Old 04-25-2008, 02:01 PM   #61  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

lol i love those free credit report commercials LMAO he's a cutie for sure. haven't seen the meatloaf commercial though, but i'll keep an eye out for it.

miserable at work cuz it's friday and i'll be the last one here!!!!!! but i got my new glasses so i'll those for tonight.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 04:20 PM   #62  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

We were outbid on the house by $7500.

Eyes won't stop leaking either. Good thing i don't really have access to anything here to eat that's bad for me. not without going downstairs at least.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:05 PM   #63  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I had popcorn and a cup o noodles. At least i didn't eat the candy bars. but the butter on the popcorn has now left a film of yuck on the roof of my mouth.. Oh boy.

Can you tell I'm not a great eater when it comes to emotions and boredom?
Old 04-25-2008, 07:56 PM   #64  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

HolyT I'm sorry you were outbid. You will find the right house for you, you'll see.

Contract is up April 30 we vote on one April 29th. From the looks it would work out okay for me, but is crappy for at least a third of the plant. So it looks like it will be a no go. Back to negotiations.

Eating has been great today, still sucking in the water. I feel less PMSy but I am definately sleepy. OK gotta run and get kids and myself ready for Short Sports.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 08:33 PM   #65  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Okay, so let's start with the good new. On my old scale I am down 2 pounds for the week. Of course it is unreliable, but that is what we're going with. That means a total of 25 pounds since Jan.1. Not bad. Could be better, but not bad.

So I changed all my info and my ticker to reflect the new scale. Everything went up 3.5 pounds, so I am back over 200. Well, I am starting with a clean slate. My plan for this week is to workout everyday and eat 1600-1700 calories and see what happens. It seems like so much food, but I'm going to try it. Just finished 20 min. Shred and I'm tired now.

Jcat- Contract negotiations. YUCK!! There is nothing worse than negotiations in our district. Our school board is terrible to work with. Not fun!

Holyt- Don't let the house hunt get you down too much. Sure it is tough, but it always woks out in the end. Don't let the process sabotage your healthy efforts. Hang tough.

Busy weekend, but I'm going to try and stick to my NEW and IMPROVED PLAN.

Wish me luck!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 03:08 AM   #66  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

all!

Not much to say just hope you all have a good weekend! I promise I will start the new thread tomorrow night!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 03:10 AM   #67  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

lol you know, i might have to play boxing on the Wii later just b/c of your cute emoticons Shari
Old 04-26-2008, 05:56 AM   #68  
Calorie Counter

quick one, I woke up late need to guzzle the coffee.
W 80 oz
Eextra laps, if nice walk outside perimeter of plant
E 1200 cals
D try not to get worked up over the contract. Wasn't expecting much on it, but it really screws some people over.

BTW, Mindy I recently went to a new scale, I had to change my weight from 154 to 159 OUCH

Last edited by jcatron243; 04-26-2008 at 05:57 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:33 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

"Red Red Wine, goes to my head...makes me forget...". Yes, I've been MIA. DH took a long weekend. I've been spending time baking- something I hardly ever have time to do anymore and- sampling our homemade wine. Wine headaches are nasty!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:35 PM   #70  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default I need a new week....

I need the dancing carrot back in my head every day. I fell prey to fast food, popsicles, and banana bread. The thread seems to have been quiet today... unlike my house. I am grateful for my family but in desperate need of "check out time". It's coming next week end... gotta get back on track before that though!

Will be lucky to break OR EVEN MAKE last tuesdays weight by Tuesday. But I'm not giving up. Head high right? Maybe a good nights sleep will do the trick.

Niters.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:39 AM   #71  

NixM- I too fell victim to take-out, ice-cream, snacks, and too much wine this weekend. I'm trying to get back on track today.
Old 04-27-2008, 09:44 AM   #72  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Just a quick stop in to say HEY! I am having a crazy weekend. The highlight was my little dog locking herself in my parents truck, and having to run around to find keys to get her out. I loved my new scale yesterday but not so much today. Even through all the commotion I have worked out Friday and Sat. and hoping to get to it tonight. I am leaving in a bit to go North 1 hour, to watch my daughter's senior recital. Then come back towards home 45 min. to go to neice's baby shower. Get home, find food, workout? UHH!!

It has been pretty quiet around here, not much posting going on. I hope everyone is working hard. My partner at school and I have big plans to really get back on track Tues. (Mon. is messed up). I have been doing okay, she has fallen off the wagon. I'm going to pull her up by her boot straps and get her back on.

Well gotta run, I probably won't make it back until Monday. Have a great day and work hard.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:23 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all! Some good and some bad this weekend. Looks like we all had a bit of wine and merriement! I bought a can of nuts on Thursday, had to finally throw it in the garbage because I could not stop eating them. Anybody else have to throw perfectly good food away because you just can NOT control yourself? Kind of sad that my will power sucks that bad.

Anywho. Went out to dinner with DH last night. Oldest son is a waiter at an absolutely yummy italian restaurant in the summer and they reopened this weekend. Always nice to have the kid wait on you and the food is awesome.
DH and I split an appetizer and a dessert and I had broiled red snapper for dinner, so kept the damage to a minimum. It was fun.

OP today.
W 3-4 L
E cleaning house!
E OP, breakfast was good, took out chicken for dinner
D Want to get all the winter clothes put away, should help immensely with the bedroom clutter.

Last edited by mothermavis; 04-27-2008 at 11:24 AM.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 02:53 PM   #74  

Got some cardio and strength training done. I'm not doing as well with eating. I'm feeling really snacky today. Gonna post my WEED for tomorrow in case I don't get back later.

Monday:

W- chug
E- journal
E- pilates
D- one step at a time
Old 04-27-2008, 07:06 PM   #75  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i did too much headbanging, too much jumping, too much dancing, not nearly enough alcohol cuz i was stone cold sober and exhausted when I got home last night. My very first bachelorette party LMAO

I'm realy stiff and sore today. I really needed the girls night out cuz i was having issues with school and the house. it was fun. i'm hoping to get some good exercise in this week and gotta try and get healthy food going. DH didn't drink this weekend b/c he's gotta lose weight for work. So this is my opportunity to get some healthy meals cooked up for us YAY!

i'm exhausted...back to the study grind!