they are in the top 16 of North America.
But i agree that you have to do what works best for you.

TashaW 11-11-2009 08:57 PM

Hello everyone:)

This evening has been very tough. I think the reason is 2 fold. One because my family had pizza which I LOVE and even the smell of it is making my mouth water. The second is I have made the mistake of constantly wieghing myslef. I wieghed myself this morning and was up .4. Such an insignificant amount really and probably water due to the cold I woke with or a combination of having spent the previous full night awake with my incredibly ill daughter. My body was probably just holding a bit of extra water from that but it made me think that this is just the same as other plans. The initial start is good then nothing. I know i am wrong so I stayed true, grabbed a pudding and hide in the office reading the blog while my husband took care of feeding the children:))
Friday morning is my one week weigh in and i want to make it the best it can. i am super porud that i have done so well and stayed the course. Usually I bail after a day or so LOL

Sara~ I could not be a vegitarian..I loathe vegitables and this is the most i have ever eaten. I love meat so I could and would not give that up. My niece turned vegi and she loves it. As for keeping the weight off?? i don't know I have met chubby vegitariosn before and my neice is very squishy, never seen anything quite like it actually. But that may just be her body

I think there are so many variences for the plan to make it more custom. I think it is the something is better then nothing. THe people that flollow it hardcore are goingto have better results but it is harder to do. Others my need littel tweeks and be ok with that if it is what makes the program doable for them. This is just my guess. I have also found lots of conflicting stuff also and I think everyone has to do it the way that is best for them. Just my opinion:)))

Joshb~ WTG you are doing great. i hate vegis also,but love fruit and berries. i have found it easier to cook the cautliflower and puree it in a blender with 1/2 -1 tsp of olive oil and some garlis then stir it into the mushroom soup. It was very yummy. It just added to the heartiness with out changing the flavour. Also i cook 1-2 cups of fresh baby spinich with 2 eggs and some garlis and it is awesome:)) You will be shocked at how much 2 cups cooks down into though. It only looks like it is about a 1/2 cup or less. with a bit of chopped leek sauted in a tsp of olive oil the add the spinich adn 2 beaten eggs you have yourself a yummy dinner I add my seasalt on top before eating and really enjoy it..just an idea:)

Sherry ~ I tried the ticker thing a couple of times and it did not work, even though it showed me it as being successful. I just recently read something whne trying to figure it out daying you had to be a member for 20 days and have 20 posts before you can get a ticker.I do not know if it is true but it would certianly seem so as I have tried a couple of times and it has not shown up on my posts even though it said it was successful when I made it

Hope everyone has a great day tmr. I am committed to being perfect on the plan so I can see how my first week looks. I weigh in Fri morning and am very excited :)))

torchlaker 11-12-2009 12:11 AM

Well, hey...I do have the pancake mix...never thought of making into a cake...how do you do that? Great idea about using that as a breading...(my soychips are still sitting inthe blender).

I have never heard of eating within a half hour after you get up. That would be impossible for me....The whole thought of eating when I get up is awful...I usually wait 2 hours before I eat...but I do drink 16oz of water...as soon as I get up (my son says that it revs up your metabolism...).

I kinda take my doctors advice AND advice on this forum. For instance, I was told I couldn't have Crystal Light cuz aspartane slows down weight loss. I was having such a hard time getting in the water that they finally told me I could have 16oz of Crystal Light a day (maybe because of all my whining...).

As far as restricted veggies....I like 2 cherry tomatoes on my salad. I cut them up in small pieces....so I figure 2 tomatoes X 7 days...is probably my 2 cup limit. One has to do what one has to do.....I like SOME veggies...naturally, they are off the plan (corn....avacadoes....peas). Other than that...yuk. I usually order salads when I go out and pick around what I cannot have.

There IS conflicting advice on here, but I agree that most of the coaches, drs., etc., are suppliers. I think having all the different "ways" on this forum are enlightening.

I believe you do have to be on the forum 20 days before you can add a ticker....at least, I had to wait 20 days.

Saraj -- I have been very tired since starting IP. It seems I always need a short nap in the afternoon....altho I do have longer "staying power" at night. Have been a nightowl for years (probably cuz I worked the 12am-8am shift as a police dispatcher). Also, I still don't have things "moving right" -- and I think that wears me out.

I think we are all doing so well....it is fun to see everyones weigh-ins. I think I even know the actual DAY some of you will weigh in (ok...maybe I need a life).

ottawa 11-12-2009 07:49 AM

I agree that it would be nice to have consistent information!!

Where I got involved in IP is a gym and they guarantee 16-25 pound loss a month if you follow their plan/version of the IP diet. To be involved in the guarantee you have to go to the gym and do 2- 30 minute cardio workouts and one resistance/cardio workout class a week. The food part seems to be similar except we are told that we can have unlimited amounts of the allowed veggies and are encouraged to eat our veggies until we are full. I very often have more than 2 cups of veggies, not including my salad, for dinner to ensure that I am full, also due to the fact that I eat my snack in the afternoon and do not want to be walking into the kitchen looking for something to eat later in the evening.

So far it has been working well for me, the second week I only lost a 1 lb. but today is day 25 and I have lost a total of 12 lbs. which averages out to 1/2 lb. a day. I am not going to complain about that!!! Especially if it keeps up this way.

It has been very helpful being a part of this group and obtaining different ideas on recipes etc and I want to say thank you to everyone for the ideas, motivation, etc. Keep up the good work!!!

BumpyMcPickles 11-12-2009 09:02 AM

Had my first weigh in this morning - 8 pounds down..2 inches lost (hips and chest only-it always leaves the chest!). I started IP on 11.5.09.

Yay Me!

Ogdog13 11-12-2009 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saraj1022 (Post 3010326)
I think i am going to become a vegetarian (AHHH) I know. Not sure if thats do-able on this diet, but I figure once I hit my goal, if done properly that would be a great way to maintain weight. Anyone here a vegetarian or was at anytime???

I was vegetarian. Had to go back on fish to do this diet. By vegetarian do you mean to still eat fish?

echobaby 11-12-2009 02:04 PM

:?:Anyone else having major trouble with the 3FC site today? I've been trying to get here for 3 hours. I also tried using the receptionist's computer. Maybe the problem is with our server here.

joshb 11-12-2009 02:18 PM

Hey guys!
Did my FIRST weigh in last night and I lost 15 lbs!

Wow, haha.
Its really weird to have lost that much in 1 week.
But im really glad i lost alot. lol.

We didnt measure because I didnt really feel like I lost inches.

echobaby 11-12-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by torchlaker (Post 3010816)
Well, hey...I do have the pancake mix...never thought of making into a cake...how do you do that? Great idea about using that as a breading...(my soychips are still sitting inthe blender).

I have never heard of eating within a half hour after you get up. That would be impossible for me....The whole thought of eating when I get up is awful...I usually wait 2 hours before I eat...but I do drink 16oz of water...as soon as I get up (my son says that it revs up your metabolism...).

I kinda take my doctors advice AND advice on this forum. For instance, I was told I couldn't have Crystal Light cuz aspartane slows down weight loss. I was having such a hard time getting in the water that they finally told me I could have 16oz of Crystal Light a day (maybe because of all my whining...).

As far as restricted veggies....I like 2 cherry tomatoes on my salad. I cut them up in small pieces....so I figure 2 tomatoes X 7 days...is probably my 2 cup limit. One has to do what one has to do.....I like SOME veggies...naturally, they are off the plan (corn....avacadoes....peas). Other than that...yuk. I usually order salads when I go out and pick around what I cannot have.

There IS conflicting advice on here, but I agree that most of the coaches, drs., etc., are suppliers. I think having all the different "ways" on this forum are enlightening.

I believe you do have to be on the forum 20 days before you can add a ticker....at least, I had to wait 20 days.

Saraj -- I have been very tired since starting IP. It seems I always need a short nap in the afternoon....altho I do have longer "staying power" at night. Have been a nightowl for years (probably cuz I worked the 12am-8am shift as a police dispatcher). Also, I still don't have things "moving right" -- and I think that wears me out.

I think we are all doing so well....it is fun to see everyones weigh-ins. I think I even know the actual DAY some of you will weigh in (ok...maybe I need a life).

Hi, Torchlaker. To make cake from the crepe mix, instead of adding 4oz. of water, add 2.5 oz.

PLAIN
to the water add:
3 packs Splenda
splash of real vanilla extract(or any flavor extract)
pinch of sea salt(maybe 1/8t)

CHOCOLATE:
same as above but only 2 packs of splenda. I also enjoyed adding a shake of Molly McButter.
Make sure all is dissolved into water before you add the packet.

shake in small sealed tupperware really well til there are no lumps, and put in the microwave for 30 secs. The microwave at my job is not as strong as at home, so I usually have to check it at 30 secs., then restart for another 30 secs.

Or you can bake in in the oven @350F for 10 mins. Keep up the good work.

torchlaker 11-12-2009 03:11 PM

Josh...I am so excited for you!!! It is almost like being on "The Biggest Loser", huh? Being filmed...losing weight...Having successes....being away from your family.....

Echobaby - Yup....terrible time getting on website today. I read yesterday in one of the other forums that another company had purchased 3 Fat chicks website (I think it is under Announcements in the Community room). I don't know if that is the problem or what....they did say nothing would change (yeah, right!!). I do think the company that purchased it also owns fitday.com (which I love!!). For those of you NOT on fitday.com....go to it...especially those of you that do not have a coach or dr. to take your BMI. My doctor has one of those "fancy-dancy-electrody-thingys" that uses an electrical impulse (Dr. Oz showed it on t.v.), but I have found that fitday runs almost identical to what the doctor shows.

Bumpy -- I am so jealous. I am barely losing in my chest and I could stand to lose it! I think I have only lost 2" there in 2 months!! My hips and waist are going down nicely tho....so maybe I will just be this "big-boobed grandma" (sorry, Josh).

chjsmom 11-12-2009 04:39 PM

I had my first weigh in today and lost 8 lbs. and 3 3/4 inches. Everyone is doing so great.

Josh- Way to go. You are doing amazing. My husband also lost 15 lbs. his first week.

magenta 11-12-2009 04:55 PM

My first week results were less exciting. I lost 4.4lbs and 2" overall. Of course I am short and female and (ahem) way, way past 40. Ü

The worst part is that I am consistently hungry an hour or so before each of my scheduled meal times, and I am just dragging...

KawiGirlZ750 11-12-2009 05:06 PM

Great Find.

Hello IPers!!!!

I started IP Feb 6, 2009 at 204 pounds, in June '09 154 (Down 50#s). Have another 20 or so to go. Back then, when I searched for IP info, I had to REALLY REALLY dig for it. Just for kicks the other day I thought I'd search IP and headaches. Bam, here is 3 Fat Chicks and other websites.

I look forward to reading your positive feed back and recipe helpers.

I found that extracts and the sugar free Torani and DaVinci coffee syrups are great for changing the flavor profiles on the puddings. Their sweetened with Splenda.

Eggnog:
Mix DaVinci ButterRum & cinnamon spice in the Vanilla pudding (add 10oz water) for an EXCELLENT eggnog. Very creamy and thick.

Look forward to more chats!

Cheers 8>) KawiGirl

Optichick1 11-12-2009 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magenta (Post 3011261)
My first week results were less exciting. I lost 4.4lbs and 2" overall. Of course I am short and female and (ahem) way, way past 40. Ü

The worst part is that I am consistently hungry an hour or so before each of my scheduled meal times, and I am just dragging...

Well, I think that is great! I'm 57 and started out on Oct. 26th. My first weigh in on Nov. 2, I lost 4 lbs. I didn't get measured, so not sure how many inches I've lost. (but my bra isn't tight anymore) :) On my 2nd weigh in I didn't lose any, due to a cheating filled weekend. However, on my home scale, I seem to be steadily losing close to a pound each day. You can see on my info, where I started and where I want to be. I have a long way to go.
I really don't get hungry much, unless I have something I don't like very much for my lunch....I don't do well with the soups, so sometimes I can't finish them. When I do feel a little hungry, I eat a few soy nuts or puffs, not even a 1/2 bag and have a glass of water. That seems to tide me over til I can get home and cook. I've never lost 4 lbs. in one week, so I'm happy! Keep up the good work.

magenta 11-12-2009 05:44 PM

Thanks, Opitchick, and congratulations for your successes! I just love that there are other 5 footers here. Ü I am thinking of asking my coach if I could have 5 meals 3 hours apart instead of the 4 that are 4 hours apart... but I don't know if that would slow my results and I don't want that! I guess I will just tough it out. I am home alone all day with the fridge. It sounds like you have a job to keep you busy and distracted. Ü

Mom22 11-12-2009 07:12 PM

I also am really hungry before meals - especially supper - I usually quickly cut up a cucumber in a dish with vinegar, water and some splenda - it seems to tide me over until supper. that and I drink lots of water and then i have my snack for evening - usually pudding with some of the raspberry jam. that's when I'm the most hungry and starting to dream of cookies.

For all those who are struggling with making meals for their families and different for themselves - I don't. I have 2 teenage sons (that's Mom to two) and a husband who likes to eat. I usually make the veggies, meat that I can eat and some rice/ potatoes/pasta for them. I might cook up some corn but really it's not a lot extra. they can add the extra butter, condiments themselves. If they want Kraft dinner or something - they cook it themselves. That might seem harsh but I think of it as building independence. hahaha It's a lot more difficult when your children are small.

I came across a really good orange drink that is sweetened with splenda - it's a Nestea brand - singles. It's nice to have something to drink besides tea or water. although i also will heat up some water, add some lemon juice and a packet of splenda. it's good.

so great to read so many success stories - they keep me motivated.

SandraB I read back through old posts and i'm pretty sure we're from the same town. Wescanna on the 16th for an IP meeting??? I'll watch for you.

Megs84 11-12-2009 07:22 PM

I had my third weigh in yesterday and I'm down another 2.8 lbs! I ate a few things I wasn't supposed to eat this week, so I'm sure that slowed my loss a bit, but I was very happy with my results! I don't know how many inches I have lost - I think I get my measurements taken again next week. But, my clothes are definitely fitting differently. Pretty soon, I'm going to have to get some new pants because mine are getting too big!

So, some people have mentioned vanilla extract - are extracts allowed on IP?

Mom22 11-12-2009 07:30 PM

Hey all - I just checked out the recipes page - last week there were two pages, today there are 8 pages - wow!! Ogdog you sure have been busy - thanks for all the great ideas!
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/othe...t-recipes.html

Mom22 11-12-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magenta (Post 3011261)

Celebrate your 4.4 lb loss!! that's amazing in one week.

A while back - someone posted a comment that I just love and think of often. It went something like this - make this the first New Year's Eve where your resolution ISN'T to lose weight.

BumpyMcPickles 11-12-2009 08:05 PM

:carrot: Congrats to everyone on their weight loss this week :carrot:

Torch - as far as losing inches in the chest..it will happen!!!! My present to myself after my 100 pound goal is a new set of boobs. Im gonna need them lol

Our trainer at work is building an at home exercise program for me - cant wait for that!

echobaby 11-12-2009 09:04 PM

QUOTE TORCHLAKER:
Mmmm....so I have been thinking....could we add protein powder to an instant oatmeal? To a SugarFree Jello Pudding? To a low carb shake? Or would I be better off just going low-carb.
Torchlaker,
Besides the fact that I have yet to taste any protien powder with as inoffensive a taste as the protien in the IP products, I have another concern going that way when we go "off packets"for a while. If we add protien to sugar-free Jello or shakes, that's one thing. Still no carbs or sugar. If we add protien powder to regular items like oatmeal, we go right back to building up our blood sugars. Then we come out of ketosis, get ravenous again, and would be more likely to cheat. I find that besides the convenience, the real value of this program is that it kills my appetite (well, mostly. Anyway it's way more under control than before). Also, we'd have to go through the whole first 3 days thing again when we return.
Whereas, if you just kept low-carb, you'd probably keep on losing, maybe even at the same rate if you didn't go overboard with the fats. Your appetite is still muted. Even if you stayed the same, when time comes to get back on IP, you wouldn't have to go through the sugar withdrawal. Maybe try the sugar-free items with protien powder and still do your dinner as now? Let us know how it goes!

echobaby 11-12-2009 10:37 PM

OK, still having trouble with the site. Now from my home computer. So, Torchlaker, I think you're right about the changeover to the new folks.
Does anybody know what is going on with the original 3 fat chicks? Are they now 3 very rich chicks? Are they still around on the boards?

TashaW 11-12-2009 10:52 PM

WOW I have tried to post a couple of times today and had troubles with the site also. This posting is going to be short as I am dying with a cold or flu or something. Yesterday due to being ill I did not eat any vegis and barely fit in the packets. I just ate the vanilla pudding 4 times. Today I tried really hard to eat vegis and magaed about 1/2-1 cup of broccoli at supper. I do not know if it is the program or the illness that is making me have no appetite or the felling of defeat. I really want something hardy and am uninterested in anything else. Has anyone else ever had that problem????

Josh~ WTG I hope you are doing the happy dance that is way awesome:))))

magenta~ WTG that is super awesome. I know you wanted more but I think you are doing great :)))))

Kawigirl~ that resipe for eggnog sounds like bliss I will definatly be trying that :))) Mmmmmm

chjsmom~ whoo hooo that is awesome:)))

I am heading off to bed. Tmr might be tough if I am feeling up to it my girlfriend wants me to meet her for lunch. I am very nervous. I am just going to reverse my dinner and lunch but will have to be careful I stay the course.

My first weigh in is tmr, hopefully it goes well. I will post tmr

night ladies:))))

MeghanO 11-12-2009 10:58 PM

Where are we suppose to be daily with our carb numbers while on this diet. I thought I remember hearing or reading 25-30??? Does any one know for sure?

Also, what are the requirements on the broth? I bought 99% FF low sodium & it has like 1 carb, is that ok on the diet???

I finished day 8 today, and about every other day I get major Kidney pain. Do you think my kidneys are still flushing out the old crap I ate a week ago or could it be from the 1 packet of Crystal Light that I have on a daily basis?

Thanks for all the Info & keep up the good work!
Meghan

coolbreeze 11-13-2009 09:54 AM

I've not had luck with Crystal light, it gives me a stomach ache and seems to interfere with my weight loss. Who knows, its probably just me.

magenta 11-14-2009 12:29 PM

Wow, yesterday was a really tough day and I checked here half a dozen times to no avail - the site was down. So glad to have you all back in touch! Happy weekend everyone! Ü

TashaW 11-14-2009 01:42 PM

WOW I totally hear you Magenta. Yesterday I tried to get on here several times with no luck at all!!!

MeganO and Coolbreeze~ I cannot drink crystal light either. It makes me really sick and get I get a rash:(

All in all I had a good day other then the fact I darn near completely fell off the wagon. I did a good IP breakfast then all went to the birds from there. I was awesome and got right back to it today so hopefully it is not to hard ot get back on track.

Yesteraday was my 1 week weigh in and I am down 8lbs for my first week so I am super super happy about that :)

I was really concerned about my slip up until this morning. The scale was down .4 so I am happy I did not gain a bunch back. I knowit may have slowed me down a little but I am back on track and can hardly wait to see how this weeks weigh in will go

Hope everyone has a great day :))))

chubby twin 11-14-2009 02:11 PM

Since I don't have a coach,I will ask you all. My start date was 10-22. I am down 9 lbs. I have been having a lot of problems with constipation. What are others doing that have this problem? I drink a LOT of water. I get really tired of salad and veggies for lunch, so I have been taking a small can of tuna and adding mustard,onions and pickles to it and putting it over lettuce. I still have a IP drink. Is this legal? I have found Good Earth tea and I really like it. I get the decaff. orginal. It is sweet and spicy. No sugar,no carbs.