General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 12:11 PM   #76  

Quote:
Originally Posted by megsy View Post
Well I'm 191lbs, and I want to be at like 110lbs just because of how short I am. But that might not be realistic so I'm probably just gonna lose in increment of 20 and see how I feel. Haha I started on a milk day because they're so much easier for me. And I'm working a double today so it's easier for me to drink than eat actual food.
Milk days are sooooo easy - no thinking!

Initially I wanted to go down to 125. I'm 5'6" so that was very silly. Now I'm at 156# and fit comfortably into a size 6.

On this program we really do only lose fat and that is why we finish at much higher weight than with other programs and can still be small. As you go through the program you'll see how fast you fit into smaller sizes without much weightloss.

My councelor said to go by size not weight so the second I get into my calvin klein size 4 skinny jeans i'm done! Too bad long wide skirts are in style this summer
Old 05-07-2011, 03:34 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 191/191/110

Height: 5ft 2inches

I'm not sure what size I want to be because I have really wide hips. Haha so I'm not sure what would be comfortable. I wear a size 13 now. My small goal is to wear a single digit. I haven't done that since I was like a sophomore in high school! So that in itself would make me incredibly happy. But well see what I'm happy with . I'd love to weigh 110 but that might be too small for me.

I do have a question might be a weird question but has anyone noticed their boobs getting smaller?
Old 05-08-2011, 06:25 PM   #78  

Quote:
Well I'm 191lbs, and I want to be at like 110lbs just because of how short I am. But that might not be realistic so I'm probably just gonna lose in increment of 20 and see how I feel. Haha I started on a milk day because they're so much easier for me. And I'm working a double today so it's easier for me to drink than eat actual food.
You can do it! I'm on the petite side too. At 5' actually. Just take it day by day.

I like milk days too. I'm getting sick of veggies .
Old 05-08-2011, 06:27 PM   #79  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoisfit View Post
YAY like me! good we can do this. I don't know anyone that hasn't found the last 10 on this program difficult. Some people have moved on to transition and lost the last few pounds but it takes MUCH longer. I'd rather just stick out.

So we only have about 3 weeks to go (at most i hope!!!)
I know! We're so close! I want to stick with it, but it's really getting hard now . I keep trying my swim suits on for motivation!
Old 05-08-2011, 09:54 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone! I tried to do this diet a few months ago and I couldn't ever make it more than one day because it was right around all the holidays and I have absolutely no willpower. Well I started again 2 days ago - just finished my second milk day and thats a HUGE feat for me, since the first day is always the hardest to get through for me. 2 days in, I'm thinking I can really stick to it this time. I CAN'T WAIT for fruits and veggies tomorrow. I can't wait to chew something! I can't wait to be in bikini!
Old 05-09-2011, 08:07 AM   #81  

Tonimaroni2: congrats! On getting past the second day you're right where I am on the diet! Haha I'm on veggie days today and for some reason I woke up this morning with a wicked stomach ache and I'm really hungry :/ but it's day three so hopefully that's why. Good luck sticking through this you'll be so happy you did!
Old 05-09-2011, 09:25 AM   #82  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonimaroni2 View Post
Hi everyone! I tried to do this diet a few months ago and I couldn't ever make it more than one day because it was right around all the holidays and I have absolutely no willpower. Well I started again 2 days ago - just finished my second milk day and thats a HUGE feat for me, since the first day is always the hardest to get through for me. 2 days in, I'm thinking I can really stick to it this time. I CAN'T WAIT for fruits and veggies tomorrow. I can't wait to chew something! I can't wait to be in bikini!
Hi Toni!!
Congrats on starting. You can do it!! The first few days are the WORST. Keep trying on those bikinis... it's a great encourager to keep losing.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:26 AM   #83  

Quote:
Tonimaroni2: congrats! On getting past the second day you're right where I am on the diet! Haha I'm on veggie days today and for some reason I woke up this morning with a wicked stomach ache and I'm really hungry :/ but it's day three so hopefully that's why. Good luck sticking through this you'll be so happy you did!
Megsy,
me too. I felt SO nauseous this morning . I sucked on some Werthers SF and that helped. Until I can get my glass of milk, the kids and I are staying in today!
Old 05-09-2011, 09:30 AM   #84  

Tried on my pre-baby jeans today. They fit!!! Woo hoo!!

Still going to keep losing for another week or two and see where I am. We have some big events coming up... beach week with friends, hub's law school graduation and a celebratory dinner at my fav. restaurant... thus, I may have 1-2 cheat days ahead. I'm really not looking forward the subsequent weight gain.

That said, getting into my old clothes is the motivator I need to make it thru.
Have a great week, ladies! You can do it!!
Old 05-09-2011, 10:12 AM   #85  

Congratulations grace! That is so awesome that you fit in your pre-baby jeans! (: big accomplishment. The nauseousness went away, I had a glass of tea and a sugar free baskin robins candy. (: helped so much but It definitely wasnt the real thing. I got the Victoria secret bathing suit catalog this morning, and man was that the motivation I needed to not cheat this morning, haha.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:30 AM   #86  

Quote:
Congratulations grace! That is so awesome that you fit in your pre-baby jeans! (: big accomplishment. The nauseousness went away, I had a glass of tea and a sugar free baskin robins candy. (: helped so much but It definitely wasnt the real thing. I got the Victoria secret bathing suit catalog this morning, and man was that the motivation I needed to not cheat this morning, haha.
Did you talk to your councelor about it? They say diet ginger ale helps. Also you may need to switch to lactaid and/or cut back on the artificial stuff.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:36 AM   #87  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracefindsgoodness View Post
Tried on my pre-baby jeans today. They fit!!! Woo hoo!!

Still going to keep losing for another week or two and see where I am. We have some big events coming up... beach week with friends, hub's law school graduation and a celebratory dinner at my fav. restaurant... thus, I may have 1-2 cheat days ahead. I'm really not looking forward the subsequent weight gain.

That said, getting into my old clothes is the motivator I need to make it thru.
Have a great week, ladies! You can do it!!
Congratulations!!! what a nice feeling that is! just keep remembering it and push forward. only a bit more to go!

Do 2 milk days after your cheat days and get back on.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:38 AM   #88  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonimaroni2 View Post
welcome and good luck! the first week is the worst but gets much easier after that.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:42 AM   #89  

Quote:
I'm not sure what size I want to be because I have really wide hips. Haha so I'm not sure what would be comfortable. I wear a size 13 now. My small goal is to wear a single digit. I haven't done that since I was like a sophomore in high school! So that in itself would make me incredibly happy. But well see what I'm happy with . I'd love to weigh 110 but that might be too small for me.

I do have a question might be a weird question but has anyone noticed their boobs getting smaller?
those are the first to go. and really was my greatest motivator to keep going because i want to look proportionate. seems i lost from the top down LOL good news eventually my thighs started getting smaller
Old 05-09-2011, 11:58 AM   #90  

Yeah I did, I called dr Schwartz this morning and he said to try the diet Ginger ale like you suggested. I only brought baby carrots today so I'm trying to find something to eat from the local pizza place! But man is that hard haha especially eating a salad with no dressing!

I'm gunna be so upset when I start losing my boobs! I love them haha they're my favorite part of me
Closed Thread