Old 02-17-2015, 08:24 PM   #196  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

Nix: I haven't tried daily burn. Still in curious mode. I think I want to do one of the free episodes I can try on hula. I will have to enter my credit card and it is 12.99 a month after the free trial. Which is cheaper than my exercise studio but I know I will do that. Not sure about if I would use it at home. Decisions decisions. Glad to hear you liked your new doctor. Such an important part of healthcare having a good relationship with your primary. How goes the smoking?

Hi to everyone else.

Weed review:
W: 80 + I lost count as I switched water bottles to a cool glass one. I think I may have done 100.
E: cardio-blast class. 35 minutes good aerobics. 5 minute warm & cool and 5 minute abs and stretching 5 minutes.
E: 1365 all colors.
D: feeling good again. Got 15 minutes meditation. Sadly no taxes done! I need my refund so it would benefit me to do it. Saw my primary and she was happy about my 20 lbs down and that my antidepressants are working well. She is also okay with me doing a 1 week juice fast to eliminate some items.

Weed for tomorrow
W: 80 oz
E: ? Shimmy and yoga.
E: 1500 calories
D:
"Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them."
— Marcus Aurelius

Have a great night all.

Last edited by soon2beskinnyCarma; 02-17-2015 at 08:26 PM.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 07:25 AM   #197  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Well I am Debbie Downer today folks. Yesterday was the day from H***. Early work meeting, things not getting done properly. Found out they are turning the microscope on individual teachers to see why students are not performing. Have you seen my class??? Then more chaos at an afternoon meeting. Big wigs came to help us start doing interventions. Left everyone frustrated. Then throughout the day I am getting chewed out via text by husband because I was late on a credit card payment. He was a real jerk about it and we are not talking yet. He REALLY made me feel bad when he called me his ex-wife. Do you think he will feel bad about the way he raked me over the coals?? And to top it off they are moving one of my good kids to another teacher (parent request).

So.....Deep breath and try to start anew. Gym tonight (with or without him) and maybe tonight we will smooth things over a bit. Not expecting an apology, but it would sure be nice.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 07:44 AM   #198  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Day 3 and still feeling strong. I need to get about 90 days of effort behind me to feel like I can make it. Keeping my fingers crossed & working hard on my attitude. Down a few pounds
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:09 PM   #199  

Mindy: hope you got to burn off stress at the gym and that hubby and you have made up. :hugs:

Good job Susie

Everyone else hope all is good

Weed review
W: 116 oz
E: shimmy & yoga check
E: 1534, missed some colors
D: I am sick of snow

Weed for tomorrow
E: 1800 family dinner
E: ?walk
D:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present."
— Bill Keane

Last edited by soon2beskinnyCarma; 02-18-2015 at 10:11 PM.
Old 02-19-2015, 07:38 AM   #200  
mtiger

Wink

So I wake up to no school today. Snow?? NO!! Wind chill. Really?? Do people not know how to bundle up their kids anymore?? I guess I'll take it. As long as we don't have to make-up days in the summer, I'm good.

Things are good with hubby now. No apology, as expected, but we have moved past the hump. Showing the house again tonight so I get to tidy up today. Not much to do really.

I did HIIT last night on the treadmill. I got up to 6.5/ per hour. That is pretty fast for me. And I could do it for a whole minute. It was a really good workout, even my weight training felt great. Scale did not reward me though. Don't know if I will make to the gym tonight with the showing.
Old 02-19-2015, 08:45 PM   #201  

We had a 90 minute wind delay before, no cancellation Mindy. Glad your workout was good. Have you noticed a loosening in your clothes even if scale isn't moving?

Weed review:
E: none
E: 1734
D: weigh in tomorrow hope no pay in.

Weed tomorrow
E: 30 minutes something
E: 1500
D:"True discipline is really just self-remembering; no forcing or fighting is necessary."
— Charles Eisenstein (The Yoga of Eating: Transcending Diets and Dogma to Nourish the Natural Self)

Last edited by soon2beskinnyCarma; 02-19-2015 at 09:03 PM.
Old 02-20-2015, 06:02 AM   #202  
Calorie Counter

Emily, welcome back (I know a bit late) I can't believe how big the kids are getting!!!

Carma~I downloaded the Daily Burn. I did one workout and I could barely move for 3 days. I haven't done another one yet, I am too afraid.

Mindy~ I'm sorry you are going through all of that stress. Can you move schools next year?

MM~Take care of those knees!!!

Kris~ I love that you are motivated!! I'm needing something so I posted a sign in my kitchen.

Susie! Welcome to the group!!

to anyone that I may have missed.

I am all prepped and ready for work meals! I spent a couple hours getting my lunch and snacks all ready for the week. Makenna got braces yesterday, so we are on a soft food diet for the next few days. I got rid of the wine! NO more to tempt me.

W 60 oz
E Gonna take a walk on my lunch break
E clean eating
D 26 weeks/26 pounds. Small changes every week This week No Wine
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 08:21 AM   #203  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Good morning everyone! Thanks for the welcome. I'm down a bit this morning. Things are moving in a good direction
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 09:21 AM   #204  
mtiger

Wink

Well no school for me again. This is unusual, to cancel school because of cold. It is winter after all. We can't have anymore though or we need to start making them up.

I am having a mid-cycle gain, which reminds me that I need to call Doc and ask about bloodwork. No gym last night, so I must get there today.
Old 02-20-2015, 09:31 PM   #205  

Will do personals tomorrow. Too tired.
Weed fail on 2 fronts
W:80
E: none
E:2800, missed colors, MFP told me I will be 226 lbs in 5 weeks if I don't knock it off. 224 this am so back on the wagon tomorrow. Tired eating. Need to come up with an alternative activity and get more rest.
D: lost 0.6 lbs, so didn't have to pay in
Weed for tomorrow
W:100 oz
E: walk an hour, may try a daily burn on Hulu
E: 1400 all colors
D:
"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
I can do this. I am strong. Meditation tomorrow.
Old 02-21-2015, 06:49 PM   #206  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Weight is up, but head is in a good place, so it'll come back down soon! Clothes are fitting well though. Wore a pair of size 10 VS jeans to Chowderfest today!

Hope everyone is awesome!

Susie, welcome!

Carma, today is a new day, no gain is awesome!!

Mindy, hope the showing went well, our schools were closed for inter break this week anyway, windchill has been 40-50 below, some of ours would have closed too! We are getting another foot or so tonight. Blech!!

Jeni, Sounds like you have a plan. Braces.... soft tacos were a staple. YS was a big fan of those dipping dot ice creams, applesauce and pudding. Advil before every appointment when they are going to be tightened and make sure to have some wax on hand for when they rub. Hugs, it's hard when it hurts them!

Kris, Hope the quit smoking was successful!!

If I missed anyone, sorry!

W100
E Did full day 1 of C210K, 8 one minute runs!
E OP decent choices
D keep on keeping on
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 08:21 PM   #207  

Ugh was a total glutton this weekend. Somewhat got my act together today. Did get out for 20 minute walk.
Weed review for today
W: 80
E: 20 minute walk
E: 1650
D: I will walk in the morning. Get a good nights sleep.

Weed for tomorrow:
E: walk in am, yoga at night.
E:1600
D: must get back on track.
Old 02-23-2015, 07:18 AM   #208  
mtiger

Wink

We work I go. It is still well below zero, like -10, and wind chills around -15. But we are going. Can't cancel school everyday it's cold. I will hit the gym later. I am planning on doing HIIT. Yesterday was a long run, 7.15 miles. Gained weight. Think I needed to eat more yesterday with the big workout.
Old 02-23-2015, 07:45 PM   #209  

Weed review
W:110 oz
E: sadly none
E: 1457
D: need to get motivated.

Weed for tomorrow:
E: walk, maybe cardio class
E:1400
D:
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. "
— Walt Disney Company
Old 02-23-2015, 09:55 PM   #210  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Finished week 1 of c210k!

Carma, I hear you on the weekend, ive had a few of those myself~

Mindy, we still have the same crap weather too. Below zero and wind is howling to make it way below. Blech, enough!!

Well, the back to work stress caused my blood pressure to spike again, blew a blood vessel in my eye, so I am relegated to wearing my glasses instead of my contacts. More importantly, have to control the BP before I have a stroke. Need to exercise to control the stress!!

W got about today
E Did the C210k as I said above, PT day!
E Not my worst day, but not my best
D Making an appointment with my GP
“Men for the sake of getting a living forget to live.”
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote