Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 11:51 AM   #496  

Morninggggggggg girls .....I just read through the last few pages. Sounds like a lot of you took off for the weekend.....wb girls.

Welcome to those of you who joined us recently and congratssss girls for the losses

As for me....well it was a rip roaring weekend..lol. Going back OP today. It was nice spending time with DH, we took a few day trips. Yesterday we took off as well and then I helped him pack in the evening. He had to get up at 3 this morning to catch his flight. Thank goodness I did some dancing and walking t his weekend. My tummy feels a little upset from the festivities but other than that, fortunately, I am feeling well. I had some difficulty sleeping in the recent past and lots of hot spells but I'm working on my night time sleep shedule, etc. We are due for a great week weatherwise...the forecaster said it's the first time in 6 weeks we are getting sun 5 days in a row and boy what a good time to get my groove on. The pool can heat up and I can do my swimming and some outdoor activities.

Delphi......Your body may just be stabilizing the loss you had thus far and recently, give it some time and give YOURSELF some time. Cut yourself some slack...you been through a lot recently. You will be feeling better. I agree about having or planning a special something for yourself, gosh you so deserve it and it would be a nice lift. The pampering sounds great...how about a mani or a pedi? Your hair is absolutely gorgeous. Keep on truckin..

Lewissssss, hi there! WB from your lake trip. I can't believe it whenyou mentioned hot dogs and chips...omg! lol. That rang a bell . Everything tastes better on the water. I'm glad you got some time off and not o n call and had a weekend away! I am assuming TOM is gone now so you got that out the way for the month which is great. Is your little hummer still around? Have a great day...chat soon Here is to a great OP day for us chicky.....

MsPerception......wb from your trip as well! SOunds like you had a lovely time with your family : ). Wtg on keeping an even keel with your weight, I think that is fantasatic! The activity helps so much. In summer, when I typically have more festivities and parties. etc.., it's the activity that will save me from gaining. Without it, I gain! Anyhow...enough about me, your doing great and I am glad that you had a wonderful time with your family, hug.

speaking of which girls....I was holdigng steady last time I checked but noooooo I did not go on the scale after this short vaca , lol. I am ready for my new day and don't want the scale to upset me this morning! I was looking on the calender this morning, we still have 18 days left! Thanks to you girls...I am keeping myself in check this summer a lot more than I normally do!

Oh I have to get a move on. Will catch up with you all later. TUmmygirl...glad your feeling good, you have a fantastic workout and day! : ). crazymama,,,,,,,,,,,congratulations on your accomplishments and ty for sharing with us, such an inspiration. A big hello to all of you girls. Where is our Jacqui? Did she go away for the weekend too? Jacqui........hugs...hope you had a great weekend, hope you all did. Okay,,, I will check back later. I need to do a few things around here and then I need some feel good sun therapy and some working out. I want to be tanned and lighter when dh returns .
Old 07-13-2009, 12:40 PM   #497  

S/C/G: 239/239/180

Height: 5'4"

July 6- 215
July 13- 215
July 20- 210
July 27-

July 31-
Old 07-13-2009, 02:10 PM   #498  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

FSA ~ Hey sweetie. How ya been girly? Sounds like you guys had another groovy weekend. I'm glad you are enjoying your days. Thanks for the advice. I think your right and that my body is just trying to readjust itself..yet again. Thanks a bunch.

Well I opted for my cardio midday instead of the core training, as the core training doesn't expend as much energy as the cardio does. So I'll leave the CT for the evening. I had a total NSV though. I jogged and my knees didn't hurt. I did every squat/lunge (like they aren't bad enough separately, but put them together in one move and I'm about ready to tear Maya's head off) I did every hop, jog in place, shuffles, plie, karate kick/squat and those hop over the bench things, without my knees hurting. So now I'm wondering, could I be ready? Could my knees actually be ready for jogging? Man I sure hope so, or I'm at least very very close. Tomorrow we shall test my theory out and see how it goes. At any rate, I hope you ladies are having a great day.

Last edited by Delphi; 07-13-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:22 PM   #499  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tummy Girl View Post
Delphi - I'm proud of you, embrace the inner sex monkey, you go! And 30 ain't so bad, I hit it in May and I'm a whole lot hotter at 30 than I was at 29 and so are you! I can't think of a better way to start off a new birthyear either. Have fun, report back, spare no details
Newsflash
I was a very attractive woman in my teens & 20's.
But I became smoking hot around 35 and it never let up until my mid -50's.

Seriously some women grow more attractive to members of the opposite sex as they grow older.

If your momma hasn't told you,
I'm here to tell you that you young 'uns just think you know about sex ........well...
you'll have to hit 35 or so before you really find out
Enjoy what lies ahead.

Last edited by susiemartin; 07-13-2009 at 10:29 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:57 PM   #500  
Robicle Nesticlermatus

Ahh, I'm awfully late, but I would still like to join, if that's alright!

My goal for the rest of July is to lose 2lbs.
We're 2 weeks in to July now, so I think that's a pretty reasonable goal...

Good luck everyone!!
Old 07-13-2009, 05:10 PM   #501  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'0"

Hello ladies just checking in today.... I don't have time for personals I am busy with getting things ready for the move. It seems everyday they are showing our apartment, we are trying to get things ready in between all of that. Not long now until we move into our new house can't wait.

Hope you all have a great evening I will check in with you later.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:26 PM   #502  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Susie ~ I literally spit my water out reading that. Good stuff!

Alright ladies. I've been in this "place" lately, as you all know. So what better way to make yourself feel better than with pictures. Not only the pictures, but remember those 17 juniors jeans I was tellin' ya'll about not to long ago. Well I got my butt into them comfortably, with no muffin top. Get some!

So here ya go...When I joined 3FC in May..

and today in those jeans...

So yeah, feeling pretty good NOW!
Old 07-13-2009, 05:46 PM   #503  

Delphi Oh my goodness girl you look awesome I am so jealous!!! You are my inspiration keep up the good work you are an amazing woman. Thank you for sharing with us.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:49 PM   #504  
Sensewear and WW

S/C/G: 230/195.2/164

Height: 5'9"

Delphi -- You are doing incredible!! Keep up the good work.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:19 PM   #505  

S/C/G: 97/78/65 - 214/172/143

Height: 168cm - 5'6

delphi - all I can say is wow!
Old 07-13-2009, 08:14 PM   #506  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Delphi - that's rocking awesome and isn't it nice when the thing that sticks out the farthest are the ladies and not the tummy! Sweet arse in those jeans malady. Wow! Woohoo on the panties
Old 07-13-2009, 09:13 PM   #507  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Good Evening ladies...

FSA - Sounds like crazy business and a pool, aahhh what a nice thought.

Linzluv - Congrats on the 5lbs!

Delphi - I enjoy how you speak of Maya as a real person, that's hilarious. Woohoo on the knees, you'll be all set for running that butt off in no time.

Susie - that's frickin awesome, and I almost spit out my water too! I have been told that 30-35 is primo sexy time and so far so good WE'll have to wait and see how Delphi likes her 30's. I've heard some really good things about the mid 50's too. That just made my day.

Mystical -

So does anyone else have pictures, hmmm? Come on ladies, LOL we've all got a lot to be proud of!

I'm not terribly clutzy but today I think I may have to reconsider this. After my circuit training, had a shower or course and leaned a bit too far for the towel on the rack and, oh yes, started falling and what is there to grab? Oh yes, the shower curtain rod, what an excellent idea. So I ripped that out of the wall too while I was at it, and the entire force of my body landed firmly on my left thigh as it hit the edge of the tub. And to add whatever insult could possibly be worse, there I was laying naked, wet, covered in a shower curtain, with bits of drywall in my hair and my head in a POTTY! I had to laugh, for a long, long time it was so ridiculous and fortunately DH was not home to come running to my aid, I would never live it down. As DH reminded me when he got home I was lucky not to break my leg considering how I fell but OMG is my leg sore. I don't think it helped that I had just finished strength training so there was lots of blood in the muscle but ouch. The bruise is currently 7in x 9in, sexy! Hopefully not too much damage done (to me anyway) but we'll see how tomorrow works out. Just thought I would share a ridiculous moment in the life of me and hope you enjoy a laugh at my expense as much as I did.

Have a great night ladies, need to go apply more ice!
Old 07-13-2009, 09:32 PM   #508  

Tummy Girl I can't believe it. That sounds like something I would do I hope your leg is ok tomorrow. Try and take it easy and don't overwork it with that bruise.

I don't have any pictures yet my DH is going to take a beginning picture of me and then every month I am going to have one taken so I can look at the changes as I go.

I am doing well on my nutrition, and yes I am drinking water very well these days no more tea, and diet soda at least not all the time just occassionally. As for the workout I am still struggling to get myself motivated. I have great intentions every day but I seem to get busy and then tired and put it off. How do you guys stay motivated to do the exercising?

I am also thinking on getting some workout videos by Jillian Michaels do any of you have them if so what do you think about them?

Have a great day and keep up the great work. All of you are doing so well.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:50 PM   #509  
On a Mission

S/C/G: 286/275.8/185

Height: 5'6

Today's WW weigh-in was +0.8 which I don't think is too shabby considering how badly I ate this last week! I doubt this next week will be much better with 2 days on the road and all that.

I'm so out of time. I'm not going to be done, but I'm becoming ok with that. Trying to become ok with that.

My sleep is getting worse. I really really hope it gets better soon. I put a call into my doc, but he's out of town. They're trying to get someone else to look at my file and try something else. I really just need sleep. I had an emotional breakdown over a spilled soda today, and I cried for most of an hour. After that and some sushi, I feel much better. I'm hoping I can get some sleep tonight.

Delphi, you have made amazing progress!!
Old 07-14-2009, 03:33 AM   #510  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

WTG Delphi!!!!
Closed Thread