3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Food Talk And Fabulous Finds (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/food-talk-fabulous-finds-17/)
-   -   What was the Last Thing You Ate/Drank? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/food-talk-fabulous-finds/178542-what-last-thing-you-ate-drank.html)

Echo 08-10-2009 07:11 PM

lol onderchic. maybe one day you might try it :-)

---

gailr42 08-10-2009 07:55 PM

Oroweat sandwich thins with homemade turkey meatloaf, lettuce, reduced fat mayo, wasabi. Two small peaches with a few strawberries, a few edamame and less than an ounce of homemade snack mix. This was lunch.

srmb60 08-11-2009 10:40 AM

cherry tomatoes and soy cheese

Echo 08-11-2009 12:48 PM

1/4 cup of honey nut cornflakes and little bit semi skimmed milk.

Cape Breton Chick 08-11-2009 01:16 PM

K first I just want to say I am down 2 pounds.. I "felt lighter" this morning lol and gave in to the scale.. yaya! lol

K.. so I like this thread lol helps with the journalling part of all this for me.. lol so here goes.. my day so far...

Early Am - 8oz glass of skim milk with Carnation Instant Breakfast
- 1 Fruit to Go (cherry)

1 liter of water and 1 stick of gum

Mid Morning Snack - bowl of CornFlakes with skim milk and 1/2 c. blueberries

Lunch - Nutrition Supplement Shake
- an apple

**will update later this evening**

am back... lol

in the afternoon i had 1 stick of gum and drank another liter of water through out the evening

Supper - Fresh Salmon Sandwich ( I cook salmon with herbs in the oven and then break up and save to make sandwiches for the week.. its nice and cool in the summer.. have it on 12 grain bread(2 slices) with 1tbsp low fat mayo ( i usually use a home made dressing for this but did not hav time to make it.. is way less calories and much better for you) water to drink

Snack - this evening i made my own version of trailmix cookies.. very low in calories (made with whole wheat and brown rice flours, ground flax seed, oatmeal, mashed bananas, chopped dates, dried craisins and coconut) I had 3 of these with a glass of skim milk.

There done for another day... lol night all!

Echo 08-11-2009 01:20 PM

2lbs!! great work Cape Breton Chick ! :) well done :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

i know what you mean ! confessing what i've eaten, throughout the day and at the end of the day really helps me too.

thugzneedhugz 08-11-2009 01:28 PM

Lean cusine and 1/4 cup of cottage cheese with a glass of water. Had 1700 calorie intake yesterday , is that good? Even stayed away from alcohol even at a concert with many temptations- I wasn't feeling well either so that helped. But I'll take what I can get. Hope everyone is having a good day!

Echo 08-11-2009 01:35 PM

well done thugzneedhugz :cheer: :cheer: on staying away from the alcohol at the concert!

erm i dont know about number of calories. as i'm trying to control my carb intake. as i'm terrible at counting calories :-) but it sounds like a good target. maybe one of the members that are calorie counters can help you with your answer :-)

biosci02 08-12-2009 01:53 AM

I just had a Quaker chocolate chip granola bar.

Bombe 08-12-2009 11:38 AM

a nectarine and a slice of low fat jalapeno jack cheese

thugzneedhugz 08-12-2009 01:17 PM

had a breakfast buritto.. homemade.. with a tiny bit of cheese and salsa.. under 300 calories..

Cape Breton Chick 08-12-2009 01:20 PM

Well so far today, up until lunch .. was a good day lol

Breakfast was a Carnation Breakfast Shake and a fruit to go
Snack was cornflakes and blueberries
Lunch was salmon and 2 potato pancakes, two homemade banana oatmeal trailmix cookies and a glass of skim milk....my friends grandmother made the pancakes and sent them over to me.. shes so sweet I felt bad not to eat them.. now I feel agh..

MrsVegan00 08-12-2009 01:34 PM

a whole wheat bagel with soy cream cheese and kiwi jam yummmyummm!!!

belezura 08-12-2009 01:53 PM

I had a peach and a pear as breakfast...
Some carbs before my morning workout :D
Now I'll have some protein (tuna) :)

Cebsme 08-12-2009 09:40 PM

Shrimp with garlic butter sauce, over brown rice and topped with cooked spinach. Sided with some steamed broccoli and to drink water, lots of water.