3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   Seeing Myself Naked is Scary Week #2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/151430-seeing-myself-naked-scary-week-2-a.html)

McKenziesmomma 09-14-2008 12:52 PM

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Eny - I don't know what to do...I don't know if I should change my start weight or what? Can you make some suggestions of what I should do for this challenge? If I can change my start weight to 239 and current weight to 239 that would be great and just no loss for the first week I guess.....URRRGGGG...that sucks! If you can't do that it is okay I will understand....I will just look at it as I gained and now have more to lose...LOL...It is crazy! Stupid scale....BTW sorry I didn't PM....I was just already leaving a message and just thought I would put it in here....And we aren't on the same team for the TBL challenge :cry:

rmc - Yeah I know I didn't really gain all of that back (only like 1-2 pounds that will come back off easily and is probably just water or something) but what is frustrating is seeing that number on the scale when just the other day it was so close to the 220's!

Heather - :wave: hey! We aren't on the same team in the TBL challenge either :(

Enygirl 09-14-2008 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McKenziesmomma (Post 2360988)
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Eny - I don't know what to do...I don't know if I should change my start weight or what? Can you make some suggestions of what I should do for this challenge? If I can change my start weight to 239 and current weight to 239 that would be great and just no loss for the first week I guess.....URRRGGGG...that sucks! If you can't do that it is okay I will understand....I will just look at it as I gained and now have more to lose...LOL...It is crazy! Stupid scale....BTW sorry I didn't PM....I was just already leaving a message and just thought I would put it in here....And we aren't on the same team for the TBL challenge :cry:

rmc - Yeah I know I didn't really gain all of that back (only like 1-2 pounds that will come back off easily and is probably just water or something) but what is frustrating is seeing that number on the scale when just the other day it was so close to the 220's!

Heather - :wave: hey! We aren't on the same team in the TBL challenge either :(

I just reset you to #239. Don't let anymore scales break on you! :)

LindsayL0ve 09-14-2008 02:40 PM

Wow, i missed alot. lol.

McKenziesmomma 09-14-2008 02:43 PM

Eny - Thanks for understanding and accomodating me :hug:

JasonsLea 09-14-2008 03:15 PM

:wave: gals!

WTG Team Spider!

Congratulations to all our losses this week!

Eny ~ I LOVED the dress! Just loved it. I'm sure you will look so beautiful in it. I want PICTURES!

I'm almost giddy right now. I'm on the RED TEAM! WOOOT! I'm taking it as a sign of success since red is my favorite color AND my OLL Eny :love: plus several friends from other threads are on my team. GO RED TEAM!

julie99s 09-14-2008 03:22 PM

I'm on red team too :D

Enygirl 09-14-2008 03:46 PM

Don't forget the Teams that you're on in here as well!!! :) I took a sneak peek this morning, and with TOM leaving he took #2 with him - WATCH OUT EVERYONE!! TEAM DRACULA IS GOING TO KICK SOME BUTT!!! :dracula: :kickbutt:

julie99s 09-14-2008 05:29 PM

I wouldn't forget my team here :)

TOM is always nice when he takes his baggage too, Eny!

Dixiemae 09-14-2008 07:41 PM

Eny~We are both red team!!!! When I settle down a little bit I need to go back and check what our first challenge is. I am so excited I cant stand it. I am so glad that Hunter is thrilled about the wedding.

Mel~How about them Colts!!!!

I have had a slight stomache upset all afternoon. I will pm you my weigh in in the morning. I am not looking for a loss, I am bloated and and and feeling fat. Catch ya all later. Pat

Enygirl 09-14-2008 08:04 PM

YOU know what's amazing? When you can sit down to a dinner full of deep fried foods, and limit yourself enough that you're UNDER your calories for the day! YAY me!!! :yay:

I'm still working towards the #170's for my wedding! my sneak peek today I was at #185.6 - which is #1.8 since Friday... and only #5.8 from goal! :cheer:

Alright girls - have to get DD into bed. :yawn: and then do some ab work to get that dress to look even better! :D :woo:

Enygirl 09-14-2008 08:47 PM

Halloween Quiz #3!!!

Velcome To Quiz #3!
To earn you sticker you must PM me the answers to the quiz by Sunday, September 21, 2008 at 11:59 pm (EST)

1. The Count Dracula character is loosely based on a real person T or F

2. At the beginning of Mary Shelly's Frankenstien, Dr. Victor Frankenstien is found in:
A. Wales
B. Transylvania
C. Switzerland
D. The Artic
3. Which of the following horror creatures is also known as a lycanthrope
A. The mummy
B. The Wolf Man
C. Frankenstien's Monster
D. The Gillman
4. What made the invisible man invisible in the 1933 horror film:
A. radiation sickness
B.ingestion of a drug
C. an evil curse
D. a labratory accident
5. Per the 1984 film Freight Night, a cross will only harm a vampire if the bearer:
A. is wearing it
B. Has it blessed
C. Believes in it
D. is a woman
Have Fun! And you will win this sticker this week: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...hostcity15.gif Isn't he cute??? :D

JasonsLea 09-14-2008 09:25 PM

Eny ~ I have no team here. *pouts* But you know I would never forget you. :devil: Congratulations on the 2 lb loss and that self control! I loooovvveee horror and folklore so this quiz is right up my alley!

Julie ~ I saw you! Your avatar makes me smile everytime.

Dixie ~ The excitement is killing me! :dizzy:

rmc9142 09-15-2008 07:40 AM

Good morning everyone!

I weigh myself everyday because I find it to be good motivation, except lately. I've been losing and regaining the same 1/2 pound for about a week and it's driving me crazy. I've been really good about eating and have been walking everyday; in fact, I now walk about 3 times as far/long as I did just one month ago. Still, I'm stuck.

I'm going to try changing my diet a bit see if that jump starts things. I need to add more calories without adding more carbs. That seems to be quite a challenge for me. Any ideas?

Have a great day everyone.

julie99s 09-15-2008 07:42 AM

Ooh, it got quiet!

Yuck, Monday. I'm excited to workout though, I've got some catching up to do since I missed Thursday and Friday last week being sick. I will hit my 1000 minutes of exercise goal.
Yesterday I was horrible at logging stuff. Though I don't think my eating was bad, but I don't want to make that a habit. I'm going to be extra diligent in my logging today.

Enygirl 09-15-2008 08:00 AM

The only thing I'm good at on this whole journey is logging what I eat! It's the lack of exercise that's killing me! I do GREAT for a week or so - and then I slack off completely! UGH! I NEED TO MAKE IT A HABIT!!!