Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 04-12-2015, 08:53 AM   #121  

I have a garage filled with size large clothes. I certainly don't need to buy any, unless I go down another size. Wow, that would really be nice.

I do need to get those clothes out, my pants are falling off of me. Plus they look too big on me.

It will be nice to have tons of storage area in my garage for Holiday Décor.
Dynxagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 10:06 AM   #122  
Hungry for Health! (-:

S/C/G: 141/108.8/BMI above 18.49

Height: 5'2"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynxagain View Post
I have a garage filled with size large clothes. I certainly don't need to buy any, unless I go down another size. Wow, that would really be nice.

I do need to get those clothes out, my pants are falling off of me. Plus they look too big on me.

It will be nice to have tons of storage area in my garage for Holiday Décor.
That is SO super cool - congrats!
HungerWerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 10:06 PM   #123  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

Shirt shopping went horribly the new trend seems to be see through shirts and I am not a fan.i got one top.i am now a size medium top and even though today I got a medium woman shirt I still feel like i expect it to be to small and go back to being an large I'm not used to it.my body fat distribution is ridiculous because depending on where you grab/poke you can feel my bones and if I lay a certain way my hip bones poke out but then I move and you can clearly see back fat and tummy fat 127.6

Last edited by skittlesfirehawk; 04-12-2015 at 10:07 PM.
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 10:09 PM   #124  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungerWerks View Post
Thanks, everyone, for weighing in - so to speak! - on the bra issue. It's a very important topic that it seems I'm woefully uninformed in! I'm goint to have to follow your example, Skittles, and get the opinion of a professional or two, now that I'm near my final goal weight.

Dynx, I have been doing a lot of shopping at Goodwill during this weight loss journey. It's super fun, and you can get a lot for a little! And you can also pick things up for doing yard work or painting, etc., as you mentioned, that you are comfortable with.
Go to a lingerie store that carries all sizes if you go to Victoria secret and should be a g they will lie and try to fit you into a triple d because it's the biggest they have

Last edited by skittlesfirehawk; 04-12-2015 at 10:10 PM.
Old 04-13-2015, 11:10 AM   #125  
Hungry for Health! (-:

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk View Post
Shirt shopping went horribly the new trend seems to be see through shirts and I am not a fan.i got one top.i am now a size medium top and even though today I got a medium woman shirt I still feel like i expect it to be to small and go back to being an large I'm not used to it.my body fat distribution is ridiculous because depending on where you grab/poke you can feel my bones and if I lay a certain way my hip bones poke out but then I move and you can clearly see back fat and tummy fat 127.6
I've got that same thing, and marvel at it, grabbing back fat at the same time that I am uncomfortable when I'm doing dishes. Why? Because I no longer have fat between me and the counter, just hip bones! I'll take it.

Quote:
Go to a lingerie store that carries all sizes if you go to Victoria secret and should be a g they will lie and try to fit you into a triple d because it's the biggest they have
There are none of those around me, but, if they tried that, it would fall to the ground, lol!
Old 04-13-2015, 12:30 PM   #126  

It's my bday I'm 23 and 127lbs I gave myself the best bday present ever an awesome fit body
Old 04-13-2015, 01:10 PM   #127  

Happy Birthday Skittles

Eek, I have eggs boiling on stove, gotta go.
Old 04-13-2015, 01:31 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 143/121/115

Height: 5'5

Woohoo, happy birthday Skittles! Do you have fun plans? April is a great month to be born - my birthday is at the end of the month.
eilidh429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 06:42 PM   #129  
Hungry for Health! (-:

Thumbs up

Quote:
It's my bday I'm 23 and 127lbs I gave myself the best bday present ever an awesome fit body
Happy Birthday, Skittles! I can't think of a better gift.
Old 04-14-2015, 08:10 AM   #130  

Hun--OMG you lost again. You are in spittin distance of my perfect weight.

128 lbs up down, going no where.

Decided every time I go up I will try for zero carb that day. See if that will break me out of the up/downs.
Old 04-14-2015, 11:55 AM   #131  
Hungry for Health! (-:

Wink

Quote:
Hun--OMG you lost again. You are in spittin distance of my perfect weight.

128 lbs up down, going no where.

Decided every time I go up I will try for zero carb that day. See if that will break me out of the up/downs.
Thank you! I love your smilie parties!

Yeah, those white sugar/white flour carbs don't do any body any favors. But the green ones are practically our best "loser" friends!

I don't know what made the difference this time. There have been so many times in the past that I've resolved to lose weight, and didn't. I guess it's that I've resigned myself to being hungry most of the time.
Old 04-14-2015, 05:37 PM   #132  

I have lost fat around my jaw line. I can feel the bones there! I keep losing parts of my body. I rested my jaw against my fist. You know how you used to look at teachers when you were a kid, that's how I discovered the missing area of fat. I lost one of my chins!!!!!

I brought in a small bag of too small clothes. Having a party going through them. Thinking about getting out another small box to go through. I'm finding a lot of stains on my old clothes. I'm such a slob.

Someone gave me a complexion puff, I'm going to see if it helps me. I set it on the bathroom sink so I can use it as a scrubbie for my face. At my age I should have that thin porcelain looking skin, I spent too much time in the garden, sitting in manure, for years. Going to see if I can get it. I need to force myself to look in mirrors. I kind-of sneak peeks at myself.

Last edited by Dynxagain; 04-14-2015 at 05:38 PM.
Old 04-14-2015, 08:35 PM   #133  
Hungry for Health! (-:

Thumbs up

Quote:
I have lost fat around my jaw line. I can feel the bones there! I keep losing parts of my body. I rested my jaw against my fist. You know how you used to look at teachers when you were a kid, that's how I discovered the missing area of fat. I lost one of my chins!!!!!

I brought in a small bag of too small clothes. Having a party going through them. Thinking about getting out another small box to go through. I'm finding a lot of stains on my old clothes. I'm such a slob.

Someone gave me a complexion puff, I'm going to see if it helps me. I set it on the bathroom sink so I can use it as a scrubbie for my face. At my age I should have that thin porcelain looking skin, I spent too much time in the garden, sitting in manure, for years. Going to see if I can get it. I need to force myself to look in mirrors. I kind-of sneak peeks at myself.
Congrats on all your leaps and bounds! And the clothes thing is SO great. Like Christmas in April!

As for the mirror thing, I'm right there with ya. I have a habit of taping reminders to the bathroom mirror, and I tape at least one so I can't totally see myself. On a slightly more positive note, and reminescent (sp?) of your jawline - I can feel my cheekbones! My cheeks feel hollow, and it's a super-positive feeling!

I'm glad we're making this journey together. It's amazing!

Btw, I noticed you talking about boiling eggs. Is that turning out to be a really helpful thing for you?
Old 04-15-2015, 03:52 AM   #134  

S/C/G: 143/121/115

Height: 5'5

I feel like I will never roll out of the 120s - it's sooo hard to lose these last couple of pounds. My birthday is April 29th and I would like to be bang on 120lbs (or lower obviously) by then and I just don't know if I will manage it. I eat 1200 calories a day (sometimes slightly less but never below 900) and I run 4-5 times a week. I don't know what else to do as I'm not prepared to eat less!

I guess I just need to be more patient!
eilidh429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 09:45 AM   #135  
Hungry for Health! (-:

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilidh429 View Post
I feel like I will never roll out of the 120s - it's sooo hard to lose these last couple of pounds. My birthday is April 29th and I would like to be bang on 120lbs (or lower obviously) by then and I just don't know if I will manage it. I eat 1200 calories a day (sometimes slightly less but never below 900) and I run 4-5 times a week. I don't know what else to do as I'm not prepared to eat less!

I guess I just need to be more patient!
You're doing great, Eilidh! Your rate of loss is over TWICE what mine is. These losses add up, and you will be in the one teens before you know it. Keep up the good work!