Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 07:53 AM   #151  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

GOOOOOD MORNNG PRIVATES!!!

ITS HUMP DAY!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...SARGE IS COMING BACK TOMORROW SO GET YOUR SORRY LITTLE BUTT-S UP AND AT 'EM AND GET THOSE BARRACKS BUST 'ARSE CLEAN...SHINE THOSE SHOES...AND DOUBLE TIME IT TO ATTENTION!!!!

I EXPECT REPORTS ON TIME TODAY....TO MAKE SARGE PROUD!!

LETS GO PRIVATES....MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT!!!

off to the gym bbl....but i expect to see all of you in MOTION!!!! when i get back!!! and like privatecheshire said....

Have a great, sweat dripping, healthy eating, water guzzling day Platoon!!
Old 03-23-2011, 11:22 AM   #152  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

Unhappy

GOOD MORNING SURROGATE SARGE/

PRIVATE MADAM-B-GOO REPORTING IN:

WORKOUT: 40 MIN AEROBICS WORKOUT WITH OVER ONE HOUR SHOVELING SNOW (WELL ACTUALLY SLUSH/ICE/SNOW . . . HEAVY, HEAVY, HEAVY . . . . )

FOOD: HEALTHY BREAKFAST & 2 BOTTLES OF H2O . .

MENTAL STATUS: F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-E-D . . . HAVE PUT A CONTRACT OUT ON THE SCALE, (THAT SCALE BETTER START RUNNING) BECAUSE I WILL WIN . . . . . . LOLOLOLOLOL

HOPE EVERYONE IS BUSTIN' BUTT-ER, MAYBE I'M STUCK BUT I'LL BE DA**ed IF I'M GONNA STAY AT 165 . . .

OK, OFF TO DO MY CRUNCHES . . . NO PUSH-UPS TODAY (SNOW SHOVELING TOOK CARE OF THAT)

IT'S HUMP DAY AND I'M HUMPIN MY BUTT-ER . . . ARE YOU????
Old 03-23-2011, 11:24 AM   #153  

S/C/G: 215/155/140

Height: 5'9''

Good morning Platoon! Private JellyBean Reporting in!

Started the day off healthy with a scrambled egg, slice of wheat toast with a smidge of butter, 2 slices turkey bacon and some tomato slices! Eating healthy: Check!

Plan on a lot of homework today, but my goal is to get at least 20 mins on an elliptical (going backward, apparently it scorches 7% more calories!) Sweat dripping: Check!

Already had 16 oz of water and on my way to more. Guzzling: Check!

Stick with it Madam! The Scale is a strong foe, but he can and will be defeated!!

I hope everyone has a phenominal and happy Wednesday!! Let's welcome Sarge back in style!!

Over and Out!

Last edited by jennajellybean; 03-23-2011 at 11:26 AM.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:40 AM   #154  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Pvt dcap reporting in!

Crazy week, but still on plan! today - cardio and weights at the gym - and now am getting off the computer to get there before the stupid snow does!
Old 03-23-2011, 12:05 PM   #155  

S/C/G: 244.8/227/150

Height: 5'6

Angry

PVT Sizzle Reporting in Sir Sarge and Sir Surrogate Sarge

Had to go to urgent care this morning. Seems PVT SizzleWizzle has pneumonia. WTH?! I can't handle having pneumonia right now!!! Grrr...

Anyway.. I did about .5 mile on the treadmill a while ago and nearly died, I'm gonna rest awhile and give it a go for at least another .5 mile. (Probably more) gonna go work on some crunches now. Those I'm sure I can handle!
This PVT pledged to lose 5 pounds this week and this PVT WILL LOSE 5 pounds this week dangit!

*Salute* SiR YES SiR(s)!
Old 03-23-2011, 12:26 PM   #156  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

SARGE's 3 min. CHECK-IN!

Pvt. SizzleWizzle--Sick Bay Private! Live to exercise another day. Prvt. Rainbow can tell you what it's like to try exercising with pneumonia! Do not, REPEAT do not over do it.

Cheshire, Madame B, Courtney -- picture yourself here when Sarge gets back. You all got some 'splaining to do!

Sarge's checklist for day:

60 min. cardio: check
free weights: check
on plan eating yesterday: uh.....even Sarge falls off the wagon sometimes, but I made a pledge to lose at least 1/2 lb while off base, and dang it, I WILL SUCCEED!

Carry on troops! Less computer chat...more gym time!

Sarge

P.S. Sarge actually fed a camel a carrot yesterday...and all I could think about while feeding it was HUMP DAY! lol!

Last edited by JayTee; 03-23-2011 at 12:28 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:26 PM   #157  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlingina View Post
PVT Sizzle Reporting in Sir Sarge and Sir Surrogate Sarge

Had to go to urgent care this morning. Seems PVT SizzleWizzle has pneumonia. WTH?! I can't handle having pneumonia right now!!! Grrr...

Anyway.. I did about .5 mile on the treadmill a while ago and nearly died, I'm gonna rest awhile and give it a go for at least another .5 mile. (Probably more) gonna go work on some crunches now. Those I'm sure I can handle!
This PVT pledged to lose 5 pounds this week and this PVT WILL LOSE 5 pounds this week dangit!

*Salute* SiR YES SiR(s)!
PRIVATE SIZZLE: GO TO BED, GO DIRECTLY TO BED...DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT ANY GERMS...GO STRAIGHT TO BED AND REST!!

(i recently got over bacterial pneumonia...it had me for nearly 3 weeks...it was terrible...i could barely breathe...exercise or anything that made me need deep breaths...only worsened the cough and headache resulting in tremendous forceful coughing....which made me even weaker....so take my advice...take every single drop of meds....drink your water...and rest...and don't overdo it...or you'll take longer to heal!!)

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 03-23-2011 at 12:28 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:30 PM   #158  
Feed Your Freedom

Private Madam, Private Jellybean, Private Dcap....well Done For Reporting In! Way To Set A Great Example And Earn Those Stripes!!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 12:47 PM   #159  
Writer. Often pantsless.

Height: 5'7

I'm here!!! And I'm down a pound!!!! wooooo! 204 this morning, which means that I am halfway to my Sunday goal of 203.

Worked out to Zumba yesterday - I am miserably sore from 30DS on Monday. So bad, in fact, that even when I sneeze or giggle, my abs just ache! Today, Zumba is on the roster again, as well as sticking to my calorie limit.

Writing everything down is helping - I wanted a lemon cookie, but when I realized I'd have to write it down...I didn't eat the lemon cookie. Victory!
Old 03-23-2011, 01:28 PM   #160  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeycactus View Post
Writing everything down is helping - I wanted a lemon cookie, but when I realized I'd have to write it down...I didn't eat the lemon cookie. Victory!
PRIVATE POKEY: WAY TO GO!!

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!!!

i so agree....i know that when i stay accountable to myself by writing down what i am eating...i find i eat less because i don't want to see it in BLACK AND WHITE!!!

plus....i can always go back and double check my entries...and see exactly what triggered me when i get off track!!! way to go!!

PRIVATE RESOLUTE: HOW IS YOUR DAY PRIVATE???
Old 03-23-2011, 02:31 PM   #161  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Because of spring break, my school gym has special hours. I "opened" the gym (waited for staff to let me in) and "closed (pretty much got kicked out).

30 min weights in
60 min aerobics DONE!
Old 03-23-2011, 05:36 PM   #162  
Feed Your Freedom

whew....its been a L-O-N-G day!!!
up and at the gym first thing:
35 mins and 8 miles on bike, 20 mins and 1 mile on treadmill, 35 mins free weights, HiGH 5'S dips, HiGH 5'S jumping jacks, HiGH 5'S crunches, 1 hour 1 mile swim, HiGH 5 extra laps!! HiGH 5'S mins in sauna!!!

THEN: market shopping for a little over an hour...walking and walking the perimeter...and up and down the aisles...i decided to put one item in the buggy and do one lap around the outside of the entire aisles pushing the cart!! i think i went around 22 times!! even thought i only left with 20 items!! whew!!

so i got home, got the grub put away...took a shower...and then intended to rest....but then got a phone call asking if i could babysit for an hour or so....so off i went...

THEN: walking for an hour around town pushing my neighbors baby stroller and little sweet baby....feeding the seagulls....enjoying the beautiful day!!....yikes in flip flops....how stupid!! now my feet hurt!!

THEN: another neighbor called to see if nigel could walk her doggies...but he was gone to the post office..so guess who stepped up to the plate!!! doggie walking for 40 mins!!!

with nigel out of work....we do all sorts of odd jobs for money!!! so i couldn't say no!!!

back home...and truly exhausted and so happy i have leftovers so no cooking!! BOCA BURRITOS FOR SUPPER YIPPPPIE!!!

OVER AND OUT!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 03-23-2011 at 05:39 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:41 PM   #163  

Height: 5'6''

Just checking in...
man what is this--day 14 of gray gloomy skies and rain?? It's getting depressing!! Not able to make it to the gym today so I'm about to head out for a walk in the rain with my pup but before that I'm going to do an "on demand" workout in my living room.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:47 PM   #164  
One man would not fall...

S/C/G: 400/223/190

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post

PRIVATE RESOLUTE: HOW IS YOUR DAY PRIVATE???
My day has been average, neither great nor tragic, i did post earlier this morning but sadly can't post when at work, thanks for thinking of me. You've been busy i see.

So just snacked on a dozen rice crackers ( see i'm cutting back even more no trail mix today ) and am finishing off a cup of joe then it's straight out the door again, at least i'm running a little ahead of yesterday, still i am out of weekend leftovers so will have to prepare something fresh or snoop around in the freezer, i have a hankering for white macaroni so maybe i'll make a box for this evening and lunch tomorrow.

sizzlingina : I too have had Pneumonia, not last summer but the one before, take that stuff serious, get on some meds and try to get some rest, i know it's hard, for me as soon as i layed ( hmmm, is layed even a word ? Seems wrong to me) down the fluid in my lungs would have me coughing so hard i though i was going to rupture something. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Lucyford : Sorry it's so gloomy where you are, i too hate when it is overcast makes everything seem harder, it finally cleared up here today after a spell, forecast did'nt call for it but it's sunny out right now although it is still cold.

MadamButterfly : I hear you loud and clear on the scale hate.

pokeycactus : WooHoo - losing a pound is a great feeling. And yes i personally write down and tabulate every calorie, just so i know if i am actually in need of nourishment or if its just my mind trying to sabotage me again, it helps.

dcapulet : The last couple days we had snow so i hear your groan loud and clear.

jennajellybean : You're making me hungry.

JayTee : Missing you.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:00 PM   #165  

Height: 5'6''

Just finished my low impact day...I took my dog out for 45 mins and did 20 mins of pilates. Just doesn't feel right without the hour at the gym. Although I was still active today I think I'm going to push myself harder tomorrow when I can get back to the gym. Funny...a few months ago I would've thought a 45 min walk with 20 mins of pilates was great and now I feel like I'm cheating?
Closed Thread