Old 02-07-2015, 08:18 AM   #166  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Carma- that is awesome. Keep up the great work.

I am back to 177.4 today. Weigh-in day at WW. We shall see what their scale says. Got in 3 miles last night and a few weights. Guess it's time for breakfast.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 08:19 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

Okay to review when tired I make bad choices.
80 oz
2000 calories mostly donuts
30 min wii 30 min shoveling
Don't let a bad day turn to 2.

Weed for tomorrow
W:96 oz
E: walk 30 or wii 30
E: 1200 to make up the bad
D: will try and meditate tomorrow
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 09:03 PM   #168  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Good grief ladies! You have been battlers this weekend!

Carma -Glad you and hubby sorted it out. You are right tone is everything. But I'm with Mavie - I will always love my hubby, even when I don't like him. You are doing FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC on the weight sister! Keep it up. Keep getting here. I need to follow your lead!

Mavie - One week of bliss left huh? They will be sooooo glad to see you! Hows the knee doing anyway? I see you have been out gallivanting around. You aren't breaking doctors orders are you?

Mindy - TOM-shmom. He's here too. We may be giving up our insides at the same time! We can commiserate and celebrate together! Sorry there wasn't more snow to give you a 5 day weekend. Sounds like your neighbor made the most of his.

Jen - I HAD A BLAST! Last weekend and then Thursday at the happiest place on earth with sis and family were great rejuvenaters. I just wish the weekend was longer. Disneyland was perfect. Not packed at all. 10 ride waits. Perfect weather. No kids of our own to tote around. It was magical! You going on your annual April trip?

Mugs - thinking about ya. Hope all is well and you are just away living the dream!

Confessional:
1.) Still smoking. Feel like poop. Today is my cut off. It has to be. It's stupid, expensive, smelly, energy zapping, and a damn waste of time. Pray that I can get up tomorrow and resist the urge to have my morning puff.
2.) Total food f-up this week. Unbelievable (unconscionable really) amount of mexican. I seriously think I ate it 3 days straight. Every meal, home and away. I am a water retaining mess with a bloated gut like no ones business.
3.) My dogs have not been walked since, um, i forget, but they haven't. Partially because I'm lazy, partially because I'm scared to meet another dog on the street and have a fight ensue. Guess I need to get over both and just try it.
4.) My hubby is not working. I'm freaking out on the inside. Summer is an expensive time of year with the Havasu place and we have already committed and I don't think we can afford it and I can't bear to not go. I know, 1st world problem, but its really the only relaxation I get as a "vacation". I'm sure we will sort it out.

SO WEED THEN WEED THIS WEEK WILL BE:

W - 80oz Daily
E - 1 dog walk day minimum. 2 morning of stretches pre-work
E - NS. Log. Only valentines meal out this week.
D - It is all a mind game and your biggest opponent is yourself. Choose to win.

Last edited by Nixmom; 02-08-2015 at 09:05 PM.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 05:36 AM   #169  
Calorie Counter

Good morning ladies. I'm back. I know I have been out for a while. My trip to Baltimore and back was fast and okay, but when I got home my back was hurting so bad I could barely get out of bed. I'm still sore today, but I have to go back to work (missed the last three days).

I am excited to say that I got a weight bench! Mostly for Tommy, since his crossfit instructor is due anytime, so his account will be on hold until she comes back. But I will definitely use it to help tone up my arms.

I am recommitting to the Skinny Rules today!! DH and I have committed ourselves to losing 1 pound a week for the next six months. It is totally do-able. (Segway to Kris's question) We are waiting until August to go to Disneyland this year. I know HOT! We had to make smart choices this year. Makenna needs to be in school.

W one glass with every meal
E Workday so I will be moving all day
E protein at every meal. Eat lots of fiber and protein.
D No wine tonight. (MY DOWNFALL)
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:27 AM   #170  
mtiger

Wink

Got in a little over 7 miles on the treadmill yesterday. Didn't do a whole lot of anything else all day. It felt good though. I keep saying I am going to track my food better, but I don't. WHY??? 177.2 today, want to see 175 BAD. Gym tonight.

Kris- I am sending the most positive vibes I can for you and the smoking. You will feel SO much better if you quit. You know that. Just do it!!!
Old 02-09-2015, 05:58 PM   #171  

So last night was too tired to weed. I didn't hit 2 out of 3 goals. Yet another sleep on a stretcher. Roads were going to be lousy going home and lousy coming back so I decided to just stay since I picked up an 11pm-7am shift. I didn't want to work the weekend.

Kris: have I suggested putting a photo in your cigarette pack of someone you want to quit for? You could also check your local hospital. The May have a 5 week smoking cessation class. We charge 50 dollars but you get it back if you attend all the sessions. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Jeni: glad your trip went smoothly. Sorry to hear about the back.

Mindy: it can be hard tracking food, when I slip and don't track I always regret it. 7 mile run, you go girl I have decided to wait until March 1st to start running.

Mavis: hope all is well and your enjoying your last week off.

Mugs:
Old 02-09-2015, 06:03 PM   #172  

Weed review for today:

W:72 oz so far, will reach 80 oz for sure
E: 15 min TM at 2mph, 35 minutes at 3mph. May do weights when I get up if I don't snooze to long.
E: 1575 I think somewhere in there. Skipped blue on rainbow
D:
"Energy rightly applied and directed will accomplish anything."
— Nellie Bly
Old 02-10-2015, 07:30 AM   #173  
mtiger

Wink

Work meeting kept me from the gym last night. Hubby made it though. I have my yearly physical today...fun, fun. Hopefully I will make it to the gym tonight since I am up a pound. GGRR!!

Got an offer on the house...for 20,000 less than asking. That's not happening. What a joke!! Our list price is our bottom line to break even. What happened to the days when people made money selling their house. OH and we get to pay income taxes too. WTH???
Old 02-10-2015, 11:07 AM   #174  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Mindy, Did you talk to your agent about a counter offer? Market is still saturated here, no idea what it's like in your area.

Carma, I have been way off track, going to follow your example of getting back on.

Jeni, welcome back, good on the weight bench!

Kris, Glad you are here. Glad you had family fun!

I have figured out, work freaks me out. I am climbing steadily due to freak out choices and stress. Hoping tomorrow is better than I thought. My boss has been busy finding every possible thing she can point out for an issue, tomorrow is sure to be ugly. Oh well, suck it up and move on. I do have some ugly work, need to find more hours in a day. My plan is to get there by 7 every day. The quiet extra hour in the AM is worth it. Will have to start going to the 5 AM classes though. Maybe I need to work out at home, can't go after work, Hubs is home by 3, have to be able to be here by 5:30ish most days. Esp since running starts again in March. I will figure it out. I am also going to ramp up the real estate, want to be able to retire at 55. 6 years and 4 months

W 100
E PT, maybe a short walk on the dreadmill or 10 on the elliptical
E POP
D breathe
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 01:53 PM   #175  
Calorie Counter

MM~I just did my first workout with the DailyBurn. It isn't running, but I am feeling the need to do something different. So I decided to go for the free trial. It does push a brand of supplements, but I signed up for the workouts. It was a pretty good workout, this one focused on legs, butts, and thighs. It was 33 minutes long.

Mindy, $20000 less than asking is ridiculous!! Great job on the run!

Kris~ You can do this. I know you have a ton of stress going on right now, so make a couple of small steps toward your goal this week, then some more next. In time you will reach your goals!!

Carma~ I hope you get some sleep today.

Working out felt great! I just need to keep it going. DH is having trouble getting motivated too. We have all the tools, we just need to use them!
Old 02-10-2015, 10:28 PM   #176  

Weed review for today
W: 88 oz
E: 30 min walk/ 30 min wii
E: 1438, missed blue
D: another day down.

work went well, husband is sick and exhausted. I am in charge of wood stove tonight.Daughter had low grade fever. May have to miss work tomorrow. Made a hopefully yummy watercress soup and have an egg and watercress/green onion mash I plan on putting with some Ezekiel bread for lunch tomorrow.

Jeni: I am thinking about daily burn. May do free trial. Let me know about weightlifting on it.

Mavis: welcome back on track. Sounds like you have a good plan for work.

Mindy: hope physical went well and you got to the gym. Sorry about house offer.

Kris & mugs:

Last edited by soon2beskinnyCarma; 02-10-2015 at 10:37 PM.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:35 PM   #177  

Weed for tomorrow:
W:80 oz
E: shimmy class and yoga
E: 1500 calories
D:"Stepping onto a brand-new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation, which is not nurturing to the whole woman."
— Maya Angelou

Have a good day all
Old 02-11-2015, 05:51 AM   #178  
Calorie Counter

Carma~I'm doing the cardio sculpt program. I am trying to talk DH into doing his free trial, to see how he likes it.

Work today, I hate weighing in at 2am. I am always up. I have to weigh in at work today too.
Old 02-11-2015, 07:25 AM   #179  
mtiger

Wink

So of course the big talk at docs is menopause and female parts. It is time!!! For my cancer background and TOM issues it is time to remove the plumbing. I will need to look into scheduling surgery. I am thinking after spring break (when things are crazy at school) and I will be ready for summer. Sounds like a plan. I have too many risks in my life to take chances. Better to just get rid of it. Got to say I am nervous though.

Went to the gym and did HIIT on the treadmill. I got to 6.1 miles/hr for a minute. Pretty good for me. Alternated with walking at an incline. 177.4 today. Gonna hit it again tonight. I want 175 in the worst way. My arms are sore today..thanks hubby for the workout assist.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:18 PM   #180  

Jeni: how are you liking it and are there things for kids?

Mindy: sounds like a good plan for surgery date. It's nice your hubby works out with you.

Mavis, mugs & kris:

Weed review:
W:88 oz
E: missed yoga & shimmy due to gabby's massive homework. Did 46 minutes on wii and also brought wood in.
E: due to lake of exercise stuck under 1400/ 1352 to be exact, missed blue.
D: another day down, think I have a plan for Saturday

Weed for tomorrow:
W: 80 oz
E: walk 30 minutes
E: 1800 family dinner
D:
"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson