3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   Seeing Myself Naked is Scary Week #2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/151430-seeing-myself-naked-scary-week-2-a.html)

jeniansmom 09-18-2008 06:06 PM

Wii Fit is on my Christmas Wish List :) We love our Wii. I have DDR and have so much fun with it and get a pretty good workout with it too!

Enygirl 09-18-2008 07:37 PM

I definately want a Wii for Christmas! I'm hoping that next month I'll get my end of the year bonus and be able to buy one! First "games" I'm getting are Wii Fit and the Hannah Montana game for DD. :)

Today was NOT fun - as I had to get a LEEP done. :( It doesn't hurt, but definately uncomfortable. I'm really sleepy now. I'm going to do some nice relaxing yoga :yoga: and a stretch DVD and then just take it easy the rest of the night.

I'm hoping to have a really good weigh in tomorrow! I have to catch up with Pat!!! :running: :D

Ok girls - I'm expecting a TON of PMs tomorrow with weigh ins.. I haven't received many this week!!!! :drill:

tmil206 09-18-2008 10:37 PM

Eny, I'm picturing working out with the cans of peas, :D but hey it works! I use 3 lb weights and I think that is the best, anything else is too much plus its not like i'm trying to get big muscles. Let me know when you start again, I finished day level 1 day 2 today.

JasonsLea, Oooh I have a wii fit and love it. I dont know how much it reall gets your heart rate up on most stuff but it does keep you active and its fun. Plus they are coming out with more fitness stuff. Jillian Michaels made a fit game for it that comes out in a month or two. I also use it to track my exercise and weight goals.

Well one more day OP and and another day of exercise! Tomorrow is my day off of exercise. Friday nights mean relaxation and a glass of wine for me. :hat:

TORI

Dixiemae 09-18-2008 11:15 PM

Babygal~You are soooooo welcome. How are things going for you now??

Eny~I hope you are feeling better! Congrats on the weight loss and the long walk. It is a beautiful time of year to go for walks. The leaves are starting to turn beautiful colors. It is still warm, but not hot hot hot. I am an outside, nature lover. Can ya all tell??? Today was a better day. I think what ever had a hold on my stomach has left. By tomorrow I should be my happy normal self. What ever that might be!! My sister and I have some plans for most of the day. Then we are going to our other sisters' house to play cards until late. I probably won't be on the computer tomorrow. I will miss you all. As for catching up with me come on down! we can hit 170ville together!! Three cheers for 170ville~~hip-hip-horray!! I would love to have a wii fit for Christmas along with my skinny clothes. The jeans I wore today are too big!! Or maybe I am too small for them ;-)))))))

Everyone keep up the great work. Catch ya all later Pat

Ufi 09-18-2008 11:18 PM

Urg, LEEP. My sympathies.

I went the whole day today without any painkillers, not even Tylenol. I'm so pleased with my healing. Nice to have that to balance out because I'm out of sorts tonight. I had to take time off from work while plumbing work was done at my place, and I just swept and mopped up the mess made by the big manboots. I hate that whole feeling of "invaded." I stopped by the store after work to buy some eggs and ended up longingly looking at the chips, dips, cookies and other assorted temptations. DID buy some baby bella mushrooms as a treat instead, hooray!

iriswhispers 09-19-2008 12:28 AM

Ufi, way to go on avoiding the grocery store temptations! that's always really hard for me.

So tomorrow is my moment of truth... time to see if the scale moved. this week i did NOT peek so I really have no idea where it will be. I was also sick so I didn't work out which worries me. starting back on the exercise train tomorrow, i PROMISE! =)

McKenziesmomma 09-19-2008 07:16 AM

Babygal - It is very challenging wearing all these hats...LOL! My daughter doesn't seem to mind much. She is a daddy's girl through and through! She loves her some daddy! LOL! She can take or leave mommy right now...LOL! Oh well...I'm sure that will change when she is a teenager and her and mommy go on shopping trips together while daddy doesn't like her boyfriends and doesn't want her to date...LOL! I'm very proud of you for getting the menu together......it really helps me not only in the food area but also in the money area....cause I take the menu and make a food list then double check the fridge and pantry to make sure I don't already have stuff.....that way I don't get doubles of things I already have....and then only write down stuff on the list I have to have...then I go to the store....I only get what is on the list and shop for values and use coupons!!!! Good luck...and stick with it.......if you have problems at first it is okay...don't quit just adjust. If you see that you are planning foods you don't like therefore you don't eat them ...then plan foods you like! Good luck!

So...crappy weigh in today 241.2! Sorry team witch :witch:

Enygirl 09-19-2008 08:03 AM

Pat - I'm right at your heels! This morning I weighed in at #183.2!!! TEAM DRACULA - THAT's A #4.2 POUND LOSS THIS WEEK!!!

I'm very concerned though - there are still a TON of weigh ins that I don't have!!! Maybe you all are waiting until today, or everyone's using a freebie! I don't know.. but you better PM me soon! Deadline for week #2 is 11:59 pm TODAY!!!

Mel - I completely understand the whole "too many hats" thing. I'm SO blessed that I have Joe who steps in. I'm still getting used to not having to do it all on my own though, and sometimes it's hard for me to let him be "daddy"

:bat: THERE IS ONLY 6 WEEKS LEFT UNTIL HALLOWEEN!!! :ghost:

rmc9142 09-19-2008 08:28 AM

Morning all!

Congrats Eny, 4.2 lbs is incredible!!! WTG to you and all of our losers and "triers"!

Well, 2 more pounds lost for TEAM SKELETON :sklol:! I'd hoped for more, but better 2 lbs lost than 2 lbs gained. Plus, it's TOM, so maybe a bit more will be reflected in next week's wi.

The Wii Fit looks like fun. We don't have one, but we do have the DDR - I've never thought of trying that for exercise, but that's a great idea. I recently discovered that the free "On Demand" channel from my cable company offers a bunch of fitness programs. I tried some of the dance workouts and discovered that, man, am I uncoordinated! I never have a problem when I'm just dancing, but trying to follow the choreographed moves at their pace is not something I'm too good at, at the moment. I figure I'll get better as I learn the program and in the meantime, at least I'm moving!

VivienStarlust 09-19-2008 09:03 AM

Wow Eny that's a great loss!

Well Team Cauldron, I lost 3 pounds this week! :D

VivienStarlust 09-19-2008 09:07 AM

Oh and THANK YOU everyone for all your kind thoughts and words. Means a lot and I appreciate everyone here! :hug: :hug:

LindsayL0ve 09-19-2008 09:58 AM

I don't think i lost anything. I fell off the wagon too many times. :(

And I fell off the bus this morning, think i broke my ankle, I know it hurts like ****. And my big toenail is coming off, which is really gross, in so many ways. And I just had Burger King for breakfast b/c I was SO hungry and I was rushed out of the house and had to make a quick stop and subway wasn't opened.
Im ashamed of myself.

Enygirl 09-19-2008 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LindsayL0ve (Post 2369117)
I don't think i lost anything. I fell off the wagon too many times. :(

And I fell off the bus this morning, think i broke my ankle, I know it hurts like ****. And my big toenail is coming off, which is really gross, in so many ways. And I just had Burger King for breakfast b/c I was SO hungry and I was rushed out of the house and had to make a quick stop and subway wasn't opened.
Im ashamed of myself.

Seriously girl - TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!! What's going on? Falling off the bus! Go get your ankle checked out!!!

LindsayL0ve 09-19-2008 10:08 AM

yeah, i told my sister and she was like, your ankle might be broken and your concerned about the gym. It sucks. Im heading to the emergancy room now, i think it just might be sprained.

:-/

LindsayL0ve 09-19-2008 11:08 AM

ok, so i decided to do this because Im tired of falling off the wagon and going to eat something bad for me. I think and feel this will be the only thing to keep me on track.

I printed a picture of me in just my bra and shorts and am going to keep the picture in my pocket at all times. felling that if Im going to eat something bad, then I'll take it out and look at it. and remind myself that I dont want to look like this any longer.

I think this might work.