Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 08:20 AM   #511  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Good Morning Ladies

Tis a late one for me today. I kind of woke up sore from yesterday, plus I knew I would be staying up late this evening, as I'm getting the last two disk of the first season of LOST. Probably not as sore as Tummy is this morning, but man alive. On top of that, I did make it to the tanning bed yesterday and my arse is burnt. Well not all over, just in those spots that haven't seen the light of day. Didn't want to blind my friend come this weekend. He is another story. Not much time now, have to get Canaan fed and medicated and get the household up and running smoothly, then I'll be back to do personals.

Thanks for all the kind words. I'll be back in a few to catch up.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:14 AM   #512  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Heya and good morning my chickies!!!

Tummy~ Sorry, didn't mean to make you cry--I got all and didn't know when to stop! I'm with you--30 isn't a big deal, heck I got my belly button pierced when I turned 30--with my MOM! Yup, it's true, I have the coolest Mom ever!! No pics yet, maybe when I hit my first goal! Man alive girlie, I'm glad you're okay!! Now that I've said that, Bwahahahaha! oh the visual--the visual of you, drywall bits in your hair, head in the potty, shower curtain all over the place... it's just too much! Oh girl, I bet you were a SIGHT! Seriously though, I'm glad you're okay, take care of that bruise and don't work that leg too hard k? Oooh, I'm so glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that story!

Delphi
~ Ber 'chica ber-ner! Look at you, you hot, sexy mama you! Dang girl! What an insane difference!!! I mean, how many inches have you lost off your midsection? It's gotta be a lot!! You are doing such a fantastic job--I love your energy and your unrelenting positive attitude! Keep it up girlie, there's nothing you can't do!! As for your knees, just take jogging one step at a time--it sounds like you've gained a lot of strength in your knees so I say GO FOR IT! Um, lastly, take care of that burnt butt girlie!

FSA~ sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! Ahh, dancing...what's that again? Hurray on the sunshine! Nothing perks up my mood like sunshine! And after all the rain you guys have had, it sounds like it's long overdue!

Linzluv
~ congrats on the losses! You're doing great!

Susie
~ Oh the wisdom of those who have been there! Gotta love it! But um, as for the 'after 35' thing...I'm 37 and still waiting find out! Although perhaps the 4 children are hampering that a bit.

Mystical
~ good luck with the move hun! Congrats to you on drinking your water! Even better still, you've cut back on your soda and tea! That's a huge accomplishment! As for exercising--it was the last thing I started too. I dieted over and over again and never exercised, this time it took me a week to get moving. How do I stay motivated? Well, the ladies in the group sure don't hurt! Seeing everyone doing their workouts keeps me going. I also have to report my diet and exercise to a friend of mine who's on her own weight loss journey. The key thing for me was making it a priority. I needed to make sure that I looked at exercise as an expected daily thing--like getting out of bed, showering, eating, taking care of my kids--something that NEEDED to be done. It became a non-negotiable issue. It helped tremendously to come here and write down my goals--that really helped me commit to it. Lastly, I had to make time for it. I started out doing my strength training in the morning, it was tricky sometimes, but the kids usually stopped climbing on me long enough for me to get it done , then I'd save my cardio for after they went to bed--this was tough because by the end of the day I just wanted to sit on the couch and veg, but I did it. There were many nights I came here to read the exercise thread just to get motivated! Anyway, when I changed my exercise goals in July, I decided to follow the Great Delphi's lead and wake up early. Man has that ever helped! Not only do I not get distracted and put off my workout, but I'm positive it's help the pounds come off faster! Plus, I get some solid quiet time afterwards--well, most mornings. And sometime--I even get a shower in before the kids wake up!! Anyway, those are some things that keep me motivated. Oh, also, changing up my workouts helps stave off boredom too, and making sure I take a day off, that's a nice little bonus as well.

Glutio~ stress, stress, stress! I tell ya, I bet that's what's behind your crying jag and your sleep issues this week. You need a break hun! See if you can get away for a few hours of down time to help you get your mind off of moving and packing and stuff. Big hun, hang in there!

Mom~ Ahem! Where are you?!?!?!

Not too bad, I was thinking since I didn't catch up last night that I'd be way behind! Glad you didn't get all uber chatty on me and make me type my fingers off this morning!

So, let's see...I've Met my July Goal!! I weighed in today at 155!!! I get to add another to my siggy AND I've hit the 40 lb mark (well, actually 41!!)!!! I've reached the lowest weight in the past 10 years--this is about where I was when I got married (could have been a little heavier, I didn't weigh in that day )--and although my body is different, I'm still thrilled as all get out to be here! Only 5 more lbs to my first Goal!!

Hubby asked me today when I plan to stop losing. Um...huh? I had to think for a sec before I replied because I couldn't figure out a good answer. I said, 'um, I guess when I stop losing. That is, when I get down to a healthy weight and no longer see jiggly fat in various places.' . Not the answer he was looking for, but I really haven't thought about when I plan to stop losing weight. I mean, I can't go on losing forever right? I guess I'll just have to take it one day at a time and see how things are at 150, 140...etc. (140?! Did I just type 140? I haven't even dreamed of being that weight in forever! ).

So, let me ask you ladies, when do you plan to stop losing weight? Do you have a fixed goal weight in mind? Or is it a fixed goal size? Or is it neither? Are you just going to keep going until you feel comfortable and happy where you are?

I remember being 135 and very muscular and thinking I was fat (I had a 23" waist at the time, can you believe I thought I was fat?!?!), I really doubt I will ever be that size again and I'm fine with that. But I do wonder when I'll be happy with my weight/size--that is, when I feel like I can quit focusing on losing and just maintain, kwim? I guess for me, I would like to lose at least another 10 lbs after I hit my first goal--and after that I want to get toned, toned, toned!!!!!

Well ladies, I better stop rambling now. I need to check on Abby, she had a horrible barfy day yesterday and a rough start to the night as well--I hope she follows Emmy's lead and stops barfing after the first 24 hrs! Poor thing, she's terrified of barfing.

Okay girls, you have a wonderful, amazing day and remember to...

Drink Your Water!

Last edited by iDream; 07-14-2009 at 09:18 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:18 AM   #513  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Default July Weight Loss Challenge List of Participants (so far!)

Weight Loss goals are in this list. Exercise goals are in the sister thread--July Exercise Challenge http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175369. If anyone sees something that they'd like to have changed or edited in their info, please just let me know! I'll continue to add new people as they join in. Good luck to all! You can do it!

FullSteamAhead: Get back on track OP consistently; lose between 6-7 lbs
Sunflowergirl68: Lose 8-10 lbs; drink more water
NewShinyMe: Keep track of water intake; reach the 160's; stay accountable during the weekends
Jelder227: Lose 8-10 lbs
LaurenA: Lose 5 lbs
Lene1974: Drink 64 oz of water daily; lose 5 lbs
Velveteen: Reach 85 kg or less
Delphi: Reach ONEderland--MET GOAL!!; lose 10 lbs
Jacqui_D: Lose 7-10 lbs
JoyinSF: Lose 6-8 lbs
Crazymamaof4: Lose at least 5 lbs; eat even MORE fruits and veggies; try out a new recipe every week; stay POP at least 85% of the time
Jellybellyjess: Lose 7-10 lbs
Susiemartin: Lose 10 lbs to be under 225 lbs
Nellonello: Lose 8 lbs; maintain a 1000-calorie deficit 5 days a week
Linzluv: Lose 10 lbs
Mystical: Lose 8-10 lbs
Robbynmarie_k: Fit into a size 18; reach 48 in waist measurement; maintain a 1000 calorie deficit; reach 220 lbs
Sugarbaby269: Lose 8-10 lbs
Stephanielllll: Lose 8 lbs; drink recommended amount of water
Gekster: Lose 9 lbs; be more accountable on the weekends
Peachykeen62: Lose 8-10 lbs
Merose: Reach "overweight" on BMI chart; lose 9 lbs to reach 185 lbs
Joyra: Lose 10 lbs to reach 145 lbs; lose 10 inches
CakeBatter: Lose 6 lbs to reach 165 lbs; try to eat "clean"
JazzyPeggy: Lose 10 lbs to reach 273 lbs
Ms_Perception: Lose 5 lbs; take a multi-vitamin at least 85% of the time; lose inches, especially around the waist
Canadianangel: Go gluten-free
VickieLou: Lose 15 lbs
SuzyQ: Lose 5 lbs
Wifey: Lose 10 lbs; drink a LOT of water
Ashley4012: Eat no fast food; lose 10 lbs
Annie96: Lose 8 lbs; drink water every day; do not do mindless munching; measure and prepare food to stay consistent with Fitday journaling
TexSue: Lose 5 lbs; drink 48 oz of water per day
Glutio: Lose 10 lbs
Late_to_the_Game: Lose 7-10 lbs; drink more water
Iamren: Lose 12 lbs
Janis427: Lose 10 lbs
Lookingtobehealthy: Lose 6-8 lbs
JasonsLea: No "pigging out" in Alabama for BFF's wedding
Ruby5839: Lose 5-8 lbs; stay OP at least 5 days a week
Blondie32: Lose 10 lbs
CamiToo: Reach 220 lbs
LewisEmpire: Drink 64 oz of water every day; lose 8 lbs
Tracy: Lose as much weight as possible under 277.6 lbs
SteelersGirlie: Lower number of bad carbs eaten; eat more vegetables; lose 10 lbs
SkinnyJeansInWaiting: Lose 10 lbs
Moralia: Reach the 130s
Candtlove: Lose 10 lbs; drink more fluids
Just_a_dreamy1: No bingeing; drink at least 6 bottles of water a day; fit into size 7's with NO muffin top; eat as healthily as possible
Mommaof2lilmen: Lose 5 lbs; drink more water
Couch: Lose 3.3 kg (7.3 lbs) to reach 96.5 kg (212.3 lbs)
2beautiful2Bfat; Lose 10 lbs to reach 202 lbs
Paisleyprincess: Lose 12 lbs to reach 235.1 lbs
Mothermavis: Lose 11 lbs to reach 145 lbs
SoulMeetsBody: Drink 10 cups of water a day; try not to "pig out"; lose 4-5 lbs
Tummy_Girl: Lose 10 lbs to reach 189 lbs
Jacque9999: Stay in the 120s
Petunia418: Lose 10 lbs
PaperSkin: Reach the 160s
Synesthetes: Lose 2 lbs
Splitsun: Lose 2 lbs; maintain and monitor calorie and fat intake; drink 2 more glasses of water daily; add more fresh fruits to diet

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 07-14-2009 at 11:43 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:32 AM   #514  

My goodness! I missed 3 pages with the list? I'm sorry ladies! Besides being super busy, my computer keeps shutting down on me. The fan is not working properly. I missed not being on yesterday and oh how I have needed you girls! What I am so busy with is preparing for the yard sale I'm going to have. I have a room upstairs, the downstairs back porch, the upstairs back porch, my dining room, and my garage, stuffed full of boxes to go through and sort and clean and price, not to mention bigger items like furniture. I am working on it for hours and hours at a time. And I completely lose track of time, which spells doom for me. I have not had fresh green veggies in days. I have not drunk even 64 oz of water in days. I don't know if I've drunk 48 oz of water a day in the last few days. I eat breakfast on my feet, forget to take my vitamins, and then forget to eat meals. So then I grab a handful of almonds or walnuts, which are healthy, but no substitute for meals! And they are loaded with calories when you eat too many of them. And that's all I've been eating! I've exercised, barely, but if I don't strength train today, I will blow that goal. My joints ache, my fingers are swollen, and the scale has me up 3 lbs! It's no surprise to me at all. I am determined to not let the hours get away from me today! I will eat meals, I will drink water and green tea, I won't eat any nuts, I will eat green and other colorful veggies, and I will strength train today! (And I've already eaten breakfast, sitting down, and taken my vitamins.) Now, I have to go back and read 4 pages worth to see what I missed before I have to get started on my boxes again! And I hope my computer holds out!

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 07-14-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:41 AM   #515  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Jacqui~ girlfriend, I need your phone number! I'd call you every 3 hours to make sure you eat a MEAL! Okay, so you need to prep for the yard sale--good, but remember, nothing is more important than your health! Don't get so busy that you fall into bad habits like skipping meals and eating on the fly . Do what you can, what you don't get organized and priced can wait--you can always have more than one yard sale ya know (this coming from someone with a basement FULL of yard sale items that need to be gotten rid of ). Just take it easy and make sure that today you get in some fresh veggies and fruit--NO NUTS--and girl, don't make me bust out my on you for not drinking your water!! Egads! I'll be checking in on your to make sure you're getting in your H2O!!!

Okay, off to start cleaning the kitchen, Ab is still sleeping and I'm just going to let her rest. Have a great day ladies!!

Last edited by iDream; 07-14-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:43 AM   #516  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'0"

glutio I agree I bet the stress is behind some of your problems I know when I get stressed even if I fall asleep I don't rest because my mind is always going. Try to take some time just for you. Maybe take a long hot bath. Something that you can just relax. Keep your chin up sweetie!

Jacque9999

crazymamaof4 Thank you so much for the support..... I do believe I am going to take you advice and get up earlier so I can get my workout in. I can do this... Your the best.

I have an idea but it is not really a fixed goal I am just trying to take it day by day and I will just know when I get there LOL

As for me today I am feeling much better about the exercising and I am going to get up early in the mornings and get a workout in and I am going to do my cardio at night. I will just listen to my music and walk, walk, walk! Yeah!!

After last weeks weigh in I have watching my weight close, after my weigh-in I went back up by 2.5 lbs I don't understand because my eating was on plan. I have been steadily losing a small amount since then but I am still not back to that weigh-in weight. I guess I should just be thankful that I am still at a 7lb loss for the month so far.... I guess I just got so excited with that first 7.5 lb loss that I thought wow can't wait to see next week and then I started gaining. It has been a crazy week but I feel like I am back on top, at least emotionally. Well here I go again just going on and on. Thanks for listening.

Hope you all have a wonderful happy day!!!
Old 07-14-2009, 10:02 AM   #517  

S/C/G: 180/130/130

Height: 5'5

Hi, ladies.

Day 24 for me today.

I broke up with my boyfriend last night. I have a lot of stuff to figure out, and I have to find a job by September, because that's when the maternity leave that I was covering is over. After that, I'll be getting a second job.

I won't be able to get on here much. Thank you for being there for me over the last few weeks.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:08 AM   #518  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

just a dreamy1-Best wishes in all you have ahead of you. I hope you can still find time to keep your health a priority. Take care!

Tummy-I just read your story from yesterday and cracked up. Similar things have happened to me and you can't help but laugh at yourself at moments like those!!

CMof4-Interesting your DH wanted to know when you'd be "done". My goal for now is to just get into the healthy BMI category. After that it will be a personal decision based on fitness and not "jiggling"...kwim? LOL Oh btw...CONGRATULATIONS on your loss!! You're kicking my butt! What an incredible month you're having, even with vacation and all. You are an inspiration! P.S. Hope your little girl is better soon!

Delphi-Thanks for sharing about your tanning experience. I consider tanning and then wonder if my white skin around my unmentionables can handle it! Maybe I'll try it when I reach a some goal. We'll see.

Jacqui-Getting ready for a garage sale can be very time-consuming, but don't toss your progress out the window. We've missed you and want to see you continue to make good choices, so BE GOOD. EAT YOUR VEGGIES and DRINK YOUR WATER!!

glutio-Moving can be stressful, but it's your choice to eat right and get in your exercise. You CAN do it!! If things aren't perfect or don't go how youwant, oh well. It's not life and death, but your health IS, so take care of yourself! Hope this week is better for you!

Today has already started out well with exercise and good food choices, and I'm gonna try to fit in some more activity later. I am a little tired still since we stayed up late AGAIN playing cards and all. I could use a really good night's sleep tonight, but it may not happen. Tonight DH won't be home 'til late and then doesn't want to sleep right away..he wants to talk and watch TV together. Oh well, I really can't complain!

Last edited by Ms Perception; 07-14-2009 at 10:10 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:37 AM   #519  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning ladies,

Mystical - Personally, the exercise was first just a routine thing, I scheduled it and it wasn't so much motivation as it was "exercise time." I think it's finding something you enjoy doing, for me being able to run again has been a godsend, I enjoy all my exercise more now that I'm doing that as part of it. I started doing evening too, just so that I would do it, once my daughter was in bed. Then it moved to afternoons while she napped and then when I wanted to start running again, which is an outside thing for me, I realized that I could only do that at 6am, when dh was always home and dd was sleeping. I only wake up that early 3 days a week right now but it's not too hard knowing I have the other four days to sleep in a little. After all that , for me it boils down to commitment and not motivation anymore. That brief fire of motivation sure burns out fast but with goals and a strategy to get it in it is something different. And the more you do it the easier it gets.

Glutio - I hope you get some sleep dear, omg, that sounds like my pregnancy, crying over stuff like that, horrible!

Delphi - Well at least you have a good excuse not to sit down too much today. Can't wait for the update, I like stories

CMo4 -
My dear, it's not even half way through the month, over-achieve much?! WTG! I'm with you on the absence of jiggly bits for goal. But I thought I looked smoking hot at 167 (size 12) so I think I might lose my mind when I get down to where you are. I'm really playing it by ear though b/c I realize now that I'm pretty fortunate to be stacked with a lot of muscle. My best friend and I shared clothes for ages and it was only recently that I found out I outweighed her by 23lbs! with the same measurements, exactly, height, waist, everything. So i'm realizing that what I always thought about size and weight might be a bit off for me but I'm finding my mind moving more towards fitness goals instead. I'm toying with the idea of running a 5k with dh in fall, I want to be able to do a chin up and things like that now. But definitely no more jiggly bits. Oh and a size 6 would be nice too.

Jacqui - That must be some yard sale to be more important than you health and fitness, wow. But please take care of you hun, we need a happy healthy Jacqui round here!

Penelope - big I hope it all works out great for you.

MsP - Great start to the day! Does your dh have a brother who looks like my dh? They get home late, you're tired and they want to talk and cuddle and watch TV, honestly, what kinda guys are we dealing with here?

Well the horrible, no good, embarassing moment of the year is almost repaired. Dh rehung the shower rod last night but I'm not great. The bruise got more gruesome overnight and it's a very odd injury. It doesn't feel any different to flex it, walking I can feel tenderness but no pain, but if I push through my heels to stand up, OMG. Like a moment ago trying to stand up while holding a 25lb toddler. Not a good idea. It's breaking my heart but I'm going to have to take another day off, at least one. It's pretty funny that I'm already freakin' out this morning b/c I can't do my HIIT. I'm starting week 4 and CMo4 said it was super hard, I was so excited. Oh well taking care of me is far more important than one day or two of exercise but it's just so funny that it's making me crazy.

I better get off to grocery shop, again, dh is getting freaked out about me being gone for four days and however is he going to feed himself and our daughter? Honestly, I've only been a SAHM for five months and he's already forgotten how to cook? Likely story. Regardless, I need to get them some supplies so my daughter isn't feed jelly beans and pepsi for four days. (Mental note: hide the jelly beans)
Old 07-14-2009, 10:47 AM   #520  

S/C/G: 270/206/150

Height: 5-4

Hi ladies, I am at work and have had a great weekend. Celebrating life at 40...
I am pleased to announce that even post all the activities and food this weekend had to offer that I weighed in this morning at 238 so no gain....

Wishing you all well on your journey...
Will check in later at home.
Have a great day!
Old 07-14-2009, 10:50 AM   #521  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning Everyone!

Weigh in and I am happy to say down 2.5lbs!!
Old 07-14-2009, 12:11 PM   #522  
Sensewear and WW

S/C/G: 230/195.2/164

Height: 5'9"

I am so excited to finally be in the single digit 200s. Onderland is right around the corner and so achievable by Memorial Day which was my original goal. I am down another 2.8 lbs today
Old 07-14-2009, 12:13 PM   #523  

T_Girl, your pics look great!! What a difference!! Girl, you've lost rolls! Oh my word, a 7" x 9" bruise!! The story is hilarious, lol!! But owww! That has to hurt! I can see you laughing though! I would have laughed at myself too! Oh, that is so cool that you still have your records from your previous weight loss attempt! I wish I still had mine! Too many moves from then to now; they got lost in the shuffle!

Delphi, your pics are fantastic too! You lost your tummy and those 17s look great! But dang, girl, how'd you keep your boobs?! Lol!! Mine are just disappearing, lol! You look great!! About the being out of the swing of things, stress can really mess up your mind and body. You wouldn't think that it has such an effect but it really does. I found that out the hard way last month. Just keep plugging along like you're doing! Really, what is the alternative? Eventually, you'll get back to your normal self! I'm so glad that Canaan is breathing easier now! That has to be a relief! Oh and girl, I agree with T_Girl and Susie! The 30s are hot with a capital H-O-T!! You have everything to look forward to!!

LTTG, congrats on the weight loss and inches!! That is SO great!!

Susie, I know everyone thinks differently and what works for some doesn't work for others, but I think it's a good idea to change time sensitive goals. I'm all for setting goals along the way, but putting a time on them can get very tricky. I know we set time-related goals for these monthly threads, but these challenges are just light-hearted fun to motivate us, something to shoot for, not something set in stone that will frustrate us if we don't meet them. Serious time-sensitive goals, on the other hand, can bring down a weight loss effort, especially for those prone to all-or-nothing thinking, like me! I don't know if you've set main target goals on a timetable or just these fun types, but if it's the main kind, I definitely think it would be a good idea to consider rethinking those. You don't have to limit yourself with time!

Mystical, good luck with all your preparation for the move! I can definitely relate, only I am unpacking things instead of packing things! Good job on the drinking water! You're doing just great!

Nello, congrats on the 1 lb down!! Oh, and another 2.8!! Woohoo!

Ms_P, so good to have you back and I'm glad you had a great trip!!
And that is fantastic that you maintained your weight!

Merose, I've mentioned before that a few of us here have and/or do suffer from bouts of depression, so you're not alone, chickie! We understand and sometimes it just helps to know you can talk about it, so don't feel bad about not always feeling upbeat on here! Congrats on your weight loss, and for your NSV of getting out and walking in public! Woohoo! That is fantastic!

Sandye, OMGosh, your "ramblings" made me cry! Oh and I just read that you made T_Girl and Delphi cry too! I think what you expressed is what so many of us feel! We are so lucky to have found each other! Just being without you guys for the last few days, look how I have fallen behind. That's why today, even though I need desperately to be working on my boxes and boxes and did I mention boxes of stuff, I am taking this time out to write personals and praying my computer doesn't quit on me! I need you girls! Anyway, what you wrote was lovely. Congrats on the 40 lb loss!! And I can't wait to hear that you fit into your wedding dress again! Oh my, I will never be there again. I'd have to get down to 125 lbs and I told myself I wasn't going to shoot for that again. At my age, I'm thinking 135-145 is much better. Great job on all your successes!

Synesthetes, !! Good to have you! I've added you to the list! Oh, and I've just edited your goal from the 4 lbs to the 2 lbs! Good luck!

Dreamy, congrats on the 24 days! That is fantastic! Keep it up! And even though you have to get a new job and won't have as much time, I'll hope you'll still be able to come on sometimes! This place is pretty amazing! Good luck on your job search!

Lewis, it sounds like you had such a fun weekend! Great job on the exercise!

Splitsun!! So glad you've joined us! I've added you to the list! Good luck!

FSA, here I am! Lol! I'm glad you had a great weekend! Like you, I have to buckle down now and get OP too!

Glutio, I'm so sorry to hear that your sleep is getting worse! I hope your doc will be able to come up with a better solution for you!

CMof4, Ms_P, and T_Girl, I hear you!! And I am resolved to change my ways back to the better today! Thank you ladies!!!

Looking, good job on the maintenance! Not gaining is always a success!

Lauren, congrats on the 2.5 lbs down!! Woohoo!

Hi Joci! and to all our other ladies! BTW, where's NSM? Did she go on vaca?

Okay, please let this send without the computer stopping! Please! Please!

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 07-14-2009 at 12:18 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:18 PM   #524  
On a Mission

S/C/G: 286/275.8/185

Height: 5'6

crazymama, I've been forcing breaks the last few days. Drinks with the girls Friday night followed by a movie, dinner out with DH Saturday night, lunch and a movie on Sunday, dinner out with two friends last night followed by tv and bed, and dinner out tonight too!!

Bad Tummy! No pregnancy comments!!!

I'm forcing myself into an "it's no big deal" place, even though it kind of is. It's not THAT big of a deal. I'm still hoping to be ready Wednesday, but right now, the biggest issue can't be dealt with until tomorrow. We're out of room in the shed with things that need to go to Maryland, but we get the U-Haul tomorrow. So DH is supposed to start loading up so we can get the rest of the stuff from in the house into the shed so the house looks respectable. There are a few things to do outside as well, but my grandmother's supposed to go over and check that out and help Paul out with the truck while I'm at work tomorrow. That woman has magic powers, so I know things will be better off when I get home!

I'm still feeling dead to the world. I actually described this earlier as feeling like a chicken with its head cut off who has been alive much longer than a chicken without a head should live -- tired of running, dizzy, directionless, and bruised from running into everything. I took a 5-hour enegry type shot drink this morning because I just wasn't functional AT ALL. I feel a lot better, surprisingly, so I'm about as tired as I was 3 days ago instead!

My doc is on vaca, but the main doc at the office looked over my file and said to stop taking the Ambien CR. They want me to try upping my dose of Trazodone over the next few days to see if that helps any. I guess we shall see in time.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:59 PM   #525  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Alright. I had to mow the front lawn and do some laundry and get everyone settled and now I'm trying to eat my lunch and do some personals.

Glutio ~ Thanks 's! You know I'm going through the same thing with stress right now, but I'm trying to fake it to make it. Perhaps, you can as well. I hope things get better.

Jacqui ~ I've gone a cup size down in my girls but my arse is what really took a lick. It's a third of what it used to be, before long there won't be anything back there. Sorry to hear you are having PC troubles but staying busy is never a bad thing. I bet your burning tons of calories. Just remember to take care of you, or I might have to go all ninja on somebody.

nello ~ and way to go chicky. You are well on your way darling. Keep truckin'.

Lauren ~ on the two pounds dear. You are definitely making great progress.

Looking ~ Way to go on the maintaining.

Tummy ~ First of all, know that I love you girl, but man when I read that, I fell out laughing... I'm so sorry. I know it's probably killing you but man that's some of that great youtube action right there. Hey I've heard horror stories about people falling in the tub or on there way out and having objects impale them in not so nice places, so just count your blessings you weren't headed to the emergency room with a foreign object stuck where the sun don't shine. LMAO! Oh, luv ya girly, you know that right?

MsP ~ Hey I like tanning but usually in the winter as there is plenty of opportunity to tan up all natural in the summer time, but I needed to touch up those white spots.

dreamy ~ Awe 's sorry to hear that. It will get better.

mystical ~ My morning workouts are my saving grace. I make sure to ALWAYS get up early and do them, which now it's just routine. But seriously, I am bad about saying eh, I don't feel like it, later in the day, but in the mornings, I have plenty of peace and plenty of energy so no excuses. I hope it works for you as well darling.

Sandye ~ and for hitting your July goal. You are my hero, but of course you know that don't ya, young jedi. So your back home, it's time to get busy. ARe you up for a cleaning marathon or what? You know if you wimp out or something, that's cool with me. Doesn't mean you're any less my hero or anything.

Jacque ~ Thanks darling. 's!

Whew, I hope I didn't miss anyone. Alright, finished personals, the lawn, core training, and gonna start cardio in a few. Waiting on the people to call me back to set up a time to come over today or tomorrow to show me how to operate that suctioning pump for Canaan. So I may be doing lots of cleaning today to, we shall see. You ladies have a groovy day and may the force be with you all.
Closed Thread