Old 01-02-2015, 10:54 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

Ok walk done, 30 very boring minutes in the house. 50 second plank. 6 minutes meditation.

Weed for Saturday
W:92 oz goal
E: walk 45 minutes
E: all 5 colors, dial back sugar
D: “The mind can go in a thousand directions, but on this beautiful path, I walk in peace. With each step, the wind blows. With each step, a flower blooms.”
― Thích Nhất Hạnh
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 08:45 AM   #32  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Gym last night. 30 min. run/walk. Squats, arms, leg lifts, planks (regular and side). Scale today...still 177.2. It seems to like it there.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 11:40 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Hey all! Greetings from the couch! LOL
Supposed to get snow and freezing rain tonight. Guess it doesn't matter to me, since I'll be right here.

Carma, great job getting the exercise and meditation in! Did you get your all 5 colors?

Mindy, you are doing awesome, got all your exercise in!

Jeni, did you have a great day? Hope it was amazing!

Steelersgirl? How are you doing?

Kris, all NS ready for Monday? How is the weekend?

W 100
E kettlebell curls on the couch
E POP, sticking to it. Pintrest for more ideas
D 'Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.' Lincoln
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 02:01 PM   #34  
Calorie Counter

Good morning ladies.

Today DH and I are going to hit the gym. My legs are very sore from my awesome workout yesterday. So I will probably use the elliptical and stationary bike.

I am enjoying the food I am making with the "Skinny rules" in mind. I have been eating oatmeal with apples and cinnamon every morning but today (I made a veggie omelet.) Lunch yesterday I made a soup with my leftover veggies from dinner the night before, I also added lentils to it. I feel like I have been eating a ton of food. It has been a lot of prep work, which I hate, but it works. Isn't it funny that I would rather work out for an hour than chop veggies for an hour.

Tomorrow I am driving my sister back to school, that equals eight hours on the road for me, and no workout. I am planning on taking my food with me so I am not tempted to stop.

W 16 oz with every meal and snack
E 1 hour at the gym
E following the skinny rules diet
D Hanging out with my Hubby and enjoying my family.

Last edited by jcatron243; 01-03-2015 at 02:06 PM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 11:39 PM   #35  
Calorie Counter

OH HOLY SORENESS! Good workout with DH today, but MAN oh MAN am I sore.
Old 01-04-2015, 08:46 AM   #36  
mtiger

Wink

Jeni- I am with you on soreness. My neck and shoulders ache.

Hitting the gym today. My plan is to get in a long walk/run.
Old 01-04-2015, 12:47 PM   #37  

Jeni & Mindy, great job by both of you to work out enough to be sore! That's evidence that it's working!!

Jeni, Safe trip getting your sister back to school! Sounds like you are planning well.Maybe if the chopping is an obstacle buy veggies all ready prepared?

Diana, Hoping you are doing well and plan to be back when you get your son back to school!

Kris, Writing up your plans and goals for the year? I stole a page from your rewards and set myself a reward for each 5 pounds

Carma, Hope all is awesome!

W 100
E Curls stretches
E POP
D The most important exercise we will ever do is reaching out and lifting someone else up. Bill Phillips
Old 01-04-2015, 08:46 PM   #38  

Sorry I missed last nights log in, the husband scooted me away for a hotel overnight stay plus side it was great reconnecting down side no walk and I had 2 Godiva chocolate martini's at 400 calories a pop. If I had looked it up and added it then i would have stuck to just 1.
So penance was made at the hotel gym. I burned 400 calories on the treadmill this am, did some yoga. No weights this weekend. Water was 80 oz both days. Today's food under control.

Weed for tomorrow
W: 92 oz goal
E: walk in am, yoga class at night
E: try to keep it under 1700
D: i can do this, don't let a bad meal become 3, bad day become a week, bad week become a month, bad month become a year.
Old 01-04-2015, 08:47 PM   #39  

Will do personals tomorrow, too tired today
Old 01-04-2015, 10:20 PM   #40  

Carma, sounds like an amazing night with Hubby! Yay for you! Glad you had fun!
Old 01-04-2015, 10:55 PM   #41  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Evening Ladies,

Carma - nice work getting here to post, even just to check in. So proud of you! What fun to have a night away with hubby! Great way to start the year!

Jen - You are an animal. I got a copy of the skinny rules list and have yet to print it out. I do know the glass of water before each meal was on there, so I will start there.

Mavie - I got out and got each of the dogs around the block once yesterday. I was incredibly lazy from New Years through last night. Today I got up and tried to catch up for 4 days of down-ish time. Did hit costco. Did write a few goals. Just trying to take action rather than overthink my planning this year. I need to DO. Glad the rewards inspired ya! Yes, NS ready for tomorrow. Lets DO this.

Ms. Mindy - If it were up to me you be paid like a baby sitter! You and so many other of my friends are so short changed. Our local district is ready to strike. Currently in impasse discussions. It really is frustrating to see the way the teachers are treated. We have subs being offered more than the district will pay the full time teachers. Nuts if you ask me.

Stlr - prayer for a good solution to your med situation. Glad to see you back here! Good luck on your WEED this first full week of January!

Okay girls, I am headed to bed. Hope to be up at 5:00 am and work by 7am to get home early enough to get each of the dogs around the block before dark.

W- 100oz
E- Stretch in AM. Dogs in PM Start 21dayschallenge
E- NS. Easy peezy
D- There is no magic pill. Stop looking. Stop waiting. Get up and DO something.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:18 AM   #42  
mtiger

Wink

Jeni- Skinny rules?? Is it a book or what?

Kris- Thanks for the support. I am back at it today and I get ready with a heavy heart. Teaching just isn't what it used to be. I now go to work because I must and with a goal in mind. Finish this year and 5 more. It gets harder everyday. Nice to hear the doggies got walks yesterday and here's today's walk.

I did 4 miles on the treadmill yesterday, did a bunch of leg work then hit the stairmaster for another 10 min. Ate really well all day. Shopped for meals we are cooking from two low cal cookbooks. Pork loin in the crockpot already. Scale- 177.4...still hanging out there.
Old 01-05-2015, 12:33 PM   #43  

Kris, you got this! I want to hear today that you took those pup another walk!

Jeni, your posts look scary, hope all is OK?

Mindy, hope today is better than you expect! Awesome job on the workout and getting dinner going!

Carma, Godiva chocolate martinis sound fab! I think you did awesome to stick with 2!

Diana, hope all is good!

W 100
E curls, stretches
E POP
D It's all good!
Old 01-05-2015, 09:16 PM   #44  
Calorie Counter

We are safe. Annoyed by all of the looky loos who are sending waves into my house and car. I won't have much of a chance to clean up tomorrow since I work, but at least I don't have to go in until 8, if I can get there.

We were woken up at 3:30am by some noise. It was then we realized that it was flooding. By that point, the water was up to our knees in the basement and water was flooding my car. We rescued my dog from his room, and have been watching the water rise (and now recede).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwI0S93n170 here is a video that Makenna took.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:11 PM   #45  

Ok first Holy **** Jeni. That is your house? Glad your all safe including puppy. I need to check out these skinny rules

Mavis: I finally did it! All five colors.

Mindy. You are rocking the workout!

Kris: glad you got out for a walk. I missed 1 day so far in new year.

Salesgirl: hope all is well.

I weighed in at 243.2 this am. Gabby had what I thought was pink eye again. Took her to a urgent care as work was time crunched. Dr there figured it is allergies. Gave her drops. Already looking better.
Weed review for today.
W: 80 oz check
E: missed am walk went out while dinner was cooking. Yoga class was awesome!
E: ended with 1343 in/ 388 out. 785 balance all 5 colors
D: feeling strong

Weed for tomorrow. I am off so hoping for a good day
W: 80 oz
E: need to lift. Walk 45-60 minutes. Yoga stretching and plank. Might bust out my wii.
E: 1500 calories. More protein today
D:
“If you try anything, if you try to lose weight, or to improve yourself, or to love, or to make the world a better place, you have already achieved something wonderful, before you even begin. Forget failure. If things don't work out the way you want, hold your head up high and be proud. And try again. And again. And again!”
― Sarah Dessen, Keeping the Moon

Have a great night ladies