General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 10:11 AM   #316  

S/C/G: 191/191/110

Height: 5ft 2inches

Maintenance starts out with greens plus a protein for five days and then two milk days. There's more to it but that's basically all I know. Im gunna do a doctors suggested detox tomorrow and Sunday to get me started.. that helped me last time when I stuck to it for a week. Then Monday ill hit the diet head on! I have the picture of me in that bikini on my phone background and its already turning me away from bad fold choices.

Last night my boyfriend and I did somethings... and I looked over at the mirror and saw myself (naked) completely grossed out! The image is burned into my memory! T-Mobile I know but hey! It scares me Haha
Old 06-03-2011, 10:12 AM   #317  

S/C/G: 191/191/110

Height: 5ft 2inches

And the whole being pregnant thing made me go home and cry
Old 06-03-2011, 11:09 AM   #318  
Want to be skinny in 2011

S/C/G: 182.7/168/140

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna29 View Post
Hi all.
I had my beads put on last night and so this is my 1st day!
I am a female and weigh 157lb and I am 5ft 2inch. I am in the uk so fingers crossed without the trips to the office I will do ok! I am hoping to lose 20lb of baby weight! I will be on here all the time now as I am so pleased to read peoples feed back and the progress, gives me the encouragement too.Good luck all x
It should be quick for you. I say two months!
Old 06-03-2011, 11:11 AM   #319  

I have been dreaming about an egg white sandwich for 3 days. I wanted to quit the diet totally yesterday. I did not, had my vegetables. I woke up this morning thinking about it and I finally gave in this morning. It was good.
Now I am continuing the day with milk. Hopefully that will cure me for the next 6 days until I get weighed in!
Old 06-03-2011, 11:25 AM   #320  

S/C/G: 164/149/145

Height: 5'3"

2 days in and 6 pounds down. I'm excited to start my vegetable days. I miss chewing! I bought a bunch of those steam in the bag microwavable veggies because I don't trust myself to measure. So I grabbed a 10oz bag and a peach for work today.
I have a bunch of asparagus at home that I was going to eat tonight. I'm generally a saute person, but alas, no oil. Does anyone have any vegetable preparation tips.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:11 PM   #321  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrioh68 View Post
I have been dreaming about an egg white sandwich for 3 days. I wanted to quit the diet totally yesterday. I did not, had my vegetables. I woke up this morning thinking about it and I finally gave in this morning. It was good.
Now I am continuing the day with milk. Hopefully that will cure me for the next 6 days until I get weighed in!
I so hope so Kerrioh!
How long have you been doing the diet for?
Your doing well and think of the end result!! Its only been today and everywhere i turn theres food. I had to make tea for everyone and there was me with my milk. Roll on veg day. Its funny how your not hungry but yet you need to eat whatever food is there, i may not have wanted it if i never knew what it tasted like haha. Keep up the good work x
Old 06-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #322  

Quote:
Originally Posted by saranwrapper View Post
2 days in and 6 pounds down. I'm excited to start my vegetable days. I miss chewing! I bought a bunch of those steam in the bag microwavable veggies because I don't trust myself to measure. So I grabbed a 10oz bag and a peach for work today.
I have a bunch of asparagus at home that I was going to eat tonight. I'm generally a saute person, but alas, no oil. Does anyone have any vegetable preparation tips.
saute in cooking spray and braggs amino acid taste like soy sauce.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:30 PM   #323  

Quote:
I so hope so Kerrioh!
How long have you been doing the diet for?
Your doing well and think of the end result!! Its only been today and everywhere i turn theres food. I had to make tea for everyone and there was me with my milk. Roll on veg day. Its funny how your not hungry but yet you need to eat whatever food is there, i may not have wanted it if i never knew what it tasted like haha. Keep up the good work x
8 weeks. I was only going until the end of june then taking off summer. Not sure i will make it til end of june. I want to count calories for summer and start in september.

Oh well trying to hang in for 4 more weeks.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:40 PM   #324  

Quote:
Hi all.
I had my beads put on last night and so this is my 1st day!
I am a female and weigh 157lb and I am 5ft 2inch. I am in the uk so fingers crossed without the trips to the office I will do ok! I am hoping to lose 20lb of baby weight! I will be on here all the time now as I am so pleased to read peoples feed back and the progress, gives me the encouragement too.Good luck all x
Hi Donna!
Welcome! Neat to have a UK contingent. Best of luck in your weightloss!
Old 06-03-2011, 07:42 PM   #325  

Quote:
Originally Posted by megsy View Post
Maintenance starts out with greens plus a protein for five days and then two milk days. There's more to it but that's basically all I know. Im gunna do a doctors suggested detox tomorrow and Sunday to get me started.. that helped me last time when I stuck to it for a week. Then Monday ill hit the diet head on! I have the picture of me in that bikini on my phone background and its already turning me away from bad fold choices.

Last night my boyfriend and I did somethings... and I looked over at the mirror and saw myself (naked) completely grossed out! The image is burned into my memory! T-Mobile I know but hey! It scares me Haha
Thanks for the info on maintenance.... at this point, greens and a protein sound delicious! Before this diet, I would have said that chicken and dumplings sounded delicious.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #326  

Quote:
Originally Posted by saranwrapper View Post
WOO HOO! That's great! The braggs stuff is tasty and I use lots of pam. It's not the same as oil, but you'll be back to being able to use oil in no time.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:52 AM   #327  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrioh68 View Post
8 weeks. I was only going until the end of june then taking off summer. Not sure i will make it til end of june. I want to count calories for summer and start in september.

Oh well trying to hang in for 4 more weeks.
Thats a long time! Think i will have a break after this, as I dont think I could do it that long. I will wait and see tho as I dont know how I will feel! Yeah I miss calories. Ive cooked 3 meals today and i have not cheated! I cant wait for tomorrow veggies.
Keep up your hard work tho your doing great!! How much have you lost so far?
Old 06-04-2011, 10:57 AM   #328  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracefindsgoodness View Post
Hi Donna!
Welcome! Neat to have a UK contingent. Best of luck in your weightloss!
Thanks Grace. I saw this web on a search for support, im so pleased ive found it! I dont know anyone in the uk who has done it. My friends think im mad, but I think it makes a lot of sense! How are you finding it?
Old 06-04-2011, 09:18 PM   #329  

Quote:
Thanks Grace. I saw this web on a search for support, im so pleased ive found it! I dont know anyone in the uk who has done it. My friends think im mad, but I think it makes a lot of sense! How are you finding it?
Totally agree with you. My friends all thought I was nuts.... until they saw me drop about 30lbs in a short amount of time. Now they just tell me how great I look. Ha! I guess that's how it goes. That said, now it does give me a better perspective on how to support friends who are trying to lose weight.
The diet has NOT been easy, but it has been SO effective. I'm keeping my sanity by trying on clothes and liking the way I look in them. I'm a week or two away from my goal and then it'll be over. Looking back, I'm so glad I made the commitment to just lose the weight. It was AWFUL trying not to cheat, but the reward is so much greater than any 'cheats'.

Do you have a supportive community around you?
Old 06-04-2011, 11:02 PM   #330  
Bead Diet Beginner

S/C/G: 160/148/138

Height: 5'5"

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracefindsgoodness View Post
YAHOO, TARA! That's AWESOME!!!!!
One cheat-free week is a big accomplishment, esp. at the beginning. It's esp. hard to say no to social gatherings where there is food. Heck, don't nearly ALL social gatherings have food?!?! Sometimes you have to live like a hermit to make it on this diet. It's HARD!

Not sure what the next step is, although I think I'll be there soon. When I get there, I'll let you know .

Hi GFG!

I am starting to HAVE TO show up at a few things, but I will stay strong... I think but I am finding the 2nd week much harder than the 1st. But still no cheat. I hope you are doing well this festive season. Lots of BBQ's and yummy summer drinks to try to reel us into cheating!

I would love to know what the next step is like. Do you have periods of little or no weight loss on your way there?

Hope your weekend is going well!

<3 Tara
Closed Thread