General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 12-20-2011, 06:45 AM   #166  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Jill - You look amazing! I still sit in awe over the difference from the beginning for you, and the reshaping you have done is great! Be proud of youself!!
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:33 AM   #167  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Jill- You look amazing!

I just think I am a terrible slacker... I do great for a few days and then blow it. I am just hanging on for the holidays I guess and hoping to not gain. I am still going to be eating well but just stop beating myself up if I am not losing, because I am not! So much to do before fam arrives this weekend. I plan to run today and keep up with my good eating... lots of Christmas shopping left to do as well as grocery shopping. I WILL make some time for myself in there to hit the pavement and cook!

Congrats everyone on the losses!

brillmama- I hear ya on the up and down!!! story of my life! Here is some and hoping the woosh fairy comes soon
rdw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:20 PM   #168  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

Thanks ladies! It is easier in a pic than real life lol when everythings juggling around and all

Holiday stress makes dieting a little harder... Grrr.. Just trying to make it thru the next few weeks without gain.
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:35 AM   #169  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Jill: Lovely photos! I can really tell the weight difference. Oh to be tall!! I would live to be 4" taller! Thank you for sharing

RDW1: I'm right there with you in the slacker department. I haven't been logging my food this week like I normally do. Basically b/c I have no idea how many calories are in the food I'm eating.

Hi Star

I've been eating well, not binging, but I've been eating things already prepared, like yesterday, I had a Rotisserie Chicken Salad Wrap from the Fresh Market for dinner. I had 1/2 Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap for lunch. I'm too busy cooking other things to cook myself 3 loggable meals/day.
I'm not stressing to much over it. I knew it would be this way & besides, it's not as if I were just losing a pound a week by measuring and recording everything anyway.

I was ill with a UTI at the beginning of the week, which left me miserable! I was unable to workout. I went to the MD and was placed on an antibiotic, and now I feel so much better
However, it will be Monday before I can work out. I'm not stressing about this either. This is the longest time I've gone without working out since I started this lifestyle in April. It feels really weird not to at least take my k9s to the park, but it has rained every other day here
Of all the weather patterns, I hate rain the most. I know it has to rain, and I despise drought and all, but rain is so messy here.

I usually weigh on Friday's, but since I have been so bad at logging, eating whatever, not exercising, and TOM is here this week, I am not weighing tomorrow. Why, really? I feel in my clothes I am up at least 2 lbs in my abdomen of water weight. I don't need a scale to reaffirm it. Besides, I'm really doing great with not weighing every day, which is a MAJOR victory for me! Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with weighing daily, but I was OCD about it & the scale controlled me more than I controlled me! Now, I am no longer it's imprisoned slave

I wish all this rain would turn to snow, so my nephews and I could
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:24 PM   #170  
Progress not perfection

I'm going to stick with my current weight of 172 for now, TOM's just about here, my chest is super sore this time Grr usually just my back, which my back as usual is killin me ( I have back prob's anyway, so it just intensifies the pain). Hope all the hormonal stuff goes away asap, I'm going to have my little sister for Xmas and I want her to have a good time, a Lil harder if I'm a hormonal looney lol

Old 12-28-2011, 11:31 AM   #171  
Progress not perfection

Hello ladies

Quiet room lately! I know with the Holidays it's hard to find time! Plus all the extra food makes it harder for us to actually want to touch the scale!!

I have a pinched nerve in my lower back, hoping it quickly goes away because it's not fun at all, especially the 8 hours sitting in my work chair.. Excruciating! So right now wishing that away as soon as possible is on my mind.

I also just found out my work isn't going to hire any of the seasonal employees this year (as they usually do- at least 30 of the 150 added). So looks like I will quickly be unemployed. Not looking forward to that, but trying to have hope.

Wishing I wasn't so bloated & in pain since this weekend is New Years & I am looking forward to dressing up & going out for the night, but still hoping for the best :-)

<3 I miss you all
Old 12-31-2011, 11:59 AM   #172  
Progress not perfection

Hope everyone has a safe, & wonderful New Years Eve!!

Please let me know if your interested in a new chat perhaps a Valentines or St.Patricks Day goal.
Old 12-31-2011, 02:51 PM   #173  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Well, I didn't get weight loss for Christmas, nor did Santa hook his sled up to this plateau! I have been horrible at measuring my food for the past 2 weeks and exercise has been nil!

I'm not stressing to much. I've had 2 bday parties (one was my own), Christmas parties, luncheons, cookie/baked good swaps, and now NYE
I will be happy when it's Monday!

I did do something positive, however! I signed up to run my first 1/2 Marathon on April 28, in Nashville!! I'm really looking forward to it!
I've trained once before, but re-injured my back and was out of commission for months! On Monday, my training will begin, and I will be more focused on not gaining and training & hey, if I actually lose a little--it'll be a BONUS!

I am going to try to do Spike Diet with another 3FC member. We were kind of doing it before the start of all the holidays, & I actually like it! For the cals I am consuming, I should weigh between 140-145, but getting there is torture!

Happy New Year to all of you & Jill, IM me pls if you happen to start something new. I'd love to stay connected!
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:06 PM   #174  
Jenn :)

S/C/G: 248/ticker!/148?

Height: 5'11"

I want a new thread! I really enjoyed this one and like the discussion Valentine's day sounds good!
pinksparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:16 PM   #175  
Progress not perfection

K9owner... Congrats on joining ur 1st half marathon!! Yay

PinkS... glad ur on board!
Old 01-03-2012, 12:27 PM   #176  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Epic holiday fail on my part - not cause of holidays really though, it was health related. Back into "reset" mode now and ready to go I would love a new thread, please IM me the link and I will connect
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #177  
Progress not perfection

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE AT THE NEW CHAT SPOT!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...ml#post4154568