3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Food Talk And Fabulous Finds (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/food-talk-fabulous-finds-17/)
-   -   What was the Last Thing You Ate/Drank? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/food-talk-fabulous-finds/178542-what-last-thing-you-ate-drank.html)

Fressca 08-14-2009 11:19 AM

Three Finncrisp crackers with light cream cheese, a coffee with skim milk.

Actually I put one of the darn things down somewhere, half eaten, and I can't find it :). So it's really only 2-1/2 crackers.

Echo 08-14-2009 11:27 AM

lol Fressca.

--

i had cup of peppermint tea. and then 1 plum.
--

edit:

just had very late lunch.

slices of cucumber with yellow lentil soup. few bites of rice with abit of yoghurt. cup of chick peas curry.

thugzneedhugz 08-14-2009 12:44 PM

breakfast ---
5 wheat crackers
and some p.b.
lunch ---
a small turkey sandwhich but didn't have fat free mayo so that sucks

Fressca 08-14-2009 03:41 PM

Lunch: Salad with mixed greens, red onions, spicy pecans, feta, and a grilled chicken breast. Blueberry tea.

Echo 08-14-2009 06:21 PM

dinner was my left over from lunch.

dessert was- 1 teaspoon of crunchy peanut butter, with 2 cashew nuts and 3 almonds.

belezura 08-14-2009 06:30 PM

Ground turkey with onion and mushroom plus
SF Jello

HeatherEljohari 08-14-2009 07:33 PM

If only I could be that frugal with the nuts. I eat handfuls at a time, ugh. Cool thread.
What I ate today:
Breakfast (9am):
1 oz almonds, 1 oz cashews, 1 bowl of strawberries + blueberries.
Lunch (1pm):
Bowl of lentil/couscous salad
Snack (4pm): Bowl of lentil/couscous salad
Dinner (630pm): Guess what I had a bowl of? LOL. A bit repetitive I know. But, it was delicious, not that high in calories (bout 350 cal. per big bowl). I also made alot so why not consume it in same day!!! LOL

shaunnamk 08-15-2009 12:58 AM

snack size colby cheese and sliced red apples..im still a little hungry so im going to go to bed! lol

Cebsme 08-15-2009 08:46 AM

water to take my medication, and now I cant eat for an hour....:(:(

But I do know my husband will be requesting blueberry pancakes for breakfast. So I have already entered it into my food log. He's predictable on weekends.

belezura 08-15-2009 10:50 AM

just had a peach...so I can go to work out
after will be Tuna 4 lunch

caroline1 08-15-2009 10:51 AM

breakfast--cup of coffee, a fresh local peach(yum!), and a cup of bite size shredded wheat(dry)-i love cereal with no milk!! kinda wierd i know!!

Cebsme 08-15-2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caroline1 (Post 2876534)
breakfast--cup of coffee, a fresh local peach(yum!), and a cup of bite size shredded wheat(dry)-i love cereal with no milk!! kinda wierd i know!!

I never eat cereal with milk. I always eat it with some kind of yogurt or mashed up fruit.

Echo 08-15-2009 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherEljohari (Post 2875802)
If only I could be that frugal with the nuts. I eat handfuls at a time, ugh. Cool thread.
What I ate today:
Breakfast (9am):
1 oz almonds, 1 oz cashews, 1 bowl of strawberries + blueberries.
Lunch (1pm):
Bowl of lentil/couscous salad
Snack (4pm): Bowl of lentil/couscous salad
Dinner (630pm): Guess what I had a bowl of? LOL. A bit repetitive I know. But, it was delicious, not that high in calories (bout 350 cal. per big bowl). I also made alot so why not consume it in same day!!! LOL

hehe thanks! glad you like the thread :) :welcome:

i count out the nuts and put them in a tiny bowl. and i am doing the Paul Mckenna technique and savouring each nut and really biting it until there is nothing left in my mouth ! hehe
i'm not a huge nut fun, but am trying to move away from eating crisps and eating more wholesome natural foods.

talking of nuts. that's why i came onto this thread.
i just had 2 almonds as a snack..ate them very slowly lol. savouring each one hahaha. after 2, i asked myself do i really want a 3rd, and i said nope. so left them.

Echo 08-15-2009 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cebsme (Post 2876398)
water to take my medication, and now I cant eat for an hour....:(:(

But I do know my husband will be requesting blueberry pancakes for breakfast. So I have already entered it into my food log. He's predictable on weekends.

blueberry pancakes. oh yummy!!! :hun:
===============

EDIT -

i found this really nice tip from another thread (i can make you thin)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bridge804 (Post 2215928)
.....The post by vikkivma, below, had a great guideline.

Quote:

Vikkivma
I've decided to start this. I figure if I can't stick to it, then it's just me making excuses, because I'm not being banned from food or forced to weigh and measure and count, etc. I've heard that a good guideline to know when you're full is to wait for that moment when you take a big deep breath or sigh.

I've been noticing that I do take a big deep breath when I'm eating. In fact I was out to dinner tonight and realized right in the middle of the deep breath what was happening. But I had so much food left on my plate (about half), and it was so good, that I took 2-3 more bites. Then I quit. I should have quit right after the breath because in about 2 minutes I felt over full. Oh well, work in progress. :D

and during my dinner, i suddenly caught myself drawing a big breath! and i was nearing being full. but because i was being greedy , i continued eating, and then i too after about 5 minutes realised i was stuffed. ooopsy! i took about 24 minutes eating my meal. usually i take 5-10minutes! depending on how hungry i am. but i ate very slowy. and only managed to eat half of what i normally would eat!

my dinner was: appetizer - 1 pear. it was delicious! it was so juicy and sweet and it just burst into flavours in my mouth.
dinner - 1/2 cup of cooked veggy white rice. 1 tablespoon of chicken curry with 1 small chicken piece. 1 tablespoon of yoghurt. a few leaves of iceberg lettuce. 1/2 cup of chick peas curry.
and i tell ya. i am full and satisfied!!
i could easily in the past have eaten 2 CUPS of rice! so i am so suprised at myself!!! eating slowly, putting down your fork, really does work. next time, as soon as i take a deep breath or sigh, i will stop eating.

Cebsme 08-15-2009 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echo (Post 2876713)
blueberry pancakes. oh yummy!!! :hun:

You can find that any given weekend here. DH is predictable.

Tonight we are having grilled chicken breast with a Caribbean Jerk marinade, sliced and put into a flat bread with cheese, throwing that back on the grill sandwich style to melt the cheese. Along side of that will be steamed veggies and a spinach salad.

EDIT:

Just finished eating, that marinade ROCKS! It was extremely yummy in the tummy.