3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   Seeing Myself Naked is Scary Week #2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/151430-seeing-myself-naked-scary-week-2-a.html)

Enygirl 09-13-2008 10:05 AM

Seeing Myself Naked is Scary Week #2

Due to the fact that we're a VERY talkative bunch, and after week one we're coming very close to the 500 post max on our thread I am starting a new thread for this week of the challenge.

so mark this one!!! :)

Enygirl 09-13-2008 10:09 AM

Everyone, thank you for your kind words about the dress. I am SO excited!!! I bought it at a store called Group USA. I had never heard of it, but my step-mom took me there yesterday.

Jules - it would be awesome to meet up to walk! the only time I could though is on weekends. What's your schedule like?

Ok - I'm going to go work through the week #1 results and post in a few moments!!!

Enygirl 09-13-2008 10:26 AM

Week #1 Results

Totoal number of people in challenge: 47
Total Starting Weight for EVERYONE: #8803.7
Week #1 Total Weight: #8750.9
TOTAL LOSS: #52.9

That's Freaking AWESOME!!! We lost over #50 in ONE WEEK!!!!!

Most lost Individual: edzard with #8.5!!! :cheer: :yay: :woo:

Team Challenge #1 Winner: TEAM SPIDER with #15 LOSS!!! :spid:

#2 - TEAM SKELETON - #11.4 :sklol:
#3 - TEAM WITCH - #8.3 :witch:
#4 - TEAM BAT - #5.4 :bat:
#5 - TEAM DRACULA - #3.9 :dracula:
#6 - TEAM CAULDRON - #3.3 :stir:

ALL OF THE TEAMS DID INCREDIBLE! THE SUPPORT, MOTIVATION, AND SPIRIT IS AWESOME IN THIS ROOM!!! LET'S KEEP IT UP FOR WEEK #2 AND GET AN EVEN BIGGER LOSS!!!

If you did not weigh in for week one, you only have one more freebie week. The challenge is only 8 weeks long!!!
Here are the people that did not weigh in:Chemgirl22, freethetoys, thatgirl1024.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PM ME WEEK #2 WEIGH INS BY SEPTEMBER 19th!!!

TEAM CHALLENGE #2 - is going to be the first Team to lose an ADDITIONAL #15. I know that week one was a little messed up in that some people signed up earlier then others and had the chance to lose more etc.... so we're giving it another go!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

julie99s 09-13-2008 10:31 AM

is team stir actually cauldron? lol

Weekends would work, Eny. My bf would watch the girls and I wouldn't have to hurry to pick them up from school. Weekdays are so hectic with one getting out at noon, and the other at 3:40 and bf not getting home from work till nearly 7.

Let's go team cauldron!! Brand new week!

Jadeybaby 09-13-2008 10:37 AM

Well done everyone, especially those of you on Team Spider! What a result!

Tamara 09-13-2008 10:42 AM

Hey everyone! I just weighed in for week 2. I'm down about 3 pounds from week one, so I look forward to helping CAULDRON get out of last place!!!!! I'm gonna go over to the TBL challenge and post my starting weight. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Eny, I didnt tell you this in my PM but your dress is beautiful! I love it!!!

McKenziesmomma 09-13-2008 10:46 AM

:congrat: Team :spider:

ENY ~ Your dress is absolutely beautiful! you are gonna look so GOOD! You better post some pics for us to see on here!!! :D I'm so excited and happy for you!! Did you show Joe the dress or are you gonna make him wait and see you when you walk down the isle? I wanted to do that so bad but I couldn't wait to show Scott. OMG....how exciting!

YAY Witches 3rd place isn't that bad! We won bronze...LOL! :D

rmc9142 09-13-2008 11:20 AM

Congrats to Team Spider!! :woo:

:coach: Let's keep the momentum up everyone! On to Week 2!!

Enygirl 09-13-2008 11:24 AM

I haven't shown him yet - but he knows it's hanging in the closet. I have to get a little bit of alteration done on it.... so maybe I can hide it from him for the next 3 weeks! OMG I'M GETTING MARRIED IN 3 WEEKS!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Blue Serenity 09-13-2008 12:37 PM

Eny, I love the dress. How beautiful! Wow! 3 weeks will be here before you know it!

Congrats to Team Spider! :yay: (Team Skeleton wasn't too far behind you!)

Wow Tamara! Another loss to report already! You go! :carrot:

I'm doing ok myself. Had chinese last night for dinner, so I didn't stick to my new plan, but didn't overdo it either. Working on today! :D

Have a great weekend everyone! :sunny:

Dixiemae 09-13-2008 02:17 PM

Hi Everyone~I miss one day and I miss out on sooooooooOOOOOOOOO much.

:spid: C O N G R A T S~ T E A M :spid: W A Y TO GO~~~~Do we get a sticker for winning the first challenge???

Eny~I just seen your dress!!! It is gorgous, even more beautiful than that!! You are going to look so drop dead beautiful. Please oh please share pictures with us. We want to share in your wedding day! 3 weeks Eny!! 3 weeks!!!!!!!! I am excited for you! What does Hunter think about this wonderful time??

beachluvr79 09-13-2008 03:07 PM

Congrats everyone!!
Team Dracula, promise on monday I'll have good news to report!

Eny, your dress is beautiful! I love it!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Now I'm off to watch Georgia woop up on some Carolina Gamecocks!! :)

modcat44 09-13-2008 03:11 PM

WTG Team Bat! Yaay! Almost 5 and a half pounds lost--this week will be even more!!

Eny--this is a lot of work--you have so much on your plate with the wedding coming up and such--I am just in awe that you took on this challenge thread at this time! I am so impressed!

Edzard: :congrat: you rock!

And :bravo: Team Spider! Enjoy it, the rest of us are aiming for you!

Off now for a long walk--still sore from the last two hard days at the gym! But--swim class tomorrow. Fun!

Jo7475 09-13-2008 04:54 PM

:congrat: Team Spider!

Team Skeleton keep up the good work!

heather1979 09-13-2008 11:18 PM

Congrats Team Spider!
Way to go Team Witch, yeah we won bronze, lol. Maybe we can make it for week 2.

Edzard- You did AWESOME! Keep it up!