General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 11:00 AM   #46  
Want to be skinny in 2011

S/C/G: 182.7/168/140

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by megsy View Post
Does anyone know any ways to make milk days more interesting? I'm on my first milk days and just drinking milk stinks.
I eat yogurt with cinammon and splenda, milk and ice in a blender with walden farms choc syrup
Old 05-04-2011, 12:23 PM   #47  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracefindsgoodness View Post
Hey Coco,
Sorry it took me so long to respond... husband is in the midst of law school finals. Phew.
I've been doing a lot of walking, but my favorite thing to do is Tracy Anderson's mat workout. It's not easy, but I really like the results!
i'll try the workout, need to tone up.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:30 PM   #48  

Quote:
Surprisingly yesterday I felt no hunger. I drank a lot of water and tea. I just want to see results. How long did it take everyone to actually see results?
Right away! And I've noticed the tinier I get the faster even a few pounds show. It's a great motivator!
Old 05-04-2011, 12:34 PM   #49  

Quote:
And my only fear with this is loss (splg?) skin. Because im only 20 and to lose 80 pounds that quickly I just don't wanna look all skin yknow?
Read once that it's better to have loose skin than unhealthy fat. Before that I was so worried about ugly loose skin.

However, loose skin is not a factor on this program. When I lost 80lbs last year didn't have flabby skin at all. And I'm at least 10 years older than you.

You're young so I'm sure you'll be fine.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #50  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2gbsb View Post
I will say this, I have been struggling this cycle, not so much with food, but mentally - I am tired of doing the program. I am bored!! I decided to make May/June my last months - simply cannot afford it with hubby being out of work - but I am forcing and stretching the budget to continue until June bc I want to do maintenance come July. This is the only thing that works!! So between now and then I am hoping I can lose another 30lbs. Just fighting to stay focused!! I try to remind myself and celebrate the loss and I love shopping in my closet again. I just want it off already and I am learning to eat when hungry and not gorge myself.
I HEAR YOU! Dieting is getting to me. No matter what I'm done June 1 maybe even mid-May LOL

How long have you been on? last year I lost 80lbs and just couldn't do another day so took a break. Now I'm here to get the job done. But if thejob isn't done this month oh well. Will just come back next Fall
Old 05-04-2011, 01:16 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 265.5/191/200

Height: 6 foot 1 inch

Long long time since I have checked in..... How is everyone doing? Good to see some new faces along with some old ones on here... Well, I have maintained! I am pretty much right at the weight I have been at for a couple or maybe 3 months. I forget now. All I will say is that doing the two milk days after eating for 5 days a week with no beads is essential but friggen tough!!!!!!! I had no problems with milk days while on the Basic plan, but now with working out and NO BEADS, the milk days SUCK!!!!! LOL. Any way, keep up the great work guys!!!!!
Old 05-04-2011, 01:23 PM   #52  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrioh68 View Post
I was going to the gym between 4 and 5 nights a week. I was also trying to count calories. Something was not working.. trying to make a break away with this. I don't eat bad food but apparently I was not counting correctly. I don't mind the gym but I have now been away from it 30 days and that is not good for me mentally.

I need the gym for stress and I have been afraid to go this past month...but really I have felt okay so time to make the move!!!
Such a good habit to be in... for stress, go to the gym... not to food!
Old 05-04-2011, 01:40 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 191/191/110

Height: 5ft 2inches

I can't wait to see the scale. It's hard for me to not weight myself I feel like I'm addicted to it. Which is terrible because it never seems to go down but thank you for the reassurance with the skin. It's definitely a worry. I bent noticed any weight loss yet but it's only the third day. So no big. Haha congrats on 80lbs last year!
Old 05-05-2011, 01:31 PM   #54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by guywithbeads View Post
Long long time since I have checked in..... How is everyone doing? Good to see some new faces along with some old ones on here... Well, I have maintained! I am pretty much right at the weight I have been at for a couple or maybe 3 months. I forget now. All I will say is that doing the two milk days after eating for 5 days a week with no beads is essential but friggen tough!!!!!!! I had no problems with milk days while on the Basic plan, but now with working out and NO BEADS, the milk days SUCK!!!!! LOL. Any way, keep up the great work guys!!!!!
Do you do the milk days every week? How long did you transition for?
Old 05-05-2011, 01:33 PM   #55  

Quote:
I can't wait to see the scale. It's hard for me to not weight myself I feel like I'm addicted to it. Which is terrible because it never seems to go down but thank you for the reassurance with the skin. It's definitely a worry. I bent noticed any weight loss yet but it's only the third day. So no big. Haha congrats on 80lbs last year!
Thank you! I lost is so fast that don't even remember the hard days anymore. I love this program!!!

I weigh myself every morning. Yes I'm addicted too
Old 05-05-2011, 03:49 PM   #56  

Quote:
anything yet? It should have moved by now.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:08 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 191/191/110

Height: 5ft 2inches

I haven't weighed myself. But I had such a bad day and I ended up eat chocolate cake and now I'm disappointed in myself ugh.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:16 PM   #58  

Quote:
I haven't weighed myself. But I had such a bad day and I ended up eat chocolate cake and now I'm disappointed in myself ugh.
ahhhh.....
Old 05-05-2011, 04:56 PM   #59  

haven't posted in a little bit, started my 2nd set of beads today. Started last tuesday and was good until sunday. As of sunday morning I was down 12 lbs but had to go to a baptism and the reception afterwards proved to tough to bear and I caved. I gained a few lbs but that was due to the salt in the food and the actual weight of the food in my system. I was back down to sundays weight by weds morning. I've been pretty steady so far and as of this morning i'm down a total of 13.8 lbs. Hoping to drop anything 5-8 in the next 7 days!!
Old 05-05-2011, 05:01 PM   #60  

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricevoix View Post
haven't posted in a little bit, started my 2nd set of beads today. Started last tuesday and was good until sunday. As of sunday morning I was down 12 lbs but had to go to a baptism and the reception afterwards proved to tough to bear and I caved. I gained a few lbs but that was due to the salt in the food and the actual weight of the food in my system. I was back down to sundays weight by weds morning. I've been pretty steady so far and as of this morning i'm down a total of 13.8 lbs. Hoping to drop anything 5-8 in the next 7 days!!
hate you lol.. good job.
Closed Thread