Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 09-23-2004, 10:00 PM   #136  

well I didn't walk last night but am determined to walked tonight once Jasmine is in bed. I need to do about 2-3 miles. That way I don't feel so bad about skipping some of my other workouts today.

Kerry- yes it feels good to meet a mini goal. Makes me believe the next isn't too far away.
gabwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 09:37 AM   #137  
Amy Needs New Shoes

Talking

Hi gals! Well I wasn't in an aerobics mood last night so I got a quick mile in instead. It was very nice, got a good sweat goin' running up the hills on the bike trail. Lots of fun. Hope you all have a good weekend. See you next week
shoequeen69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 05:07 PM   #138  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile *Happy Birthday to youuuuu*

*HAPPY 45TH BIRTHDAY, CATHY!!!*

I am so very sorry I missed it on Wednesday...
I sure do hope you had a Wonderful Day's Celebration
and the Bestest Week so far!!!

(((Hugs)))
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 05:17 PM   #139  
CrAzY GiRl on a mission!

S/C/G: 307/307/150

Well, Hello again ladies...I must say I am very proud of myself!
In the last 2 days I have walked 19,057 steps....almost as many as in an entire week...all thank to the 3 hour walk I went on last night with the BF. It totaled out to be 7.81 miles. I was so happy when I looked at my well rested pedometer this morning.
Just thought I would give you a quick update. I am definitely changing my goal for October to milage vs. steps as you can never tell when I will have the time to get in my steps but miles are a more attainable goal for me. HEHHEHEH!

Talk to you all soon!
synn1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 08:13 AM   #140  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

thanks for the birthday wishes SunnyD - I had a very nice day!

It's been a crazy week, with me having to do things for other people after work each day. I got some extra kinds of exercise (moving more furniture, etc) but nothing that counts as walking miles. but that's ok - life happens - but just wanted yall to know that I'm still kickin...*clearing throat*...I mean walkin! hehe

I'm heading out right now to walk 2 more miles.

September Miles = 20

hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 01:38 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 256.5/256/???

Height: 5 ft 4

I've managed to pick up my routine again and have walked my morning mile the past 2 days. I think maybe that for an October challenge, I will either challenge myself to walk a little faster, so that I can walk further in the same time.
clarrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 10:53 PM   #142  
KAR

Evening Ladies,
Sounds like everyone is stepping it up come October. I have been busy doing things for other people too this week. So I know how you feel, Cathy. But atleast I have been able to squeeze in my walks. If I couldn't do that I would be one unhappy person. So far this month I have walked 66 miles.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Take care,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 11:07 PM   #143  

well I did get in a 3 mile walk today which I find is wonderful considering I didn't even want to do that.
Old 09-26-2004, 09:44 PM   #144  
KAR

Evening Ladies,
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I had a busy one. Had to buy a baby shower gift for my nephew and his girlfriend. Clean my house, since my sister-in-law was having the shower here today. Play hostess during the shower. But I was able to make time for myself today to get some walking in. This morning, I did my 3 mile Walk Away the Pounds for the abs video. Then this evening my dh and I went for an hour walk around town. Then I came home and tried out my Pilates for Dummies video. I only did the 15 minutes of the mat routine. I hope to eventually this coming month put the two parts together the mat and standing routine. I bought this tape until I can get the oppurtnuity to buy the Winsor Pilates series. I am still thinking about my goal for October. I guess I have a few days before I really have to set it, huh.
Well I hope everyone has a great week.
Take care,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 01:17 PM   #145  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Hi everyone! I've been having some problems with my lungs, so I've had to put exercise on hold -- bad breathing problems. But I'm in the process of getting tests to identify the problem; so far the GP has decided that I'm probably severely asthmatic, but they're checking for more. (Full lung testing scheduled for 10/15.) THere's more, but I don't want to hijack the whole thread! The doc has told me not to exercise, but I'm still going to do a bit if I can, without overdoing it.

Yesterday I did one mile WATP with my 6 lb. hand weights, and followed it with a mini arms workout with dumbbells. Arm soreness today -- yay!
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 02:16 PM   #146  

well I got 3miles more of walking. That takes care of my walking this month. Will probably get a few more in today but am not sure yet if I will. I will of course up next months goal.

Sarah- sorry to hear that you have to slow down alot of your exercises. But it is better to listen to your dr then to hurt yourself more.
Old 09-27-2004, 11:14 PM   #147  
CrAzY GiRl on a mission!

S/C/G: 307/307/150

hello ladies! just a quick update from Friday...I have walked an additional 28,319 steps, and I am still headed out for another walk in a bit!
For those of you keeping track thats another 21.52 km. or 13.37 mi. That brings my total since 9/22 to 22.37 miles! Not only that, but I am joining the gym on Friday!!!!
synn1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 11:00 AM   #148  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

wow its been a few days since anyone has posted I hope you are all doing well!! Keep up all your great work!!

Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 11:44 AM   #149  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Hey Gang! Hey Michelle!

I've been really busy with regular life and getting ready for an 8 day trip with my mom next week to Branson Missouri. I've been doing some exercise but not enought to log it in here.

But all is well. How about everyone else?
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 04:54 PM   #150  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

*This was taken by my sis-in-law, Emily,
from her garden in South China, Maine*
Awesome shot!

*~*~*

Hey Cathy, Hey Michelle ~ Mee too... I haven't done much "exercise" that I have logged in the last 14 days. I have been really busy with *life* and all it's Fall-type fun! So glad to see you both pop in!

Cathy ~ you have the bestest time in Branson, Mo. I hear that it's a super place to go for entertainment!! *Enjoy* Come back here when you get home and tell us all about it, okay

As for you other gals... Synn, Gab, Sarah, Kerry, Clarrie & Amy ~ I am totally impressed with the work you gals have done this month & your dedication!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do hope that you feel better Sarah! Please do keep us informed on how you are doing and what the Dr has to say, okay You have been such a trooper!

*~*~*

I hope to see ya all next month...
Take Care Gals!!
(((Hugs)))
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote