Old 11-13-2014, 07:23 AM   #226  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

I passed up the chicken alfredo at work yesterday. I watched people taking huge slabs and thought OMG. I will eat my prepared lunch and not be a pig. Going to the gym tonight with hubby, and I get a bonus cuz my BFF will be there too. Weight today 175.8
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:15 AM   #227  
Calorie Counter

MM~great job at staying on plan!

Mindy~It is so hard to pass up on yummy food at work. We have been doing fundraisers the last two weeks. Last week was a chili feed, this week a baked potato bar. Last week I donated my $5 and ate my salad. But baked potatos are my weakness!

I didn't exactly eat clean, but I did manage to keep it down to 1722 cals for the day! My weight today is 169.8.

Today is a busy day I have to take Mak to her Well child checkup (her Dr is 1 hr away). Go grocery shopping, prepare meal for tonight and tomorrow night. Then Basketball practice from 5-7. I know I will get in at least 30 minutes of cardio during basketball. But I am going to squeeze in a circuit workout:

W: 64 oz
E: 10 squats
10 lateral pulldowns
15 situps
10 bench press
25 jumping jacks
Circuit as many times as I can in 20 minutes.
E: 1700 clean cals
D: Remember the ME time. 20 minutes isn't that much time.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 05:37 AM   #228  
Calorie Counter

Good Morning everyone. My workout was a bit different than I wanted because Tommy wanted to workout with me. It ended up being 10 Deadlifts/10 pushups/15 situps/10 squats/25 jumping jacks. We circuited it as many times as we could in 10 minutes. I did 3 rounds.

Mak and I ended up eating out after her Dr Appt. I ate a lot of calories for Breakfast (well Brunch) , So I cut calories the rest of the Day. I ended up at 1555 cals for the day. Weight is the same as yesterday.

Dinner for tonight is cooked and ready. Busy Busy night ahead of me.

W 64 oz
E Nothing planned since I have such a busy day
E 1700 cals
D be ready for the games!!
Old 11-14-2014, 06:10 AM   #229  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Jeni, you are doing awesome! Dinner waiting makes it so much easier to stick to plan! I did that only once this week, was thinking I need to get in that habit!

Mindy, passing on alfredo! Yay you! Awesome that your BFF is at the gym too.

Britt, huge kudos for being able to eat only 1/4 of the bar. I can never do that, keep going back.

Where is everyone else?

Anyhow, happy FRIDAY!

W 100
E Just did my crunches 50 upper 50 lower, other than that, it's my rest day. Stretching!
E OP, even if we go to dinner!
D Keep at it!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 07:16 AM   #230  
mtiger

Wink

I would be excited for Friday but I have training tomorrow....all day. They are feeding up so I better bring some of my own food, just in case. Worked out last night with both of my sidekicks. Weight is the same.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:28 PM   #231  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtiger View Post
I need to cut out little munchy snacks. I know I do too much of that. A handful of nuts or trail mix, a few crackers. It is all adding up and I am not recording every bite. Must get my mind set that I don't need that.
Mindy, I don't know what happened yesterday, a munch feast, ugh! Today is a new day and I am recording every bite as I eat it.

Jeni, Quote:"Today is a new day. I will be great! Workout, clean eating, ALL of it I WILL BE AWESOME!!" - I couldn't have said it better. I will exercise after posting this thread and it will be AWESOME.

Mavis,I will keep at it also. Can't wait to see what you crochet, I saw the cutest vest that a friend made the other day. A Mandala is typically a circle geometric design that serves as a focal point for meditation or focused thought. It helps to catch one up into the rhythm of the universal flow and has been used worldwide by many cultures. I enjoy color combinations, adding pattern and the good vibs, a good evening activity.

Gig,this is a great thread for accountability.

Kris, on NS, you are doing fabulous!

Exercise Time!
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 05:43 AM   #232  
Calorie Counter

Good morning Ladies,

MM~It worked so Well last night. We came home in between games and had a good healthy dinner.

Diana~I hope your exercise went well. I have been really enjoying the circuit workouts. Even the ones that only last for 10 minutes. They really get my heart pumping.

The basketball games were good yesterday! The boys (and their coach) definitely saw where they can improve! The Girls improved throughout the entire game. I am so proud of them. The bad thing is we don't have a practice before the next game, which is Monday for the Girls and Tuesday for the boys.

I wont be trying for a workout tonight. I am way to tired for that. (up at 2 yesterday, asleep at 9:30, up at 2 today).

Yesterdays Calories 1521/ weight today 169.8

W 64 oz (take my water bottle to work!)
E No extra workout today
E Keep it on the lower side, DH wants pizza for dinner tonight.
D Have a good day.
Old 11-15-2014, 04:26 PM   #233  

Hey ladies!

Diana, that sounds cool. I think perhaps I need a mandala! Hope you got you exercise in..and that it was awesome!!

Jeni, I like reading your circuits, they give me ideas!

Britt, smoothies are my morning "go to" as well. I have been on an eggnog smoothie kick this week.

Kris, hope your week was amazing! Miss you!

W 100, have to go fill my glass right now!
E ran 4.5 miles today, trail running!
E OP
D Just keep making one choice at a time!
Old 11-16-2014, 11:44 PM   #234  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hi girls,

Been a busy week and weekend. Sorry I haven't been here but next week WILL be better. Been trying to catch up with work, house work, and get my budget in place. Been a little tight as we are still in escrow on the old house, and buyers are still in but timing might require ANOTHER payment. DH and I are staring the Dave Ramsey plan and paying cash is hard, letting go of our 30, yes 30, credit cards is hard. We have been way out of control trying to pay for three places. That all changes next month thank the good Lord.

I will be back tomorrow for personals. I feel so selfish not checking in. Miss you all terribly.

NS has been about 80% but still moving down the scale a bit. Will be fresh start with fresh week.

Hope you are all well. See ya tomorrow night!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 07:18 AM   #235  
mtiger

Wink

Made it to the gym yesterday. I did intervals yesterday. I walked at an incline, jogged 2 minutes and ran for 1 minute at up to 6 miles per hour. It burned quite a few calories. Did shoulders and arms after that. Ate good all day. Scale did not move. GGRR!!
Old 11-17-2014, 11:18 PM   #236  
Calorie Counter

Hey ladies! I'm alive and still weighing everyday. 170 today. Been so extremely busy the last couple of days.
Old 11-18-2014, 11:33 AM   #237  
Calorie Counter

Good Morning everyone.

So my facebook friends probably saw my post on last nights basketball game. The other team totally beat up my girls. It was more than aggressive basketball play, it was bullying and pain inducing. My girls played their hearts out. BUT they didn't have fun. That is what upsets me the most.

Anyway today is another busy busy day. Tommy has to go to the orthodontist to take out his wire, both kids have dentist appts, back to the orthodontist to have the wire replaced. THEN Tommy has a basketball game tonight. I am hoping to get in a workout at about 3 today. (wish me luck!) If my time frame is right I should be able to get in a good short workout.

W 80 oz
E .25 mile run/10 pushups/10 curls/10 wallball shots. 5 circuits.
E1700 cals
D Eat clean/ Make plans for basketball practice.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:44 AM   #238  
Calorie Counter

Hi Ladies!

So, Yesterday was SO BUSY!!! We took care of everything!! I did not get in my circuit workout, but I did go to an outdoor court and played basketball!! The kids and I practiced for about a half hour. We came up with some great ways to practice!!!

Back to today. Weight is 169. I didn't log my food the past two days, but I Will do my best at remembering what I did eat.

W 64 oz!
E After work is difficult to workout, but I think I am going to try for a quick circuit. Not sure yet of what, but Tommy and I will do something.
E 1700 cals Make sure I eat plenty of fruits and veggies.
D Someone I know posted this today "Are you healthy, or do you want to be healthy. It is time I make the transition!" I agree!!!
Old 11-19-2014, 06:08 AM   #239  

Jeni, I felt so bad reading the post about the game. It sucks when the fun is not there. Love that "D" by the way!

Mindy, I am with you, just stuck!!

Kris, Hang in there! Make time for you. LOL, I need to follow my own advice!

Diana, hope all is well!

Britt, the same, hope all is good with you too!

I am hovering around 160, 159.2 this morning. I know my exercise is enough so it's my food. I've been refocused on my eating for a week or so. Hoping to see a drop soon!

W 100
E running tonight, aiming for some light weights too!
E OP
D “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
Mark Twain
Old 11-19-2014, 07:20 AM   #240  
mtiger

Wink

Training last night....gym tonight. Eating has been good. Can't seem to get much movement on the scale. Oh what do to???

Jeni- No fun for anyone.
MM- I am right there in the trenches with ya.