Old 01-21-2015, 07:30 AM   #106  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

SO SUnday I did 7.52 miles on the treadmill, got new shoes and felt darn good. Tried out new shoes Monday after getting some good tips from the "foot guy" at the shoe store. The shoes feel great. I am hoping they help with the foot pain. We ate ate one meal both Sunday and Monday.

Yesterday was Hubbys birthday. We ate out again. Need to get back to the home cooked meal plan. We are certainly hitting the gym tonight. Scale is not happy with the eating out meals of late.

MM- Stay off work as long as possible....enjoy. Especially the boys.

Carma- You are on this girl. Keep up the good work.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 07:33 PM   #107  

Hi all, hope you are having a good week.
Mindy I hope the shoes work for you, I finally had to get orthotics but it took 2 different podiatrists to get the right fit but it sure helped. I haven't needed them since I retired but when I was on my feet all day at work they really helped.
Mavis I am on the west coast and we get the warming influence from Hawaii, so rarely get much in the way of winter, a touch of frost this am.
We make get a day or 2 of snow in February I have pictures of daffodils with snow on them from past years

What happens now that this is the last page? Do you keep the same name or will I have to hunt for you? I am so encouraged by the amounts you have lost. I haven't figured out how to get the ticker thing on my page yet but since my scale seems stuck I am not weighing until next Monday W. on track E. 60 min aquafit & 90 min yoga tonight. E. oatmeal with almond butter 2 plums, broccoli& almond soup dinner? light because of yoga. celery and hummus. D. "There is a destiny that makes us brothers(sisters): None goes his(her) way alone; All that we send into the lives of others Comes back into our own. Edwin Markham
Hoping to find you again new page, Mugs
Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:13 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Mugs, we will keep going with this one til St Paddys day, then we will start a new one, but usually we leave a link at the end so you'll be able to click on it to follow to the next one

Mindy, thanks! Today we went to the Bonsai place, Colorado kid ordered one to be sent to him there YS and I are signing up for a class they offer to make your own!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:28 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

Yay more people are back:
Mavis: glad your getting to visit your sons. Hope you got to the mall to walk.

Mindy: your running continues to amaze me. Feb 1st I start. Glad your new kicks feel good.

Mugs: be glad of your warm weather I froze on my walk. How did you like the yoga or are you a regular?

Kris & Jeni hope all is well

Post TOM has me frozen but at least no gain.
Weed review:
W:96 oz
E: walked an hour
E:1405 calories, all colors.
D:I continue to avoid a lot of junk food. So pleased.

Weed for tomorrow:
W:80 oz
E: hopefully walk in am.
E: family dinner, I made lasagna 1 sausage 1 veggie. Big plate salad small serving sausage small serving veggie. Small piece garlic bread. All other meals under control 1700-1800 calories depending on if I walk.
D:
"You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength."
— Marcus Aurelius (Meditations)

Last edited by soon2beskinnyCarma; 01-21-2015 at 08:30 PM.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:28 AM   #110  
mtiger

Wink

Gym last night...2.5 miles stopped because foot was killing me. Did shoulders and back. Really did some work. Scale will not come back down. Frustrating.

MM- Bonsaii...cool. SOunds like fun. I still need to get my butt to the glass place and sign up for a mosaic table class.

Have a work meeting tonight so hubby is in charge of dinner. No gym.

Mugs- We could use some warm breezes here.

Carma- Good luck with the running.
Old 01-22-2015, 07:00 PM   #111  
Calorie Counter

Hi ladies! I didn't fall off the face of the earth, but I did fall off the wagon. Pure exhaustion from all the clean up. I am happy to say that I am primed and ready for the next week to come. I am signing up for a weight loss contest at work, wish me luck!

My work week starts tomorrow, so food wont be much of an issue. I stocked up on lots of good eats!

I will catch up with everyone in the morning. Right now I am gonna do some working out!!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 08:20 PM   #112  

Welcome back Jennie glad your back on the wagon, I have fallen off so many times I have splinters.

Mindy: sorry to hear foot is hurting. Have patience with the scale.

Weed review
W: 128 oz had a drink off with a friend at work
E: �� none, no motivation this am, too busy this pm. I did do 4 sets of 12 lb weights.
E: 1500 calories as I missed snacks.
D: fingers crossed to clear some of the bloated feeling for weigh in tomorrow.

Weed for tomorrow :
W: 80 oz
E: walk in am.
E: 1600 calories, may have dinner out.
D:
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
― Oscar Wilde

Last edited by soon2beskinnyCarma; 01-22-2015 at 08:29 PM.
Old 01-22-2015, 11:15 PM   #113  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Quick stop.

Still alive. Work. Work. Work. Tired. Ready to sleep in.... someday.

Miss you girls. Catch up this weekend. Hope all is good!

Kris
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 11:27 PM   #114  

Hi all, don't be too jealous of my flowers, I just got a heavy rain warning from the weather dept. Brace yourself Jeni I am not too far from you but sure hope you don't get it .
Mindy sorry about your foot troubles. Have you tried yoga? I've been doing it fairly regularly for about 6 years. It is important to have a good teacher so you don't hurt yourself. My core strength is really good and if I do several sun salutations in a row (flow yoga) the heart rate goes up and your body acts as the weights.
Carma you drank a whole gallon of water! Add another 8 pounds to the weight you lifted(smile)
Mavis I would love to know more about your bonsai, we have some very old ones in our art gallery. What type of plant will you use?

I started a new thread for my elimination diet plan so need to go and walk 40 minutes to get to goal. Mugs
Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 05:36 AM   #115  
Calorie Counter

Here we go again.

Got in a good strength workout yesterday.

W 64 oz
E 1 circuit of strength training before work. 1 mile walk/run after work.
E keep it lean and clean!
D get in extra steps where I can

Last edited by jcatron243; 01-23-2015 at 05:37 AM.
Old 01-23-2015, 07:37 AM   #116  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Mugwump, I am not sure yet on the type of Bonsai. I've used juniper, natal plum and azalea before.

Jeni, welcome back! Good luck in your contest!

Kris, glad you checked in, hope all is well!

Mindy, Sorry foot still hurts. Shoulder and back workout is great though and rests the foot!

Carma, looks like you are doing great!

W 100
E broken record
E OP
D Keep moving forward
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:38 AM   #117  
mtiger

Wink

Meeting last night was a waste of time. My BFF was at the gym. I would have rather been there. No school for me today, end of semester. Doing some more cleaning as we have a house showing today. Hopefully we will make it to the gym tonight.
Old 01-23-2015, 09:16 PM   #118  

Quick weed review
W:96 oz
E: 30 min this am
E:1450
D saying goodbye is never easy, hate seeing patients at end of life

Weed for tomorrow
W:80 oz
E: walk an hour
E: 1400
D: will do personals tomorrow promise.
Old 01-24-2015, 05:44 AM   #119  
Calorie Counter

Good Morning ladies!!!

Mindy, I'm sorry your foot is still bothering you.

MM~ Bonsai trees!! Awesome!!

Mugwump~We haven't had as much rain as the day of the floods, but I'm still worried about more mudslides. I have several friends in the danger zone.

Carma~ Great job!!!

Weigh in at work was kind of funny, I was fully clothed and wearing my steel toed boots, fully expecting the scale to be higher than the one at home (I weigh in naked and before food in the morning). Yes, It was about 5lbs higher than my home scale. But the peeps at work were freaking out. The scale is like 14lbs off from what they have been using. It would be nice if the 14lbs off was correct! BUT I am going with my scale at home.

Weigh in today 176 ... I am cutting my meds down to see if I can lose any weight. If I can't, after 1 month of being good I will call my dr to change my meds.

W 64 oz
E 1 circuit before work, 2 miles after work
E 1500 cals, keep it clean
D keep moving

Last edited by jcatron243; 01-24-2015 at 05:57 AM.
Old 01-25-2015, 05:42 AM   #120  
Calorie Counter

Good morning ladies. I didn't run after work yesterday, I was simply exhausted. I did walk around a lot at work yesterday, and I did get in my circuit.

I decided against cutting down my meds too. Not with cutting out sugar too. The last two days I was perfect with my food, and no WINE!! Today I'm not going to plan on working out after work, but if I have the energy I will.

W 64 oz
E make sure I get in extra laps around the plant.
E Keep it clean!!!
D Concentrate on the good things.