Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 10:52 AM   #541  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Morning ladies,

Mystical - How was the workout? I was out there thinking about you this morning.

Blondie - you're very welcome and that plan sounds pretty good, lots of exercise too, looks good and I look forward to your loss on Friday

LTTG - There is nothing more frustrating than losing personals! WTG on the treadmill 2 miles is great and thanks, I'm feeling pretty fantastic too!

Merose - OMG, WTG bravo::broc :
Congrats on being overweight! And you have breakfast in you so you're really lower.

Jacqui_D - Ok, you're right, I'm a pro at this now, who am I kidding, It all still feels so new, I mean it's been two months and I can't help but think of all the months before this when I just didn't care enough so in prospective it seems new. Good to hear that you're treating yourself as you should, I was going to be asking about that...

Delphi - and what no mention of the birthday?! Here's some cyber cake so you can pass on the real stuff, mmmm cyber cake, see? just as yummy. I was toying with the idea of one of those scales too, my BF as one so I'm going to see what wisdom it has when I get to her house tomorrow, or maybe Friday, I imagine airplanes and water retention are not great. And now just like you, my weight decided to do weird things the last 2 days, it appears an exorcism is needed again, I'll call the priest.

MsP - Congrats on the big 4-0 and on a new decade, wow and right after your vacation too, you are a force girlfriend!

CMo4 - The leg survived today, ran for 41 minutes and to torture myself I ran farther and up a hill on my running route that I haven't done yet. It was delightful. I put a warm compress on it b/f bed to lossen it up and it was weaker for sure but there was no pain. I was supposed to start week 4 yesterday so it might be waiting till next week when I get back as I will be running instead for my workouts while I'm away. I'm very excited to give it a go though, I do so like a challenge. And I think that you might have the cleaning advantage being closer to the ground and counters than Delphi, you can go faster! That sucks for girlfirend time, I'm dying to escape tomorrow, wild horses could not drag me away from that airplane! But those family obligations are rather important, just make sure to reschedule!

So my big news today, the leg held its own, well sort of, it got heavily wrapped b/f running and it was weaker than usual, I didn't have quite the power coming from that side, it's a wonder I didn't just run in circles for 40 minutes. DH couldn't help but laugh this morning, I wear two knee braces to workout just because my knees ache a bit if I don't and then my quad wrap, so the smart arse this morning thought maybe I should add a neck brace too and go for a little jog. Ok, it actually was kind of funny but he's a bit sassy.

I've got some upper body circuits to do today as my leg is not ready for squats at all but gotta work around it while it's on the mend. I'm leaving tomorrow around 7am and will be back Sunday night. In the interest of accoutability, I will go for a run on Friday and Saturday, Thursday and Sunday will be off days.

Off to pack and I'll be back to check in later!
Old 07-15-2009, 10:54 AM   #542  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'0"

Good morning ladies

Delphi Welcome to your 30's I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!

Tummy Hope the leg is better Thanks for the advise with the exercising I did set my alarm this morning and didn't get much sleep last night so I was really tired but I did get my walking in. At least that is a start...

Jacqui_D Glad to see that you are back on track. Keep up the good work you are amazing!

merose Congrats! on the weight loss you are doing great! with the job, I will keep my fingers Keep us posted.

Ms Perception

Lewisempire

crazymamaof4 Ok here goes I did get a small workout in. It was as much as I hoped for but I was extremely tired, I have issues with sleep and last night was one of those nights where I was up every 30 minutes but I do feel better and I think I will get a mid-day workout in today as well....Keep your fingers crossed
I'm sorry you have a sick child.. My grandson has been sick with the same thing. My daughter told me yesterday that grandson #2 is getting the same thing.

As for me I am doing well today had a small workout but at least I had one right LOL. My eating has been POP and I had this morning I am down another .5 this morning I didn't think I was going to make it this week.
for all the advise and support on the exercising and thank you crazymamaof4 for reminders on the water everytime I see that I remember to go and get my water. I couldn't do this without all of your support. You ladies are amazing.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:10 AM   #543  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone...I'm joining this challenge half way through. I want to lose 5 pounds in the next 2 weeks.

CW:156
GW:151

I hope everyone is doing well!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 12:14 PM   #544  

omg! Thank goodness I checked in!

DELPHI HAPPY BIRTHDAY I hope you have a beautiful day...wishing you health, love, and happiness...today and always. Regarding the scale...right on with just keep doing what your doing! You are doing fantastic and you look great!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing the pics with us .......enjoy your day today .

saramommy, wb.........welcome to all of you who recently joined in.

Tummygirl, I am so sorry to hear of your fall. Hope your leg is feeling better today.

Crazymamaof4, congratulationssssssssssss on meeting goal You are doing absolutely fantastic girl! hugs....keep on shining.

MsPerception, watch the sleep factor, that's when things started going awry for me (or at least a factor). Try and maybe sneak in some rest when you can. Ohhhhhh, congratulationssssssssssssss on getting into the 150's and the 40 lb. mark................wtggggggggg chickie! : ) :cong rat: It has been a joy watching your progress along this journey, you are doing fantastic and are a real inspiration. Keep up the great work and congrats once again .

merose, congratulationsssss as well!

Jacqui, hi there girl! hug....sounds like you been a busy chicky! Hope your pc is ok now. Wtg on a good day yesterday! Keep on shining sweety and think of all those cals your burning......chat soon .

Mystical, Lauren, Nello.....and to all of you on the losses....congratulations girlssssssssss

Hi blondie : ) sounds like your doing well with your meal plan and all. wtg girl. I like the thin and trim turkey from the deli and have it on a whole wheat pita. Maybe you could bring in a salad sometime if your looking for variety (w h. b eggs in it etc. ). Also, Amys organic frozen stuff is pretty good though a bit pricey. Keep up the good work...chat soon : )

Hi lewisempire and to all of our girls. Sorry I didn't get a chance to get to everyone. I hope you all have a great new day girls.

As for my news...I caught up with some sleep today and feel so much better. I was wiped out yesterday, what a difference some good sleep makes. I did great with my water though and it was a good day otherwise. TOday, the weather is beautiful and the pic of the week so I am going to get my hiney outdoors and enjoy the rays and get some exercise in. Speaking of exercise, I will make a b line for the ex. thread when I next log in to catch up with my schedule. I better get a move on...I have to go to the store later on. Hope you all have a beautiful day, chat soon girls
Old 07-15-2009, 12:25 PM   #545  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Happy Hump Day to Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great day and staying OP.

Happy Birthday Delphi

Just a quick one from me today.

Having a good day so far, a little sore from bootcamp yesterday however I am still going to make it to the gym today. But perhaps for cardio only, everything is hurting right now!

So I have started added lemon slices to my water this week and I have to say I think it is helping my digestion, as well as making it taste a little better. So I am happy about that! On another note, I was planning to give up my morning coffee and switch to tea with lemon but I just can't do it! Where is my will power?!?!?!? Anyways, i'm not going to worry about it too much, I enjoy my coffee in the morning and it helps me get excited and energized for the rest of the day.

Have a good one!
Old 07-15-2009, 03:15 PM   #546  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELPHI!!!!

Old 07-15-2009, 04:22 PM   #547  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Happy Birthday Delphi!

Wishing you many years
Old 07-15-2009, 06:16 PM   #548  
Giovanna

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Hi Chickies, I didn't have time to check in this morning, which is a good thing-more on that in a minute, but I didn't have a chance to say [FONT="Comic Sans MS"DELPHI !!!![/FONT] Hope it has been a fanfreakintastic day.

As for me, I am up 3.6! I am not a happy camperI walked two miles yesterday, staying OP, drank my water, and THIS is what I get. It's not water, 'cause my rings are loose.I don't think it's muscle, because I didn't do ST yesterday. I'm am pouting. Okay, I feel better (not).
Time to do my upper body ST. It's 104, so I don't think I'll walk after like I had planned. Have a nice evening everyone.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:24 PM   #549  

S/C/G: 233/233/175

Height: 5ft7

[SIZE="4"]Happy Birthday Delphie. My mom always said that our 30s would be the best years of our life. We are more wise. Anyways welcome to your flirty 30s[ Thank you for all the 1200 cal responses. It really helps to see what everyone els is eating. Today was a good day but now I just have to get past dinner. I am making chicken pennene with whole wheat pasta./SIZE]
Old 07-15-2009, 06:39 PM   #550  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'0"

Late to the game Don't stress over the weight I know I did last week and it seems like I was on a roller coaster all week but I have finally leveled out and I have started losing again. Keep your chin up and keep up the good work you are doing awesome!

Blondie32 Mmmm! Sounds good. What time is dinner What part of Oklahoma are you from? I grew up in Oklahoma.

Tonight we are cooking on the grill we are having steak and some green veggies and maybe I will fix a fruit salad to go with.
Still Drinking my water

Have a great evening girls
Old 07-16-2009, 02:01 AM   #551  
Daydreamer

S/C/G: 207/193.4/140

Height: 5'3

An update on if i've been following my goals

Health Goals:
Maintain and monitor calorie and fat intake. (I haven't but i've been cooking (which i don't normally do) and eating low fat meals.

Drink 2 more glasses of water to my daily intake. (I've been making this one )

Add more fresh fruits to diet. (Fresh apples every day and a yogurt smoothie tossed in as an alternative to breakfast or lunch)

I haven't been to the gym as yet but I'm going this morning and 2 more times before the week is out (trying to get to 4 days per wk). 4 miles on the elliptical machine, back exercises and crunches. Hoping to a see a difference by the end of next week and hopefully lose those 2lbs I've been inspired to drop.

You guys are amazing and I'm supporting you! keep it up!
Old 07-16-2009, 06:21 AM   #552  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Good Morning Ladies

Thanks for all the b-day wishes. Yesterday wasn't all that great and I had my first off plan day since I started this. Technically it was OP, as I had told myself I was going to have an extremely high day. But still this morning, I stall. 199,198,199,198.....ARGH. It's enough to scream seriously. NIne days of this already. So I thought I would throw in a high day, a very high day just to mix things up, but my body is being a pain in the arse. My metabolism is great, so I'm not in starvation mode or anything. Sodium is kept to the minimum and I'm drinking plenty of water. It just doesn't make sense. However over the past few years, this is the weight that I've maintained for most of that time. So I just don't know what to do. I'm eating 1200 calories a day most days and exercising my butt off. So annoying!

Anywho, you ladies have a groovy day. I'm gonna get off here, smoke me a cigarette and then get to it ladies.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:18 AM   #553  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Dropping in to say Good Morning

I've lost 5 of the 7 lbs. that I gained when I weighed myself on Sunday - so that's good news.

I feel more confident and much better now that I changed my time weight goals.
I'm thinking it's better to get to my weight slower than not make it all all.

Hope everyone has a good OP day

Last edited by susiemartin; 07-16-2009 at 07:18 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:29 AM   #554  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Good Morning to you to Susie and on the panties for dropping those five pounds. Keep on truckin' darling.

I got my workout in this morning, though I omitted the lunges and squats as my legs are STILL sore from the other day. I took your advice Jacqui and used the wall to plant my back foot and OH MY GOSH, at the difference that made. So yeah, still sore. Anywho, I'm gonna get off here and get Canaan fed and medicated and just try to keep busy. One more day ladies and it's ON for Friday evening. Get some!
Old 07-16-2009, 08:39 AM   #555  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Goooood Morning Girls!!!

Delphi~ Okay dangit, I'm coming over kick Darth Scale's arse!!! What the *#&%?!?! I mean, 9 days now? Puh-lease! Did you try the Wii Fit scale yet? Man alive, that would irk me like mad! Now, having said that, I'm going to also add that you know that the scale isn't always right. You KNOW that right? Right! So you just keep doin' what you're doin' girlie! I bet you'll have a huge swoosh soon! I can totally wait on the painting! We actually have to paint the outside trim soon so I'll occupied with that here soon. Remember how I said I had everything pretty much purged and organized? Yeah, well...um...I don't. I mean, everything in the house is pretty much organized and tidy (well, my office needs some love) but the basement----it's a disaster! Funny, it was the first thing I tackled when Project Organization started and as I hit each room, more and more stuff got tossed into the basement. Not to mention hubby took ALL of the shelves that I our stuff stored on (Holiday decor, wrapping paper, etc.) and is using them for his 'work bench' aka ~ Leaning Tower of Crap . Problem is, I have a hard time getting it organized with the kids--the girls are just into too much and I can't get as much done so that'll have to be a project I do alone. Also, that stuff's not going anywhere until we have a yard sale...I loathe yard sales...Anyway, yeah, I'll wait for ya! I still haven't got paint picked out for their room or anything yet and we be poor folk around these parts too!

Tummy~ today's the day!!! Oh I hope you have a blast!!! Don't forget about us and be sure to fill us in on all the fun when you get back!!! Bravo to you for getting that workout in! 41 mins of running--Good Gravy! That makes me tired just reading that! Anyway, have fun!!!! We'll miss you!

Mystical~ Way to go girlie! I KNEW you could brave the early morning hours and get that workout in! Doesn't it feel good to get it done so early? Or maybe it's doesn't just yet--but it will!! I know what you mean about being tired--that's all I ever am anymore. Sigh...but after my workout I always feel muuuuuuuuuch better!! Hope your Grandsons feel better soon! I think we're out of the barfing woods--we're now in phase II : poop It's a treat I tell ya! I wouldn't mind them being sick so much, but the whining is killing me! Even after they're well the whining hangs around for a good week! Ugh...

Saramommy~ Nice to have you aboard! Jump right in and make yourself at home!

FSA
~ nice to see you hun!!! Ahh, beautiful weather is such a treat isn't it? Gotta love it! Thanks so much for the kind words Glad to hear you got some sleep--wanna give me some?

Lauren~ congrats on getting more water in--I've heard a lot of people who put lemon in it to make it taste better, interesting that it helps with digestion too! And hey, don't sweat the coffee--one cup isn't gunna hurt ya! I cut out my 2nd cup, but it was just because I was forgetting to drink it! Once I started exercising and eating better, I wasn't as tired in the afternoons and didn't need it. Now, try to take my morning coffee away and you'll pull your arm back minus a hand! But again, I don't feel like I need it so much anymore, but I do so enjoy it! Mmmm! Yummy!

Mom~ I'm hoping that Darth Scale is kinder to you this morning--if not, I say, take a break from weighing for a couple of days (yeah, I know, I know--easier said than done). Hope you had a good workout yesterday--did you at least go swimming after you were done? Ahhh, gotta love having a pool! *sniff, sniff* I want one!!! I'll chat with you soon!

Blondie
~ how was dinner last night? Care to share the recipe? I'm always in need of new recipes, hubby's getting b o r e d with having the same thing over and over.

Splitsun~ good job working on those goals! You sound like you're making a lot of headway! Now get yourself to the gym and you'll be set!! Glad you checked in, keep up the great work!

Susie~ Woo hoo!!! 5 lbs!! That's awesome! So glad you're back in the game! Bravo to you for changing your goals! Sometimes we need to tweak things a bit and make them work for us, not against us. I love your mindset--keep up the fantastic work!

Well ladies, it's going to be lovely day here--barely above 70, sunny and absolutely gorgeous! It's more like Spring than Summer and they're saying it'll feel like Fall here in a couple of days! Gotta love the Midwest!

The girls are feeling better, but whining, whining, whining--I think need some earplugs! They're also not sleeping great which, of course, means I'm not sleeping great. 5 hours of broken sleep does not a rested mama make! *yawn* But, I made sure to get up and get my workout in before hubby left! I'm 2/3's of the way done with week 7 of HIIT--I've almost met that goal!! One more week after this one--just 4 more workouts and I will have completed 8 weeks of HIIT! I'll have to go back and see how my belly has changed since I started--this program is supposed to help you "Lose Your Belly Fat Fast", we'll see.

Down to 155 again today so that's good news. Wearing size 10 capris right now, more good news! Need to pay bills and clean off my desk, not such good news.

Okay, well, I don't have anything interesting to say this morning so I'll hit the road! Have a wonderful day ladies! Eat well, exercise and be sure to...

Drink Your Water!
Closed Thread