Old 10-30-2014, 07:29 AM   #181  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Did A BL DVD last night and it went really well. I could do all the moves with no knee pain. I wasn't as ON as in the past but I worked pretty darn hard. Lost a few pounds today. 38 days and no TOM. Maybe I am over this month's hump.

PT tonight. Maybe I will do my walking DVD at home afterwards. I must say I work up quite a sweat at PT though.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 10:34 AM   #182  
Calorie Counter

Yesterdays workout was awesome. Everything else not so much.
Today's weight 167.8.

Diana~I've been doing web searches for ideas on SBD cooking.

MM~We will get this done together!!

Mindy~I'm glad you were able to get the DVD done without hurting.

Carma~how did you do yesterday?

My vitamin D level is still low, so I am supposed to keep taking 2000 I/u supplements now I need to take 5000 I/u twice a week in addition to that. Get retested in 3 months and do a weight check.

Tommy has an orthodontist apt at 830. Then I have to get Mak out of school at noon to run her to the doctor. She has a big painful lump on the top of her foot. It showed up yesterday, it looks like a cyst. Then I have to get her back at 6:30 for her first band concert. Oh ya and Tommy has basketball practice at 6:30. CRAZY!

W 80 oz (busy busy day today)
E no workout rest day
E keep it clean!
D try not to worry
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 02:17 PM   #183  

Height: 5'6

Hello! I hope it's okay if I'm joining late... There's 8 weeks until Christmas so I thought it's still a nice amount of time to get some healthy stuff done.

I've been married for a little over a year and we have a beautiful 2 month year old son. I had some trouble recovering after my C-section, but have managed some weight loss from MUCH healthier eating and nursing, I'm assuming. I have a full time job at an office and am looking to possibly get my teaching credential sometime soon.

My son has been the biggest health motivator I've ever had in my life. By the time he is one, I want to be able to chase him around the house and take him to the park and just be less stressed in general to be a better mom. I lost 10 lbs beyond what I had gained after I had him as my highest pregnancy weight that I saw was 298. I was 274 before I got pregnant and 266 a week after delivery. I've lost 20 more lbs since I started focusing more on my health about a month ago leaving me at about 246. It is my goal to lose another 20 lbs by Christmas.

W: I drink water all day at work but haven't been paying attention to how much I have been drinking. I also skimp on it when I get home so my goal is 96 oz since I am nursing. I have a 32 oz water bottle I got from the hospital so I would like to drink 3 of those a day.

E: I definitely need to be putting more effort into this, but I'm a little scared since I've had trouble with my C-section incision. I would like to spend 30 minutes a day for the first 4 weeks either walking or biking and 45 minutes a week during the last 4 weeks either walking or biking.

E: I've been doing really well with food. My goal is to never spend more than 2 days in a row off plan. This has always been my main problem, inconsistency which leads to going off plan entirely. I find myself trying to balance things out more when I know I am going to eat a little more loosely, by either cutting the portion of the unhealthy food, or eating really well for the rest of the day. My main goal though, is to always come back on plan within 2 days. I would also like to eat 3 servings of vegetables a day. Fruit is easy for me, yum!

D: I need to live more in the moment. I'm always stressed about future decisions.. career, debt management, etc. etc. I have lists and lists and I want to stop stressing about these things as much and focus on doing well today and enjoying my family.
PeaceNLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 11:09 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Welcome Peacelove!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 09:36 AM   #185  
Calorie Counter

PeaceNLove:

Well TOM is here (early) and the scale is up 170. Not happy!

W 80 oz
E WOD: 10 min warm-up 10 of each pushups/situps/squats .25 mile run(5 times) 10 minute cool down run
E 1540 cals
D housework
Old 10-31-2014, 11:32 AM   #186  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Peace

Back in the 60's, darn. My problem seems to be P.M. snacking. Does any one else have this problem and if so, how do you keep it at bay?
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 09:22 AM   #187  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

PeaceNLove. Wow 20 lbs. I need that 2. Congrats on the baby. Start with walking. When your incision is fully set you could probably do a mommy & me yoga. I would hold off on heavy workouts til he is 6 months.

Jeni: I did lousy Tuesday. TOM hit. I am 229 today and it is my last day. Thanks for the encouragement.

Diana: after 3 pm snacking is my nemesis. I have found a few helpful things. Have a higher protein 2 pm snack with some carbs. Brushing my teeth. Going for a walk. Drinking water and staying away from my worst gateway drugs sugar & caffeine.

Mavis: welcome back from vacation.

Mindy: congrats on DVD completion. Sorry your principal remains a jerk.

Kris: sorry to hear working long hours. Glad your sticking with diet.

Hi to izzy & nicki wherever you are.

Well new month starts today, new week starts tomorrow. 229 this am. Hoping to be 219 for December first. I am officially on vacation! I left a message with the counsellor. Hopefully she can get back to me. The day I get my period is definitely the most depressing day of the month.

Weed for today:
W: 64, black tea, green tea and white tea 24 oz.
E: 30 minutes walk this afternoon maybe a little run, light weight training, some yoga.
E:track all food
D: take care of me.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 10:14 AM   #188  
Calorie Counter

170 today. No workout yesterday, unless you count the mile+ walk trick or treating. Food wasn't too terrible, but I need to do better.

I need to figure out my calories. I'm having trouble cutting down to 1540 calories. I am going to log everything I eat over the next few days and start with cutting out 500 calories.

Today WoD .25 mile run/10 squats/10 pushups/10-situps 5 times circuit

W~80 oz
E~65 minutes
E~ no whites tonight
D~No Halloween Candy!

Last edited by jcatron243; 11-01-2014 at 10:14 AM.
Old 11-01-2014, 10:26 AM   #189  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Morning girls.

Triple birthday at my house today. Rain all day outside. Gotta go clean and cook up some stuff for the taco bar. Back later with a glass of wine and time for personals.

WELCOME PEACE! Where about are you in Cali?

See you ladies in a bit. Fresh month today. Get your heads on straight. It a good time!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 03:29 PM   #190  
Calorie Counter

OK, my cardio workout was playing basketball today. DH and I played one on one for about 30 minutes. Plus we came up with some plays to teach the team.

We bought a medicine ball to help with our strength training circuits. YAY!!!!
Old 11-02-2014, 05:49 AM   #191  
Calorie Counter

weight 172.2 ?? I think its because of the time. (today is a workday so weigh in is at 2:15am) I logged in everything I ate yesterday and I was at about 2200 cals. Yesterday was pretty typical so I think I am going to focus on eating 1700 cals a day. Including no whites at night.

W 80 oz
E 30 minutes (workday) WoD: 5 minute warmup run, 10 pushups/10 wallball shots/ 60 second plank/10 situps/ 35 jumping jacks 5 circuits/5minute cooldown
E 1700 cals no whites
D don't beat myself up over my weight I really need to remember that I am doing a lot more strength training this time around so I will probably gain muscle and lose fat.

Last edited by jcatron243; 11-02-2014 at 05:55 AM.
Old 11-02-2014, 07:30 AM   #192  
mtiger

Wink

No TOM for me yet. Looks like we are skipping one again. Weight keeps fluctuating..178-177-178-177. Can't seem to get past that. Workouts have been sparse since my schedule has been crazy. That will not change this week.

PT is almost over so that will free up some evenings to workout. Gym for us today. Need a GOOD hard workout today. Then I will have to try and sneak in a few shorties this week with my crazy schedule. COnferences are this Wed. I always dread that those nights.
Old 11-02-2014, 11:48 AM   #193  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Morning Ladies. Yesterday was uncomforable mentally and I had a mid day Oreo binge. I have decided to throw myself out to my studio today and make a mess with paint, my way to be joyful. I am so past due and knew this. Did get outdoor gardening done and was trying to force myself to do a canvas sewing project, which is like pulling teeth all day. Plus I was a bit anxious about my son calling last night. DS is having math issues at college and this is not a surprise. Had to work hard at having ds resolve this issue (without me screaming & giving him the obvious clues). I am dealing better than normal this am w/out much loss of sleep and with some heavy praying. It is better that he is not at home. So I will do what I can for him and keep moving.

Mavis, Hugs, Hope you had a pleasing vacation.

Mindy, so good to hear your knee is doing well with exercise. Hope conferences go smoothly for you.

Jeni, I have increased my D for the winter to 4,000 and need to take a blood test soon to see what my levels are.

Kris, Happy B-day, B-day, B-day to YOU and yours.

Thank you Carma for reminding me that I to need to schedule that mid day protein snack and eat it before I get ravenously hungry. I made myself a new sticky by my pm tv chair that says NO SNACK - WATER - WALK.

ON to This NEW week. I CAN DO THIS! YOU (all) CAN DO THIS!

W - 50 oz of water during the day and 16 oz available when I sit to watch tv
E - 60 mins of activity/day - 4 days a week (30 min the other days)
E - No whites (1 exception/day! ) & NO P.M. snacking
D - I choose to honor my body with exercise and healthy foods.

Last edited by workinglikeadog; 11-02-2014 at 07:40 PM. Reason: had to adjust E's
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 05:35 AM   #194  
Calorie Counter

I did great yesterday until the after work hungry monster took over. ended up at 2000 cals. I have a plan for today. To beat that monster! Not to mention we have basketball practice tonight! I need to get the whiteboard prepped and get to the gym so I wont have time to eat all that junk. Weight 171.4

W 64 oz
E basketball practice
E 1700 cals
D no wine!
Old 11-03-2014, 07:20 AM   #195  
mtiger

Wink

Good workout yesterday..one of my fastest runs ever. I was under 12 minutes per mile. I was happy. Then did some strength training. Have sore pecs today. Weight 177.4...again. I need to keep it going in that direction, need to workout. It is going to hard this week.

I can only do my best!!