Old 04-27-2008, 09:21 PM   #76  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone. To tired to type much but wanted to let everyone know I am alive and well. WEED is going alright, Water has been going down, calories have been staying low, exercise has been creeping into my daily routine, my goals of staying calm at work has not been so great because TOM showed up 2 days early (which explains some of the mood swings I had last week) then today got all messy and stessy. Going to bed now.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:50 AM   #77  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

This week's thread!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...46#post2172246
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:53 AM   #78  
Lucy Kitty

S/C/G: 200/200/150

Height: 5'2"

I didn't forget! I didn't forget!!!

It was insane at work so I didn't get a chance to post much (at all) last week! ARGH!

Did workouts at the gym Mon, Wed & Fri, Mon w/ the trainer. Wed, I did 30 on the stairstepper and when I got off, I was DRENCHED and it was awesome hehe! Then I did another 15 on the bike to make it 45 min.

Food was so-so last week, but it's getting better. I'm trying to up my fiber, which is difficult because I've got fibromyalgia and IBS, and the IBS I have limits my fiber intake to about 12-15g per day. I'm trying to push 20-ish right now and see if I can adjust.

One thing I really need to work on is WATER. I am NOT drinking enough! Argh!

But over the weekend my BF and I did a ton of yard work (3 yds of dirt, 50+ landscape stones, tons of planting and digging and shoveling and working and cleaning and phew!) so I think that helped.

Down 3 lbs as of this morning! Woohooo!!

So for the week...

W - at least 90 oz per day
E - 45 min cardio 3x in gym, 2x weight circuit in gym, walking 3 days at work (if it ever stops pouring)
E - 1400 cal per day, MAXIMUM. More fiber, more fruit, more veggies, LESS CARBS!!!
D - Still have no idea wth D stands for, but woohoo! I feel awesome!!!
jkittyesb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:25 AM   #79  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Its a new WEED Week jkitty - meet us over here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140957
aud is offline   Reply With Quote