3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   Seeing Myself Naked is Scary Week #2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/151430-seeing-myself-naked-scary-week-2-a.html)

Enygirl 09-25-2008 08:03 PM

Pat I did get it - sorry I've been slow on returning stickers this week!

Fla - :hug: don't worry - we're here for you! We KNOW it's not all about the pounds... and we're here for the other life stuff too!!!

Enygirl 09-25-2008 08:05 PM

REMEMBER TOMORROW IS THE DEADLINE FOR WEEK #3 WEIGH INS!!! THERE ARE SEVERAL THAT HAVE NOT WEIGHED IN YET!!! HOPEFULLY YOU"RE NOT ALL USING A FREEBIE WEEK!!!!!

PM Me by 11:59 pm (est) for yours to count!!

Dixiemae 09-25-2008 08:17 PM

Eny~I got it. No prob, you are getting married in a few days!! You have other things on your mind!! Thank You! It is so cute ;-))))) Catch ya later. Pat

Ufi 09-25-2008 08:22 PM

Hi. Checking in before my walk. I didn't have time yesterday between evening plans and work because I had to work late. :( It's been an emotionally tough few days, and I haven't been eating as healthy as I could. Today has been a good food day so far, though. Take care!

modcat44 09-25-2008 10:56 PM

Fla--I want to echo other's sentiments about taking care of yourself--you and your hubby are far more important than this week's weigh-in or this forum. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you two..... :hug:

Ufi--I had a really down day yesterday and really struggled the day before that emotionally. I am happy to report that today I am feeling so much better! Hopefully your emotions will pick up soon as well. :goodluck:

:cheer: Yaay Mel and Blue! :coach: Just what I needed to read today! I'm with you guys! Let's get this weightloss/fitness party re-started! :lifter:

Eny--OMG! 10 DAYS! :fr:

Well, managed to fit in a walk yesterday, when I didn't want to do anything. Went today to the gym for a hard work-out! This past week i have worked out or had some exercise every single day, so I'm really, really hoping for a good loss tomorrow after morning WO. :crossed:

Ufi 09-25-2008 11:30 PM

Okayyyyyy, I'm back from walking and am PMing my totals sans Friday because I don't know what kind of day Friday is going to turn out to be. Here they are, me bloody :dracula:s!

Saturday: 70
Sunday: 20
Monday: 40
Tuesday: 40
Wednesday: 0
Thursday: 45
Friday: don't know yet, but that's OK because I have enough to meet the challenge.

I hope the exercise offsets the comfort eating. I've been hit from just about every angle. How wonderful that life is giving me the opportunity to build my coping skills.

tmil206 09-26-2008 12:34 AM

Flagirl, I'm so very sorry to hear about your husband although i'm sure everything will be just fine. I can not believe they will not tell you anything, that would definitely be the hardest part. I almost go insane if DF is late coming home from work and will not pick up his phone. Stay positive and take care of your family. You and your family will be in my thoughts and Prayers.

Melissa and Blue.. Way to Motivate, I love it! Count me in I met this weeks exercise goal and I am going to commit to the next 6 days and start October strong.

I'm still working on finishing the 30 DS and I also just got the biggest loser Cardio Max. Has anyone used this video? it looks good and I like some variety. I'm going to start to add it in here and then with the Shred video.

Eny, do you have everything set for the wedding? 10 days wow, it will go fast. Are you going on a honeymoon?

Lucy, do you have an elliptical at home? I'd love to have one at home. If we have the money I might look at some for Christmas. Its much easier on the joints, specifically the ankles then the treadmill.

Well yet another day OP and got in day 8 level 1 of 30DS plus 10 min Wii Fit. The scale really isnt moving so not too sure about the weigh in tomorrow but I do feel healthier and happier and I know it will come off eventually.

GO TEAM DRACULA!!! :dracula:

TORI

Babygal 09-26-2008 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flagirl28 (Post 2379725)
I haven't posted in awhile my DH got hurt in Iraq and is being shipped to Germany for surgery but the army won't tell me anything. I was on the phone for 2 hrs trying to get answers today but got nothing. Hopefully I will get someone to give some news before I go crazy. My weigh in tomorrow is not going to be good:( maybe everything will be ok and next week will be better. Sorry to team cauldron.

Flaggirl: You hang in there. Be the best you could be considering all that your going through, we are here for you. I will say a prayer for you and your loved ones.

heather1979 09-26-2008 01:09 AM

Flagirl- Good luck with everything, hope you hear something soon.

Melissa- Yeah I cant get going on exercise for more than 30 min at a time. I figured eventually it will be nothing and Ill make it up to a hour.

rmc9142 09-26-2008 08:22 AM

Hey everyone. Hard to believe we're already done with Week #3; Halloween will be here before we know it!

I was 2 lbs down this week, so I'm pretty happy. Hopefully, next week I'll see that magic number. Any number starting with a "1" will be fine with me! It's been a long while since the last time I saw that.

It is really miserable today - rainy, windy, chilly. Probably no walk, but I will get on that bike for sure! (I don't want Blue & Melissa to start yelling at me again :)) Have a good one!

Enygirl 09-26-2008 08:44 AM

Good morning girls!

I have pretty much everything for the wedding set. Just going through the last minute things now. I wish that I had a little more $$ to do things with. *sigh* oh well - we'll figure it out - we always do!

I was up #1.2 for the week :( Not NEARLY as bad as it was earlier this week - and I'm STILL under #185! Wehich makes me VERY HAPPY!!! I don't know if I can lose #4.6 in a week though to hit my wedding goal! I'm going to have to be very very good!!! I'm excited, and nervous and SO happy! It's weird, even though we've been together for almost 3 years, and lived together for over 2 years - it's like we're a new couple again. :love:

I'm having a Bridal Shower/Bachelorette party on Sunday - and I'm REALLY excited! We're having a Pure Romance party - since I don't do bars or strippers :) It's going to be FUN!

Blue Serenity 09-26-2008 09:06 AM

Hey everyone! So glad to hear everyone is getting motivated! We needed it! (I know I sure did!!!)

Eny, what are those dragon eggs I'm seeing now? I've seen two people on 3FC with them (including you). Are you getting nervous yet? It's great that you and your man are still romantic ... hold on tight to that girl!!!

RMC, you're almost there!!! You can do it! You're doing so well!

Hang in there Ufi! :hug: You've got a good way of looking at things ... when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

flagirl, :hug: Not sure what else I could add that these ladies haven't already said. Hoping everything will turn out OK for you and your husband!

Hi to everyone I haven't mentioned by name! :wave:

EDIT:
OH yeah, forgot my weigh in ... 185! :broc: The water left and took some pounds with it. Getting back in gear this week has paid off! Now just have to keep the momentum going. Y'all kick me REAL HARD if I start slipping up again!!! lol

editing again ... I haven't reported all week about my exercise, but I've done it everyday this week. I'll send you my PM Eny!

VivienStarlust 09-26-2008 10:41 AM

Well team cauldron, one pound lost. I was hoping for more, but I had a couple of really, really bad days. I've got to step up my exercise though, I'm totally blowing it in that department. I'm hitting the gym TONIGHT! :woops:

julie99s 09-26-2008 11:33 AM

Flaggirl, you and your hubby are in my thoughts and prayers.

Vivien, wtg on the loss!

Well, I'm up a lb Cauldron. Better than the 4 lbs I was up earlier in the week though. *sigh*
Exercise log looks like so...
M-- 45 min turbo jam
T-- 15 min turbo jam, 20 min turbo sculpt, 20 min on stability ball (55)
W--Nada
T--20 min turbo jam, 20 min ab jam, 20 min stability ball (60)
F--45 min turbo jam, 20 min ab jam (65)

225 minutes M-F!!

lisa43 09-26-2008 11:56 AM

Team Witch

I posted a disappointing 1/2 pound loss for Team Witch today. I was hoping it would be more as I was really good with food and exercise this week. Hopefully my hard work will catch up with me next week.

Good Luck and Congratulations to everyone.

:witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch: