Old 04-23-2008, 08:43 AM   #31  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Good mornin'!

Hey girls. How are we all today?

I W'd yesterday and that was it. Food was good until dinner out and then I destroyed my calorie intake (DIVE... DIVE....). Didn't exercise either. Not sure I'm gonna get to today either. May do squats in my office at break since its denim day and I get to wear Tennis shoes!

Spent my time blogging this morning so don't get to do many personals today. I'll check in with you later though!

Todays hit -
W- 64 again
E- be aware... got to take my staff to lunch for Admin Professionals Day
E- Something... anything
D- The commonest form of malnutrition in the western world is obesity. ~Mervyn Deitel

Stay healthy ladies!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 09:27 AM   #32  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Just wanted to let yall know that I love ya! Thanks for being here.

My interview is later on this afternoon...wish me luck!

P.S.

Aud ~ Thanks for thinking I'm 'cool'.

Eny ~

Last edited by JasonsLea; 04-23-2008 at 09:28 AM.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 09:28 AM   #33  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Hi Gals . . . Embarrassed to tell you that I didn't know how worried I've been about a problem with my mammogram Monday b4 last . . had a repeat an ultrasound yesterday on my l/s & relieved to tell you that it was just a lymp node tucked behind my pec muscle . . .

So that GREAT news . . . just sad that I buried the worry under mountains of food & denial layers . . . hid even from MYSELF.

Almost missed the re-mammo appointment yesterday - that's how far out of my mind I'd pushed the worry.

If anyone would have asked me if I had something on my mind - I would have honestly answered "No more than usual," ya know?

Didn't really hit me until AFTER I got the good news - almost collapsed later in the car/home - jelly legged relief!

Total eye opener on how my psyche operates (or doesn't) here at the ripe age of 47 . . . think if I was busy working I wouldn't have had this revelation - soooo gals: EverOnward . . . I'm off to an early appt WEED firmly att'chd -gonna try to make the most of this self-knowledge- ttyal!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 10:44 AM   #34  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115826

Ladies check out this link. Its about scale fluctuations I read it after I had that huge weight gain and felt SO much better (and after lots of water it did come back off).

Kids are doing okay we are at the stuffy nose stage (in fact last night tommy woke up crying that his nose hurt, I hope it isn't a sinus infection.) Workout schedule is gonna change today. I have to take tommy to the dentist. Then tomorrow I have to (GULP, CRY, DEEP BREATH) register Makenna for kindergarten (NO I'M NOT READY FOR HER TO START SCHOOL!!, she is ready for it, she LOVES to learn. My baby is growing up SOB SOB SOB). DH is taking today and half of tomorrow off to help me out, so after we get back from the dentist and pick makie up from her grandmothers we will take turns working out Then After registration, if I am up to it I will go and workout before he goes back to work.

Scale was back to happy with me today thank goodness. I will not eat that crappy again. Infact I have dinners planned out through next Thursday

Okie dokie WEEDY time

W 80 oz (I will be on the road, closest pediatric dentist is an hour away)
E I will do at least 60 minutes whether my normal workout or a gym workout
E 1200 cals
Dget in a great workout!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:05 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

Happy Humpday!!!

Good news/bad news: I got an extra 2 mile walk in last night /Slept in and missed the treadmill this AM

Good news/bad news: Piano lesson cancelled for today, so I'll have time to walk after school /Not sure I can do 40 minutes at 3:30, then turn around and do 2 miles at 7:00

Good news/bad news: I've done super with eating and water the past couple of days /scale hasn't reflected it

WEED for today:
W - 4 bottles
E - smoothie for bfast, salad yogurt and fruit for lunch, grilled chicken salad for dinner
E - 2 walks????
D - I really must start keeping a food journal
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:35 PM   #36  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

LOl well good news/bad news for me:

Spent all night working on a house we might've scooped LOL....bad news is...i ate horribly at 10 at night for dinner.

i'm wiped out. i'll detail you later.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:58 PM   #37  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Let me start out with this thought. SOmeone directed me to a new website that calculates calories to lose. It told me to eat 1639/day with my level of exercise. I have been fluxing between 1200-1450. So I have a plan. On Friday I have to weigh-in and change ticker because my new scale. So once I weigh-in I am going to up my calories to 1600-1700 for a week and see what happens. Now that seems like a ton of food and I'm not sure how I will get there, but I am going to give it the ole' college try.

Jcat- thanks for the link. It was helpful. I thought about you when I was figuring my calories. Maybe you are too low also, since you work out a lot. Just a thought.

Music- Good job with the walking. I'm sure you can do it if you put your mind to it.

Aud- Thank God!! That is so scary. I am so happy that everything came out okay for you. Next time, know that you can count on us. You don't have to go through things alone.

Nixmom- come on. I've got the horses harnessed and the wagon hooked up. Get on the wagon with me. We're going for a ride.

Eny- Yeah, rah!! Keep up the good work.

Conferences tonight so don't think I will work out, but I'll eat good. Promise!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 07:07 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Nix- I enjoyed your "D" for the day. According to the BMI scale I've always been malnourished!

JLea- hope you aced the interview.

Aud- Wow, what a scare. So happy everything turned out well. I remember you commenting that you were feeling "blah". Isn't it amazing how much we learn about ourselves after difficult personal times?

JCat- I can't imagine how you must be feeling with your baby registering for kindergarten. I don't think I'll cope with daycare let alone school!

Music- Loved your good/bad news post. Hope you had a good Hump-Day!

HolyT- Good luck with the house. I ate take out every weekend, sometimes twice when we were house hunting.

MTig- I'd love to have a look at that site. I'm trying to keep my cals around 1500. Maybe I need more or less.

WEED was good today. The only thing I missed was writing it down. I'm sure though that I stayed within range because I ate clean and didn't stuff myself.

I'm thinking about trying C25K to change things up. My issue is that I got into running for about 5 months a few years ago and then gave it up. I can't say I enjoyed the running part but I felt great afterwards. How do you C25kers enjoy the program?
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:34 PM   #39  
Calorie Counter

Thanks for the thought Mindy, I really appreciate it. My body has been so all over the place. I seem to have to either eat very low calories or exercise alot to lose anything. I have been working at losing weight for what seems to be a very long time, but I have kept off what I have lost which is very important to me.

Grazer, I am having a TOUGH TOUGH time. Man her first day of school I am going to be a basket case.

Weed isn't going the best today I'll chat more later.
Old 04-23-2008, 10:34 PM   #40  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Good evening!!

Just got mad as **** over American Idol so i came to post, again. Why does America vote off some of the best singers? I don't get it.

Jcat- I see it every year. I teach Kindergarten and there are some parents who have a hard time letting go. I'm sure you will be fine and so will Makenna. Enjoy it. It is a fun year. Also, you should be really proud of losing and keeping it off. It is quite an accomplishment. I understand how hard it is to get it off. I'm right there with ya. Hang tough. You are close to your goal.

Grazer- www. phord.com/cc That is the link to the calorie calculator. Try it and see what you think. I tried to up my calories a little today getting ready for Friday. Maybe I can just sneak into that 1600 range.

See ya tom.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:35 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Jcat, it'll be fine, when mine went off to kindergarten, they were fine, I cried all the way home. When OS went off to college, he was fine, I cried all the way home, do you see a pattern here.... It's hard, it is supposed to happen. That's why they turn into obnoxious teens, so when they are ready to go, we are ready to have them go!!

Grazer, I've enjoyed C25k, was able to run 3 miles on the beach 2x while I was on vacation. On the other hand, I essentially hate all exercise and if they could give me a free pass where I could skip it and still lose, I'd be right at the front of that line, but alas....seriously, C25K is do-able and my butt and legs are shrinking!! If you have to exercise- it's a quick way to get it over with!!

Aud- so glad it all turned out well.

Musictchr, you are doing great, keep it up, the scale will follow,

W 4L
E just did Ab & back video on exercise TV, off to do my crunches b4 shower.
Going for 75 upper and 75 lower and going to try and do more than the 15 pushups, also a walk at lunch
E OP yogurt for breakfast, salad for lunch, pork chops and veggies and salad for dinner, maybe some almonds for a snack,,
D Suck it up and git er done.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:29 AM   #42  
The Sky is the Limit!

Talking Havasu-itis

Happy Thursday you gorgeous bunch of gettin healthy women!

I FINALLY got to get back here and am embarrassed to say that I haven't done much in the way of exercise this week. Eating and Water have been okay. Still maintaining at my lovey number for the week but has been from luck because I've eaten out 3 times in the last 2 days. I have a serious concentration problem and I'm blaming it on my HAVASU-ITIS. Can't wait to get there and float around on the lake in 90% temperatures..... crystal clear water.... rusty water stained cliffs.... jack daniels... ahh.... 8 more days...

Needless to say I have been busy prepping the world I will leave behind for a few days. Bathed the dog, got to get her shots so I can board her while we're gone. Cleaned out the boat, starting to pull out the (GULP!) bathing suits. I'm going to brave a bikini but am by NO MEANS going to turn any heads. My hope is to not repulse anyone, and if they don't like it, they ain't gotta look!!!!!!

Have re-read the last couple pages of posts. Babies going to school, vacation lbs clinging for dear life (they have no chance), calorie calculators (I need 1572!), and personal and professional challenges.... Just sitting here thinking about it makes me realize the strength and perseverance we have and these things we go through in life AND SHARE build character in all of us. I'm so thankful for you ladies and appreciate you sharing your worlds! We rock! To **** with what the scale says!

WEED for me today -
W- I will do it... .no doubt
E- Packed and Planned... perfectly delicious too
E- Urgh... house cleaning after work and maybe a walk. gym is outta the picture this week.
D- The Song "Right Now" - Van Halen - will be the motivator for the day. Check it out!

Old 04-24-2008, 09:42 AM   #43  
The Sky is the Limit!

Default My "D"

One quick note - posted lyrics to my "D" on blog. Enjoy the moment girls!
Old 04-24-2008, 09:45 AM   #44  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Do I have to go to work today? We have an all staff meeting which means about an hour and a half of conversations about whether the organization is stable, whether the state's gonna give us money....etc. I could be upstairs processing claims so they don't yell at us for the backlog!!!!! They provide us with breakfast (well the used to...due to cost containment issues breakfast may be changed or flat out gone) and i really just don't want to deal other department's blah blah blah's.

I really don't like these meetings.

I got my mmunches and pushups and arm circles in. I got extra pushups in and boy did they hurt!!!!!!!!!! Hope to get more in today
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:58 AM   #45  
Calorie Counter

Morning Morning Morning. Today will be a Happy WEEDy day!!!!! Once I am done with Enrolling mak in school I will come home and work out HARD! I didn't get a chance yesterday, I could have but was lazy.

Today:

W 120 oz lots of water to make up for not much yesterday
E 30 minute cardio/20 minutes pilates/ weights X 2
E 1200 cals this will be a peice of cake chicken stir fry for dinner!
D not to cry as I walk in the school. Work out HARD!