3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   Seeing Myself Naked is Scary Week #2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/151430-seeing-myself-naked-scary-week-2-a.html)

Babygal 09-17-2008 11:48 PM

Sister girl, Sister girl, Sister girl

Thank you all for the hugs and words of encouragement :listen: I am so encouraged and i believe it is all because of you all. Let me give you an update
I now have a menu plan (almost complete) for a week, including snacks.
I am doing the south beach diet
I am eating breakfast
drinking protein drinks and
taking calcum tablets
I am finding a way to excerise daily. So far so good
and I have cooked several items ahead of time to eat througout the week
plus I am carrying my lunch to work. Now how is that for a change :p I am not thinking about it I am doing it. :carrot: working it out baby
Tomorrow I am going to the grocery store and purchase items so that I have the basics of what I need for my menu planning.
One day and I want to get on that scale, I know it must be mental, but I feel lighter already.

Thanks to all for all the tips on the online sites I will check them out tomorrow. :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::bb::tantrum: Damn school, where is Momma K, she is always there when I need her. It must be that school schedule. I wonder how is Kenzie adjusting to your schedule change? I bet it is a challenging task wearing all those hats.

Tori: :D Girl, U go ! I can't wait for the day when I can celebrate being under 200# again.

Vivien: U alright? what cha need boo:?: Author and finisher of my grate faith send help for Vivien, dispatch :ghost: to war on her behalf, please make a difference in her circumstance. It is so :sklol:

Whisper: :hug: hope u feel better

Sweet Dixiemae: Thanks for being here when I needed you.

OMG I am sleepy
I hope I made sense :spid:

heather1979 09-18-2008 12:32 AM

Dixie- Thanks so much. Sorry you had to look through all those pages to find me. You did help :)

iriswhispers 09-18-2008 12:46 AM

babygal, good idea on the menu planning. i want to get a week or so planned out so that when I go to the grocery store i ONLY get what I need. then nothing extra will be sitting around the house "needing" to be eaten!

I'm feeling MUCH better than yesterday... i can breathe through my nose!!! yey! Today I was honestly too busy to work out but maybe letting my body rest a little is good, although I didn't really just rest! There is a conference in town that I am volunteering with, and I'll be doing it tomorrow too.

keep on keepin,' chicks!

Enygirl 09-18-2008 08:02 AM

Good morning Everyone! First some Thread maintenance... I have not received a TON of weigh ins so far this week... PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PM ME BY TOMORROW (FRIDAY) NIGHT!!!!

Shari :love: FEEL BETTER! :hug: I miss you SO much!

Pat - hey there girly - how's it going? I'm quickly catching up to you! I'm at #184 this morning! :yay: Maybe we'll hit those #170's together yet! I took Baby's advice and did a lot of walking yesterday. It wasn't necessarily for "exercise" but I went out of my way to get it done! I have to go and get a LEEP done today, so depending on how I'm feeling.. I think it'll be a good yoga and pilates night! I also need to get back to my push ups! AHH!!!

tmil - I'm starting over the 30DS too! I LOVE that work out (thanks to Mel who introduced it to me!) I'm thinking I'll start again tomorrow night! I really need some hand weights though - right now I do it with 2 cans of PEAS!!! :lol: At least it's something!

Ufi - Great job! I'm SO glad you're getting better! Just still take it easy and give your body time to heal. Make sure you're listening to it too!

Baby - :bb: You're doing GREAT! Making positive changes IS difficult - but I'm glad to see you doing it! KEEP GOING! Those #13 will melt off! :hug:

MEL - WHERE ARE YOU???? WE MISS YOU!!!!!!

heather1979 09-18-2008 08:21 AM

Im sure Melissa is just busy, shes got alot going with school and stuff. Im sure shes still on schedule. I havent even talked to her lately ( I know her personally). I wouldnt doubt if she got on today.

Babygal- Sounds like you got stuff in order. Good job! If I could get the meal planning thing going I might be able to do better too.

McKenziesmomma 09-18-2008 10:05 AM

Heather - Ha ha! Your so good!!!! Yup I've kinda been lurking more than anytime....trying to make time to at least read so I don't get behind. I'm trying to make a dent in the stupid crap with my scale BS!!! :hot: Oh well...I'm over it! Made my peice! Probably won't be a great weigh in tomorrow but Oh well...I will try harder for next week...sorry witches :(

HEATHER....you gotta hurry up and get here...I need an exercise buddy in a bad way!

Eny - Here I am....I'm glad I was missed ;) I missed everyone too!!!

I had some tests and stuff this week in school so I've not been on as much as I would have liked to. AND I dealt with a bunch of poo this week....I had a stinkin' flat at school the other day and my hubby had to come fix it for me! I'm the luckyest girl in the world :D (not for the flat...for the hubby!)

How's the wedding planning Eny...keep us updated...what did you say your colors were?

Babygal :wave: hope all is going well...I haven't had time to read all the posts

Well I have alot to do today...some homework...some studying...some house cleaning....and plan the meals out for next week....maybe try to go grocery shopping...and cook supper...all while taking care of that beautiful baby of mine :bb: I could just hug her to peices!!! LOL!

I have already gotten in 30 min walk this morning...1.5 miles...after me and the baby had breakfast I popped her in the stroller and we took off...so no excuses today!!!

I'm gonna try to check out that fullness factor website and get some more ideas for food....I though about lowering my calories per day I consume to about 1200 I had a home made pork chinese dish that was the BOMB the other day!!!

IrishRover 09-18-2008 10:24 AM

Hey everyone!
How are we all this lovely thursday? Im just back from my week in america (which was shocking in terms of food choices for me, not intentionally though. ill go into detail at some point but it was terrible!) so ive taken the decision not to do an official weigh in this week because i really dont want to undo all team witches good work! (Eny, do i need to pm you that to make it official?) but next wednesday ill be back on track and hopefully still losing!
Well done everyone on the brilliant losses this week, im seeing a lot of minuses, so yay everyone!

Enygirl 09-18-2008 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrishRover (Post 2367469)
Hey everyone!
How are we all this lovely thursday? Im just back from my week in america (which was shocking in terms of food choices for me, not intentionally though. ill go into detail at some point but it was terrible!) so ive taken the decision not to do an official weigh in this week because i really dont want to undo all team witches good work! (Eny, do i need to pm you that to make it official?) but next wednesday ill be back on track and hopefully still losing!
Well done everyone on the brilliant losses this week, im seeing a lot of minuses, so yay everyone!

Nope - I see your message. :) Just remember that you only get 2 freebie weeks!!!

rmc9142 09-18-2008 11:08 AM

Morning everyone! Well, my morning didn’t go exactly as planned, but I made the best of it. My power went out for a while this morning. No power = no phone, no computer, etc., which means no work! So, I popped my headphones on and rode the bike & did some toning. By the time I was finished the power was back on. Good thing because, boy, did I need a shower!

So, we’re coming up on the end of a second week. Glad to hear that everyone’s still hanging in there. This is when it usually gets hard for me. The novelty wears off and I get bored and lazy. Coming here for encouragement really helps; thanks everyone!

heather1979 09-18-2008 11:47 AM

Melissa-Haha...I thought you only had night school today so I figured you would be on at some point. Its ok about the weight thing. I keep fluctuating between 2pds. I dont get it. One day im 183 the next 185 and then im back to 183. Who knows. Im still doing good for the most part. Im doing better with exercise than eating though. I dunno how you can lower your calories, I still have trouble keeping mine under 1500. *sigh* Oh well, it will come someday.
Yeah, its gonna be a while before I ever get down there. I will definatly be visiting for Thanksgiving.

julie99s 09-18-2008 12:25 PM

Good morning ladies! How's team cauldron doing?

Very proud of myself this morning. Had a full agenda of workout planned, and I really wanted to quit halfway through, but didn't! I made through 15 mins on stability ball, 20 mins of turbo jam, 40 mins of turbo sculpt, and 15 mins on the treadmill. An hour and a half of exercise! And, boy, can my legs feel it!! I'm down to 228, from 231 on weigh in day. So I'm hoping that number shows again, or lower, on Sunday.

Hope everyone has a terrific day!

McKenziesmomma 09-18-2008 12:26 PM

heather - Thursday is the only day I have no class at all!!! :D

aprilcp12344 09-18-2008 04:03 PM

Today is my long day at school... I work 3-7am then have school from 8 till 7 at night.... I am tired...

Disapointed too... went over to the school "gym"...

Urgh... not even a treadmill...

Just all these crazy looking weights.

Horrible.

So no exercise for me today... Unless I get some in when I get home at 7:30...

Congrats on the Exercise Eny!! Every little bit adds up!!

Still around 163ish... So thats good.

It seems like we are all feeling down in some way.

We need to cheer up!!! Okay. Easier said then done. Heh.

I'll check back later, chickies. I'm gonna try to stay awake til my last class. Wish me luck!

JasonsLea 09-18-2008 04:39 PM

:wave: ladies!

I'm feeling a little better, had a good night of sleep, headache's gone though my nose is still running.

Eny ~ I'm sad I'm going to miss the wedding. :( You're going to look gorgeous!

Do any of yall have a Wii Fit? I'm seriously thinking of getting one and I need opinions and prices.

julie99s 09-18-2008 04:55 PM

Quote:

Do any of yall have a Wii Fit? I'm seriously thinking of getting one and I need opinions and prices.
I really want a wii. I've been trying to convince my boyfriend to get one, but none of my reasonings work lol
:/