General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 11-24-2011, 01:05 PM   #106  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO MY EXTENDED FAMILY!!

Hope you all have a great day, hopefully with friends & family!
I'm not going to my families because I had to work yesterday and tomorrow, so I dont want to drive 3 hours there this morning & 3 hours back tonight. So having food with my bf's family. It should be easy not to eat to much because his moms not the best cook lol.. Very bland. (of course i love her anyway lol)
His parents are Mormon & it's funny because she always reminds me to wear something appropriate for the missionaries. I've never wore something 'inappropriate" to her house lol I always dress nice except when I go out at night sometimes but She Doesn't see that (blocked from FB pics even) so what is she talking about LOL

I've been really weird about food lately, nothing tastes right. I think maybe eating the same things everyday for 6 months finally wore me out. So been eating random things, need to figure out new healthy favs for the next 6
months! Could just be TOM too tho, he's suppose to be here today.

Well randomly felt like babbling!!! Lol. Sorry

P.s. I am thankful for no gain this month
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:49 PM   #107  
yehaw!!

S/C/G: 220/166/150

Height: 5'3

happy turkey day everyone!!!!!!! eat well and enjoy your family and friends!!!!
brillmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:58 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 194/Ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Down 3 lbs since last Friday!!! I'm sitting at 166.6!!
Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving
SophieCormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:33 AM   #109  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

I hope you all had a great thanksgiving... Mine started with a nice 5k run and then was filled with bloody marys in the morning and wine in the evening... too much. that led to me gobbling down a bunch of leftovers. UGH. Thankful I am not weighing in this week :P

Back on the wagon though!!!

How is everyone else doing?

Last edited by rdw1; 11-26-2011 at 09:34 AM.
rdw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:25 AM   #110  
yehaw!!

S/C/G: 220/166/150

Height: 5'3

brillmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:21 PM   #111  
Progress not perfection

Weigh in: 177
Down 1 lb
Plus start of Tom yesterday, hoping for a good week since I've been pms'ing the 2 weeks before.

Have a wonderful weekend ladies! Great weigh INS so far!
Old 11-26-2011, 10:56 PM   #112  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Hey guys...just checking in...down 2 lbs yea stomach flu that refuses to go completely away. Hope everyone is doing well
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:22 PM   #113  

Definitely in! I am going to try to lose 5 lbs by the new year. Going to exercise daily (cardio, strength training, and stretching exercises) and watch my calories as much as possible. Trying not to holiday drink and snack on sweets! Any low-cal ideas? Wish me luck
RHay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:28 AM   #114  
Progress not perfection

Sheramama... Contests on the loss. Hope you feel better soon!!

RHay... Welcome! I love the fiber brownies and fiber bars 90-150 cals. I look a lot of recipes up online at hungrygirl.com for new ideas.
Old 11-27-2011, 10:39 AM   #115  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

RDW - It's amazing how the drinking and munching really can go hand-in-hand sometimes. Hope it was a fabulous holiday though!!!

Sophie - Excellent loss! :O Wow! Great job!

Jill - Great job on losing that pound ESPECIALLY with TOM starting :O ! That amazing!!! I always gain when mine starts, so that is a huge accomplishment for ya!!!!

sheramama - Feel better soon!!!!! I am happy for your loss, but sending healing thoughts for the belly

RHay - Sounds like a super goal! You can get there!

As for me - FINALLY had a loss! That was the longest freakin' plateau ever! Down on the scale this morning though and feeling pretty good about that. Got all the suppers for 3 days done yesterday and packed away for the week... so then I can get home from work during the week, take those out of fridge and put in oven or on stove, workout while it warms, and still be able to feed my family of 5
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:56 AM   #116  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

Jill, Shermama, IMT- Congrats on your losses!!!!!

I am back on the wagon and putting things in MFP now. I am thinking of starting a new blog as well... my old one is just repeat after repeat after repeat of the same 20lbs! Maybe a fresh start is just what I would need...

I slept in this morning and I think I needed it! Today is the last day to spend with my fam so I think that I may head down there soon. Its an hour drive but I have to work tomorrow and then they leave Tuesday... But, I think everyone is getting sick so I am undecided. I definitely don't need the cold they brought with!!!

Well- off to find some breakfast... I am thinking leftover chili.lol
Old 11-27-2011, 12:52 PM   #117  
Jenn :)

S/C/G: 248/ticker!/148?

Height: 5'11"

(Prepare for some whining )

I'm back to 190.0 this week. I seem to be in sort of a funk: been putting off going to the gym for schoolwork and doing the little-bite-of-this-nibble-of-that-kind of eating that's hard to track easily. I think I might be down on my water intake and up with salt, too.. because I haven't eaten over my maintenance calories in the past week, but the scale says otherwise.

BUT I'm determined to have a good loss this week and blast into the 180s.. none of this 189.5 and I'm barely hanging on business. I've got my gym clothes on and am just waiting for them to open now, actually.

My roommates and I decided Friday was a good day to decorate our apartment for the holidays (one month 'til the big day!).. so our windows are adorned with paper snowflakes and christmas lights. Gingerbread house is next on the agenda! Luckily, it won't be a challenge not to eat it because the gingerbread that comes in those house kits have the consistency of a rock.

Here's to a better week for everyone! (Also, happy late Thanksgiving! Mine was in October. )
pinksparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:03 AM   #118  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

Pink- Good for you for getting back on track!!! I decorated the day a couple days ago and have done a little here and there since...

Went through our old Christmas stuff and probably had 20 sets of lights that either didn't work at all or half worked! I tossed them and we still had plenty to decorate with. So we are down to 4 boxes of decorations and I got a new tree(artificial)

Food has been meh... lately. I don't know why I am having such a hard time!!! I have got to get back with the program!!! I just added up my calories for breakfast and they are over 400 so I am going to be drinking lots of water and I think eating lots of cabbage for lunch ;0)

Hope you ladies are doing well!!! Check in soon!
Old 11-28-2011, 12:03 PM   #119  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

rdw - Thank you
Sometimes a new start is just what is needed to shake things up a bit. I will send you some "good luck" thoughts to help boost and cheer you on
I can't count how many times that has happened to me with the lights either, But never fails that after Christmas I always grab some that are put on clearance anyway, so always have backup

pink - I have no doubt you will have a wonderful loss and do just that! Blast your way in to the new decade!!! Congrats on the decorating I think it just helps warm a place when the Christmas decor is put up

So I stepped on the scale again Sunday just to insure it wasn't a fluke on the weight loss, to find that it stuck, plus lost another .4! I will take it! I am so glad to have broke through the plateau and hoping to hit next decade at my next WI this coming Saturday... fingers crossed! Hope everyone has a good week!
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 196(HW220) /149.5/130

Height: 5'3"

160 again this weekend. I’m so close to those 150s, but I’m just not breaking through. Oh well, soon I hope.
I’ve been all bloaty from pms for almost 2 weeks now and I just can’t wait for my TOM to come so that it’ll go away. A bit of a change for me, since I normally dread it…But I’m keeping my fingers crossed that my bloatiness will go away soon.
SparkleBE is offline   Reply With Quote