General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 11-28-2011, 11:23 PM   #121  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

JillNicole: A contest huh? Man, I better get on the ball!!!!

ItsMyTurn: You never fail to amaze me. Whoo hoo on the loss and holy super mom with the dinners. And I thought I was awesome for making 2 dinners sometimes lol.

RDW1: Left over Veggie Chili is my fav in the morning sometimes when I know I wont get in lunch...Mmmn chili--looks like that's what I'll be making tomorrow!

PinkSparkles: The scale promises to make up for being stubborn last wk. It told me so

Rhay: Welcome!

As for me, I worked out today ( I restarted 30 day shred-level one again) for the first time in 2 weeks. I still feel iffy, but not as horrible. My boss was telling me how good I look in training (I think she is sucking up to me bc she always sticks me with the worst clients ever) so it made me feel good. On thanksgiving, I wore a new shirt-which I swore I would not buy anything new but it was a holiday-in a 0x instead of the 1x and all my 18 pants are getting huge. I know I have a box of 16 and 14's that are still MIA somewhere!

Things have been hectic here between shopping (haha I love buying Xmas gifts for the kids) and drama with my best friend. I swear I'd love to take a tire iron to her ex-fiance. And even that wouldn't do it justice. With that said, I have to give thanks that my life as a whole has been pretty good. It would be even better if the money fairy would wave her magic wand over here

I hope everyone has a fantastic week!
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:34 AM   #122  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

IMT- WTG on the bigger loss! I talked to dh as he was trying to fix the lights and told him its just not worth it. We will just start buying a couple strings after Christmas when they go on clearance! Great minds... ;0)

Sparkle- Sounds like you will be in the 150s as soon as that whoosh hits from the bloat!

Sheramama- Hoping your best friend drama smooths out soon. Been there done that- my friend doesn't seem to ever learn though*sigh*. Sounds like you need to find that box of smaller clothing!!! Congrats girl! and WTG on the shredding again!

As for me, work was SLOW yesterday so I got a massage...lol off for a week then come back for a day, get a massage, off for two days before I go back again Hard to complain about that! I might though when the check gets here :P Today my Grandparents leave to go home for the holidays-we have been trying to get them to move closer as they are in their late 70s and it would be nice to have them here while they are in good health rather than when they actually NEED to live close to us... anywho- they are coming here for lunch before I take them to the airport. always makes me sad to see them go but I know Grandma is anxious to get home! So, cleaning and cooking on the agenda this morning with a side of laundry. yuck. then this afternoon I will wrangle up a box of clothes to donate to the mission and then this afternoon is WINEMAKING! fun(I hope!) A friend and I bought groupons almost 6 months ago to make wine about an hour away. for a hundred bucks you get 30 bottles and get to label them yourself I thought maybe good gifts? but probably too late- when I called the beginning of last month to set an appointment they said this was first available! ok, I have rambled on long enough!!!

Here is some for all of us throughout the day!!!

Last edited by rdw1; 11-29-2011 at 09:34 AM.
rdw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:01 PM   #123  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

Sheramama... Sorry I think I'm having a blonde moment... Whey contest? LOL!!!?
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:37 AM   #124  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Sheramama - if you figure out how to get a fairy with a magic wand that is willing to do business, send her my way too please I could use a bit of magic wand happiness right about now too

rdw - Those massages sound fabulous!!!! Enjoy
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:48 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 194/Ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Weighed in this morning at 162.6!! Only .4lbs away from my Christmas goal!! I lost 4 lbs this week. I'm super happy right now!
SophieCormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 06:02 AM   #126  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

I finally lost a pound! I don't think I'll be anywhere near my Christmas goal (164lbs) since I didn't lose anything last month but I'd be really happy if I could get into the 160's at least.
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:50 PM   #127  
Progress not perfection

Weigh in: 175 lbs

(2 lb loss yay, finally TOM is gone)
Old 12-04-2011, 11:11 AM   #128  
~Star~

Great job everyone on the losses~!!!

I got on the scale for me weekly WI today, and I am down .6lb... doesn't sound like a bunch, but after having plateaued so long...and then last week had a loss and today too - that means the plateau is broken! AND it also gave me a new decade!!!! 189.8!!!! I have to tell ya, I called in DH to look and everything!!! He gave me a big ol' high five Hope everyone is having a good start to their day!
Old 12-04-2011, 05:55 PM   #129  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

back up to 203 this week! ugh
rdw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:51 PM   #130  
~Star~

rdw - Stay with it hon and you will see the results. This is one journey that even when it runs slow and has a few bumps, you still get out of it what you put into it You will make the progress and get there I KNOW you can do it!!!!
Old 12-05-2011, 04:45 AM   #131  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Wow, I'm down another 2lbs today putting me at 169lbs!!!!

So I got into the 160's which was one thing I was really hoping for before Christmas. I'm not sure if I'll still make my original goal of 164lbs but I'll definitely be closer than I thought!!!!!
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:56 AM   #132  
Progress not perfection

Congrats on the moves to the new numbers... 160's & 180's!!
Old 12-05-2011, 11:50 AM   #133  
Jenn :)

S/C/G: 248/ticker!/148?

Height: 5'11"

Arrrrrgh, I'm at 192.5 again! I've been exercising consistently and drinking a ton of water.. My body is just being stubborn!
PS, sheramama, I'm going to need to have a word with this scale you're talking to.

I have to admit, I thought the last 15 pounds to lose would be fairly easy, in a I-see-the-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel kind of way.
Finals are upon me, though, so that's adding a lot of stress to my system.. only 2 more weeks (that'll be the week after TOM, too, so here's to a big WOOOSH!)

So proud of everyone else, though!
Congrats on the new decades, runningfromfat and ItsMyTurn!
rdw1- keep your chin up, you're not alone in this silly yo-yo-ing business.
pinksparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:00 PM   #134  

S/C/G: 196(HW220) /149.5/130

Height: 5'3"

I weighed in at 157.5 this morning, so I’m finally in the 150s! I’m pretty excited after getting stuck at 160 for a couple weeks.

Pinksparkles and rdw1: You can totally do this! Keep with it and I’m sure you’ll see a loss soon!
Running and ItsMyTurn: Congratulations on the new decades! That’s awesome!
Jill and Sophie: Congrats on the losses!
SparkleBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:45 PM   #135  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

JillNicole: Uh, I have blonde moments and I'm a brownie lol. Great job with the -2!

RDW1 and PinkSparkles: It's okay when the scale hates us. That's why I didn't get on mine for the weigh in...(TOM graced with me Thu night), but I swear it did tell me next week will be better!

RunningFromFat and SparkleBE: New weight brackets...awesome! Okay, maybe you guys should talk to my scale too lol.

ItsMyTurn: I will send the wand over ASAP. As soon as I find new batteries. I think it is broken.

This week's recap: My eating has been crap. I did eat my veggies and all but wholly had my way with some ranch doritos and brownies. Which of course, was when TOM paid me a visit early. I did Shred 2x last week only and then again today. I can feel the laziness. I've just been so tired. I am going to up my vitamins and protein tomorrow to try to remedy that. I think it's just all the worrying about my friends drama, money issues around the holidays, and family stuff is just getting to me. I need to just take a deep breath and work out. Punch stuff. Not someone lol. Though, I can do that in my head all I want.

Have a good one ladies.
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote