General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 08:06 AM   #196  

S/C/G: 191/191/110

Height: 5ft 2inches

(: so today is the end of my first cycle! And I have officially made it, haha. Im going to the doctor tonight around 5ish, so I'll be sure to let everyone know my exact weight loss! hope everyone has a good cheat free day!
Old 05-13-2011, 09:46 AM   #197  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonimaroni2 View Post
Something amazing has happened to me.... After 6 cheat free days I've stopped craving junk food!! The first few days all I could think about was going through the taco bell drive thru after work or having chips and dip in front of the tv.... but i'm actually not feeling that way anymore. It's crazy. My willpower has never been this strong.

However, I came home tonight to my favorite dinner and giant cookies on the counter that I couldn't eat. That was disappointing. Tonight I go to bed hungry.
That's GREAT!!!!!!!!! I found that I stopped craving junk food a week or two ago. Every once in a while I still really want something, but it's getting so much better!

And BIG, BIG points for you not cheating with your fav. dinner and cookies. It will pay off!
Old 05-13-2011, 11:27 AM   #198  
3 Babies = +50lbs

S/C/G: 178/166/125

Height: 5"3

Quote:
Originally Posted by megsy View Post
Hahaha awe your son sounds adorable!
Thank you and yes, he is. He's a major clown too!!!
Old 05-13-2011, 11:46 AM   #199  
3 Babies = +50lbs

Quote:
Something amazing has happened to me.... After 6 cheat free days I've stopped craving junk food!! The first few days all I could think about was going through the taco bell drive thru after work or having chips and dip in front of the tv.... but i'm actually not feeling that way anymore. It's crazy. My willpower has never been this strong.

However, I came home tonight to my favorite dinner and giant cookies on the counter that I couldn't eat. That was disappointing. Tonight I go to bed hungry.

Thant's awesome!!!!! I'm hoping I feel the same soon cause I'm about to eat a Cow. I'm sooo hungry.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:30 PM   #200  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaJanet View Post
HI Coco...I got this too through the e-mail "forum"...is it me or they're to Catty? I mean here I can be the clow I am and even though we talk about the beads and the diet we also talk about other things...kids, health, gym...etc. There you (people-- since I don't think I really want to give my input) get bombarded with "TSK TSK TSK" or "YOU CAN'T DO THIS THAT OR THOSE...I mean just last night I was laughing (sorry) at someone who said "I'M DONE WITH THIS CONVERSATION" and people still kept talking about it....I think I rather give my opinion here...

Thanks for this though...I didn't feel like looking for it through 100's of e-mails!
I hated the email list! VERY catty (to put it mildly). It's supposed to be a support group but makes you hate the plan instead. One of the rules is you can't joke!! what? Or if you cheat and email for opinions you get bombarded with holier than thou responses. Ukh.

The diet owners should really look into it. I'm no longer on it obviously.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #201  

Quote:
Originally Posted by megsy View Post
Oh man I hate the emails I get hundreds and they're kinda mean people. I mean I know I'm new but I feel like you all are so helpful and are very motivating! (: thanks for that it definitely helps me
Yes, some people are mean and downright disrespectful towards others especially one of the long term ones. Won't name her, but... lol

I much prefer this also
Old 05-13-2011, 12:38 PM   #202  

Quote:
I've already started noticing my clothes fitting better. I put on a pair of pants for work yesterday that I couldn't even get buttoned last week. They are still tight but I can wear them at least.
Wooohooooo!!!
Old 05-13-2011, 12:39 PM   #203  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracefindsgoodness View Post
I started, I think, about 3 weeks ago. I've lost 24lbs, I think.
Awesome weightloss!!!
Old 05-13-2011, 12:40 PM   #204  

[QUOTE=MariaJanet;3847373]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracefindsgoodness View Post

I will!!!!

but URGHHH, I just called the house and my little boy who's 3 answers. He's all excited cause his Daddy's making homemade hamburgers and he's going to "gwill it outssshhhhhide".

REALLY?!?!?! I need to go home to wonderful smell of grease?!?!?!?!!!!
MMMMMMM grilled meat is my weakness!!! Stay strong lol
Old 05-13-2011, 02:35 PM   #205  
3 Babies = +50lbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoisfit View Post
Yes, some people are mean and downright disrespectful towards others especially one of the long term ones. Won't name her, but... lol

I much prefer this also

Uh Uh Uh Uh uuuuuuuhhhhhh I know who you talking about....she makes me wanna punch her in the face!!!!!!
Old 05-13-2011, 04:48 PM   #206  

So I weighed in at a 7lb weight loss, a little upset that I didn't loss as much as I thought I did by hey it's a start right?
Old 05-13-2011, 06:12 PM   #207  

Oh, Megsy, I'm sorry!! I hate it when I step on the scale and don't see the results I want.

Remind me.... I'm not running on all cylinders here.... when did you start? Has it been a week or more?

I know 7lbs doesn't seem like a lot, but keep going. Actually, there are several days when I don't drop a pound and I stay the same, if go up an ounce or two. That said, the next day or 2 or 3 I drop more than expected. Weightloss can be unpredictable.

Don't cheat tonight (but absolutely no shame or hate if you slip up!) and keep at it. You can do it!!!!
Old 05-13-2011, 06:39 PM   #208  

:] thanks grace. im only on it one week, so i mean Dr. Schwartz said that i should lose more next week and to not be discouraged because it could be because i was wearing my work clothes and stuff. So i'm trying to stay positive! Hopefully it works.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:31 PM   #209  

Stay positive! Next week will be better... then again, 1lb a day, that's GREAT! Next week will be 14lbs!
Old 05-13-2011, 09:32 PM   #210  

Wanted to tell you ladies that, most likely, I'll be gone until the middle of next week. We have our beach trip and some preparations for graduation next weekend (not tomorrow).

If I have a moment to pop in, I will.

Keep up your hard work! You all are my inspiration and encouragement!!!
Closed Thread