Old 04-22-2010, 06:53 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 300/273/180

Height: 5'11

Sorry for not posting the last day or 2, just been busy. I made Wednesday my free day since I had to go to my girlfriend's at noon and be there all day. I've gone for 2 1 mile walks today, going for one more then probably going to do my video. I find doing the video in the evening makes it a lot easier for me to complete my walks. For the Sweat 1-2 on Tuesday, I put my headphones in the first time. The time seemed to FLY by I guess because I kept thinking about what was next and how long until it was over. I think I'm going to do that for now on : ) best of luck the rest of you!
brandon43512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:12 PM   #107  

Brandon,

Good to "see" you and WTG on the walks. I'd love to try that headphone thing, but I can't quite imagine how I would manage the Ipod with the workout. Maybe I'll just turn off the Tony sound and blast the stereo. Right now we usually play the DVD on a laptop, and then leave the news on the TV. I can't really pay attention to the news, but something about the distraction is helpful.

Ugh y'all. I probably won't be posting tomorrow, or at least until very late. I am still at work, and it looks like it could be midnite before I get out of here. 5 or 6 AM will come very early, then I have to rush back into work. Deadlines, ICK. I'd rather do a double tomorrow than hit this work deadline, and that is saying something.

Hope you all are well if I can't get back. Regards .........
Cormac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:58 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 253.8/Ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Everyone seems to be trudging right along.... I was planning on asking where you have been Brandon. So glad you are able to get a walk in too! I worked last night, home around 830am then slept till 130pm. I was wanting to skip today so badly but I got started and once I get through the hippity hops I was alright. I keep telling myself that it is all down hill after the hops. I am beginning to really like the abs. I can get through them now. They hurt but I can get through.

I turn the music off on the DVD and I have my ipod in the living room on the iHome and blast the playlist that I have of every fast song I own.

The softball team I coach did really well. We lost but we came a long way from where we started. I have a confession. I went out to eat and I did BAD. I bet I took in a ton of sodium and I feel like a puffer fish right now. So I will be drinking water like crazy and try to flush myself out of all this salt before weigh in on Sunday.

Hope everyone is having a great week. I work the next two nights and then weigh in at noon on Sunday. If I hadn't gorged myself on Chinese food tonight I was expecting a great weight loss but now it might not be so good.

Nite
bremro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:15 AM   #109  

Morning everyone! Welcome back Brandon!

bremo, I am doing abs today, again. IT will be my second time, i hope i can eventually keep up! Like you i didn't want to do it yesterday, but i muttled through as best I could and felt so much better afterwards. It was YOGA for me. HOneslty it was the hardest so far! Not hardest as in, the best work out, hot and sweaty, but difficulty! I really struggled with a lot of the warrior posing and the runners pose... the tummy stuff i was able to pull off easy enough. Not as long as they did in the vid but long enough... LOL

TOday is legs & back then ab ripper. I am scared, because my calf is cramped! and I have a wedding this afternoon so I have to do it in the morning LOL I Can't wait for my leg to feel better... sigh.
Athene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:27 AM   #110  

my problem with the yoga and doing the downward dog to the runner's pose is that I have a belly and it stops it from being one movement. It is more like 2 movements. ONce I get adjusted I am okay but I am looking forward to not having to adjust.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:57 AM   #111  

S/C/G: 160/130/110

Height: 5'4"

I got home at midnight last night, so DEFINITELY did not do anything. I did walk a long ways yesterday, such that my calves feel very tight today. So hopefully, I can work through and double up today on Cardio X and Core Synergistics. We'll see. I'll keep you updated!

Good job, everyone. Just get it done. Haha. That's my motto.
AllisonR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:12 AM   #112  

Hi-Ho Everyone,
HAPPY FRIDAY, well for those whose Friday it really is (I have a good friend who is a critical care nurse and somethimes her Friday is my Tuesday...as if life isn't confusing enough) BUT ANYWAY - my dvd's are in LA right now, they will not get to Seattle until Wednesday. This only begs the question, why are they still sending pkgs via pony express? That's ok, from the posts it sounds like I should use the next few days to start stretching and maybe get in some walking.
I really am looking forward to this, about 2 years ago I successfully lost about 90lbs...then life came up and smacked me in the face, well it was more like a body slam from the top rope (both inlaws in hospice within 3 weeks of each other, one passed in May the other hung on until the next January (that might sound horrible, she was fiesty until the end and at one point demanded they do more tests because she wasn't dead...8 trips from Seattle to Florida....wacky stuff, but oh the frequent flier miles we have), BUT ANYWAY - I put 50lbs back on, and here I sit like a toad.

So bring it on....I'm ready to drop this 50 and 50 more.

Have a great weekend (or next few days) everyone.
YWeight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #113  

*Shhhhhhhh* (I am typing this in the office). I am still under extreme deadline pressure, but my brain needed a break. Wow -- looks like we are all still here and jumping about in front of the TV. Awesome.

Yweight--is somebody personally carrying the DVD's to Seattle from LA? I mean, 6 days, for real? But I am secretly jealous. "Oh but for any really really good excuse to take a six day rest!" (Only *sort of* kidding ).

Actually, in terms of progress on my attitude, I am now finding that my dislike of cardio and sculpt have just about evened out. This means that I have gotten much better at cardio, since I used to *really* dread that one b/c I *really* sucked at it. Or--wait a minute--maybe I just got way worse on sculpt? LOL, whatevs.

Actually, although I cannot pretend to "look forward" to workouts, I am getting very accustomed to the great feeling afterwards, which I do truly love. I also feel like some unexpected strength and endurance progress just sort of popped up this week. So maybe I am through the worst of the adjustment period? I sure hope so.

Okay, can no longer justify this post as a "brain break." Now I am just stalling. Have a great day all -- good luck with whatever the plan is -- walking, stretching, doubles (<< maniac ), etc. Sculpt went pretty good today, in spite of the sleep deprivation.

Rock it out y'all --
Old 04-23-2010, 02:11 PM   #114  

hehe Cormac, I won't tell, Promise.

Welcome YWeight!

I just finished my work out for today I remember, on another msg board, I would go in and say OOH Finished my work out today!! yay me.. and it was really just workin the oreos' to the mouth! I was such a LIAR! But not no more!!

Ok, so I did Legs & Back then Ab Ripper... and i was able to do more of the ab ripper today then i was i Tuesday woohoo me.. Still struggle with the leg climb though.. really hard, i am not sure if it is because it is towards the end and i am just beat, or if it is the excessive itself. but it is hard for me. I can reach up my thigh to about an inch from the knee... seeing those guys grab ankles just kills me!

But the legs and back work out I feel so guilty i did NO back work outs at all!! I don't have a chin up bar, I have a band but no where in the house to actually HOOK it onto.. any suggestions? I can't ask the hubby to spend MORE money on a chin up bar especially since I am sure I won't even be able to do ONE full chin up. IF i do convince him to get one, the only place to put it is in the door that leads to the basement. which seems a bit dangerous... because i would need a chair for the first bit which would make me have to have my back towards the steps.....and if i fall down a flight of stairs.. AAK!

help?

OOOH ANNNNND.. woohoo me!! two weeks ago I weighed myself on a shipping scale, i was 211.5, today I weighed myself on my wii ( only scale in the house LOL) and it was 203.5 SOOOO I am hoping that they are relativity close.. I am going to go back to my friends shop and weigh myself there tomorrow before she opens the store hehe... I will let you know! but if not I like my wii scale better :P
Athene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 06:08 PM   #115  

Drive by post.. It is my Monday because I work the next two nights. Big storms headed our way so I am hoping I can get on her in the morning. Did sculpt today and feel great. Drum roll please I, yes I, did the dreaded 7-7-7... Fanfare!!! 5-7 were slow with a lot of moaning and griping and a few unmentionable words BUT I did them!!! WooHOOO! My kids were home and making pizza rolls which fueled my fire and had my stomach grumbling during the workout so yet another reason to work out before they are up. Plus you don't have all those eyes staring at you while you are shaking in a plank position trying to talk yourself to attempt one more of the dreaded close pushups.

Ok I have got to get in the shower or I will be at work with wet hair.

Everyone is doing great! I am so motivated by each of you!!! Yweight~ I can't believe it is taking so long. Now I know that at day 45 I need to order my next program so I will have it at the ready.

Hope everyone has a great night.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:07 PM   #116  

My day was not so great. I had to wake up at 745am to watch my nephews which isn't bad at all, except when I don't fall asleep until 6am. So I got up and went there, the drive home was the worst, I was really tired but I'll never be tired enough to pass out behind the wheel. I got home and went to bdub's for my mom's birthday, that went well. But after we left I realized I lost my wallet somewhere in the mall, and no word yet on finding it. : ( It had my SS, debit, credit, but thankfully no cash on it. I'll call the mall in the morning and see if anything turned up, my luck is either it won't be found at all or I'll end up cancelling all my cards and then someone will mail it/contact me. I haven't done my sculpt yet today, but seeing how angry I am about the wallet, I think I'm going to tear it a new one.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:56 PM   #117  

Just got done, my god does having music make it so much easier! I found if I was looking at the images on the screen it was causing me more pain since I knew that's what my body was doing. But by closing my eyes and singing the lyrics, I got through EVERYTHING! I even used a 25 lb dumbbell for most my stuff, feeling especially strong today! Hopefully my wallet turns up but I'm going to cancel my stuff just to be sure.
Old 04-24-2010, 04:41 AM   #118  

Brandon,

Ugggh! What a day. I know of what you speak on the wallet -- I am a famous loser of wallets, credit cars, bank cards.... it's never about the money as much as it is the hassle. And yes, as soon as you cancel everything it always turns up. Yuck -- sorry about that. And I can't believe you channeled that energy into the workout, especially after what sounds like a lonnng day. Way to rock it.

Just woke up for no reason at 4:30 AM. Going to try to get a couple more hours sleep before facing the day. If I don't make it back, hope that everyone has a good Saturday (that's Tuesday for you Brem!).
Old 04-24-2010, 09:26 AM   #119  

OMGoodness . . . . it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard to make myself work out on Saturday. Today was no exception. But, I did get shout "no you won't" when Tony said "we'll see you all tomorrow," so I have that. Off to shower and start the day. It is going to be a busy one.

<<<< Hey, I did it. That's my dog (the real Cormac!).

Last edited by Cormac; 04-24-2010 at 09:46 AM.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:18 AM   #120  

The mall has my wallet, good thing I cancelled all my cards haha, but it's better to be safe than sorry.