General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 11-15-2011, 12:48 AM   #76  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

Hey everyone!!! Looks like were having a bit of a hard week!
Me too.. But trying to get back at it!!
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:45 AM   #77  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

Just checking in here. Nothing new to report, unfortunately. This should be my losing week but the scale hasn't budged. I'll admit, though, that the past month has been pretty insane. I've gotten my workouts in and eating hasn't been horrible but we'd had to eat out more often than normal. At least I'm maintaining my weight so that's a good thing.

Oh, and I finally saw a doctor because I've been having knee problems. I got an X-ray (everything was OK) but now I'm scheduled for an MRI. Hopefully we can figure out what's going on so that I can do exercises that involve my lower half again. Right now I'm stuck just swimming and doing upper body strength training (I really miss running... ).
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:37 AM   #78  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Good Morning Ladies!

I hope everyone is having a good morning. Its super rainy here and doesn't look like it will let up... Good day for getting the house chores done. I was supposed to do a long run today-and I still plan on it I just have to make my way to work to use the fitness center.

IMT-I added you on mine

SparkleBe- you will be in the 150s so soon!!! yeay!

sheramama- hope you feel better soon! Thats just not right that you don't get the one decent thing that comes with the stomach bug!!!

Jill- we can do it!

runningfromfat- I hope everything checks out... maybe you were just pushing yourself too hard. I worry about my knees they're so worn out already... I just hope running helps me lose weight and makes them stronger!

Well, lots on the to-do list today so I better get with it. The coffee has kicked in! I want to go Christmas tree shopping today and if I get one I have a feeling it will go up today as well!!!
rdw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:40 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 223/181/160

So I've obsessively keep getting my self re-measured every time I go into Victoria's secret and well no change. Lord. It's ok I can deal. That's my rant for today. Lol. It's been a blah week for me too but tomorrow is anOther day. Ugh my 10 days of straight work for me. Blahhhh.
LaurenMarie720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:59 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 223/181/160

041.JPG

042.JPG

andddddddddddddd if I did this right this was me in the dressing room. I swear I dont look like I weigh180
LaurenMarie720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 12:29 AM   #81  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

RunningFromFat: Good luck with the tests. I hopefully it's just a major muscle strain and nothing serious. You need your knees!

RDW1: I am cursed! Ah. It's okay. I wont step on the scale until Friday But I think I got some of that willpower dust anyway...I ate normally today! Now, send some skinny mojo over here!

Lauren: You look amazing in those pics and I def agree you don't look 180. You are tall too and ahem...I think a lot of the weight is in your chest--the only place it ever looks good on anyone! You're blessed that way.

ItsMyTurn: Love the avatar!

Today, I did eat really well and drank my water like a good girl lol. No exercise still...I made it 4 minutes in yesterday before my stomach told me otherwise. Today, my body is just exhausted...hmn. I feel tomorrow will be much better Well, I am gonna kick it in gear either way!

My little guy is still sick...we can't kick this cough no matter what they give. So, I will be on the phone all AM with the drs. It will go, "Yes, he finished the antibiotics. No it didn't work. Yes, I am doing allergy meds, cough meds, vicks, raw honey, and a humidifier. No, you tell me. You're the dr." I need to wave a magic wand over him. He already told me before he went to bed, "Mommy, I don't think my cough is ever going away Breaks my heart when they're sick!!!!

Alright, everyone have a good nite and a better tomorrow.
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:33 AM   #82  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Jill - How's the week going for you now? We can tag team each other with the power to push through in order to keep each other going

Running- Sorry to hear about your knee. I am getting an MRI on mine too cause the xray turned out good. What's going on with yours? I am fortunate, my doctor is letting me brace mine and can still do lower impact things and strength as long as I am careful (no lower than 90 degree angle for squats and such). I sure hope you get your answers quickly I have been putting off my MRI with fear of what I will hear... sooo not the right thing to do

rdw - I got you added Did you get a Christmas tree? Do you do real or artificial? We do artificial in our house due to allergies. Well, that and I am too lazy to vacuum needles and such, LOL

Lauren - you look great! Btw, that pink is a great color on you! I don't think you look like you weight 180 either, but keep in mind that you are solid with muscle you have been working to build. When you do that, the fitness end of thing makes you more compact in the "package"... so you can weight a bit more without looking it... however, you also burn more calories at all times... win-win!

sheramama - Thank you I am not hiding from the camera anymore
I am so sorry your little guy isn't feeling well. After all that you have done, you would think he would be the healthiest kid out there!!! Sure hope the cough leaves him soon!!!!
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:16 AM   #83  
Progress not perfection

Still blah lol I've felt hungrier than usual lately. Thinking of food to much, maybe because works more stressful for Nov & Dec, I'm not sure. trying everyday tho, also been feeling really tired even tho I always get enough sleep. Hopefully I push through it soon
Old 11-16-2011, 01:27 PM   #84  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Jill- Have you tried taking some Vitamin D? Everytime fall hits so does my Blahs.... the last couple years I seem to be able to kick them pretty quick with Alive multi(I try to take everyday anyway...it has lots of greens and such and b12) and I start taking vitamin D- I went to the Doc last year and it was super super low. He put me on 50k once a week for a month and that seemed to do it, so this time I just did 5k(OTC) once a day for a week then I usually take 5k once or twice a week after that. HUGE difference.

Lauren- Great pics- I agree, you don't look your weight! I hear that alot myself or rather I used to when I was about 180...lol but I was still in a 14. but I was narrow like you

Sheramama- Skinny mojo for you ;0) Hope your lil one gets to feeling better! No fun at all!

IMT- No tree yet, I plan to get there this afternoon. Fake tree for us too- I am with you- I don't want to deal with all those pine needles!

I still need to go running! The rain won't let up around here... If it doesn't I am forcing myself to go to the gym even though I don't want to!!!!! Shopping yesterday got lots of groceries, and bought yet another pair of boots! and another sweater dress... I think that is all I will be wearing this winter. lol.

This morning has been spent catching up on laundry, and cooking for the week. I made a vegan lasagna, enchilada bake(vegan also), and a hippie loaf! Also made some tofu and veggie stirfry for lunch today and will take the rest of it to work for lunch tomorrow...
Well, its off to finish cleaning up the kitchen, fold some laundry and hopefully pick out a tree!
rdw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:22 AM   #85  
Progress not perfection

RDW.. I take a Multi Vitamin, CoQ10, VD & a VC.
Lol love me some vitamins! But I'm hypothyroid & I have PCOS. Basically my body hates me lol I'm not taking my thyroid pill because I font have health coverage. Hooefully soon! But today I realized I'm 6 days till TOM, cramping bad today. I feel like I'm always in pain, I'd seriously get my girl parts removed if I didn't want kids!!!

Last edited by jillnicole03; 11-17-2011 at 12:23 AM.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:43 AM   #86  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

rdw - holy super productive! Great job!

Jill - I hate the pre-woman-cursed blahs! I have had all my kids and have been really tempted to get the plumbing stopped up (I so couldn't think of another way to word that, lol), but have yet to get the nerve to follow through on it. I am betting you will be back to yourself after your curse for being a chica passes

As for me - yesterday was super long day at work due to covering for a coworker that was out, so was totally stressed when I finally got home. I tend to suffer from: lack of activity/stuck to a chair too long/couped up in the office blues when I have to be here more than 10 hrs/day. So when I got home, ate supper with the family and then put on my workout clothes and hit the elliptical. I did not one, but TWO programmed workouts on it (Cardio Blast, Fat Burner) due to feeling like I was in the "zone". Holy adrenaline rush batman!!! I was successful at exhausting myself so I was able to feel totally relaxed once I came down off it... yea!!! This morning my DH started his job (he doesn't go on nights until week 3) and have realized how dependent I have gotten on him. I had to make my own coffee, my own breakfast, pack my own lunch... and I still forgot to take my medicine before leaving the house this morning He usually places it right in front of me in the morning so I don't forget. Adjustment is never easy, but dang...I went and got helpless! LOL!!!!
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:54 AM   #87  

S/C/G: 194/Ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

I'm still here Down 2.6 lbs this week! I now weigh 169.6.

Last edited by SophieCormier; 11-18-2011 at 06:54 AM.
SophieCormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:44 AM   #88  
Progress not perfection

ItsMyTurn.. I hate being stuck to my work chair for 8 hours as well! Plus I'm at a call center so it's the ultimate repetitive job. Same thing over & over which makes it feel like 16 hours instead of 8. I go crazy lol!

SophieCormier.... GREAT JOB!
Old 11-18-2011, 03:24 PM   #89  
Jenn :)

S/C/G: 248/ticker!/148?

Height: 5'11"

191 today.. back to where I should have been before. This week has been a terrible school week with exams and assignments due all at once, so I've been under a huge amount of stress.. I'm going to blame it on that!
pinksparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:49 PM   #90  
Progress not perfection

Pinksparkles... Sorry about the stress girl!

WEIGH IN: 178... Still. Maybe next week