3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   Seeing Myself Naked is Scary Week #2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/151430-seeing-myself-naked-scary-week-2-a.html)

iriswhispers 09-16-2008 01:42 PM

hey chicks! congrats on all the losses out there! it looks encouraging!!

yesterday I was sick... well, the past few days... and i didn't eat much but ICE CREAM cos it felt so good on my sore throat. I bet the calories balanced out so I should be about even, though! today i'm feeling a bit better so hopefully I can work out a little... I'll take it easy cos i'm not breathing too well, but a nice walk or some calm elliptical while reading might be in order.

Chemgirl22 09-16-2008 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enygirl (Post 2363221)
You can weigh in whatever day you choose to - but Fridays are the deadline of the week. SO this friday will be the end of week #2. sooo... since you sent me week #2 - you can weigh in and PM me any day starting Saturday. :) Am I confusing enough????

April - I wish that the exercise was easier for me. I'm really good with the food and staying in my calorie range - but getting in my exercise is killing me!

Nope, made total sense! Thanks!

I can't wait until my siggy privileges kick in, I want to be one of the cool kids with a siggy.

I'm actually looking forward to my workout tonight, which is surprising. Normally I have to have a talk with myself to get ready for a workout.

Enygirl 09-16-2008 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chemgirl22 (Post 2364349)
Nope, made total sense! Thanks!

I can't wait until my siggy privileges kick in, I want to be one of the cool kids with a siggy.

I'm actually looking forward to my workout tonight, which is surprising. Normally I have to have a talk with myself to get ready for a workout.

You're cool in my book! PLUS it's only 20 posts and 20 days.. so as soon as you post again you should be good to go! TALK MORE!!!!

Chemgirl22 09-16-2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enygirl (Post 2364428)
You're cool in my book! PLUS it's only 20 posts and 20 days.. so as soon as you post again you should be good to go! TALK MORE!!!!

I'm working on it....I'm a msg board veteran, but its hard getting going sometimes when everyone already knows each other.

I have 1.5 hours left at work, and then I can go work out with The Firm....yes!

Blue Serenity 09-16-2008 03:35 PM

Hey Chemgirl, you should be able to add an avatar any time you want ... if you want. :)

Chemgirl22 09-16-2008 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Serenity (Post 2364499)
Hey Chemgirl, you should be able to add an avatar any time you want ... if you want. :)

Yeah I know. I probably will at some point.....maybe I'll do it when I get home this evening.

heather1979 09-16-2008 03:54 PM

Dixie- That sucks! I hope you feel better!

Blue Serenity 09-16-2008 06:44 PM

Hey! Chemgirl! Nice to *see* you! ;)

sewgirl 09-16-2008 07:29 PM

Hope you feel better soon Dixie :hug:

Jo7475 09-16-2008 08:29 PM

Congrats to everyone that has lost weight so far this week.

I'm doing okay this week so hopefully I will have some good news for Team Skeleton.

Go Team Skeleton

Enygirl 09-16-2008 08:47 PM

I want to thank you all! I've never been more motivated by a group then by you all! I'm doing GREAT eating, and although my exercise is lacking - I'm still moving a lot more then in the past!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Chemgirl22 09-16-2008 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Serenity (Post 2364793)
Hey! Chemgirl! Nice to *see* you! ;)

Thanks! :D

JasonsLea 09-16-2008 09:43 PM

:wave: everyone!

Welcome chemgirl!

Down .8 this week. It's a start. :halffull:

So tomorrow I'm off from both jobs! :woo: And I managed not to stuff my face at valero this morning. My manager, who always goes to get something to eat in the morning and buys us stuff, went to MickeyDs today. She asked me if I wanted a biscuit and hashbrown and I told her to bring me a parfait instead. She looked at me like I was nuts but brought it and I enjoyed! Now I did eat some roast beef at the VA but hey one step right?

heather1979 09-16-2008 11:14 PM

Shari- Im with you there, one step at a time. Im the same way, I love food too much. Its so hard to turn down good food. I mean I havent even mastered it yet. Actually im not even close, lol. Oh well as long as we keep trying thats all that matters. Your weight is going down so you cant be doing too bad. Goodluck!

rmc9142 09-16-2008 11:21 PM

Welcome aboard chemgirl!

Dixie & iriswhispers, hope you're both feeling better soon!

You guys are doing so great this week; you should all be proud.

The last two days have been a bit more challenging for me, schedule wise. I've been fairly successful with food, less so with exercising. I have to really do better with planning to make time for me!