General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 12-06-2011, 10:42 AM   #136  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Thanks for the kind words ladies... I kept on with my "binge" type behavior until yesterday each day thinking I actually had it under control or would start tomorrow... Did some soul searching and yesterday had my first 100% clean day, now that I have that under my belt I feel much better. Processed flour foods are my weakness-even if they are gluten free or brown rice pasta... Trying to not even eat rice for a little bit. I saw 207 on the scale day before yesterday maybe that is what got my butt in gear...lol after some super clean eating back at 203 today...
Planning on eating similar to yesterday all week- which was just veggies, beans, and a smidge of tofu. dry popcorn with nutritional yeast as a snack. Easy to keep within my calories that way. I think I am truly a "volume" eater so I need to keep loads of veggies around. Its nothing for me to make a big salad and use a whole bag of spinach or whole head of romaine...

Congrats to you girls for doing so well!!! I can't seem to break into onederland... My biggest challenge this week will be santa rampage... a pub crawl here in Nashville where tons of peeps dress up like santa in their own fashion and hit up downtown. Its a blast but I totally drank like 2 days worth of calories last time! Not this time though- because of staying op and also I am hosting a Christmas dinner for my friends the day after... I will make low fat healthier options for it but I also get a honeybaked ham for them(since I am a vegetarian and don't want to handle any meat!) but some sides have been requested that tempt me as well... I will just have to stay away!

Sheramama- I am feeling your stress... Hang in there! we can do this!

Thanks all for your support and listening to my rambling/ranting!

Last edited by rdw1; 12-06-2011 at 10:43 AM.
rdw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:45 PM   #137  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:24 PM   #138  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

RDW1: The pub crawl sounds like so much fun. I think I need one of those days! You know, if you just do some shots instead of full drinks you can save your calories that way Have fun!

JillNicole: to you too!!!

Today, I ate fantastically I just have to finish my water and work out after the Sons of Anarchy finale. I've been having "fat" days, ie feeling bloated and gross, until I had a flirt fest at work with our hottie. That made me feel tons better . Ah, is it the little things. Lol.
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:45 AM   #139  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

RDW - nothing wrong with spinach or romaine Fortunately there are virtually no calories based on water content and fibrous so they don't stay with you even though they fill ya up If you are going to keep something on hand to eat in volume, that is certainly not the worst choice

Jill - Hi!!!!! How are things with you?

sheramama - I think we all have those blah days where we end up feeling more nasty then we could possibly look. Then again, busy schedules can sometimes be the culprit to that as often as foods. I am so glad you had a flirt-fest so you could be snapped back to feeling so good about yourself That little extra attention must have felt nice

SparkleBE - Great job!!!!! It feels so good to hit those milestones Keep up the great work!

pinksparkles - please rest assured you are doing things right and eventually the scale will stop playing games with you I plateaued for so dang long, just FINALLy broke into the new decade. It does come, just have to realize you are still in progress even when the scale isn't smart enough to show it

runningfromfat - you are doing FABULOUS!!!! Great job
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:04 PM   #140  
Progress not perfection

Sheramama... Yum I super love flirting, way to get your heart beating, & blood flowing! Haha. So glad you had a great day! You deserve it!

ItsMyTurn... I'm doing good thank you so glad hormonal TOM is gone for now! Been feeling like my regular silly self

I'm like 8 lbs away from fitting in my favorite jeans!!! Can't wait!
I bought 2 pairs of expensive jeans from Buckle in 2009, one pair is a 32 one is a 31, neither with stretch in the waist at all. They were like $100 each, which I never do!! Only got to wear the 32's a few times and the 31's once until I gained 30 lbs in a month because of my thyroid numbers rocketing.

So close! The 32's fit at about 165, 31's fit at about 155
Old 12-07-2011, 07:03 PM   #141  
~Star~

Jill - You are sooo close to wearing them again!!!! What amazing progress for you!!!! So happy you are able to stare down the tunnel of your goal pants and gain motivation from them!
Old 12-09-2011, 07:01 AM   #142  

S/C/G: 194/Ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Weighed in this morning at 162.0 so I'm down .6lbs from last Friday. I beat my Christmas goal of 10lbs. I lost 10.2 total. I'm going to try for 5 more lbs before Christmas.
SophieCormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:48 AM   #143  
~Star~

Sophie - that's so awesome!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! That's terrific to surpass a goal!!!!
Old 12-09-2011, 12:13 PM   #144  
Progress not perfection

Sophie... Congrats! That's awesome!

TODAY'S WEIGH IN: 172 lbs
LAST WEEK WEIGHT: 175 lbs

Down 3 lbs
I think my body holds on to water weight for a few weeks, and shows only losing 1 lb a week & then for a few weeks I lose bigger numbers, but most likely they're more even numbers. Lol.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:16 PM   #145  
~Star~

Jill - That's awesome!!!! 3lbs in one week is great!!!! Water or not, that's such a great thing to see on the scale!
Old 12-09-2011, 11:22 PM   #146  

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1"

You're so frickin awesome! The subject line totally drew me into this post. Because I still love Santa and I still hope that he can perform miracles.....but in the end only I can make this one happen. Unfortunately I'm not quite where you are yet. I'm still on my binge cycle. I'm setting everything else up around me such that I have no excuses, but I still manage to find excuses. The end of my days actually end positive in which I'll say 'ok, I sucked today, but tomorrow I'll be awesome'. And then I'm not so awesome. I long for the day when I'll be awesome. :-) At this point I'd settle for losing 10 pounds because it would mean that I've broken my cycle. But good for you. You've given me hope that it can be done!

Have fun on the pub crawl! sounds like so much fun.
aliasihaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:39 PM   #147  
~Star~

alaisihaya - Good to have you and know you can do it. Find something that inspires you... something visual you can put somewhere that you will see all the time (i.e. a pic now of you, a pic of what you want to have... a pair of pants that's too small hanging on the wall... maybe a reward you want to work for )... maybe that will help cut down on the binging when you have constant reminder of why you want this??

As for me... down 1.8lbs this morning on the scale Comfortably into my new decade now. My DH bought me a pair of jeans yesterday (without me there to try them on) cause he says all my other pants are hanging to much and not looking great... juniors size 11 (I have no hip or butt... ) and they are so nice It's great to have a pair on that fit today Bonus points for DH... even he says it's better to shop for jeans this size then the old size, more stuff he likes too Hope you all have a super day! I am going out with the girls tonight to celebrate my friend's birthday... dancing at the club, a few drinks I probably shouldn't have, and a super fun time! Can't wait!!!! I refuse to limit myself on the drinks since I only get out once or twice a year with friends... but know that I will also be doing PLENTY of cardio with the dancing and bouncing I do when out It all equals out
Old 12-11-2011, 08:00 PM   #148  

S/C/G: 196(HW220) /149.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone!
I seem to have caught that stomach bug that’s going around and haven’t been feeling well all week, so I haven’t been exercising as much as I’d like. Hopefully I’ll start to feel better soon so I can get back on track. At least I’ve been staying under my calorie limit since I don’t feel like eating very much…
Hope everyone else had a great weekend!
SparkleBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:05 PM   #149  
~Star~

Sparkle - Sure do hope you feel better soon
Old 12-13-2011, 03:15 AM   #150  
Progress not perfection

I'm not feeling great either... Coughing like crazy. Boo

Congrats ItsMyTurn!! Can't wait till I'm in my 11's! I'm prob 13/14 now, size 12 at OldNavy I found out this weekend

Ps... OldNavy & Gap have 30% off online right now, free shipping over $50, old navy goes up to size 20 and has a Plus division, Gap goes up to 20