3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   Seeing Myself Naked is Scary Week #2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/151430-seeing-myself-naked-scary-week-2-a.html)

McKenziesmomma 09-15-2008 10:04 PM

Eny - I like the new avitar too!!! Cute! Yeah...I'm glad weigh in is Friday...but I'm just too discouraged right now. I have NO time to exercise at all!!!! I tried today but I really needed to be studying and it was all I could think of.....And if I don't exercise I end up going kaput on the food part too...

heather - :wave: how was the weigh in today?
Don't forget to PM Eny

:witch: Hope all you witches are doing good!!

Hope everyone else is getting a great start to their week too!!! :D

Ufi 09-15-2008 10:26 PM

2.8 lbs for :dracula:! That's great!

I'm in SUCH a better mood today. And may I recommend the wonderful restorative powers of sleep?

If you're looking for extra calories, I really like nuts. Maybe you could write that stubborn 1/2 pound a note and tell it to go away!

modcat44 09-16-2008 01:10 AM

Everyone is getting cute new avatars! I'm sick of mine--I'm gonna have to look around for a new one tomorrow....

TBL--whew! What a crazy time over there in the chat threads! I think I may have to be on the 'puter about 6 hours/day to keep up with all my threads and the new posts I like to read! When can I find the time to exercise??? lol, just kidding......

heather1979 09-16-2008 06:44 AM

Melissa- Im weighing in today. I said sometime earlier I wasnt weighing in on Mon because after I work alot in the heat I always gain some weight. Im not sure why. Its almost 6am and im up so I might as well go weigh..be back with the results.

heather1979 09-16-2008 06:45 AM

Team Witch=
My weight in today is 183. Thats 2pds down for this week. Yay!

jeniansmom 09-16-2008 06:48 AM

YAY Heather! Go Team Witch!

julie99s 09-16-2008 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonsLea (Post 2363303)
Yeah, TBL thread is CRAZY! But if i had my computer, I would keep up cause ya know, I have no life. :lol:

lol, that's me in a nutshell. If I'm not on the computer, I'm cleaning. Or exercising.

Blue Serenity 09-16-2008 08:31 AM

:yay: Heather and beachluvr79! WTG on the losses!

quote: Modcat: Everyone is getting cute new avatars! I'm sick of mine--I'm gonna have to look around for a new one tomorrow....
hehe! yeah, me too! I'm one of these people who loves to rearrange furniture and it drives me crazy when I can't change something! I'll probably be switchin' out my avatar lots too. I get bored easily. Guess it's the artsy fartsy in me. lol

rmc9142 09-16-2008 08:43 AM

So far, looks like a spectacular week for losers! We'd better get working :sklol: Team Skeleton :sklol:. Let's try to pull a win out this week! We were soooooooo close last time!

Thanks for the snack suggestions. I upped my calories yesterday without blowing out the number of carbs and that 1/2 lb went away and took another 1/2 lb with it. Unfortunately, TOM is around the corner, so I'm a bit worried about this week's WI. I'll be happy if I can at least stay the same. We'll see on Friday :dizzy:

Have a great day everyone!

Blue Serenity 09-16-2008 08:46 AM

:yay: rmc! Glad your scale moved for ya!

I wish my scale did decimals. It only does whole pounds so I have to wait till I lose a whole pound to see anything happening. grrrr

Enygirl 09-16-2008 09:26 AM

Hey girls - I'm noticing a lot of losses! THAT'S AWESOME!! I can't wait to post the results on Saturday for Week #2!!! MAKE SURE YOU'RE PM'ING ME YOUR WEIGH INS!!!!!

Team :dracula: Good news - I did a sneek peek this morning and I was at #184.8!!! THAT MEANS THAT I'M IN THE LOWER #180'S!!!! I have been stuck between #185 & #189 FOREVER!!! I HAVE to keep it up! This also means I'm MUCH closer to my wedding goal! WOO HOO! :yay: It's almost there!

Eating's really good - exercise is so-so... ok really it SUCKS! I haven't done a full work out in a week! I DESPERATELY NEED TO GET BACK INTO THE GROOVE! Right now with work being insane, and the wedding I'm thinking I might start with every other day for the next week and work into more. I dont need one more thing stressing me out! :)

WE CAN DO THIS!!! LET'S NOT LOOK SCARY COME HALLOWEEN!!! :haphal:

LindsayL0ve 09-16-2008 10:35 AM

Congrats Eny on the weight lose!! And btw that dress you showed everyone is beautiful!

I keep going to the gym and working out like a mad man. Im trying to eat better. yesterday i fell off the wagon and ate from burger King. Twice. and had ice cream. I felt so fat, and was SO mad at myself.

I kind of wish the weight would come off faster, but im giving it time.. sigh.

beachluvr79 09-16-2008 12:27 PM

Yeah rmc and Eny!!! Congrats!

heather1979 09-16-2008 01:05 PM

Thanks Blue and Jeniansmom!

Eny- Looks like your almost at the same rate as me. We weight close to the same and your goal is the same as mine. I had a really hard time betwen 189-185 also. Since I got past like 186 if feels like its starting to come off a little easier. Congrats getting out of the rut! You will be at your wedding goal before you know it!

Dixiemae 09-16-2008 01:21 PM

Hi Everyone~Today is not a good day. I was up until after 6am with a stomach ache. I finally took a sleeping pill so I could get some sleep and relief. I woke up at noon. I am trying to drink some Crystal lite. If this cramps my stomach I am going back to bed. I am afraid to eat anything for fear that I will be back where I was this morning. I am going to take it very easy today. No exercise unless I feel ten thousand percent better this evening. Everyone have a great OP day. I will catch ya all later. Pat